Naruto: Forgotten Power: Male...

By WalaNaPar

Being born in a family of shinobi's Y/N was always expected to join the Shinobi ranks, but Y/N was different... More

1
2
3
4
We... Passed?
On the way to wave and the Demon brothers
Demon of the mist
Y/N L/N
Zabuza+1 vs Team7
Y/N's unknown Dojutsu
Aftermath
EEEHH!?
The Forest Of Death
Naruko, Mito and Satsuki art work
The forest of Death part 2
I guess fem Orochimaru it is
Orochimaru
family picture ( not a chapter )
Preliminary
Conclusion of Preliminary
Drawings for the previous chapter
MAIN EVENT COMMENCES!!
Shackled from the start.
Former Siblings
Anger and Seal Removal.
A date? and The fight. (Edited)
Satsuki Flee's for Power.
This might be The End.
Epilogue
Naruto Shippuden Fanfic out now

Wave

2.4K 72 8
By WalaNaPar

Team 7 was now in front of the home of Tazuna, he knocked on the door and they waited a few seconds before the door swung open revealing a young woman with long black hair parted in the middle.

Tzuna: Tsunami I'm back.

Tsunami: Father you're back. How was your trip, and who are they?

Tazuna: My trip went well thanks to these ninjas. They're from Konohagakure and I've hired them to protect me until I finish building the bridge.

Tsunami: I see, thank you very much for escorting my father safely home, please come inside and take a seat.

Tsunami bowed and lead them inside. The team rested for a while until a little kid arrived.

Tazuna: Ah Inari where have you been?

Inari: Grandpa welcome back. By the way, who are those people?

Pointing to team 7 as he hugs his grandfather.

Tazuna: They're Ninjas from Konoha. They're here to protect me against Gato until I finish the bridge.

He said to his grandson.

Inari: They're going to die.

He said surprising those present.

Tsunami: Inari!

Naruko: What'd you say you brat?! Listen here I don't know who this Gato guy is but he's nothing against me!

Inari: Don't be stupid, no one can go against Gato. If you all don't want to die then I suggest you leave.

Tazuna: Where are you going, Inari?

Inari: I'm going to my room.

With that he left. Naruko followed after him after a few seconds saying.

Naruko: Where the hell is that brat. I'll kick his ass.

Tazuna: I'm sorry about him.

Kushina: It's alright, no harm done.

Naruko then came back downstairs with a saddened look.

TimeSkip.

Team 7 was now standing in the middle of the forest with the Jonins standing in front of the Genins.

Kakashi: Alright everyone I have something very important to tell you. Zabuza might still be alive.

With that revelation the Genins gained wide eyes.

Sakura: But how sensei? You checked the body you said he had no pulse.

Kakashi: Well that might have been a momentary death, you see the hinter nin used senbons on Zabuza and those have a very low rate of killing anyone without it hitting any vital parts of the body.

Mito: Then what do we do sensei? If he's still alive then won't he just attack us again?

Kushina: Well that won't be a problem because when someone has gone through momentary death, their body takes some time to heal, so for the time being Kakashi will train you while I go guard the bridge builder.

Sakura: What will we be training in sensei?

Sakura asked Kakashi.

Kakashi: Do you know of tree walking?

Sakura: Tree walking?

Kakashi: Well let me show you.

He then jumped towards a tree branch landing upside down sticking to it. The genins except two were in awe. Satsuki didn't care because she's seen her older brother do it before. The second was Y/N as he already knew how to do tree walking and water walking.

Y/N: Umm sensei, since I already know tree and water walking, may I train in something else?

Kakashi: Oh, I don't see why not. What do you want to train in?

Y/N: I started learning fuinjutsu before I graduated and I'm still at the intermediate level.

The jonins were shocked and the other Genins looked confused. The dead last learning?

Kushina: Wow you're already at the intermediate level at your age? That's pretty impressive for a non Uzumaki. Well if you ever need help or some pointers I'll be happy to help.

Y/N: Hai, Arigato sensei.

For the past few days, the genins (except Y/N) trained in tree walking and water walking. Y/N had raised his skill in fuinjutsu to high intermediate and increased made a few seals. Gravity tags, can make anything it is applied on heavier or lighter depending on the user. And a few restriction seals, it restricts the targets movement.

At breaks or when they had time, Y/N and Kushina shared some ideas and both worked on a new seal. The seal they're trying to make is a time space related seal. They first tried to make a seal that can store anything and freeze or slow down time inside said seal to preserve it. Y/N came to Kushina with an idea of a seal where it can be applied into a room to make it so that the time inside it is sped up or slowed down. Kushina was surprised at the Genin's creativity and agreed to help him out when she had nothing to do or when she is done guarding Tazuna.

Timeskip:

Y/N POV

I had woke up late to find my team mates gone, 'they might be training' I thought to myself when a loud crash could be heard from downstairs.

Inari: Hey let my mom go!

???: shut up brat or we'll kill you!

Tsunami: Wait please I'll come with you, just don't hurt him...

???: You're lucky kid, now be quiet and don't follow us.

Inari didn't listen and ran towards the intruder who now had his back turned. Inari reeled his leg back and kicked the turned man on his family jewels hard causing him to let go of Tsunami. As she got out of his grip she went and grabbed Inari and distanced herself from the two intruders putting Inari behind her.

Gato Goon 1: You son of a bitch I'll tear your head of your shoulders.

The two goons charged and readied to end their lives but was stopped when they were suddenly kicked on the face sending them back a couple of meters away.

Y/N: Oi who the hell are you two and what are you doing here?

Y/N now stood and next to him was a clone of him both in front of the mother and child.

Gato Goon 1: This has nothing to do with you brat so I suggest you step aside before you lose your head.

Y/N: No can do pal.

Gato Goon 1: Well, it's your funeral.

The goon charged forward along with his partner and tried to slash Y/N with their swords but Y/N just dodged all their attempts. He then kicked away one of the goons, Y/N then punched goon 1 staggering him and a Y/N's shadow clone kicked him crashing to his partner sending them out of the house.

Then for good measure.

Y/N: Katon, Karyuu Endan! / Fire style! Fire Dragon Flame Missile!

After the fight, Tsunami and Inari thanked Y/N. He told them to go to someone they trust and stay with them for a while and then he went to bridge to reach his team.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To b continued hahaha
It's so bad hahah bye bye.    (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
578K 17.8K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1.9M 31.4K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
44.4K 827 13
"Please tell me those are manboobs..." "Naruto? A girl?!" "WHAT? Th-that idiot is a..." I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Obviously, a girl. I'd always had been on...