The Black Phone Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of imagines and preferences - CHARACTERS INCLUDED --- - Robin Arellano - Vance Hopper - Finne... More

- A/N -
• 𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 𝐁 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 •
- Smart -
- Nightmares -
- Together Again -
- From afar -
• 𝐑 𝐎 𝐁 𝐈 𝐍 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍 𝐎 •
- Bloody Knuckes -
- Drive-in -
- Braids -
- Sick -
- Apocalyptic -
- Apocalyptic (Pt. 2) -
- Apocalyptic (Pt. 3) -
- Dear Robin -
• 𝐕 𝐀 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐇 𝐎 𝐏 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑 •
- Pinball Vance -
- Soft -
- Mine -
- Every part of you -
- Forgetfull -
- Halloween -
- Baby kicks -
- Freshmen -
- Don't need eyes -
- Soft spot -
• 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐂 𝐄 𝐘 𝐀 𝐌 𝐀 𝐃 𝐀 •
- Batter up -
• 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 •
- PDA -
- Romantic Trope -
- Protective Scale -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Who fell first? -
- Favorite show to binge -
- Favorite movie series to watch -
- Names in eachothers phones -
- His love language -
- You get taken by The Grabber -
- You paint his nails -
- You tell him you're pregnant -
- Reason you break up -
- How you get back together -
- Nicknames for eachother -
- What he's like -
- Your bestfriend -
// Quick Question //
// POSTED //
- When hes sick -
- Bruce Catchup -
- His favorite place to kiss you -
- Ass or Tits -
- You fall asleep -
- His thoughts -
- You get hurt -
- Things he finds cute about you -
- His Kinks -
- His favorite position -
- Him when you're on your period -
// OH MY GOD //
- When he's drunk -
- When he's high -
- When your little sister asks to play with him -
- When they play video games -
- Zombie Apocalypse -
- Favorite position -
- Billy/paperboy catch up -
- When they hit you Vs. When you hit them (Toxic) -
- When they accidently hit you Vs. When you accident hit them -
- Someone flirts with you (yandere) -
- When you call him pretty boy -
- The type of yandere he is -
- What you guys do on Halloween -
- Their reaction to you escaping after they couldnt -
- their reaction if you didn't make it -
- Their reaction to you calling them while they're kidnapped -
- When you try to escape them (yandere) -
- What you guys do for fun -
- How you met -
- Would he cheat? -
- If I was a worm -
- You get into a fight -
- Passing notes in class -
- You fall asleep on them -
- You wear revealing clothes -
- you ask for help with homework -
- Watching a horror movie with them -

- Ghost Whisperer -

7.4K 140 76
By Hakuna_Fratata

Basically, you can see and communicate with ghosts, often helping them 'cross over'.

Based on the show Ghost Whisperer.

Aged up to 18 and an AU where the grabber doesn't exist.

-----

You let out a small grumble, feeling an energy enter the room, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Look, I'm not in the mood right now. Go find some other girl to bother." You mutter, spinning around to face whoever had decided to visit, a small gasp exiting your lips when you spot who's at the door.

"Robin," you whisper, looking at the boy in front of you sadly.

"Holy shit, you were telling the truth." He mutters, stepping forward. He couldn't believe you were actually seeing him right now. You'd told him of your ability, and of course, he believed you, but there was still that small part of him that didn't.

+++

"So, what did you want to tell me." Robin smiles, moving your hair from your face.

The two of you were currently resting on your bed. You were sitting up straight, and Robin was lying on his side, using his elbow as support to hold himself up.

He lets his hand trail down from your hair to your cheek, using his thumb to caress your cheekbone lightly, his eyes sparkling with emotion as he watches you lean into his touch.

"Talk to me, Y/n, tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." He whispers lightly.

You look at him, letting out a small sigh, fiddling with the tips of your fingers before staring at the blanket below you two.

"This is gonna sound crazy." You mutter, and Robin shrugs.

"I can take it."

You laugh a little, shaking your head.

"I'm not so sure about that." You chuckle, looking at him.

Robins eyebrows pull together, showing you his confusion. He didn't understand what could possibly be so bad that'd you're scared to tell him.

You let out another sigh before realizing that it was now or never.

"I can see spirit's." You say, looking at Robin for his reaction.

Robin stares at you for a second, looking completely lost before giggling and pushing your arm.

"Stop pulling my leg doll. What is it really." He asks with an amused smile. But his amusement soon fades when he spots you staring at him, dead serious.

"Holy shit, you're not lying, are you." He whispers, staring at you for confirmation.

When you give it with a nod, Robin backs up slightly, his hand shifting from your lap to the bed.

"It's okay if you wanna leave, just don't make fun of me." You say, realizing that this was probably going to be the end of your relationship with the love of your life.

"What? No. No, no, no. I would never, ever, leave you. Y/n you are the love of my life, and that will not change whether you see ghosts or not, have an extra finger or not, suddenly go bald or not. You're my Y/n. And that will never change." He says, sitting up and taking your hands in his.

You smile lightly, tears filling up in your eyes from the sweet words. "You mean it?"

Robin smiles, nodding. "I mean it."

"So you believe me?"

Robin nods again, bringing his hand up to your face and stoking your cheek to get rid of a stray tear that escaped from your eye.

"I believe you, mi vida. I'll always believe you." He whispers.

Robin did believe you. But like anyone else in this type of situation, there was that small part of him that didn't believe. He couldn't help it. It's just how human beliefs work.

Robin leans forward and presses his lips against yours. The kiss was short, but meaning-full. The reason for its sensitive timing was that Robin had a question strike his mind.

"I'd there any," he stops himself, looking around the room slowly before leaning towards you to whisper. "Are we alone in here?"

You giggle lightly, nodding.

"Yes, it's just us."

Robin sighs in relief, nodding. "Okay, that's good. Just let me know when we're alone or not. Cause I don't wanna start something that no one else should see." He says, giving you the look, causing you to laugh and nod.

"Aye, aye captain. But i'm just gonna let you know that we weren't along the other night." You say, and he looks at you with wide eyes.

"So that was why you suddenly wanted to stop." He says, remembering when you stopped him from going any further that night.

You nod, smiling lightly. "It was a little boy. He needed help finding his mom. He wanted to say goodbye to her before he crossed over." You explain, and Robin looks at you confused.

He's never heard you say that kind of thing before. He'll get used to it, though.

"Crossed over?" He asked, slightly confused as to what it meant.

"Into the light - I'll explain it all soon. Don't worry now. I've already told you enough for one night, I don't want to overwhelm you." You tell him, and he nods, understanding where you were coming from.

+++

"I can see you, Robin. But I shouldn't be seeing you like this. Please tell me you're not–" You couldn't finish your own sentence, not wanting to say the words aloud.

Robin smiles at you sadly, shrugging his shoulders and looking at the floor sadly.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I tried to stay alive for you. I really did." He whispers, and you step forward, shaking your head.

"No, no. Don't you dare apologize. It was not your fault." You whisper, your voice cracking as a set of tears started to stream down your cheeks.

Robin had fallen ill a few months ago. It was some sort of unknown sickness. And with your luck, of course, it was incurable. You just expected that some sort of magical thing would happen and somehow he'd be better, but that never happened.

Robin looks at you before shaking his head and stepping forward. "No. Don't cry, cause if you cry, then I'm gonna cry. And I don't wanna cry." He says, and you nod, wiping your tears.

"Okay. I'll try and stop. But I'm gonna help you, Robin. I'll help you cross over where it's safe. Because you shouldn't be trapped here." You say, and Robin looks at you with wide eyes, shaking his head.

"Hell no. I'm not leaving you. Y/n." He says, and you look at him.

He was looking at the floor, keeping his gaze from you. Something he did when he was hiding something from you.

"Robin," you whisper. "You see the light already, don't you." You say, squinting your eyes at him.

Robins gaze shifts towards you for a split second before landing on the floor again. Not saying a word.

You sigh through your nose. He was ready to cross. He just didn't want to.

"Robin," you say, more tears welling up in your eyes. "You have to go. It's not safe here for you. You shouldn't be trapped here."

Robin shakes his head, his eyes tearing up as a small pout crawls onto his lips.

"I dont wanna leave you. There's still so much I have to tell you. There are so many things I wanted us to do." He says, his voice cracking.

The pain in his voice shattered your heart into a million pieces. You couldn't stand seeing him upset. You hated it with every fiber of your being.

You decide there was no point in holding in your tears anymore because he was already crying, so you let them free. As well as a small sob escaping your lips. "Oh, Robin." You mutter, covering your mouth.

Robin's own tears begin to cover his face as he stares at you longingly.

"Fucking hell." He mutters, shaking his head. "Fuck!" He yells, causing the lights to flicker, the curtains blowing slightly.

"Fuck this." He mumbles, shaking his head. He didn't want to die. Not now. He never wanted to leave you. It was too early. He's only eighteen.

+++

After the two of you had finished crying, you both moved to sit on the couch in your living room and talk things out.

"Does anyone else know?" You ask, looking at your boyfriend who was already staring at you.

Robin shakes his head. "Other than the nurses? Just me and you. You were the first person I thought of when I—" He stops himself, not wanting to remind himself, or you.

You nod, sniffling. Your eyes were red and puffy, your cheeks damp and stained with tears. You felt like shit. Robin's the love of your life. Since you were twelve you've been in love with this man. And now it's all been taken away from you.

You would love to keep him here with you, but you have to do whats right.

"Robin," you say, looking back at him.

Robin shakes his head, already knowing what you were going to say.

"No." He mutters. "I'm not doing it."

"Please," you say. "You have to. It's the only way you'll find peace and be safe from the darker spirits." You say and Robin looks at you.

"What about you. I need to stay here and make sure nothing happens to you. I need to keep you safe." He says, shaking his head.

"I'll be fine," you whisper, wishing you could touch him to reassure him. "I'm not alone, I've got Finney, and Bruce. You'll still be with us. I just won't be able to see you anymore." You say.

"What about the ghosts that visit you in your dreams?" He asks, trying to reason with you.

"What about when you wake up from nightmares and I'm not there to comfort you?" He whispers.

You look at him sadly. "Its okay Robin. I promise you. I've been doing this since I was seven. I'll be fine." You say.

Robin stares at you, realizing you're not going to back down. "Damnit y/n," he mumbles, his eyes tearing up. "Fine." He whispers.

You smile, nodding.

"Alright," you whisper, your own eyes tearing up. This was it.

You stand from the couch, Robin following you.

"Do you see the light?" You ask and he nods, pointing to the doorway from the living room to the kitchen. "Right there." He says and you nod.

"I can't see it." You tell him and he smiles lightly, staring at it. He never had a good look at it before. It's beautiful.

"Yeah," you watch his smile brighten as he stares at the doorway. "I see my dad." He smiles before looking at you. "Can you see him?"

You shake your head. You were unable to see the spirits that have already passed through. Which means this I the last time you'll ever see Robin again.

"No." You say and Robin nods, remembering how you told him your abilities worked.

"He's telling me to join him." Robin says, looking at you.

You smile, wiping the tears that were falling from your cheeks. "You can go Robin, I'll be okay." You whisper.

Robin stares at you with an unsure expression for a small while, torn between the decisions. But he knows it's not safe here. He knows he needs to cross over.

"I love you, y/n." You whispers and you smile, nodding towards him with a proud expression.

"I love you too Robin, I'll miss you." You whisper and he smiles.

You watch him turn away from you, heading towards the doorway before turning to you with one last smile.

"I'll be waiting for you mi amor. Tell Finn I said bye." He says and you nod, tears dripping from your eyes.

"I will." You whisper before watching him walk through the doorway, disappearing before your eyes.

You feel the weight of energy lift from you and that was the final confirmation. He was gone.

Letting out a sob, you drop onto the couch, covering your face with your hands, crying into your fingers.

The sound of the phone ringing brings you from your state of crying, making you raise from the couch and walk to it quickly.

Raising the phone to your ear, you quickly wipe your tears.

"Hello?" You ask, clearing your throat.

"Y/n," the sound of finneys voice makes your heart break, he's been crying.

"I know." You whisper, sniffling.

"You saw him?" Finney asks. He knew of your abilities as well.

You hum in confirmation. "He said goodbye. To both of us." You said and you hear Finney sob lightly. The two were the best of friends, since day one they had been friends on both school grounds and out. The bond they shared was brotherly, something that can't be replaced. You knew that Finney was hurting inside just as much as you were.

"Come over y/n, I don't wanna be alone right now." He whispers and you nod.

"Yeah," you whisper looking around at the empty room. "Me neither." You needed the comfort, and Finney was like your big brother. The two of you will help eachother through this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 39
'it's for you.' | in which! i provide tbp preferences and imagines for you :) | CHARACTERS INCLUDED: Finney Robin Vance Bruce (I will try and add oth...
3K 37 21
~IN WHICH~ Y/n Yamada and her brother Bruce Yamada have just moved back to Denver after a trip from Georgia. but the thing is last time y/n ha...
181K 2K 72
imagines, preferences and one shots about our favourite characters!! this includes: robin vance finney bruce billy there won't be any smut unless I...
92.7K 1.8K 41
life can be difficult. especially with an abusive dad, having to look after two kids and being known around school as the girl with the mum who went...