- From afar -

His pov:

I sat in the back of the classroom, drowning out whatever the teacher was talking about as I stared at her.

She look beautiful today. Well— she looked beautiful all the time. But today she had her hair up, meaning I could see more of her.

Thats beauty.

She was currently listening to the teacher, taking down small notes for an upcoming test.

She was completely focused on the words infront of her, writing more and more as time passes.

"Finney, you seem to know the answer."

Ah shit.

With a gulp, I turned to face the front of the class. "Sorry, what?"

"I said," the teacher stepped forward. "In what years did the American Civil War take place?"

I don't fucking know.

Everyone turned to face me, including her. I felt as their eyes burnt holes through my face as they waited for me to answer.

"I uh- im not sure."

The teacher shakes his head. "Thats what happens when you decide to focus on a girl than the work."

Some chuckles could be heard from some other kids and I look at her for a split second.

I almost felt at peace when we made eye contact. Sending me a small smile, she turns back to face the front as the teacher began to talk about the American Civil War.

But my focus stayed on the girl of my dreams.

God I wish I had the balls to go talk to her.

But for now, I'll just watch from afar.

———

(The girl was Donna btw)

JUST KIDDING. it was you.

HEEHEE