Can You Love Me Right? GxG

By CrazyAplaka1

Voldemort is back!!! And this time the wizarding world knows of his return and about Harry's and Y/N's prophe... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back!
Chapter 2 - Show Me How Much You Missed Me
Chapter 3 - Meeting Slughorn
Chapter 4 - The Burrow
Chapter 5 - Late Night Talks
Chapter 6 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 7 - The Train to Hogwarts
Chapter 8 - New Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher
Chapter 9 - Hufflepuff Party
Chapter 10 - Hufflepuff Party Pt.2
Chapter 11 - Its All Fun and Games Darling
Chapter 12 - Potion Masters
Chapter 13 - Don't be Jealous My Love
Chapter 14 - I'm Sorry Darling
Chapter 15 - The Pensieve
Chapter 16 - Quidditch Trials
Chapter 17 - Do You Trust Me
Chapter 18 - Dumbledore's training
Chapter 19 - Birthday girl
Chapter 20 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 21 - Nice Skin
Chapter 22 - Hidden places
Chapter 23 - Dinner Party
Chapter 24 - Quidditch Day
Chapter 25 - Weasley is our King
Chapter 26 - Regulus Black
Chapter 27 - Will you just relax
Chapter 28 - Christmas Party
Chapter 30 - The Granger's
Chapter 31 - Death Eater Attack
Chapter 32 - Settling in
Chapter 33 - Under Suspicion
Chapter 34 - Lupin
Chapter 35 - A quiet new years
Chpater 36 - Happy Birthday Y/N
Chapter 37 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 38 - A night out in london
Chapter 39 - Dumbledore Returns
Chapter 40 - New changes
Chapter 41 - Failed task

Chapter 29 - Christmas Party Pt.2

1.5K 58 13
By CrazyAplaka1

Y/N slips past the guests and heads to the bathrooms where the Ravenclaw is hoping to find her best friend. Thankfully she was right, in the female bathrooms stands Flo fixing her make-up. The Ravenclaw girl turns around and is grateful for seeing her best friend.

"Is he gone?" Flo asks

"He won't be back anytime soon," Y/N says and Flo nods.

"Oh thank goodness," Flo says "that boy's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant." Y/N doesn't laugh at this, then suddenly whacks Flo's arm "Ow!!"

"I can't believe you brought McLaggen to the Christmas party," Y/N says "you knew what he was like and the stuff he was saying about you and Hermione"

"I'm sorry okay," Flo says

"He called Jorden and I a faggot" Y/N says "you knew this and that his words hurt us and you still picked him, of all people"

"I know, I know I made a very big mistake," Flo says in a frustrated tone "I'm really sorry okay, you were right. Are you satisfied now? You've finally proved your point"

"No I'm not satisfied," Y/N says "I don't care about being right. I care about my best friend who is having the worst night of her life, hiding in the girls bathroom"

Flo sighs "I should've just told Ron how I felt and maybe this situation never would've happened"

Y/N sighs and looks at her best friend. The Ravenclaw can tell that Flo is sorry and moves to embrace her her in a tight hug. Flo wraps her arms around Y/N, her eyes watering slightly. "It's going to be alright. Flo are you crying"

"No you are" Flo says as an attempt at humour as she pulls away and wipes her eyes "Godric this is why I hate galas, balls and parties. I always have the worst luck"

"what do you mean," Y/N asks "I'm sure it's not as bad as you think"

"Well, the Yule ball had the Viktor and Ron fiasco. Then the Gala last year, Viktor and I broke up and now at Slughorn's Christmas party I bring the worst human and the planet as my date" Flo says "Maybe I should just leave"

Y/N sighs but then suddenly, the Ravenclaw comes up with a brilliant idea. She extends her hand and clears her throat. Y/N has a mischievous look in her eye and Flo's eyes her curiously "Florence Elizabeth Ravens may I have this dance"

Flo laughs at her best friend's antics "what are you doing Y/N"

"You deserve to at least have one dance before you leave the party," Y/N says "and since Cormac is gone I'll take his place"

Flo grins and takes Y/N's hand "okay Y/N Y/M/N Black, you may have this dance"

Y/N grins and the two girls leave the bathroom. She leads Flo to the dance floor and it seems like all eyes are on them. Y/N places her hand on her best friend's waist whilst Flo wraps her arms around Y/N's neck. Even with one arm, Y/N can still dance rather well. The two Ravenclaw girls laugh as Y/N spins Flo as they dance in time to the beat. The song ends and the two girls exit the dance floor and spot Hermione, Jorden, Cal and Harry standing off to the side with drinks in their hands.

"Hey you two" Cal says and hugs Flo tightly and so do the others.

"Hey everyone, don't you all look lovely," Flo says and the others smile "sorry for borrowing your date Hermione"

The Gryffindor girl just smiles "it's quite alright Flo. I think you just warmed her up for me"

"Hermione Granger look at you being so bold," Y/N says and Hermione chuckles

"Could just be whatever in this" Hermione says pointing to her glass and Y/N kisses her cheek

"You always find a way to amaze me," Y/N says and the Gryffindor blushes and clutches her girlfriend's arm

Suddenly Luna returns and stands next to Harry and Cal "Hello Flo what a lovely dress you're wearing"

"Thank you Luna, I love yours too" Flo replies and Luna smiles

"So are you going to tell us who you brought," Jorden asks Flo and she sighs

"I brought Cormac McLaggen," Flo says and Hermione, Jorden and Cal seemed shocked

"Please tell me your joking," Cal says and Flo sighs and shakes her head

"Florence come on you know what he's done-" Jorden starts

"I've already given Flo the talk Jord's" Y/N says "I don't think she needs to hear it again"

"I know it was stupid and well I guess I get karma for it now" Flo says "Anyways I'm going to go now, I'm not really in the partying mood"

"Are you sure Flo" Hermione says "we can come with you if you want"

"No you guys enjoy yourselves," Flo says "I'll be fine"

"Actually I was going to go as well," Luna says and turns to Harry "thank you Harry for inviting me I had a great time"

"Your welcome Luna I had fun too," Harry says and everyone says goodbye to the two Ravenclaw girls and they exit the party.

After Flo and Luna left the party was pretty uneventful. Y/N and Hermione stayed glued to each other as well as their friends and they were having an alright time. Harry and Y/N decided not to talk to Slughorn anymore tonight, there is only so much the two teenagers can handle from the man. The Rest of the night was quite enjoyable with the group taking photos with each other and dancing 'till their feet grew tired.

Hermione and Y/N are now dancing slowly to the music, holding each other close. The Gryffindor smiles and Looks up at her Girlfriend who already seems to be looking at her with a smile on her lips.

"Did I tell you that I love your dress?" Y/N says and Hermione smiles

"I mean your first reaction said it all, but yes you have, multiple times darling," Hermione says and Y/N nods and holds her a little tighter. "I've also seen your eyes drop dangerously low to my cleavage"

Y/N chuckles at this "what can I say, your boobs looks great in this dress"

Hermione swats her girlfriend's arm playfully at the crude comment "you're seriously going to objectify me now"

The Ravenclaw rolls her eyes "I wasn't objectifying you darling, I was just appreciating you" Y/N replies with her smug grin that makes Hermione's heart melt.

"You're an idiot Black" Hermione says and Y/N grins

"And you're stuck with me Granger" Y/N replies playfully "forever and always"

The Gryffindor smiles and lightly kisses Y/N's cheek. The Ravenclaw then spins Hermione and draws her back close. "How can you still be able to dance so well with only one arm"

"Well I'm thankful it wasn't one of my legs, but I guess I'm a woman of many talents" Y/N replies and Hermione grins

"For someone that was reluctant to come tonight, I'd say you're doing quite alright," the Gryffindor replies

"Care to elaborate for me, my love" Y/N replies

"What you did for Flo today, well I'm proud of you," Hermione says and Y/N grins

"Don't get me wrong I'm still annoyed with her. But seeing Flo upset- well, I don't like seeing that" Y/N replies "so being the best friend, I had to do something"

Hermione smiles and connects their lips together for a sweet kiss "I love you"

"And I love you too, Hermione" Y/N replies "but you should've waited for me to kiss you under the mistletoe"

Hermione chuckles "like thats stopped you before"

Y/N rolls her eyes "shut up you" she says jokingly and leans in to connect their lips once more.

"Take your hands off me, you filthy squib!"

Hermione and Y/N look up towards the source of the commotion to find Draco Malfoy in Filch's rough grip. The party goes silent as everyone watches on. The couple head back towards their friends to watch the scene take place.

"Professor Slughorn, sir! I've just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch says

"Okay, okay, I was gate-crashing. Happy?" Draco snaps then Professor Snape walks forward.

"I'll escort him out." The Professor says and Draco glares at him, freeing himself from Filch's grip.

"Certainly Professor," Filch says and Snape and Draco leave the party. Harry and Y/N exchange a look and then move to follow them both.

---------------------------------------------------

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco's voice carries through the dimly lit hall. Malfoy slumps against the wall in lazy insolence and Snape stands stoically.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow-" Snape says with quiet urgency.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this!" Draco says with anger in his tone "Out of all others. Me! And I won't fail him."

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you-" Snape urges

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment!" the Slytherin boy says and leaves Snape standing in the hallway. Little did they know that Harry and Y/N were listening to them the whole time. The two teenagers look at each other, knowing what the weight of their words mean.

"Y/N-" Harry starts

"We need to tell the others" Y/N says "but not tonight"

Harry sighs but nods and the two of them make their way back to the party to catch up with their friends once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 576 22
Harry Potter has been through some things in his sort life. His parents were killed by Lord Voldemort when he was just a baby, he spent ten years wit...
116K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
295K 8.2K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...
1.3M 28.7K 52
Hermione slightly pulled away from Y/N with a smile as they looked into each other's eyes, both having a shimmer of happiness in them. They both gigg...