Chapter 7 - The Train to Hogwarts

It's been a few days and it's time for the group to all get on the train to Hogwarts for their sixth year. The Finch twins go off with their friends whilst Jorden and Cal search for a cabin for the group to pile into. They stay in the cramped hallway with Hermione pressed closely to Y/N front and the Ravenclaw smirks.

"Well this is cosy" Y/N mumbles to Hermione who rolls her eyes and blushes

"You're such a dork," Hermione says with a grin and Y/N gently laughs and kisses her cheek

"But you love me for it" Y/N replies cheekily and Hermione laughs

"That I do darling" Hermione whispers and connects their lips together for a soft kiss.

"Quibbler? Quibbler?"

The couple look to see Luna move down the aisle wearing a pair of red and blue glasses, identical to the ones modelled by a witch on the cover of the current issue of The Quibbler that she clutches to her chest.

Y/N smiles "May I have a copy Luna,"

"Of course" Luna replies and hands her a copy with a warm smile "There's an article on Wrackspurts this month."

Y/N smiles "What's a Wrackspurt"

"They're invisible creatures that float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy." Luna says and Hermione looks at Luna with a confused expression as she walks away to Dean and Ginny.

"Do you really believe half the stuff she says?" Hermione says and Y/N shrugs

"Depends, despite it being all fate and conspiracies, I believe some of it" The Ravenclaw says

Hermione eyes her curiously "I never would've expected that from you, I mean you are a Ravenclaw"

"And you're a Gryffindor" Y/N replies and Hermione rolls her eyes but ponders the thought

"I was just saying, I thought Ravenclaws believed in facts and logic" Hermione counters

"Thats true but a Ravenclaw also takes into consideration fate" Y/N says "I believe in facts logic but over the years, I've started to believe in fate. Do you wanna know why"

"Enlighten be darling" Hermione says with a smirk and Y/N nods

"We'll first there's Harry's and I's prophecy. But also fate brought me to you" the Ravenclaw says "and I don't think that would've been possible without it"

Hermione blushes and kisses Y/N's cheek "You're still such a charmer"

"I know," Y/N smirks

"Hey," Ron says and the group looks up at the Weasley boy "Cal's found a cabin"

Y/N nods and they follow Ron down the aisle to the cabin with Jorden and Cal already snuggling up next to each other. Y/N and Hermione sit together on the opposite side with Flo and Ron next to them with Harry joining Cal and Jorden.

Hermione pulls out her book on advance rune translation whilst Y/N leans her head on her shoulder as she reads. Flo reads a copy of the daily prophet whilst Jorden shares sweets with Harry and Cal whilst the Slytherin boy reads an advanced potion book his dad bought him. Ron glances between reading some of the Daily Prophet with Flo and chatting with the others. Harry just listens in and plays with his invisibility cloak on his fingers.

"So I've got a little announcement" Jorden says with a grin and the others perk up at the Hufflepuff boy

"We know your Bi Jord's" Flo says and the group laugh but Jorden rolls his eyes

"You're so funny Flo" Jorden says sarcastically and the Ravenclaw grins "Anyways, me and few other Hufflepuff's have planned one of the biggest parties that Hogwarts has ever seen"