Fix You [ JINKOOK ]✔️

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[ completed ] A broken person is like a broken vessel, how much ever someone tries to fill the water in it, i... More

1. Characters
2. Glimpse of their life
3. A good fuck
4. Bad guy
5. My special someone
6. Exclusive
7. scars hurts
8. Little flirt
9. New turn
10. kiss me
11. Unexpected
12. The city of ours
13. Guilt ?
14. For time being
15. Return to shit
16. Persistent
17. Fu*ked Up to Love
18. Its just sex
19. What Is Love?
20. Feelings are scary
21. Celebrity life
22. Tears
23. scarred and scared
24. More than sex?
25. Broken
26. Beautiful morning
27. Doesn't deserve
28. Pain is bitch
29. New chapter
31. Pieces of Me
32. New Buddies
33. Turn
34. Reveal
35. Tore
36. Danger
37. Disaster
38. Hurt
39. End
40. Healing?
41.Broken Heart
42. Mending the Heart❤️

30. Loved

1.6K 149 44
By moonseokjinlovesyou

Today's media highlights:

" Fans are suspecting top K-Actor Kim Seokjin- and pop star Jeon Jungkook are still in touch "

"The artists and the company still didn't give any clearance "

" Love is not over - is the song about Jungkook's real life ?"

" Fans demand an explanation about the photo of Jeon and Jungkook and Kim Seokjin leaving Jungkook's house together "

There are hundreds of articles and comments since 2 days after the release of the photo. It's a photo from Sasaeng showing Jungkook's hands wrapped around Jin's waist, though their faces are blurred fans can say they look so in love.

Seokjin and Jungkook created hot air after their interaction at an award show but many people brushed it off as they are professionals. But now they are in casuals leaving Jungkook's house together tonight is a big sis and people are behind that sus.

No official statements made fans angrier as they were very eager to know what was happening. People use their free time to Google and search every possible source to find out what's happening, it's curiosity. Some gave their explanations and those explanations got some more explanations and some more. The theories formed and threads spread like fire.

So it's all about whether Seokjin is sleeping with Jungkook or not. Seokjin chuckled while looking at the tweets, is Seokjin's life so Interesting? Why he never felt that way?

" What are you doing?"

Jungkook leaned down and attached his lips to Jin's neck who titled his head to give him more access.

" Nothing....just... seeing how impactful we are "

" We should have given our making out a video than that photo. You are so cruel to our fans "

Jungkook turns Seokjin's face to him before cupping his cheeks and kissing him passionately, he is just obsessed with Seokjin's lips. Seokjin moans very beautifully, he even thought of recording his moans and adding them to the background of his new song.

" Let them wait for the big thing. A little wait won't kill anybody "

Seokjin says between the kiss looking at Jungkook who is still in a daze from the kiss.

" Hmm....want to be inside you "

" you are a sex monster you know that"?

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back

" Yes, really you can say that. Want you "

Seokjin shook his head as no, they just had sex before showering. Jungkook didn't agree for Seokjin to drive back home at night, well it's not like he will drive. He stayed back and they had sex and took an awesome shower with one more round.

Seokjin is kind of loose and prepared well, Jungkook can fit in him very easily but it doesn't mean he can cock warm him the whole night. Well....he can but...it's....too much.

" Baby, come on. I had to live 16 hours away from you today. Do you know how I felt?!"

" You are a troublemaker, Jungkook"

Seokjin got lifted over Jungkook's shoulder, he didn't protest exactly all he did was laugh loudly. Jungkook laid him softly on the kitchen counter.

He has a kink for taking seokjin on surfaces.

" It's cold "

" Don't worry I will warm you up "

Cheesy and cringed Seokjin couldn't hide a smile, he knew he was losing himself in these moments. He forgets his plan whenever Jungkook kisses him like he is on a mission and Jungkook didn't stop kissing since they met again.

He loves to rub their bodies as if he wants to ignite fire out of friction. Seokjin's body reacts to it and he bends like an arch, presenting his chest to Jungkook who sucked his breast with a tease.

" Jungkook...."

Maybe this is why Jungkook doesn't allow Seokjin to put on clothes at home. His fingers are caressing every inch of Seokjin's skin.

" Hmm....tell me, baby "

"What....what are you doing to me ?"

Seokjin's eyes are closed all he is feeling is how Jungkook's fingers and his tongue feel over his skin.

" Love....the love you deserve babe "

Seokjin opened his eyes, all he could see is the ceiling, and feel Jungkook's tongue poking near his hole which is clenching in the air. Seokjin's fingers traveled across Jungkook's hair they were so soft.

" Jungkook....I...I will..."

"Hmm...no...you are not, let's come together. okay?"

Before Seokjin whines, Jungkook takes him the way he wants, the way he knows Seokjin loves. Deep, hard, and fast. They both come together. They are sweaty, and sticky again but Seokjin doesn't have any more energy to shower.

Jungkook places him on the bed telling him he will prepare a bath for them, seokjin is so thankful for that. Though sex with Jungkook is amazing he gets tired, but the more concerning thing is now he likes the post-sex time with Jungkook as much as he likes sex.

SeokJin's phone rings, and with a beeping sound he keeps it for Yoongi's call so it sounds like he got the message. He picks up after confirming that Jungkook is still in the bathroom.

" Hello"

" Are you that busy? I know you didn't have any schedule today, Seok-jin. What were you doing?"

No, he has been having sex since morning with his boyfriend, and he can't tell that.

" I was sleeping, now can you tell me what's happening?"

" According to my prediction, your sasaeng photo didn't get the response we thought. The majority do not like it, SeokJin. "

They all can go to hell, seokjin murmured.

" Listen, Seokjin. We need people for your backup. You, getting fans' approval and also winning Jungkook's stans are very important for our game. "

" I understand, what should I do? "

Seokjin looks at the bathroom the door is still closed.

" No, you are not going to do anything. Let's take it slow it shouldn't look like you are deliberately doing it all. Let it be, Jungkook who does anything next? If it's from Jungkook's side it will look more...kind of accepting. "

" Okay, I understand, and what about your move?"

" Well, I sold my 3% shares and your father was furious "

Yoongi owns a 10% share in Kim Company,  Seokjin 25% and it's not enough.

" They won't allow us to completely take back our shares, Yoongi. It's not going to happen "

According to their plan, the first move should have people fight for Seokjin once everything is out, and of course, their power is in money, the money they should take from Kim company. Well, it's not a piece of cake.

" I know that it's time to ask Taehyung's help. Though I don't want to see his face, he can help us I do think you both are on pretty good side of each other. "

Taehyung! In this game? Will he even believe Seokjin?

" I don't know about that-"

" Seokjin, Tae has a 20% share in that company, he is the biggest money maker and brings new brands to the company next to you. He is the biggest shot your grandfather doesn't want to lose at any rate. "

" I...okay I will see about that"

Seokjin can't imagine more people knowing about his past, the pity, disgusting looks. But he is doing it for his mom, even if it kills him he is going to do anything.

" I am sorry for yelling. I know you feel uneasy when someone raises a voice at you. "

" It's okay"

" Seokjin, I wanted to tell you that...I am going to be a father soon "

I know

"Congratulations, Yoongi. I am happy for you"

After a brief silence, Yoongi speaks

" Thank you, I need to take Jimin out for some time. For 15 days we are going to Paris. I am sorry I need to do this for him, I won't be here-"

" yoongi please you don't need to say sorry or give me an explanation to spend time with your fiancee. I wish you all the happiness, have a safe trip"

" Seokjin, I want you to know that you are loved too"

Of course, he knows. His mother and Yoongi exist. And now there is no chance of him forgetting how a man beside him makes him feel loved every minute, every second. Jeon Jungkook makes Seokjin feel loved.

"Hmm, take care, Yoongi. "

Seokjin cuts the call feeling overwhelmed. He is happy Yoongi is starting his life, the life he always imagined. He and his lover, their baby. He wanted three kids, all boys.

Seokjin felt a cold hand caressing his waist, he turned back to see Jungkook standing there with only shorts and a smirk on his face.

" Let's go, time for a magic shop"

Jungkook picks Seokjin in bridal style making him giggle. He calls their post bath time a magic shop. Of course, it is.

Candles are lit in the corner, some are on the edge of the tub, wine is already served and kept near the bathtub, water is warm, and the whole room smells lavender, slow music in the background which eased Seokjin's nerves.

Jungkook takes a seat and invites Seokjin, who takes a seat in between Jungkook's legs. He felt secure. Kind of the bubble he wishes to never pop out of. It looked dreamy that something could only happen in drama.

Though he wished to feel it in real life he never became greedy and thought it would happen one day but here he is holding wine in his hand sitting in a warm water bathtub between the legs of his man.

His man. Sounds too good for Seokjin.

Seokjin went easy on himself. A night won't kill anything if he thinks everything is right in his life.

Seokjin rested himself on Jungkook's chest who hummed along with the song. He said it's one of his favorite songs. Seokjin never heard it before but it was so soothing he wanted Jungkook to hum the melody longer.

He never thought he would like to hear music again. Again here he is. Seokjin could hear the clicks of the camera, he didn't open his eyes but raised his legs crossing each other against the bathtub he wanted to look good for Jungkook's camera.

" Going to post this, baby"

Seokjin didn't ask him to show the photo instead he pulled him in for a kiss. A passionate one. A wine glass slipped from his hand ending up wine spilling over his body.

" God baby....gosh you are so hot "

" you too....you are on a mission to make me a sex addict, you know that?"

Seokjin whispered while chewing Jungkook's ear lobe.

" let me correct you. I am making you get addicted to me and my dick "

Jungkook's dick slipped inside Seokjin making him groan. He never knew how much he was going to like sex in the bathtub one day.

Chaos got a new fire when Jungkook posted the photo before cuddling Seokjin on their bed.

@Jk

you have been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye 🥂

@jinkooookie
'Fuck my boy is in love '

@jklover
' it's my favorite song too kookie, hope you are enjoying the bath'

@ knife
' we just had a bath together '

@ JJK
' 🙄🙄 It's not in your fate '

@ kookjinluv
' I know it's Jin I can tell it with my closed eyes. THEY ARE BATHING TOGETHER YOU ALL. THEY ARE IN LOVE AND THE SONG AND WINE AND CANDELL. FU*K THEY FU*KED FOR SURE '

🙈

'Apocalypse' from 'Cigarettes After Sex' band. If you never listened to it, give it a try.

Love u all for supporting this book❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 18.7K 51
His silence was louder than words. I was bursting out in tears. I was trying to hold back the sobs that were forming. There it was stuck in my throat...
151K 8.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
136K 8.9K 58
Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is broken everything falls apart and there...
154K 8.7K 29
A story about two broken hearts finding love in each other.💜❣ Ships. Jinkook.💘 Yoonmin.💘 Sequel to Moving on💜 Started- 12th May 2020 Comp...