Want You Back |✓

Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... Еще

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

17.Counting the days

749 116 203
Shadesoflove__

If you don't have a heart to say 2 words about the chapter after reading 4000+ chapter..then don't even read😒. It's not easy to write long chapters and if you guys ask for update and then goes just like that after reading..It's hurts 🥲.Hope you all understand what I mean..I don't want to say it again and again.

~

Preeta's Pov

"Mumma papa kyu nahi aaye the Aaj mujhe lene"aarush asked me as we reached the home.

I sighed and kept his bag on the table.What should I tell him now?

"Aaru shoes kholo!"I reminded him.

"Nahi,aap batao papa kyu nahi aaye?aapne afternoon mein bhi nahi bataya mujhe.mujhe papa se milna hai"he asked and came towards me.As I was sitting he stood between my legs and held my hands.

"Mumma batao papa kyu nahi aye hai?mujhe unse baat karna hai..aap phone karo"he said grumpily shaking my hands.

I looked at him and nodded in no.I called him but he didn't notice and not even called back to ask why did I call him.Like I thought he doesn't care actually.Just acts like that when he doesn't have any other work.

"Aaru woh busy hai,woh nahi mil sakte aaj se.So don't worry about him.Mein aayi thi na tumhe lene keliye baby,now go and remove your shoes like a good boy"I explained him whatever came to my mind.

"Nahii,mujhe papa chahiye"he shouted with tears and made gloomy face looking at me.

I closed my eyes not knowing what to do.why it's so tough for me.I mentally scolded myself for letting him know about karan. he was the one who said to him that he was his dad.

Just for the name sake!

He doesn't deserve that,but still I let him so that aarush should not think I don't have my father.This was the only reason I didn't said anything to karan.

But now it's worsening the things.Aarush isn't leaving him.I rubbed my forehead seeing him crying asking for karan.

"Papaa"he cried plucking his lower lip and I melted seeing the tears in on cheeks which reached near his chin.

Wiping his fresh tears I cupped his face and kissed his cheeks softly.My baby should not cry for anyone except me.I don't want him to cry for karan.He doesn't deserve aarush's love.

He didn't knew about aarush.But still I called him to inform that I was pregnant.But what he did?.

That wasn't enough,he again roared at me saying that he doesn't want to see my face.I cannot forget anything that easily.He just nearly destroyed my life.The only reason I lived after our breakup was aarush.How can I die knowing that a tiny soul was growing inside me.

"Rona nahi hai,come here"I whispered and made him sit on my lap.

He shook his head in no and again muttered "papa" with tears.

"Aapko sirf papa chahiye? Mamma yaha hai apke sath fir bhi papa chahiye?"I asked him sweetly removing his shoes then socks.

He nodded his head in yes wiping his tears with the back of his little hands looking at me.I pouted listening to his answer and asked.

"Toh apko mamma nahi chahiye?Agar aapko bas papa chahiye toh mein papa ko bula lungi,lekin mein chali jaungi..jau?"I asked surrounding my arms around him holding him in my embrace.

"Noo"he immediately answered and turned facing me and surrounded his legs on either side beside my waist sitting comfortably.

"Lekin kyu? Aapko toh papa chahiye right? Mamma toh bore Hui hogi apko..bohot danti hai?"I asked him raising my eyebrows.

He nodded in no grumpily and rested his head on my shoulder.I bit my lower lip seeing his antics.

"Mujhe mumma ke paas rehna hai"he said meekly and I chuckled listening to him.

"Nahi aap jao,mujhe nahi baat karni aapse..mein kal aapko papa ke paas bhej dungi..aap wahi rehna.mein reh lungi mere honey ke bina"I said to him showing little anger on my face.

He tilted his head cutely looking at me and pouted showing his lower lip and cupped my cheeks with his little hands.

I already melted at his gesture but still maintained a stern face and looked away from him.

"Mummaa"he called in a baby voice.But I still didn't looked at him sadly.

"Mumma..mujhe bas aap chahiye and next papa.Mein papa ke paas nahi jaunga.Mein papa ko bata dunga ki yahi rahe.Toh mujhe waha nahi jana padega"he said excitedly like he gave an idea.

I narrowed my eyes at him and glared at him cutely.

"Don't worry woh sirf matches keliye aaye hai..woh yaha nahi rehte aaru.tumhe kaise bataun mein"I scoffed sadly.

"Toh kaha rehte hai?"he asked shockingly widening his eyes.

"Woh mujhe nahi pata..agar tumhe milenge toh tum puch lena khud"I said to him.

"Toh ham papa ke saath nahi reh sakte? Woh hamare saath nahi rahenge?woh hame lene nahi aayenge?"he asked and his face fell knowing the sad truth.

"Hm!woh hame lene nahi aayenge!,toh aap bas unhe tab milna jab woh aapko khud milte hai..aur sirf tabhi baat karna jab woh aapse baat kare..that's it.Agar kisine aapko papa ke bare mein pucha toh kehna ki mere papa job ke wajeh se hamare sath nahi rehte"I said and wiped a lone tear that was about to roll down through my eyes.

Explaining him everything and telling him some lies is so difficult for me.But It his for his betterment.

"Ok!lekin mamma mujhe papa ka naam hi nahi pata hai"he asked me hitting his forehead in shock with his doe eyes.

"Woh mein nahi bata sakti,kyu ki apke papa ne kaha hai ki woh khud tumhe sab batayenge,toh agar woh apse milenge toh aap unhe Jo bhi doubts hai puch lena" I suggested him.

I cannot take his name in front of aarush.If he says it in front of others It would create a problem.He is a cricketer and I don't want others to talk something rubbish about him and us.

"Nahi mujhe batao mein papa ko nahi bataunga"he asked and I nodded in no kissing his cheeks and hugged him.

"Honey!aapko bhuk nahi lagi hai..I am so hungry!chalo kuch banake khate hai"I said and got up from the sofa along with him.

"Haa,lekin mujhe pehele ek chocolate chahiye"he whinnied.

"Ok chalo"I nodded to distract him from questioning more and took him inside the room to fresh up first.

"Aaj school mein kya kiya aapne?"I asked making him stand on the bed and completely changed the topic diverting his mind.otherwise he won't leave me today.

~
Authors pov,

Next day,

Karan was waiting for aarush in front of his classroom.Mishti had gone with sherlyn and he had informed her that he wanted to pick aarush.

As aarush came outside his eyes met with a person he wanted to see.His little eyes widened in surprise seeing his papa standing infront of him.

Karan smiled seeing his reaction and picked him instantly.

"Papa"aarush called excitedly.

"Yes,baby! Mujhe miss Kiya apne?"karan asked him sadly.

"Bohot kiya"aarush answered surrounding his tiny hands around his neck.

"Aap sacchi mein aaye ho,mumma ne kaha tha aap nahi aayenge,mujhe pata tha aap aaoge"aarush grinned at him happily.

"Yes,apko chodke kaha ja sakta hu mein"karan replied kissing his cheek.

"Meine kal apko bohot Miss kiya.aap mujhe lene nahi aye!"aarush complained him gloomily.

"I am sorry aaru!Lekin pakka,aaj se mein kabhi miss nahi karunga..daily aapko pick karunga okay!"karan assured him while going towards his car.

"Aap jhoot bolte ho,fir kal nahi aayenge aap..mamma ne correct kaha ki aap busy rehte ho,hamare saath nahi rahenge,mere friends sab apni mumma papa ke saath rehte hai"aarush said to him sadly in complianing tone.

"Mein aaj se kabhi busy nahi rahunga aaru,I promise sirf apko time dunga..lekin mein aaj se apke ghar nahi aa sakta"karan said and made him sit inside the car.

"Kyu?"aarush asked immediately.karan came and sat on the driver seat.

"Kyu ki..kyu ki!Mujhe hotel mein hi rehna hai.Agar mein bahar kisike ghar mein rahunga na toh mujhe cricket khelne nahi denge"karan made some excuses to understand him.

Aarush thought to for a while and looked at him sadly.

"Lekin kyu!aap hamare saath hi raho woh kuch nahi karenge..apko kon cricket khelne nahi denge..mein unhe puchunga"aarush asked him cuetly.

Karan chuckled and answered him"woh mere head hai..I mean officers..woh mujhe match khelne allow nahi karenge.. Isliye"karan exaggerated.

Aarush saw him sadly and lowered his head down.Karan smiled faintly and pulled his cheek.

"Arey!lekin mein roz apse milunga, baatein karunga,aapko chocolates and Ice-cream sab dilaunga"karan said and aarush looked up to him in surprise.

"Sacch mein?"he grinned widely.

"Yes,my champ"karan nods with a bright smile.

"Okay!aur mujhe ye puchna tha ki aap kaha rehte hai?aur apka name kya hai papa"aarush asked reminding preeta's words.

Karan saw him impressively and shook his head at his questions.

"Kyu apki mamma ne mujhse puchne keliye kaha tha?"he asked guessing his tone of questioning.

Aarush nods his head in yes.

"Mein Mumbai mein rehta hu..waha apki dada aur dadi rehte hai unke saath and my name is 'Karan Luthra' "karan answered his questions.

"Wow papa mere dada,dadi hai?mujhe bhi milna hai unse"aarush asked him standing on the seat.

"Super soon! Apko unhe paas leke chalunga"karan answered him and was about to take him that his phone ringed.

"Ek sec aaru"karan spoke and took his phone from his pocket.

He sighed seeing preeta's name on his screen.He looked at aarush and picked the call then forward it to aarush.

"Mumma hai"karan whispered lowly and aarush smiled in return holding the phone in his hands.

"Hello mamma"aarush spoke.

"Aaru,aap kaha ho?"karan heard preeta's voice as he kept the call on speaker.

"Mein papa ke saath car mein hu"aarush replied looking at karan and smiled widely.

"Kaha ho tum?unhe phone do mujhe baat karni hai"preeta said Little angrily.

Karan raised his brows and took the phone from aarush hands.

"Kya hua?"karan asked her.

"Kya hua? Tum bata nahi sakte usse pick karne wale ho? Mobile rakha hi kyu hai..mein yaha school mein uska wait kar rahi thi..how can you be so careless karan"she said anxiously.

"I am sorry,Mein bhul gaya..tum kaha ho abhi?"he asked her back.

"Usse tumhe kya hai,tum batao kaha ho?"she asked him.

"Hum school ke bahar hi hai, parking mein abhi tak gaye nahi..Isiliye pucha"karan informed her.

"Fine,wait mein aa rahi hu"saying she cut the call and karan looked at aarush who asked him what?

"Kuch nahi mumma aa rahi hai"karan says.

"Aarush"they heard preeta's voice from outside and he opened the door as she stood at aarush's side.

"Thank you for your help, aarush aao bahar ham mere school jayenge"she asked him as she used to take him everyday to her school after his.

"Nahi mamma please! Mein waha bore ho jaunga..mein papa ke saath rahunga..unhone kaha ki mere saath rahenge"aarush said and looked at karan.

"He will come with me,tum school ja sakti ho,I mean sit we will drop you"karan said to her.Preeta glared at him and looked at aarush.

"Aaru bhaar aao,I am getting late"she called him again.where as aarush again shook his head in no sadly looking at karan.

"Agar tum nahi ana chahti ho toh thik hai,Lekin aarush kahi nahi jayega.he will be with me,tum apni school ja sakti ho..I will pick you in the evening and drop you both to the home"karan informed her firmly.

Preeta widened her eyes and saw him angrily.

"Tum apne aap ko samjhte kya ho? Kya matalab hai aarush tumhare saath rahega?Mein usse leke jaungi"she pointed him.

"Agar abb leke jaogi toh jao..lekin baad mein jab usse hamesha ke liye leke gaya toh tab mujhse kuch mat puchna"karan reminded her in a warning tone.

Preeta gasped at his remark and remembered his words about Custody.She muttered something under her breath and opened the door sitting inside the car and took aarush in her lap.

Karan smiled faintly and started the car without looking at her.Preeta glared at him angrily and sat quietly whereas aarush smiled seeing his mom and dad.

He dropped to her school and aarush waved at her saying they will come to pick her up in the evening.
.

.

.

Karan took him to his hotel room and aarush saw the room being excited.

"Papa aap yaha rehte hai?"he asked karan with wide eyes.

"Yes,baby"karan replied with a smile and made him stand on the bed.

Aarush looked around the room which was so cosy and clean with white coloured walls.At one side the glassy wall with curtains.He peeped through the curtains and smiled widely seeing the outside view in awe.

He can see all the small,tall and medium buildings.It made him happy to see around and he giggled looking at karan with a happy face.

Karan saw at his direction and picked him up going towards the glass window to show him more.

"Woo"aarush exclaimed excitedly and surrounded his hands around karan's neck tightly.

"Aapko accha lag raha hai?"karan asked him sweetly.

Aarush nods his head being astonished bringing a wide smile on karan's lips.How much he wished preeta to be here with him.

"Papa hum mamma ko bhi yaha leke aayenge"aarush said to him excitedly.

"Of course,lekin abb nahi mere matches khatam hone ke baad,okay!"karan told him.

"Okay!"Aarush agreed to him and hugged him resting his head on karan's shoulder.

Karan hugged him back feeling peace in his little arms and took him inside the room.

Aarush jumped on the bed as karan made him stand.The bed was so comfy and smooth that it made him jump.

"Aaru waise nahi karte baby,ye Hamare nahi hai hotel ka hai"karan informed stopping him.

Aarush frowned listening to him and made a puppy face.whereas karan chuckled seeing him.He held him and kissing his both chubby cheeks lovingly.

"I missed you so much aaru"karan said to him and hugged him.Aarush grinned in return and surrounded his legs around his waist.

"I missed you too papa"aarush tilted his head and gave his dimple smile.

"I love you baby"karan whispered and brushed his nose with his little nose.

"Aap mamma jaise kar rahe hai,woh bhi mujhe I love you kehti hai and aise karti hai..mamma ne aapko sikhaya hai right?"aarush giggled and asked him.

Karan chuckled at his question and kissed his little nose with love.

"Yes,mamma ne sikhaya.lekin aap unse puchna mat woh nahi manengi"karan said to him and took him on the bed.

He made him sit in the middle and sat beside him.

"Mujhe pata hai"aarush kept his palm on mouth and giggled listening to him.

"Tum na bohot cute ho"karan pulled his cheeks slightly.

"Nahi mein bohot handsome hu,apse bhi handsome hu"aarush argued looking up to him.

Karan got amazed listening to him and asked him "Oho! Toh aap mujhse bhi handsome ho?".

"Haa huu! Mamma ne bataya mujhe"aarush gave a winning smile to him remembering her words.

"Woh toh hai!aap mujhse bhi bohot handsome ho,smart ho"karan ruffled his hair and grinned at him.

"Haa,apne mujhe aaj chocolates nahi diya papa"aarush made a grumpy face and said.

Karan bit his tongue and made an apologic face saying that he forgot.

"So sorry! Mein apse Milne ki Khushi mein bhul hi Gaya! But don't worry aab apko kya khana hai batao..shaam ko jate wakt apko kitne chocolates chahiye utna le Lena okay!"karan informed him.

"Sacchi?aap mujhe itne sare chocolates dilayenge?"aarush asked showing his hands wide.

Karan laughed and nodded at him.

"Yes,now can we order your Ice-cream?"karan asked.

"Yes yes!"aarush shook his head quickly and jumped on his lap.

Karan stumbled but held him in his arms and hugged him happily.

~

In the evening karan and aarush were standing outside preeta's school waiting for her.

She reached after sometime and saw karan standing there scrolling his phone.

"Mamma"aarush called her from inside as he was checking and sitting on the driver seat rotating the handle.

Karan saw at her direction and opened the door for her.She came and stood infront of him.

"Mein khud kar lungi"saying she sat inside not wanting to argue with him as he had already mentioned her he will pick her.

Moreover,she knew aarush won't come with her so she decided to go with him quietly.

Karan didn't said anything and closed the door moving to the other side.Aarush went to her and sat on her lap.Karan started the car and drove off.

"Mamma aapko pata hai,mein aur papa Aaj unke room mein kitna maza kar rahe the"preeta looked at him then at karan who smiled listening to him concentrating on his driving.

"Hamne video games khele,Dono Ice-crem khaye,aur baad mein mein aur papa ninne kiye"aarush explained and titled his head to look at her being excited.

Preeta simply nodded to him and looked straight.Karan noticed her but didn't say anything.

They reached preeta's apartment while listening to aarush's sweet talks.Aarush got down and preeta followed him closing the door.

Karan saw her with a painful gaze but soon he adverted his gaze to aarush and smiled at him.

Preeta was surprised to see him so silent and even he didn't come outside.She was stunned thinking whether he would come inside their home or not.

"Bye aaru,good night"karan said to him and waved.

"Good night papa,kal fir se mujhe lene ana"aarush informed him nodding his head with a beautiful smile.

"Sure"karan muttered and turned to look at preeta who was seeing him surprisingly.

He looked away from her and started the car mouthing "good night" once again.

She didn't say anything and saw his car retraining from her vision.Her face fell feeling some uneasiness in her heart as he went away.

She remembered yesterday's incident and signed heavily.

"Mamma chalo,mujhe HW karna hai"aarush gained her attention.

Preeta looked at him amazed.He didn't stopped karan or insisted him to come with him.She didn't got anything.

"Aaru,aapne unhe roka nahi aaj kya kaha unhone tumhe?"she asked going towards their home.

"Ha mamma papa ne kaha ke agar woh bahar rahenge toh unhe match se nikal denge.Isilye woh wahi rahenge,aur match hone ke baad hamare saath rahenge"aarush replied to her and entered inside their home.

Preeta simply nodded to him and didn't asked anything further.

What is he thinking now?what is his plan?

She didn't got any answer and jerked her thoughts assuring herself not to think about him much.

~

Some further days went like this.Karan was determined not to talk to her much because if he tries to do she won't listen to him anything and will intentionally bring that topic inbetween worsening their present and his mind.

He was confident about himself but her words always percied his heart and mind.So he thought no to talk with her without any necessary.He was silent but never ignored her.

In these days he became so close to aarush as he used to pick him up daily and spend his afternoon till evening with him.Sometimes took him to their house and let him play with mishti,so that they bond well together and also kids needs someone of their age to play occasionally.

While aarush never complained to him anything.He was a child who longed for his father's love and he got everything he was longing for.Karan didn't say no to anything he asked for and made him happy giving his all love to him.

Aarush was so happy to spend his time with him in the afternoon and after that with his mom.He was satisfied for now.But he didn't know that one day he had to leave him if his preeta doesn't allow karan in her life.

This thought always pained karan.He didn't know about preeta's thoughts whether she wanted to be with him or not.In these 2-3 days she too was silent and didn't tried to talk with him.

It hurt karan the most but still he was silent.He was feeling helpless.He badly wanted them both which would light up his life.But he wasn't sure what preeta might be thinking.

He didn't try to show her anything intentionally thinking she would again think that he was show offing and trying to gain her forgiveness.He was true and genuine just following the gentle man things and caring for them with his all heart.Picking her daily in the evening, dropping them to home and sometimes took aarush to make something eat and preeta just followed them without arguing.

The next day was 9th day,He had done with his matches and was all free.He was soo lost thinking will she agree or not.The thoughts of living away from them pained his heart.

He had decide aarush to take their house and thought to ask preeta too, whether she wants to come or not.
.

.

.
As it was Sunday.Karan reached her home and knocked.Preeta opened the door and looked at him.

"Wo,aarush ko pick karne aaya hu.. Rishabh ke ghar,We all had planned to go to the park today.He will enjoy there,will you get him ready?"karan asked her nervously still standing outside the door.

Preeta saw and thought for a while.She simply nodded and said,

"Hm,he is in the bathroom,usse naha rahi thi..tum wait Karo.Mein usse ready karti hu"she answered lowly and lowered her eyes not wanting to look at him.

Another thing they did these days was always breaking their eye contact.If preeta would stare at him,he was the one to break it.And If karan does preeta would look away from him.they felt worsened but no one complained and continued their game of ignoring.

"Fine!"karan nodded and turned his back to her looking something at his phone.

"Tum andar aake baith sakte ho tab tak"he heard preeta's voice and turned towards her.

"It's fine,I am good here!"he replied and then diverted his gaze to his mobile which was in his hands.

Preeta's heart ached looking at him like this.His behaviour was obviously killing her from inside but she didn't spoke a single word.

She nods and went inside to get him ready.

When aarush saw him standing outside,he smiled widely and hugged his knees.

"Papa aap kab aaye?"he asked and karan picked him up kissing his cheek.

"Thodi der phele,aap ready hue?"karan asked seeing his new dress.

"Nahi,hair comb nahi kiya meine usse bhejo and slippers aaru"preeta told him.

"Aaru jaldi jao aur,pehen ke aao go"karan made him stand and aarush ran inside towards preeta.

"Mamma jaldi karo,mujhe mishti di se milna hai"aarush said to her as she held his chin and combed his hair.

"Ha jao,wait shoes nikal ke deti hu"she stopped him as he jumped off the sofa and reached the door.

Karan saw him with a smile and held him.preeta took his shoes and kneeled down to make him wear.

"Give,mein pehna dunga"karan took from her hands and kneeled down infornt of her.

Aarush held their head on either side for support while lifting his leg.Preeta looked at karan but he was busy in making him wear shoes.She looked away and stood up sadly.

"Yeah,papa chalo"aarush held his hand excitedly.Karan Nods and looked at preeta.How much he wanted to call her with him.

"Wo,tum bhi free ho toh"he stopped not Able to ask further.His heart pouded with fear thinking she will again say something to him.

"It's fine,Tum log jao..I won't mind"preeta answered knowing his question and waved at aarush with a smile.

"Bye mamma"aarush smiled and dragged karan with him outside.Karan looked back at her gloomily.She saw him faintly and went inside their home with a heavy heart.

.

.

.
To be continued.

****

I don't know why!I want to cry for them😥.

It hurts..But can you witness something,any emotions in their silence?

Aarush was throughout the chapter..him with his mumma and papa 💗.

It's 9th day!I am already scared for the next day🔺.

Let's see what preeta will decide for them?

And If your fingers are free care to say few words 👇.I am not saying for those who always support me..I am just disappointed with some of my readers who don't care anymore to leave reviews..hope you know who are they🙃.

4000+ words

And I know some are waiting for Loving Him.I will try to update tomorrow 🤌.

Will meet you in th next chapter..

Bye 💗

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Heal Me ✔ Tina

Фанфик

135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
60.5K 4.7K 33
Based on Karan - Mahira engagement track where Karan met with an accident. Will Karan remember his bad and hurtful deeds? Will Preeta be able to for...
49.1K 4.6K 36
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...