𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

Od Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... Viac

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!

8.9K 312 538
Od Anime_Fan737

You watch as Yuuji's puts up his arms in a form of surrender "Wait, really, I'm just fine!" You watch as Sukuna's tattoos slowly fade away.

"More importantly, the three of us are pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital" You look at Fushiguro's face, he was clenching his teeth as he stares at Yuuji. You knew that he was trying to figure out who out of the both of them is talking.

But suddenly you hear a familiar voice "What's the situation?" You look at the white haired male that just appeared out of nowhere. Your hand goes up to as you place it on top of your chest as you feel how quick your heart was beating, you take a deep breath due the shock.

Yuuji notices your action and puts his hand on your back to comfort you which you flash him a small smile before looking at the sorcerers.

Fushiguro looks at the white haired male with suprise as his defensive stand drops "Gojo sensei?! Why are you here?" The blindfolded teacher greets his student with an cheery attitude "Hey. I wasn't planning on coming"

The blindfolded teacher leans forward to examine Fushiguro "But man, you're roughed up" The white haired male leans back as he takes his phone out to take pictures of Fushiguro "I should show the second-years"

You watch as Megumi shields himself away from the camera as he gets annoyed. You quickly look another way as you snort accidentally pretty loudly, you knew this was coming but seeing it in person was way different.

Fushiguro hears your snort and glares at your direction not finding funny you laughing at his miserable state. The white haired male underneath his blindfold glances at your figure for a second before continuing to annoy his student.

"Face this way" Yuuji looks at your red face of containing your laughter, he smiles knowing that you already forgot about the stressful situation that you were in before. He looks once again to Fushiguro and his sensei.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade curse object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing" The teacher taps on his phone probably looking at the photos that he has taken as he tells his student "So, did you find it?"

Fushiguro look down as Yuuji is about to explain the awkward situation that he was in now "Um..." Yuuji puts his hand up to gain the teacher's attention which it did.

"Hmm?" Yuuji makes a strange face as his about to reveal the truth "Sorry, but I ate it" he points at his face while saying it. You sigh at Yuuji's poor fate.

Silence follows after the sentence that Yuuji said, you pat Yuuji's back like he did to you earlier, what an awkward situation to be in.

"For real?" Fushiguro and Yuuji verbally reply you nod at the question "For real" Yuuji noticed and looked to your direction "You understood what he said?" You look at Yuuji with innocent eyes not understanding a word that he just said. You would have taken you phone out for him to type but you left your phone in Yuuji's house since you did not want to break it because of the fight.

Yuuji sighs before turning to the now interested teacher and the curious student that were currently looking your way which made you embarrassed. You hide behind Yuuji's figure since you did not want to be the spot light of the conversation.

The teacher broke the silence "Is she not from here?" Yuuji looks at him before shaking his head as he scratches the back of his head "I found her yesterday passed out on the street as I was walking home. Apparently she was on a bus going to visit a friend but she suddenly passed out and she was brought here so, I was going to help her go back home"

Fushiguro looks at you shocked, he thought you were mute but he did not expect that you were brought here so randomly. Gojo on the other hand wanted to know more about the meaning behind your story but he focused on the current situation in hand.

Gojo leans to a side to observe Yuuji, he walks up to Yuuji and observes him more closely. Yuuji slightly jumps at the sudden closeness.

Gojo makes an thinking face as he hums. Chuckling he leans a bit closer than before which made you think once again that they were going to kiss "Damn, it really did combine with you! That's hilarious" He leans back as he questions Yuuji "Anything off with your body?"

Yuuji checks his body while answering "Not particularly" You knowing that their attention was on Yuuji you go to Yuuji's side but Gojo glanced once more at you.

"Can you switch out with Sukuna?" Even though you don't understand Japanese you could hear the confusion on Yuuji's voice "Sukuna?" You face palm because Fushiguro explained earlier about the finger.

"The curse you ate" Yuuji puts his hand on his hip as he realises what he's talking about "Oh... Yeah I think I can do that" Yuuji nods while he answers.

You watch as Gojo does the familiar stretch with his legs "Then give us ten seconds" he stretches the other side "Once ten seconds are up, come back to us" Yuuji makes a worried face "But..."

Gojo looks at Yuuji with a smile on his face "Don't worry, I'm the strongest" Gojo looks at your direction before handing the bag in his hand to you which confused you since he was meant to pass it to Fushiguro but you shrug it off and grab the bag.

Gojo points at Fushiguro's direction which you probably guessed that he's trying to tell you to go to Fushiguro. Nodding, you go next to Fushiguro and sit next to him as you put the bag on your lap.

Fushiguro peers at the bag as he questions his teacher "What is it?" Gojo stretches his fingers as he answers his student "Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and the cream flavour"

Fushiguro look at his teaches with a shocked face. You were currently thinking on a way of telling Gojo that you wanted to try one, you put your hand up which instantly grabbed Gojo attention. Gojo cocks his head to his side wanting you to ask him your question.

You point at the bag before indicating with one finger gesturing that you wanted one and your final gesture was pointing at yourself. Hoping that he caught your meaning he sent you a thumbs up meaning that you could have one.

Smiling brightly you nod your head as a thanks. Gojo looks at Fushiguro "It's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home" You take a Kikufuku out and take a bite out of it as Gojo looks at your face to see your reaction as well as Fushiguro.

Your face lights up like a Christmas tree when the flavour spreads in your mouth. You give a thumbs up at Gojo's good taste on sweets before devouring the Kikufuku. Gojo's ego soars a bit at your thumbs up as Fushiguro internally groans.

You watch Yuuji knowing that he was going to switch soon with Sukuna. But you notice that he was not there anymore, your hand goes to Fushiguro's hand as you squeeze it unintentionally due your nerves of meeting Sukuna.

Fushiguro notices Sukuna about to charge at Gojo "Behind you!" You slightly close your eyes for the impact as you hear Gojo continue to ramble about his kikufuku "Kikufuku's not like other souvenirs..."

When you hear the big impact you hug Fushiguro's arm as he tries to protect you from the curse. You open your eyes to see glowing red eyes staring straight through your entire soul.

You look at Sukuna with bored eyes not wanting to give Sukuna he's satisfaction of your scared face. You look over Sukuna's head an notice Gojo sitting on him "And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite..."

Sukuna quickly turns around to attack the blindfolded teacher. Gojo teleports to evade the attack as Sukuna still tries to attack him. Gojo leans back to whisper in Sukuna's ear "The girl and my student are watching so I'm going to show off a little"

Sukuna tries to attack once more bit fails miserably as Gojo attacks him instead which slightly shocked Sukuna 'He's unbelievably fast? No that's not it...' Gojo punches the air as Sukuna is sent flying backwards but he recovers quickly from it.

Smiling he looks at Gojo "For crying out loud... You jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble" He sprints at high speed to Gojo and punches him.

You close your eyes as a the fog of the explosion covers the area. Sukuna looks proud at the damages that he made "Thought that doesn't mean to much to me" But his eyes widen when he see Gojo still standing with out any injuries and with rocks floating around him.

Gojo counts down as you and Fushiguro look at the scene infront of you "Seven... eight... nine... ten... Should be time" Sukuna feels Yuuji taking over once again 'Damn it... Again? I can't take over. Who the hell is this... Itadori... brat?'

Yuuji looks down before looking up once more slightly surprised "Oh, was everything okay?" Gojo puts his hand down as the rocks fall "I'm shocked. You can really control it"

Yuuji slaps the side of his head a few times with a annoyed face "He's kind of annoying, thought. I can hear his voice" Gojo walks up to Yuuji "It's a miracle that's all he's doing" You make a worried noise knowing that they are going to knock out Yuuji unconscious.

Gojo points his middle finger and his pointer finger together before tapping
Yuuji's head making his eyes roll back as he falls into slumber. You watch as Gojo grabs him with one arm. Fushiguro breaks the silence by questioning his teacher "What did you do?"

Gojo answers him with a smile on his face "Knocked him out. If he isn't posses by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel" Gojo finally looks at Fushiguro's direction and yours "Now I have a question. What should we do with the both of them?"

Fushiguro looks at your direction as you were currently zoning out while looking at the sky thinking on what they're going to do with you since you didn't posses cursed energy. Fushiguro looks at his teacher again knowing his answer "Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori be executed. However... I don't want to let them die"

Gojo looks at Fushiguro "Your personal feelings?" Which he responds "Yes. Please do something about this" Gojo picks up Yuuji "Now if it's a request from a precious student. Leave it to me!" Gojo gives a thumbs up to Fushiguro.

You snap out of your trance and look at Yuuji. Once again a wave of sleepiness hits you, blinking your eyes trying to stay awake you give up knowing that you were going to pass out any time soon.

Getting up you leave the bag of Kikufuku's on Fushiguro's lap before going to Gojo's direction. Fushiguro looks at you with confused eyes, when you reach to Gojo you stop infront of him.

Gojo smiled at you waiting patiently for you, you grab his sleeve as you mumble tiredly "Tired..." Gojo blinks twice underneath his blindfold when he hears you talk in japanese, you were truly not from here due your accent.

You look down closing your eyes as you let your brain create dreams, Gojo glances at Fushiguro and then back at you, he signals Fushiguro to come which he does.

Gojo passed Yuuji's body to Fushiguro as he puts you in his arms comfortably. Fushiguro deadpans at his teacher before turning around to get out of the school which the teacher pouts quietly no wanting to wake you up.

Gojo looks as Yuuji groggily wakes up. Yuuji looks around the room he was in, noticing all the talisman hanging on the walls and on the ceiling. He look at the person infront of him which was Gojo with a smile on his face.

"Morning" Gojo continues to stare a Yuuji "So which one are you right now?" Yuuji slowly recognizes the person infront of him "Aren't you..." Gojo stretches his palm infront of him as he introduces himself "Gojo Satoru. I'm in charge of the first-years in Jujutsu Tech"

Yuuji perks up at the word 'Jujutsu' "Jujutsu... Fushiguro... Y/n... Senpai!" Yuuj tries to charge at Gojo but notices something restraining him to the ground. He looks back as he sees the ropes on his wrists "What is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about the others. Itadori Yuuji" Yuuji looks at Gojo with wide eyes "It's been decided that you will be secretly executed"

Y/n and Fushiguro were currently waiting for Gojo an Yuuji. Fusiguro was typing on his phone as Y/n was holding onto his sleeve thinking about her phone and the mangas that she left at home.

A sigh escaped from Y/n's lips not knowing that they would take that long. But then again there were a lot of time skips in the manga and the series, Y/n glanced boredly at the door waiting for them to walk out.

Knowing that it wasn't going to to happen any time soon Y/n puts her head on Fushiguro's shoulder and look at his phone even though she did not understand what it says.

Fushiguro gets shy at the action of the girl as he glances at her with a slight blush of embarrassment. Y/n looks at Fushiguro slightly sad knowing that he was a bit injured.

Y/n was slowly picking up on Japanese but she could not for a while sentence, Fushiguro helped her sometimes with Japanese which Y/n was grateful for.

Gojo gave a finger to Yuuji which he successfully ate. Gojo was impressed but he did not show it, Yuuji looks a head with a determined face "I will eat every part of Sukuna. I don't care what happens from there"

Yuuji looks at Gojo "I have already decided how I'm going to die" Gojo grins at his answer "Nice! I like people like you. Sounds like fun hell awaits" Gojo turns around and faces the door "Make sure you're packed by the end of the day"

He presses a button as the door opens, Yuuji looks at him "We going somewhere?" The door opens and reveals you and Fushiguro, Fushiguro answers Yuuji's question "Tokyo"

Yuuji look at Fushiguro's appearance "Fushiguro! You're looking good!" He gives him a thumbs up as you smile at the cheery person that you missed.

Fushiguro deadpans at Yuuji as he points at the bandages that was covering his head "You think so after seeing this?" Fushiguro puts his hand on his hip "You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers I attend"

Yuuji looks at him confused "Eh?" You go to Yuuji as you give him a big hug, even thought you 'met' him a few days ago you dearly missed his presence. Yuuji smiles and hugs you back as both of the jujutsu sorcerers look at your interaction.

Gojo butts in your friendly moment with Yuuji as he held three fingers up "By the way you are the third first-year" Yuuji lets you go as he looks at Gojo with a face of shock "Only third?!" He looks at you as you stand by his side looking at Gojo and him.

"Is she going to be enrolled in this school?" Gojo looks at you and then at Yuuji with a smile "Yes, she's the fourth one in joining our class!" Yuuji sighs in worry and in relief knowing that you were going to be by his side but you will be going through dangerous experiences.

You were currently holding Gojo's sleeve as he guides you and Yuuji into Jujutsu Tech. You hid the Jujutsu drawings and mangas in your bag, knowing that they won't be checking your bag since they know you now.

You would of grabbed Yuuji's sleeve but you did not want Sukuna's mouth near your hand so you held Gojo's instead which he did not mind in the slightest but it made him happier that you chosen him since it was a sign of trust for him.

Yuuji looks around the area "This is really deep in the mountains! Is this actually Tokyo?" Gojo continues walking with you by his side "Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts"

"Where's Fushiguro?" You perk up at hearing Fushiguro's name and look at Gojo and Yuuji. You really needed to learn Japanese to communicate with them, you wanted to be a part of them with out the language barrier tearing you apart.

You only knew a few simple words: Good morning, tired, starving and Gojo's famous sentence 'you're weak'. You groan mentally knowing that to learn Japanese is going to be a pain in you ass.

Sighing softly you look ahead knowing that you would not understand a thing that they are going to say "He's been treated by a sorcerer, and now he's fast asleep" Gojo explains to Yuuji "Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. It's one of only two jujutsu education facilities. On the surface, it's know as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education, but for support and meditation in missions"

Yuuji has his arms behind his head as he looks at the blue sky as Gojo explains about the school. You slightly get nervous since you were both going to meet the principal soon and you could still not understand any Japanese yet.

You wished your mom that was next to you, you missed her presence as you talked about random things and easing your nerves when you're nervous. But you knew it was impossible, what happened to your world after you were sent to this one? That is a question that will never be answered.

You unintentionally grip Gojo's sleeve at your thoughts and your nervousness. You wished that someone talked in your language so it could make your life easier, sighing once again you look the ground.

Gojo looks at you behind his blindfold as you grip his sleeve, humming slightly in thought he turns to Yuuji "Is it normal for her to grip your sleeve?" Yuuji looks at Gojo then at your hand that was gripping Gojo's sleeve "Well... I think she does it whenever she's stressed or nervous so my best guess is that she's nervous about going into the school"

Gojo nods at his answer before continuing his conversation with Yuuji "Anyway, you are both about to have an interview with the principal" Yuuji at the entrance of the school "The principal?"

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out" You jump when you hear Yuuji yell "HUH?!" Yuuji looks at Gojo frightened "And what then? Immediate execution?!" Yuuji points at himself.

Then you hear Sukuna's voice "What? So you're not the boss?" Gojo stops at the sound of Sukuna's voice and looks over to Yuuji direction slightly expecting to see Sukuna "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless" You look as Yuuji slaps his cheek where Sukuna's mouth is located.

Yuuji looks at Gojo "Sorry, Sensei. He pops out sometimes" Gojo puts his had up to his mouth and does a thinking pose "What an amusing body you have now" Sukuna's mouth appears once more on Yuuji's hand "I owe you a favour, you know" Yuuji slightly gets annoyed at Sukuna's appearance "Not again!"

You look at Sukuna's mouth as he speaks "Once I make this brat's body my own, you will be the first one I kill!" Gojo smiles at Sukuna's statement "It's an honour to be targeted by Sukuna" Yuuji slaps his hand as he looks at Gojo with curious eyes "This guy is really that famous?"

Gojo tells Yuuji about Sukuna "Ryōmen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces. But he's actually a human that really existed, thought it was over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of jujutsu sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traversed the ages after death as a cursed object. With out a doubt, he is the king of curses"

Yuuji curiously asks "Who's stronger, you or him?" Gojo thinks for a moment as he starts to walk once again with you following closely since it was the only thing you could do "Well... If Sukuna regained all of his power, it might be a little draining" Yuuji looks at him as he walks besides him with his hand still blocking the other hand "Would you lose?" Gojo smiles as he answers "I would win"

You mumble quietly knowing that no one was going to understand and to vent to yourself "I can't believe I'm still here honestly... And I don't even know of I'm going to survive this" Gojo hears you mumbling but doesn't understand what your saying since he didn't understand your language.

The three of you walk inside the building, you look at all the candles lit up. Yuuji looks around as well as Gojo casually walks in.

You hear a new voice "You're late, Satoru" You look at the direction of the voice and look at the tall director with black glasses "Eight minutes late" He was sewing a plushie.

Yuuji gasps at the sight as he looks at the different plushies surrounding the director "Not enough to chastise you for, but I know I told you to fix your habit of being late" Sparks appear around Yuuji comically 'That old dude is making cute things!'

Your mouth is closed shut due your nerves that was continuously rising. Gojo answers "If it's not enough to chastise me for, then don't chastise me. You are making dolls, anyway. What's a measly eight minutes?" Gojo looks at Yuuji introducing the principal "That's Principal Yaga Masamichi"

Gojo turns to you as he points at the principal telling his name hoping that you would understand "Yaga Masamichi" You nod in understanding which makes Gojo's smile rise.

Yaga looks at Yuuji and you but you did not definitely know since the black glasses was covering his eyes "That's the boy? And that's the girl that isn't from here?" You watch as Yuuji leans forward to bow "Itadori Yuuji! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!"

You slightly snort at Yuuji's introduction knowing what he said due the manga and the serie. You push your nerves down and bow like Yuuji "Y/n L/n" you speak in a small voice but Yaga could hear it clearly.

"What did you come here for?" Yaga asks Yuuji first. Yuuji looks up slightly surprised by the question "An interview" You glance at Yuuji "But why Jujutsu Tech?"

Blinking you think about the situation, were you just going to pass without being questioned? Nah it was impossible probably they had a special treatment for your case which you guess that is going to be after Yuuji's interview.

"To learn jujutsu?" Yuuji asked with a confused voice "I mean beyond that. What do you hope to find once you have studied curses and learned how to exorcise them?" Yaga makes an intimidating pose which made shiver slightly knowing that you were going to pass through that.

"Well, I mean... I'm going to collect the fingers of Sukuna" Yuuji grabs one of his fingers to make it obvious "It's dangerous to just leave them as it is" Yuuji wriggles his finges as he answers.

"Why?" Yuuji makes a weird face as Yaga looks deadly serious "People you'll never know die every day due crimes, accidents, and diseases in a natural course of life" Gojo looks slightly to the side as he comments "Here he goes again"

Yuuji blinks as Yaga explains "But you're telling me you can't overlook it when that death is caused by a curse?" Yuuji gets a bit serious "It was someone's dying wish. I don't care about the details. I just want to save people"

Yaga breathes through his nose "A dying wish? So you're saying you will fight against curses because someone else told you to?" Yaga gets up as he looks at Yuuji "You fail"

Yuuji's eyes widen at his statement as a little noise of shock escapes his throat. Yaga lifts his hand up over a doll, the doll suddenly gets up growling.

Yuuji looks at the doll in shock as you look at it with amused eyes "Those weren't dolls?!" You wanted to hug the plushie since it will probably understand what you are going through but you look as Yaga explains to Yuuji "Cursed corpses. They're dolls. Dolls infused with my curse"

Yaga hand straightens making the doll go at a high speed to Yuuji. Yuuji gasp and tries to defend himself with his backpack bit it wasn't very useful since it sent him flying against the pillar 'It's heavy!'

Yuuji collides with the pillar and he looks at the doll "Is that really a doll?!" The doll flexes infront of Yuuji which made you snort and look to another direction wanting to hide your laughter, Gojo looks at you amused.

Yaga talks "A person's true nature reveals itself during a crisis. I will keep attacking you until I get an acceptable answer" Yuuji gets up "Look, man, it wasn't just 'someone else' " Yuuji sprints towards the dolls direction "It was a family member's dying wish!"

Yuuji punches the doll on it's face. As the doll bounces and crashes next to Yaga before bouncing in every direction with a high speed making the candle lights blow out. You and Gojo look at Yuuji trying to figure out where the doll is by its high speed.

Yuuji tries to look for it "Shit, where is it?!" You watch as the doll looks at Yuuji for a second before going at him at a high speed hitting its head against Yuuji's which made Yuuji fly back and roll through the ground.

You hiss in pain knowing that soon enough that is going to be you. Yuuji slams against the wall as he slide down "Ow..." Yuuji touches the back of his head.

Yaga starts to walk forward "A family members is still 'someone else' " You watch as the doll continues to dance before showing its ass to Yuuji. You put a hand on top of you mouth trying to contain your laughter as you grip on Gojo's sleeve, maybe you will have a little fun before you actually die.

Yuuji gets mad at the doll 'Right, it's a doll. It doesn't get hurt or frightened'. When your laughter dies down you look at Yaga as he lights up a candle "A jujutsu sorcerer is constantly facing death. And not just their own death. Sometimes you must ignore those murdered by a curse to rend the flesh from it"

The dolls makes faces as Yaga explains "It's an unpleasant job. You have to be a little crazy and highly motivated to handle it. You would do that because someone else told you to? Don't make me laugh. It would be more believable if you told me you were doing it to postpone your execution"

Yuuji gets pissed off by this "Screw you! I-" Yaga interrupts him "Are you going to blame your grandfather when you're killed by a curse too?" Yaga points at Yuuji as he asks.

Yuuji's eyes widen as he looks at Yaga "You say some pretty damn harsh things old man" Yaga makes a thinking pose "Education is making people realize things"

Yuuji makes a thinking face as well as the pose "I'm not really..." The doll makes an upercut punch at Yuuji making him spit saliva. Yuuji once again is sent flying back from the strength.

"It's not easy to imagine how you will feel in the verge of death. However, I can say one thing for certain. At this rate you're going, you could end up cursing your beloved grandfather. Jujutsu sorcerers never die without regrets. I will ask you once more"

Yuuji looks at the doll that's about to punch him as he listens to Yaga's speech "Why have you come here to Jujutsu Tech?" Yuuji looks slightly shocked as he has flashbacks 'I was always better than most in the sports and in fights. But never once did I think "This is something only I can do" '

Yuuji evades the up coming attack from the doll and wrestles it to the ground as they roll they come to an stop as Yuuji grabs the doll by its neck and looks at Yaga with serious eyes.

"Consuming Sukuna is something only I can do. If I managed to escape my death sentence and ran away form this responsibility, I would be eating food, taking a bath, or reading manga, and the moment I stopped to think, I would go 'Oh, I bet someone's dying because of Sukuna right now' and become depressed. 'That doesn't involve me', 'It's not my fault' You expect me to just tell myself that?"

The candle light moves by the wind "I refuse to do that!" You look at Gojo who was listening intently on what Yuuji's was saying with a smile "I don't know how I'll feel when I'm dying, but I don't want to regret the way I lived!"

The room goes silent as Yuuji finished his speech then Yaga breaks the silence "Satoru" Gojo looks at Yaga "Show him the dorm. Explain the security and everything else to him too" Yaga slightly smiles as he speaks.

Yuuji looks at Yaga confusingly "Huh?" Yaga removes his smile off of his face and looks seriously at Yuuji "You pass" He stretches his hand as he welcomes Yuuji "Welcome to Jujutsu Tech" Yuuji smiles as the doll escapes his grasps and punches him on the cheek.

You chuckle at the scene as Gojo just stares at Yuuji, Yaga puts his hand up as he apologizes "Oh, sorry. I forgot to release the curse" You watch as the doll continues to dance.

Then Yaga redirects his gaze to you which Gojo notices as he was curious on how you will pass. Feeling the tension in the air you look at Yaga knowing that he's already looking at you gulping at their serious faces you slightly smile.

Yuuji gets up and looks a you worried knowing that now it's your turn of the interview. Gojo signals Yuuji to go next to him which he hesitates but goes next to him, they both walk out of the room.

Yaga looks at them leave before looking at you "You speak English right?" You look at him shocked that he could speak English "I though that no one else can speak English!"

Yaga still looks at you with a serious face "Why did you come to Jujutsu Tech?" You blink twice before thinking of an answer "Honestly even though I'm not good in fighting I want to save people from they're deaths, cursed or not. I'm trying to get back home since I don't obviously belong here. But while I'm here I will save people's life's and if I died through the process of it, I will not regret saving someone"

Your answer was pretty simple. You were going to try to change slightly the plot of the manga trying to avoid pointless deaths, some of the you knew that you were going to have to let pass since makes Yuuji find new confidence and train harder. You weren't going to change everything since you wanted to know what was going to happen next not wanting to risk killing more people.

Yaga looks at you for a second before answering at your little speech "You pass" You looked at Yaga in shock at how easily you passed compered to Yuuji "Are you serious?" Yaga nods with a stoic face.

"You should come visit me for Japanese classes since you need to communicate with your classmates and teachers" You nod with a big smile on your face.

Yaga turns around and sits once again in the same position you saw him when you came in "Wait until Satoru comes back, he will show you your dorm" Nodding you smile "Thank you Yaga!"

Yaga barely glances at you and nods at your Japanese accent. You sit on the middle of the floor as you wait for Gojo, you take out your phone from your bag's front pocket.

After 15 minutes the door opens and reveals worried Yuuji and a smiling Gojo. Yuuji quickly runs up to you checking if you had injuries "Are you alright?" Even though he knew that you wouldn't understand you nod at his question understanding what his saying.

He sighs in relief, he pulls you up to your feet as you thank him with a subtle nod. Yaga looks at Gojo "Satoru, show her the dorms and bring her to me every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday after she finishes training with you"

Gojo rises an eyebrow at Yaga's statement before he could even ask Yaga tells you what days you will be coming to him "L/n, Satoru will bring you to me every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday after you finish training with him. Is that okay?"

You look at Yaga before answering him "I don't really care about the days as long as I get to communicate with everyone!" You give him a thumbs up as you answer him, Yaga nods.

Gojo looks at Yaga shocked that he could understand you and even speak with you as well, as Yuuji look at the both of you shocked. Yuuji scratches the back of his head a bit jealous that Yaga could get to speak to you while you use a translator with him.

He was not jealous romantically, he was just jealous that you could speak so freely without any problems with Yaga while the both of you barely actually talked.

Little did you know that when Yuuji and Gojo walked out they stayed out waiting for you instead of showing Yuuji the dorms, Gojo wanted the show the both of you at the same time.

You bid goodbye to Yaga as the three of you head to the dorms.

You and Gojo look at Yuuji's reaction when he sees his room. Yuuji stretches out his arms as he looks at his room "This place is huge!" Yuuji throws himself on the bed as Gojo sensei explains "All the second and the third-years are out at the moment"

Yuuji opens the window "Hello!" Gojo continues to explain "But you will meet them soon enough" Yuuji opens the closet excitedly "Is anybody home?" Gojo looks at Yuuji as he starts to decorate his room "There aren't many of them" You chuckle at Yuuji's cute actions.

Yuuji puts up a poster while humming a song, Gojo leans on the boxes as he looks at Yuuji "But there's really reason for you to fight, too, is there?" Yuuji finishes putting up his Jennifer Lawrence poster and looks at Gojo.

Gojo continues talking "Fushiguro and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here" Yuuji looks at the poster with a determined face "It's fine! I said I'd do it, and I'm doing it! Thought lazing around..." Yuuji imagines himself reading manga on his bed as he greets injured Fushiguro when he opens his door.

"While Fushiguro came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight" Gojo agrees "That's true" Gojo puts his hand behind his head "Well, I know there's no way in hell you're not gonna fight"

Yuuji gets mad "Hey! You were testing me?!" You look as Gojo walks up to Yuuji and puts his finger infront of him as Yuuji is slightly surprised at the closeness "If they were that easy to find, we would've found them all already. Some have a presence that's overwhelming. Some keep very quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them"

Gojo points at Yuuji with his finger "But now we have you. The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try to regain his power. You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar. So we won't get anywhere without you in the field" You watch as Gojo leans back from Yuuji putting one of his hands on his hips.

Yuuji looks down as he holds his stomach "You think he's going to be that nice?" Gojo and Yuuji are the first to walk out as you follow them closely behind.

"I think we can come to a win win agreement there" The three of you watch as Fushiguro walks out of his room "You're next door?" Yuuji gets exited at Fushiguro's presence.

"Oh, Fushiguro!" You wave at Fushiguro behind the two men which he notices and gives you a subtle nod. Fushiguro puts one of his hand behind his head and the other one on his hip "You look like you're doing well now"

Fushiguro looks at Gojo's direction with not so pleased face "There were plenty other empty rooms, weren't there?" Gojo walks to Fushiguro's direction while gesturing with his hand "But isn't the livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

Fushiguro interrupts his teacher as the hand behind his head falls to his side "Classes and missions are enough. This was an unwelcome favor" You go to Yuuji's side as he peeks in Fushiguro's room which you do the same. Gojo makes a thinking pose while frowning.

"Wow, it's so organized" You look in awe at the cleanliness of his room as Fushiguro turns his head to watch at the both of you looking at his room.

Fushiguro makes a mad face as he slams the door on both of your heads "I just said you're unwelcome!" Yuuji makes a sound of pain as you rub the side of your face as you hiss in pain. You knew that it was going to happen but curiousity got the best of you.

Gojo claps his hands with a big smile as Yuuji looks slightly annoyed as he holds the part of his face where the door slammed on "Well, it's all good. More importantly, were heading out tomorrow!"

Yuuji look at Gojo as he explains where were you going "Were going to pick up the fourth first-year" Yuuji blinks at the same time as Fushiguro.

You look at Gojo wanting to see you room, you tug two times on his sleeve as you point to Fushiguro's room hoping that he would get what you were saying. Gojo looks at you then at Fushiguro's room "You want to go in there?"

You sigh knowing that he didn't catch on, taking out your phone you go to Google Translate and type what you want.

'Can you show me to my room please? I would like to put my stuff in it already! :D'

Gojo looks over to your phone and makes an 'o' face as he nods at your request with a smile. He looks over to Yuuji and Fushiguro "I will be showing her, her room so you can return back to your rooms" Fushiguro without hesitation walks inside his room and shuts the door.

Yuuji look over to you with a smile "I want to see her room as well!" Gojo nods as he guides you to the other room next to Fushiguro and opens the door which reveals the exact same room as Yuuji's but with out moving boxes.

You nod happily as you give a thumbs up to Gojo and Yuuji which makes the both of them smile at your action. You step inside your room as you think about how you were going to decorate it.

Nodding you push the two tall men out of the room and shut the door of them which made them speechless. Smiling you roll you sleeves up as you were about to work.

Finally after an hour you got decorated your room. Currently you were taking off some wood planks off of the floor to hide your Jujutsu stuff from your world.

You get the last plank off as you leave it silently next to the rest of them, sighing softly you get up and get an empty box that you asked to Yuuji which he gratefully gave you.

You take out your bag as you put all of your jujutsu stuff on the bed, taking out a white small blanket you put it in the box as you put the mangas on top of it except the one that has the current timeline that you were on.

You fold the small blanket on top of your jujutsu drawings and mangas to make it not get dust, shutting the box you place it in the hole you made. The hole you made was underneath the desk that was in your room.

You grab the wooden planks and put them back in its place not wanting anyone to be suspicious. After you finished hiding and decorating your room you wipe your sweat off of your forehead with a proud smile.

You get all jittery when you remember that tomorrow you were going to meet Nobara, you would ask tomorrow to Gojo if you could buy any drawing pencils since you were going to most definitely draw in your free time.

You unlock your phone as you sit on your bed, you go to Wi-Fi settings and put the one that Fushiguro told you as you type the password for it. When the Wi-Fi connects you phone vibrates as all the notifications start to appear.

One of the notifications made your eyes widen in disbelief.

_______________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴: - Yuuji Itadori 7%
- Megumi Fushiguro 6%
- Satoru Gojo 6%
_______________________________________

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.7K 19
𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
12.1K 562 19
Kushina died at the end of the Third Ninja War. She should be in Pure Lands. Instead, she gets stranded in an unknown guy's house with his newborn so...
143K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...