My Soulmate, My Everything

By KritikaTripathi812

A Muslim Cousin Love Story of Anidita. Just check it for once you'll love it, I promise. More

Introduction
1
2
Characters
3
4-Future
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (Part 1)
11 (Part 2)
Broken But It Can Be Beautiful 2 and Passion For Love Update!!!
****
13

12

648 73 52
By KritikaTripathi812

Please vote and comment as much as possible!!!

Anirudh and Bondita were sitting on the wedding couch which was settled on the veru beautifully decorated white and pink roses with white and pink shaded decorations and curtains.

Anirudh was grinning ear to ear as now the world knows that he is Bondita's and she is his. Guests, business partners, his clients and relatives were coming to them and were giving them gifts as the gesture of congratulation.

One lady came towards them, smiled widely seeing the couples and the couldn't stop herself from saying, "Mashallah, you're pair is look like sun and moon. Perfect!!"

Bondita smiled but Anirudh interrupted her saying, "Don't say like that please."

Bondita frowned as she couldn't understand why he stopped her. Have he realised that she is not worthy enough to be his perfect partner?

"But why beta?" The lady asked in confusion.

"Aunty, Sun and Moon can't meet each other ever. If one comes at day time, other comes at night. If you wamt us to bless then bless us with thought of us as Moon and Star, who remain with each other forever. They do not leave each other even when darkness consumes everything. Infact they shine together and spilt darkness to radiate their light of togetherness."

As Anirudh explained his point of view, Bondita had tears in her eyes of happiness. How lucky she is to have such a man in her life. Could she ever be able to thank her Allah enough for sending this man in her life.

That lady smiled seeing the sincerity in Anirudh's voice and again blessed them. "May allah keeps your bonding like Moon and The Star."

Saudamini, who came here with the thought that Anirudh must be feeling guilty to marry a blind girl and must be feeling ashamed to call her as his wife, lost her all hopes listening his thought.

She had came here wearing red dress which was almost as beautiful as of Bondita's. She had thought when Anirudh will cry at his decision, she will give him her shoulder. But her bubble of dreams burst and was mocking her.

"Abbu, I should have been in her's place, na? That is my place." Mini asked suddenly.

When Anirudh saw Saudamini, he smiled looking at her. He knew that she was somewhat hurt with this marriage. But when he saw her in the party, he felt that now everything will go alright as everyone from his family came here. He thought that maybe now, everyone have started to accept Bondita as his wife.

He was about to welcome Saudamini and her parents for coming there and forgiving them when all of a sudden Saudamini ran from there.

Anirudh wanted to go behind her to know the reason for her sudden decision but then thought to give her some space. Maybe she was trying to move on. She needed space more than him.

Anirudh was sitting with Bondita when couple of his friends came towards him with a teasing look.

"So, this is the reason you came back empty handed from London, leaving even your degrees." His one of the friend teased him.

Anirudh blushed a little and let out a small laugh to hid it.

"Absolutely! And the amazing thing is that our brother didn't even gave us any hint that this is the reason behind his sleepless nights." His other friend teased.

"Bhabhi jaan, your shohar is so sly and wicked." They were not leaving any opportunity to tease him.

"You guys can try as much as you want, but you cannot turn her against me. She isn't going to fight with me." Anirudh said and all laughed. Even Bondita couldn't stop but let out a small blushing smile.

Kalindi's head was spinning and her heart was burning seeing Bondita laughing and smiling with Anirudh.

As soon as Anirudh brought Bondita inside their bedroom by holding her up lovingly by her shoulders, Bondita's nose was filled by fragrances of roses.

Anirudh made Bondita sit in the middle of the bed and went to washroom to change his clothes.

Bondita was nervous would be an understatement. She really wasn't ready to....become his tonight. But at the same time, she thought that, if it was Anirudh, maybe she'll be fine.

She hugged her knees tightly. After a few minutes, she could feel the door opening and her heart jumped to her throat and her palms got sweatier.

Then she hear footsteps approaching her. Then the mattress of the bed sank a little and she felt his presence in front of her. The smell of his perfume filling her nostrils.

"Assalamualaikum" Anirudh said trying hard that his voice didn't break. He was so nervous that he couldn't even look at her straight but still was so excited that he could now be able to see her to his heart content.

"Walaikum assalam"

He finally dared to look up at her and his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe it that a normal human being could look so beautiful.

Suddenly his eyes fell on her fist which was squeezing the petals of flowers in nervousness.

"I think these petals are not for this." Anirudh said and Bondita immediately left the petals in nervousness. Anirudh smiled seeing her innocence.

"You had said, it doesn't happen this way. And I couldn't understand what you were saying. Is it right now? Now, you think that we are married. See, I have decorated the room with your favourite flowers, roses." Anirudh asked.

"I didn't mean that way."

"But I have understood this only. Tell me if there is still something missing." Anirudh asked looking around to find if something is wrong.

After a silence of some minutes, Anirudh nervously, tried to touch her hand but she backed down her hands in fear. Then she tried to slid herself a little backward.

Anirudh didn't mind it though. "There is a wall behind you. There is no more place to move away."

When he said that Bondita's face become more nervous making him smile internally. Oh! how much he adored her.

"Why are you talking about such things with me?" Bondita asked innocently.

"So what I should talk? No, I mean it wouldn't look appropriate if I talk to you about the rising rates of dollar at this time." Anirudh said and let out a laugh.

Anirudh suddenly went lost in her. He was just looking at her without blinking his lashes. After sometime, he let out a deep breath and whispered a small, "Bondita!"

Bondita tried to remove the curtains of silence between them. "If you hadn't come on that morning, then what would have happened?"

Anirudh sighed. "Please Bondita, you don't have to repeat it again."

Bondita shook her head and said, "I am unable to come out of that time. If you hadn't come, then?"

"How I wouldn't have come, Bondita? When God sends someone, then a person cannot stay back." Anirudh tried to explain her.

"So, Allah had sent you for me? And if you had to come by yourself, then you wouldn't have come for me?" She asked innocently.

Anirudh held her hand in his softly and said, "Bondita! Right now, I am here with my full consent. Okay?" He again assured her that he is happy with his decision.

Anirudh thought to change her mood. "Besides, It doesn't look good to talk so much without giving a wedding gift to my beautiful wife."

Anirudh put his hand in his pocket and bring out a gift box for her. He opened it and took out a beautiful and thin platinum chain.

He was about to put it on her neck when they listen some commotion outside.

"You be in the room only. Let me go and see what's happening outside. Hmm?" Saying this, Anirudh went outside leaving the chain on the bed.

"A dream can never become reality. Never...... Otherwise, I would have been at her place tonight." Saudamini was crying like a mad person in her room.

Her mom tried to held her. "My bachcha, please don't torment yourself for that man. Try to move on beta." She herself cried seeing her state.

"No ammi jaan, I'm not able to do this. Whenever I breathe, I feel as if I'm gulping glass. What shall I do, tell me? Tell me?" And she again let out a cry.

Suddenly, she took the pot of flower and hit on the mirror which broke into pieces. She took a piece and cut her wrists vein.

"Mini.... Mini.... What have you done?" Anirudh screamed as he entered inside and saw what drama was happening inside.

He immediately went onto his knees, took a dupatta, tied on her wrist tightly and held her in bridal style in his arms to take her to hospital as she got unconscious.

Anirudh sat beside Saudamini as she got her consciousness back.

Anirudh was very angry at her stupidity but tried to stay calm. "Are you fine? You have injured yourself so badly."

"And what about wounds on my heart? I wish you could see them. And then one could have solaced me." She said like a lost child. Tears brimmed in her eyes.

Anirudh was speechless. He didn't know what to talk, how to make her understand and what could make her feel better. He was feeling so guilty even when it wasn't his mistake. It was all because of his ammi's fake promises.

Bondita was waiting for Anirudh when she heard the sound of door opening. She immediately turned around and asked, "How is Saudamini? Is she ok?"

Anirudh put his blazer on the bed and sighed deeply as he was too much exhausted. "She is fine. The doctor have said there isn't any danger."

Bondita's eyes brimmed with tears. Anirudh thought to distract her. "Would you please take out my night wears?"

But Bondita was too lost to listen to him. "Aunty's condition was so bad, as well as uncle's. Uncle was told for bedrest." And she suddenly burst into sobs.

Anirudh immediately went to her and hold by her shoulders. "Bondita! Bondita! Listen to me. Hm... They are fine.... I just checked them. Everything is fine. I promise you."

Anirudh tried to console her. He held her face in his palms and wiped her tears.

"But Anirudh...." Bondita held his wrists in her hands. "..... Anirudh, all of this can be fixed. All of this can be fixed..... Just leave me...."

Anirudh felt as if someone has stabbed him directly on his heart with a knife. "What... What do you mean by that?"

"To leave me means, you just divorce me. Just divorce me." Bondita cried helplessly.

Anirudh was feeling so much pain but tried to distract himself thinking that she is traumatized. So he tried to console her. "Bondita.... Bondita.... It was an accident.... It's not your or mine mistake.... Everything will be fine. Hmm."

"No... No... It wasn't an accident. Didn't you see what had happened? She had tried to kill herself..... Please I beg you.... Please divorce me."

Anirudh was now feeling anger of pain bubble up inside him. So, he thought to leave the room before he does something wrong. "Everything will be fine." He patted her cheek and turned to leave but Bondita held his hand.

"No Anirudh.... Wait and listen to me.... Divorce me... Haven't you seen her condition.... Haven't you see aun..." She was crying but immediately stopped and flinched from her place in fear as Anirudh suddenly screamed on top of his voice.

"BONDITA, STOP THIS RUBBISH. DIVORCE... DIVORCE.... STOP IT. JUST STOP IT!!! STOP YOUR NONSENSE. IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN, THEN I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE."

Anirudh started breathing heavily in anger, pain and frustration while Bondita was shivering in fear.

"WHAT YOU DO THINK, HMMM? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BEFORE SAYING THAT? IS THIS ALL A JOKE TO YOU? IS THIS A BLOODY JOKE TO YOU? HMMM? HMMM?"

Bondita was shivering like a leaf in fear while Anirudh was going blind in anger.

"WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? AM I COWARD WHO ABANDONS PEOPLE AFTER TAKING THEIR RESPONSIBILITY? DO YOU THINK I'M SOMEONE WHO WOULD TURN AWAY FROM HIS COMMITMENT AND PROMISES?"

"No... No..." She shuddered in fear as she was shook her head quickly.

"BONDITA....."He held her tightly by her elbows, digging his nails into her soft skin.

"YES, I MAY NOT BE THE BEST OF MEN, BUT ALLAH BE MY WITNESS, I WON'T ABLE TO DO THIS. UNDERSTAND? ....... IF YOU WANT A DIVORCE THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD!!!.... BUT IF YOU SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN, THEN I'LL RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE AND I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!"

Bondita started crying hysterically in fear which made him more frustrated.

"AND STOP THIS CRYING AT EVERYTHING!!!" He again shouted.

Bondita cried and stammered bit tried to say. "Alright.... Alright.... But please don't hit me.... Anirudh .... Please don't hit me.... It hurts.... Don't hit me..."

Anirudh immediately stopped listening what she said. He took the bouquet of flower which he had brought for her with love and dumped into the dustbin in anger. He turned away from her, clenching his jaws, to control his anger.

Anirudh then, went into washroom in anger while Bondita slumped into floor, crying her heart out and then slept due to continuous crying.

Anirudh was hitting the walls of bathroom in anger, as water was hitting on his naked body under the shower. His knuckles were bleeding but he didn't care.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... What's wrong with me? How can you shout on her? How can you be so blind in anger that you couldn't see her tear stricken face? You are such a frustrated man. You took out all your anger on that innocent girl, who's now you'd wife and responsibility. This is how you're going to fullfill your responsibilities? By yelling on her like a mad man?"

He was so angry on himself now. He really didn't want to yell on her but continuous battles with whole family for her, Saudamini's guilt and then divorce talk, everything made him mad.

How easily could she say to divorce her? Can't she feek how is he doing everything to make her feel protected, to make her accept by everyone?

Sighing to himself, he put towel around his torso and move out. He immediately went to wardrobe, wore his night suit and then came to room.

His heart broke to see his Queen lying and sleeping on the floor. How he had thought to made her sleep on the bed of roses and what had happened!!!

He bend down, took her in his arms and laid her down softly on the bed. He covered her with comforter and himself slid into his side of the bed. He kept on glancing her till he slept due to tiredness.

Promo: Bondita to took stand for herself, believing on Anirudh's promises!!!

How was the chapter? Please review!

Do you like our Moon-Star couple?

Friend's teasing?

Anidita's night talks?

Saudamini's craziness?

Anirudh's anger?

Anirudh's regret?

Oh god, it's so difficult to write two stories parallel when there is so much difference between shades of characters.

Anirudh of this story is so supportive, loving, caring but angry man sometimes.

And Anirudh of other story is psycho, obsessive, manipulative.

It was so difficult to switch between characters when you write about them!!

Hope I am not dissapointing you guys by messing up the natures. Hope you can differentiate! Please tell me if it's going good or an I mixing them!!!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 704 20
The characters are similar to the show Barrister Babu but the plot is different . An arrange marriage between ANIRUDH and BONDITA ! But what if it w...
53.8K 3.1K 19
(Completed) Oneshots on Anidita from barrister babu.
8.7K 358 18
OS OF ANIDITA AMD MANY MORE ANIDITA'S STORIES 🫢✨ #318 author
48.7K 4.4K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...