Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 1 - Impossible

294 17 76
By RainbowRoses21

Ganpati bappa please bless my daughter aarvi.

Jhanavi smiled as she kept the aarti down.

Jhanavi :- "And also please.. bless him."

Jhanavi's smile grew as she thought about him but then she remembered what happened between them and that made her frown a little.

"Aai!!"

Jhanavi :- "Toofan is awake."

Jhanavi chuckled and rushed to aarvi's room. She saw aarvi still in her bed and dramatically yelling in pain while holding her stomach.

Jhanavi :- "You are still not ready?"

Aarvi :- "Aai I have a stomach ache! It's so bad please let me skip today's school."

Jhanavi :- "Ok fine."

Jhanavi smiled mischievously but quickly masked it, aarvi sat up while smiling brightly.

Aarvi :- "Really?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes really, I can understand you have bad stomach ache."

Jhanavi sat beside her daughter and pulled her close.

Aarvi :- "Yes it's so bad!"

Aarvi again made a face while holding her stomach, Jhanavi suppressed her laugh and patted her head.

Jhanavi :- "It's so sad that you can't go to school today..I was going to give you, your fav noodles for lunch but it's ok I guess I'll have to eat them."

Jhanavi smiled mischievously but masked it quickly when aarvi looked at her.

Aarvi :- "What?! My favorite noodles!! it's alright I feel fine I'll go to school."

Aarvi exclaimed in joy she jumped up on her bed in excitement. Jhanavi controlled her laugh and made a dramatic worried face.

Jhanavi :- "But your stomach ache...

Aarvi :- "It's gone! and school is important aai."

With that aarvi ran to the bathroom to get ready. Jhanavi shook her head and burst out laughing.

Jhanavi :- "Total dramebaaz!"

She took out aarvi's uniform from the cupboard and placed it on her bed.

Jhanavi :- "Get ready fast Aarvi."

Aarvi :- "Ho aai! (yes mom) you make my noodles ready fast!"

Jhanavi rolled her eyes and chuckle as she walked back to the kitchen.

Uma :- "Is aarvi awake?"

Uma asked when she saw jhanavi coming in laughing.

Jhanavi :- "Ho aai (Yes mom) but like always was making excuses to skip school."

Uma :- "You were like that too don't you remember."

Uma chuckled making jhanavi frown remembering how her every plan failed.

Jhanavi :- "But you still made me go."

Uma and jhanavi chuckled. Just then her phone alarm rang jhanavi checked her phone and slapped her forehead.

"11am PTM!"

Jhanavi :- "Today is aarvi's parents meeting bappa! I totally forgot."

Jhanavi quickly started packing her and aarvi's lunch box, She then quickly rushed back to aarvi's room to check if she was ready or not but instead saw her watching a music video.

Jhanavi :- "God seriously aarvi you are still not in your uniform."

Jhanavi quickly grabbed aarvi's uniform and helped her wear it.

"I love you.... all..

Jhanavi felt her heart stop it was his voice, She looked at the screen to see him. He was still the same just his hair had grown a little and he even had a beard now. Jhanavi felt herself tearing up she took deep breaths to control herself.

Aarvi :- "Like always he rocked!"

Aarvi cheered for him as the song finished, Jhanavi quickly snatched the phone from aarvi's hands and closed it.

Aarvi :- "Aai!!! Why you closed it I was watching sarth's video."

Aarvi jumped and tried to snatch the phone back but jhanavi held it up.

Jhanavi :- "You are getting late for school Aarvi."

Jhanavi gave a stern look to aarvi which made her sit down quietly and to not throw anymore tantrums.

One thing she knew that never to be dramatic when her mom is pissed. After getting her ready they rushed to do their breakfast.

Jhanavi :- "Baba please don't give your phone to aarvi. I don't want her to watch too much videos on the internet."

Jhanavi told her father while handing him the phone.

Mahesh :- "I try not to, jhanavi but it's hard to say no to my cute little granddaughter."

Mahesh said while smiling at aarvi who smiled back.

Aarvi :- "I don't watch anything else I just watch SK. I don't know what problem you have with him, he is such a good singer!"

Jhanavi ignored her daughter's argument, she was used to this. Aarvi always argued whenever she asked her to not to watch His videos.

It was kaveri who introduced aarvi to him and since that day aarvi never stopped watching him, she was a active fan.

Uma and mahesh shared a worried look they glanced at jhanavi who had no expression on her face she just continued eating.
.
.
.
After the breakfast jhanavi grabbed her and aarvi's bag she was about to go get the lunch box but uma brought it for her.

Jhanavi :- "Thanks aai."

Uma :- "Jhanavi don't you think aarvi should know about her father..

Jhanavi looked at her mother who was looking at her with hopeful eyes. Jhanavi focused her attention back to packing aarvi's school bag, so her mother wouldn't see her eyes getting teared up.

Jhanavi :- "Aai..I know aarvi deserves to know about him. I tried so many times to tell her about him but I just couldn't..

Jhanavi took a deep breath to calm her sudden uneven breathing

Jhanavi :- "Everytime I try, I feel the same emotions again The fear of me ruining his life doesn't let me..."

Uma :- "It's just your fear jhanavi...It's not..

Jhanavi :- "No aai Please I know I'll ruin his life if I go back And I don't want to do that.. I'm not good for him..I'm just not."

Jhanavi wiped her tears she looked at her mother who now had a upset look.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi let's go!"

Jhanavi called out to Aarvi who came rushing out. jhanavi held her hand and walked out.

Mahesh :- "It's only her fear which is stopping her from going back to him."

Uma nodded and shared a worried glance with her husband.

At the school

Aarvi looked around her classroom, all of her classmate's dad were here with them only she was with her mom,
Aarvi frowned and hung her head low.

Jhanavi glanced at her to check if she is listening to what the teacher is saying but noticed her looking around with sad eyes.
Jhanavi followed her gaze to see her looking at all of her classmates dads.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi pay attention to your teacher."

Aarvi looked at her and nodded.

After the meeting jhanavi was about to leave..

Jhanavi :- "Ok be good."

Aarvi just nodded. jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows, she sat on her knees and chinned up her daughter.

Jhanavi :- "What happened?"

Aarvi :- "Aai.. Where is my baba?"

Aarvi asked with a cracking voice her eyes welled up. Jhanavi felt a pang in her chest, she knew that this question was going to come but she wasn't ready for it. She looked back into her daughter's eyes, which were now filled with so much hope.

Jhanavi - "What I am going to tell her?"

She let out a sigh and cupped her daughter's cheek.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi..Your baba..

Just then jhanavi's phone rang it was kaveri, She gave aarvi a apologetic smile and picked it up.

Kaveri :- "Dude where are you? Boss wants to see you Now!"

Jhanavi :- "ok ok I'm coming in 10 mins."

Jhanavi disconnected the call and looked back at aarvi, who smiled at her.

Aarvi :- "You can go aai."

Jhanavi :- "I'm really sorry I'll come pick you up at 2 ok."

Jhanavi kissed her cheeks, aarvi nodded and went to her class with her teacher. Jhanavi frowned.

Jhanavi - "Today kaveri's call saved me but what I am going to tell you next time aarvi.. I'm so sorry beta."

Jhanavi got in her car and headed towards her office Rosella.

At the office.

Kaveri literally ran towards jhanavi as soon as she saw her entering.

Kaveri :- "Finally you are here!"

She grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards their boss mrs.Verma's cabin.

Kaveri :- "Mrs.verma has been waiting for you since forever!"

Jhanavi :- "God I know but slow down."

When they were outside the room kaveri turned to look at jhanavi, she held her shoulders and smiled.

Kaveri :- "Don't worry ok remember the day, when you decided to get into this fashion field you studied hard and joined this company. Now you can't back out you can't throw water on your hard work You are THE J!!"

Jhanavi :- "I know kaveri why are you telling me all this now?"

Kaveri smiled nervously and patted jhanavi's shoulder.

Kaveri :- "You'll get to know soon."

Jhanavi gave her a confused look and opened the door.

Jhanavi :- "May I come in mam?"

Mrs.Verma :- "Yeah come in J. Have a seat."

Jhanavi smiled and sat down, Mrs.verma closed her laptop and looked up at jhanavi with a smile.

Jhanavi - "My boss is smiling well done. Good luck Jhanavi!"

Mrs.Verma :- "Jhanavi remember last time you made a design for our client."

Jhanavi :- "Yes mam."

Jhanavi - "I hope it's not where I think it's going."

Mrs.Verma :- "Now That client got us another client and it's a big Music company jhanavi, it's Bless music. We really can't turn down this offer."

Jhanavi :- "Mam I understand but We can send someone else...You know I can't go to mumbai."

Jhanavi pleded to mrs.verma but the look on her face was telling her otherwise, it was no way out.

Mrs.Verma :- Jhanavi I sent another team before but they weren't impressed with the designs they requested for another team. Now all our teams are busy with other projects."

Jhanavi frowned she can't go back she just can't, she thought.

Mrs.Verma :- "Jhanavi You already Rejected mumbai projects countless times. Now I'm sorry but I can't let you reject this one, Even i have to give answers to my boss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "But mam...

Mrs.Verma :- "Please think about this wisely Jhanavi because if you reject this offer then I won't be able to help you. Our CEO is already not happy with you rejecting projects."

Jhanavi nodded she didn't know what to do now, Either way She have to make a impossible choice.

Jhanavi nodded and excused herself. Outside kaveri was already waiting for her impatiently, when she saw jhanavi coming out she immediately started throwing countless questions at her.

Kaveri :- "What happened? What did boss say? What did you say? Are you going to mumbai? Are you..

Jhanavi let out a sigh she rubbed her temples.

Jhanavi :- "Kaveri I don't know what to do now...Boss wants me to go to mumbai otherwise I may lose this job."

Kaveri :- "God how can boss say that?!"

Jhanavi :- "Since I got this job I always rejected mumbai projects and that's what got me on Seniors radar."

Kaveri :- "I know whole office talks about this."

Jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows whole office gossips about this seriously she thought.

Kaveri :- "I didn't wanted you to feel bad I tried to knock some sense into them but they just never listen."

Jhanavi :- "What do they say?"

Jhanavi hung her head low she felt hurt that everyone was gossiping about her she hated this.

Kaveri :- "How mrs.Verma favors you every time and how you are mrs.Verma's favourite."

Feeling frustrated she ran her hand through her hair, She can't go back to mumbai but also she can't afford to lose this job.

What will she do?

-----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please comment down below And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.8K 41
This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddharth" she said while knocking at his door...
371K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
32K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...