๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

39| Cranberry Lie

6.6K 413 267
By bubbletaeu

Jungkook's beauty tonight has never dazzled you more.

There was a rare substance to it—a pure, innocent look on his face that reminded you of your kindergarten best friend.

The natural way Jungkook's head falls back when he laughs and the deep crinkles to the side of his face makes you feel things you shouldn't.

And him laughing isn't something you could even imagine in your head because Jungkook's emotional palette is limited to arrogance, cockiness, and pride.

God the sound of his laugh. Raspy, hot, and so freaking contagious that it makes your insides flutter with a zeal of emotions.

Maybe you're being dramatic but you've never even seen the man smile. So this is something totally out of galaxy.

"You should laugh more," you demand, surprised at how breathless you sound.

Jungkook's smile fades until he's staring at you amused, searching for every bit of change on your face. "Do you always blush like that, Red?"

His question takes you by surprise. Because when you blushed, it wasn't cute since your entire face turned red like a lobster

"I'm not blushing," you counter, a little embarrassed. "It's just hot in here. Are you hot?" You ask, gnawing on your lip when Jungkook's lips tug into a slight smirk.

"Am I hot?" He repeats, his tone playful as he tilts his head to the side to peer at you closely. "I don't know, Red. You tell me."

Your face has never felt warmer. Somewhere in that moment, you felt a throb under you, and your breath jerks in your throat.

Was that....his dick?

You're still sitting on him. Legs apart. His manhood throbbing under you.

You tried to push yourself away from him, but he has his hand firm on your waist, bringing you back over his dick that's definitely in it's playtime right now. 

Freaking hell.

Move, Y/n. Get away from him. Do something.

As if Jungkook sensed your thoughts, he tightens his grip on your waist and lifts you up before plopping you back on the couch. The cold metal of his rings presses against your sides, making you shudder.

Your eyes land on the cranberry juice on the table. To distract yourself, you reach for it, drowning the drink all in one go before setting it back on the table.

At this point, you'll do anything to get rid of your stupid arousal.

But those feelings torrent down on you like a waterfall when Jungkook's finger slowly reaches up to swipe the side of your lips before he places his finger in his own mouth, sucking the cranberry juice off it.

Oh God.

Your lips part but you're too crazed to even speak.

He's your boss. How the hell are you supposed to work with him after this?

Jungkook casually glances at the door. "What time does your dad get home?"

You raise a brow at him questionably, and the corner of his lips tug into a smirk. "Don't get any ideas, Red. I'm only asking." You try not to blush again, clearing your throat.

"Jihoon works night shifts," you say. "He'll be back early in the morning."

Jungkook nods, a little distracted. You fiddle with your fingers. "I call him Jihoon because he's not my dad," you admit with a mumble. "Just to get that out of the way."

Jungkook is quiet, and you can tell he wants to ask you more about your parents but he doesn't. So you continue, awfully comforted by the way he's looking at you right now.

"My biological father left for the States when my mom passed away," you say, just before the air in the room turns raw.

"He only loved my mother. Having me was sort of an accident. So when my mother was gone, he had no reasons to stay. Jihoon took me into custody. He was my mom's former boyfriend."

Jungkook doesn't respond, he only stares at the photo of you and your classmate on the table.

You flounder self-consciously on the couch, not sure if you favor the silence right now. "What about your parents?" You urge. "You never mentioned them."

For the briefest of a second, you're not sure if you imagined it, but utter panic cascades Jungkook's expression before he looks away to narrow his eyes at the photo on the table again.

"Junghyung and I were adopted. Well, technically only I was. His biological parents took him back into custody after...after an incident that I don't think I'm ready to tell you yet. It's a long story but our parents are no longer in the picture. They weren't the most... responsible."

You nod. "I don't want to push this further but I think we went to the same preschool. The one next to the monastery. I remember being partnered up with you for a spelling bee contest and we won." You smile at the memory but Jungkook doesn't look surprised. "Do you remember me?"

As the word "monastery" slips from your lips, you sense a sudden shift in his demeanor, as though the air around him trembles. His pupils widen like startled moons against the dark canvas of his eyes. Like he realized something---something dark.

He mumbles something you cannot hear before he stands to fix a button on his shirt.

"Jungkook?" You call softly, standing with him. "Did...did I say something wrong?"

When he turns towards you, his face is so neutral that you would have never believed he had just laughed a few minutes ago.

Jungkook glances at the door, his eyes a dome of silence. Then he turns to look at you. "I should go. It's late."

Something sinks in your chest and you grab his wrist.  "You're not going anywhere."

Jungkook narrows his eyes at you. "You're holding me hostage?"

"Call it what you want but you can't just leave after we—"

"Red," he warns. "You're my employee. And I'm not a romantic."

You gawk at him. "And you coming over to make sure I was okay wasn't romantic?"

He swallows when you bring your hand to fiddle with the front of his shirt. You're not sure where the confidence came from, but you slide your hand up to his chest. 

"Your heart is beating very fast," you say. "Tell me you don't feel what I feel."

"Please," he mumbles, and you almost swallow at the vulnerability in his voice.

He's so freaking babygirl for you.

Jungkook inches closer so you're pressed against him, your core grinding against his. Something close to a moan leaves his lips and you melt.

"Red," he rasps again, bringing his arm around your waist. "Quit it before I do something to you."

You take that as an invitation to grind against him harder, realizing that the cranberry juice you had must be mixed with some alcohol because boy you feel bold as hell tonight.

You stare at Jungkook, not sure if you heard him right. You fail to concentrate when you can feel his bulge brushing your stomach.

Then, before anything, you hear your front door open, with Lisa's cool voice breaking every inch of sexual tension in this room.

"Y/N!" Her voice howls, and you instanly jolt away from Jungkook, smacking him against the chest in the process. He blinks, not realizing that you had quite literally yeeted him away from you.

"Y/N?" Lisa calls again, her voice closer. "Are you home? Cause I got us some tac—" She stops, right when her eyes catch Jungkook standing beside you.

Lisa's takeout bag of what you think are tacos plops on your living room carpet with a thump, her eyes staring widely at Jungkook.

You gnaw on your lips nervously. "He—I—We—"

Lisa opens her mouth, then shuts it, then opens it again. "I can come back if you want. Sorry if I interrupted something."

"Not at all," Jungkook speaks firmly, turning to you. "I should go. I'll see you tomor-"

"Woah there," Lisa stops him, with a funky smile on her face. "What's the hurry? Got a flight to catch? I'm sure you can stay for dinner... considering you've already had appetizer."

You mouth nearly falls to the ground. "L-Lisa!" You shriek.

Jungkook doesn't seem fazed, only his jaw works. "I was here for work related purposes. You may have misinterpreted the situation."

May have.

Lisa folds her hands to her chest challengingly "And you had to come over at—" she glances at her watch. "11:40pm to discuss that? At your employee's house?"

You feel something tighten in your throat. Jungkook doesn't hesitate before responding, cool as a cucumber. "The office isn't private enough," he states firmly. "I want to keep our arrangements for tomorrow a surprise."

Smooth Jeon. Smooth as Michael Jackson's foot.

"Right," you rejoin, awkwardly raising your empty cranberry juice in the air to cheer a ghost before bringing it to your lips, then realize that there's no juice in it. Great.

Your friend gives you a strange look and you mentally groan for even existing.

"Very well then," Jungkook gestures towards the door. "I must take my leave now. I apologize for meeting your friend at an inconvenient time."

Lisa nods savagely. "At least you're self aware."

Jungkook gives her a challenging look. "It's a well established trait of mine."

Lisa narrows her sly eyes at him, irritated. "Next time you decide to come over, which I hope isn't soon, pick a different place. Perhaps your office."

You let out a nervous laugh, trying to dismiss the growing tension between them. You turn to Jungkook. "Why...why don't I walk you out, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook sends you a look. "I am perfectly capable of finding the front door myself," he says, in that same tone that screams you're back to square one with him.

"I'll see you at the auction tomorrow evening. Be on time or there won't be much time left before you'll be handing over a resignation letter."

Damn. Chill the taco out.

You blink at him, not sure if this is the part where you salute him goodnight or kick him in the hotdog.

Lisa watches as Jungkook opens the door with ease before heading out. When the door shuts, "Wow," she says. "That back profile had to be sculpted by the Gods."

You let out a sigh of relief before plopping on the couch. Lisa brings the bag of tacos on the table before sitting next to you.

"So tell me," she says. "Tell me everything that happened before I got here."

You roll your eyes at her but feel a shudder run down your body when you recollect all that happened today. "A... lot happened."

"A lot what happened?" She urges. "Details, woman. I need details. Did he use tongue or finger or both?"

God she's worse than you thought. "None," you gruntle. "We were just discussing about the auction tomorrow," you lie, then continue on about how the Grim Reaper barged into your room and demanded that you have no choice but to be his date.

"And then Jungkook came here because he wanted to make sure I was okay. There was some sexual tension between us but nothing crazy. But then out of nowhere he flipped."

Lisa blinks. "Flipped?"

"Yeah. He was nice one moment then I brought up his parents and he snapped. He got all cold and ugly then left with that stunt he just pulled."

"He won't ask you out for the auction?"

You shake your head. "I thought he would but we... I don't know what I was expecting."

Lisa shrugs. "At least you have backup."

You frown at her and she smirks at you. "The Grim Reaper is mad fine, Y/N. You should take his offer and go on a date with him. And oh my God is he going to take his mask off at the auction? You better send me a pic."

You give Lisa a look. "It's a masquerade, creep. He's going to be masked either way."

She sits up. "Are you serious?" You nod and she curses. "You're hosting this auction, Y/N. I'm sure you need a date. You can't be sucking apple juice in a lonely corner."

"Since when were you pro-Grim Reaper?"

Lisa grins at you. "Since now. He doesn't seem all that bad."

You cannot believe her. "Let's not forget that a few hours ago, he barged through my window while I almost got naked."

Her eyes glitter with a dirty sense of humor. "At least he's punctual."

Without a thought, you grab a pillow from the couch and fling it at her face. It falls onto her lap and she grabs it to her chest. "I think you should go with him. You know, to make Jungkook jealous."

You stare at her in disbelief. "Don't be absurd. Jungkook would be anything but jealous. And I'd rather date Jungkook than the freaking Reaper. He's a crazy, psychotic beast." You're not sure why Lisa would even entertain the idea.

"He's not as crazy as you think."

Oh? You cannot believe her. "He owns a circus with performers that he kills everyday to perfect them. He's a womanizer who pays his employees below the minimum wage. Pretty crazy."

"That's not true," Lisa pouts. "He hires performers that are poor, homeless, and he offers them jobs. Yes, he's harsh with them but at least he isn't biased with the way he employs. He also donates to charity a lot. Him and Jungkook are just business rivals. Pick a side. I vote Reaper."

You snort at that. "There is no side. He's trying to find his way into the auction so he can fuck everything up. Besides, I'm not going out with a man who barged into my room like that."

Lisa sighs. "Okay, fine. Your loss but do you know what dress you're wearing?"

Her question is random but it gets you thinking. "Remember that emerald dress from junior prom? It still fits me."

Lisa rolls her eyes at you. "You're not wearing that again, Y/N. You wear it every darn time. I'm giving you a dress of mine."

You shake your head at her. Lisa's dresses barely had any fabric on them. They were only sewed for her flawless body.

"Let's eat some tacos first," she says, reaching for the brown paper bag.

"Then we'll find you a dress that'll make someone cream their pants tomorrow."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Go re-read the bottom of ch 37 cause I edited some stuff 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.4K 61
โshe leaves behind a red kiss.โž in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” @peachies โœ“ highest r...
5.6K 416 32
I was expecting to see books and my extra shirt inside but I was so shocked that aside from my shirt there was a red sexy underwear on top of it. "Ki...
1.1M 43.4K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...