š—„š—²š—± | JJk āœ”ļø

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is š˜„š˜¢š˜®š˜Æ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

38| Bouncy Boundries

7.4K 494 153
By bubbletaeu

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I cannot freaking think when I'm so focused on the edges of Y/N's plump lips.

Heat of something so tempestuous bundles in my pants and I swallow hard to distract myself from the slight bump of her breasts that comes visible when she leans towards me.

She's clearly waiting for me to kiss her, and I want to, but I won't be able to stop myself when I do. Hell there are other places I want to kiss her at—

What the hell is wrong with me?

Her Earthy brown eyes are wide with anticipation, and she swallows, making my eyes slip down to her throat, then back up to her lips before I lean in, ready to smash my lips against hers but then she does something I least expected.

She fucking pulls away.

This cunning little mouse.

A smirk so wide stretches across her lips that I almost couldn't resist the urge to grab her and—

"Guess that proves I'm not the only one wanting," comes her words, so unbelievably infuriating and... sexy?

I nearly flinch at the intensity of my intuitions. Never in my life had I called a woman sexy. But what really threw me off guard was the sincerity in her tone. She wanted me?

A growl of displeasure leaves my lips when she turns to walk away from me. I should feel relieved but I feel something tighten in my pants making me fall against my chair, consumed in my own arousal.

Today, my hormones are twisted. I had never in my entire life felt this way... so weak with wanting. I shouldn't be this way. This is wrong. This is dirty. 

You are dirty, a little voice snickers in the back of my brain and I groan. I still wanted her and it's killing me.

Another groan leaves my lips and I glare at the water bottle in front of me before downing it down like it was vodka.

For the next hour, distracted by my thoughts from earlier, I still managed to finish my slides presentation for a collaboration with the Italian clothing brand Armani

Just then, my phone rings, and I don't think much of it as I'm more worried about the meeting, but as soon as I glimpse at the caller ID of my phone, something flutters between my legs.

"Red."

I blink at my phone. When did I even add her number to my phone?

Regardless, I pick up the phone so fast I surprise myself, bringing it to my ears.

I hear a male voice and immediately feel something tug in my chest. 

There's a distorted male voice that sounds a lot like... the Grim Reaper? She had called me on accident, I realized, because she wasn't responding.

I could hear her breathing heavily in the background, then I hear her soft voice laced with wit. "Step any closer and I'll kill you," she says over the phone. 

Shit. He's in her house?

My anger has never rushed so hard through my veins.  Bringing my coat with me, I rushed outside my office, not giving a damn about the important meeting.

I can't believe Y/N is so calm in this situation. There's no signs of terror in her voice—not any that's audible to me anyway. Hell does anything scare this woman?  

I decided to take my motorbike this time, knowing exactly where Y/N lives because I remembered it when I decided to drive her to the train station a few days ago. Feeling sweat chafe my neck, I unbuttoned a few buttons from the top of my shirt, craving the chill of the night.

When I reach her small cream house, I get off my bike before sprinting to her front door. I turn the door knob but it's locked. Fuck.

I knock on the door, resisting the urge to tear the whole door down. "Jihoon?" Her voice comes, and I'm not sure how to respond to that. 

Why does she call her dad by his first name? That made me wonder if he was her biological father or not.

"It's me," I say. "It's Jungkook. Open up."

The door opens after a moment, not fully but just enough for Y/N to peek her head through the gap.

She takes a good look at me, eyes widening like she cannot believe me. "How—why—"

I try to look past her, catching any signs of the Reaper. "Are you alright? Where is he? Is he still here? Did he do something to you?"

She blinks, looking behind her before opening the door wider. I try not to stare too long at her, but she's in a silky night gown so short that I can see the outline of her panties.

It surprises me how much anger bursts inside me from the idea of the Reaper seeing her in this outfit.

No, Jungkook. Do not go there. What the hell is wrong with you? She's your employee, for God's sake.

"He's gone," Y/N says with a sigh. "Thanks for the concern but I didn't mean to call you. I assume you heard everything though...judging by how you ran all the way here."

The truth is, I didn't quite hear everything. I was too focused on getting here in time. Besides, I couldn't hear anything with my motorbike thundering in the background.

"What happened?"

She swallows, and my gaze drops down to the redness of her throat. "He barged into my room and he just..." There's a ripeness to her cheek I didn't like. "He just flirted with me that's all."

My jaw nearly dislocates. 

He did what?

Oh hell no. That's even worse.

I step close to her, my expression darkening and I had no control over that. "And you let him?"

Y/N fiddles with the hem of her silk dress, tugging it down. "He wanted to recruit me at his show or something. I declined the offer. And no, I didn't flirt with him. I tried to kick him in the balls but he held me down.

I tilt my head to the side, examining her in silence. "Good girl," I say, eyes flicking down to her exposed legs, then back up to her face. "I'll have my private security have you document what happened and note down what he looked like... or sounded like. Anything we could use to track him down. And I'll hire a security guard for you. Sounds good, Red?"

Again, my deceiving eyes drop to her lacey night gown, tracing her soft curves that makes me clench my hands into fists.

She catches me staring and a rosy blush spreads across her cheeks. How can a human be this fucking cute? I just want to reach out and snuggle with her.

God I need a cold shower after this. Whatever this was.

"Appreciate it," she says. "You can subtract that fee from my allowance."

No thanks, sweetheart. I'll do that for free. 

She opens the door wider. "Um. Do you want to come in...?"

I nod in thanks, taking my shoes off before hesitantly walking in. Wait. Why did I just walk in?

I only came here to make sure she was ok. But I could still go back, right? Wrong. Apparently, my heart and mind are two very conflicting demons.

Y/N flicks the lights on in the living room and it takes me a second to adjust to her house. I nearly had to bend my head to prevent touching the ceilings.

Something warm and fuzzy sparks in my chest. The room was ordinary, with rose pink couches and pretty orchids scattered around. I turn to watch Y/N staring at me, fiddling with the hem of her gown.

"I should uh go change. I'll be back. Just make yourself comfortable but not too comfortable that you start jumping on the couches." She lets out a nervous laugh and I stare at her in awe.

"You don't have to change," I blurt, before I can stop myself. This was it. I had officially lost my brain somewhere.

Her face grows redder by ever second. "I... I'm wearing something too casual—"

"I don't mind," I confess, returning my gaze around her living room. Y/N lingers in my peripheral vision before I feel her walking towards me. "Should I offer you something? Cranberry juice? Vodka?"

I snap my gaze to her, stunned. "Did you just offer your boss vodka, Red?"

"Woah there," she says. "I only asked if I should offer it to you. Say no if you can't handle vodka."

A faintest of a smirk tugs my lips. "There are things..." I say, walking towards her until I can feel her breath against my throat. "—That I can handle a little too well."

She folds her nearly trembling hands to her chest, keeping her chin high. "And what might that be, Mr. Jeon?"

I inch closer to her and she tries to hide her surprise when I bring my hand to graze the hem of her night gown. A small, faint whimper escapes her lips that does insane things to my chest.

"Like turning you on." Her eyes widen at my words, squeezing shut when my hands trail up her thighs before circling around them. Another moan from her lips and something throbs in my pants. God.

She stumbles forward, grabbing both my shoulders but before anything, I pull away from her, smirking at her reaction. She whimpers, then glares up at me. "Aren't you such an asshole?"

"That's what you get—" I say. "For teasing me earlier."

Her neck is so pink I try not to stare at it for too long.

She folds her hands to her chest, looking disoriented as hell. "I should—I must—I'm going to get you something to drink."

My smirk widens on my lips. "Cranberry juice will do," I say and she nods, walking towards the staircase before turning around fully and going the other way. 

I try not to laugh at how much effect I have on her. And how much she has on me.

When Y/N's in the kitchen, I curiously look through the photo frames set on the bookshelf. My lips twitch a faint smile at Y/N's baby photos. She's always so smiley.

As I continue to rummage around the photos, I'm drawn immediately towards an unframed photo, so small that I nearly missed it. But there it was, leaning against another book. 

Curiosity flares in my eyes as I stare at toddler Y/N in a bright yellow backpack, arm linked with a school boy that's shyly smiling up at the camera. They both have medals hung around their necks.

My eyes gleam with so much warmth that they start to hurt. 

Because that boy was me.

That boy is me.

Holy fucking shit.

So my hyungs were right. I had known, to some extent that Y/N was Red. But I didn't actually allow myself to embrace the thought because it was too good to be true. 

We went to preschool together. And so many memories that weren't the most pleasant and I couldn't bring myself to say anything about it. It's better if she doesn't know. 

"No!" Y/N's voice howls behind me, making me turn towards her, raising the picture above my head so she can't grab it. "Give it back!"

I narrowed my eyes on her. "Why won't you let me see it?"

"Because I look bad in it and my hairs all over the place like lion's fucking mane."

I try to glance at the photo above my head but Y/N stretches her arm towards it, making her nightgown slip up to her waist, pretty much exposing her panties to me.

Ah fucking hell. How am I suppose to not have that image imprinted in my head for the rest of my life?

Something hot prickles in my chest and I swallow hard, dodging around Y/N's small figure before standing by the couch, yearning for distance between us... before I do something extremely wild.

Maybe it was best that Y/N changed into something else. Best for her not me.

Before anything, Y/N shoves me against the couch in an attempt to retrieve the photo, and I lose my balance, my upper back hitting a massive vase behind. Before it could fall, I reached over quickly to grab it, making Y/N claim the photo from my other hand.

My heart thuds in its cage when I realize that the woman had quite literally thrown herself onto my body as she reached for the photo, my chest exposed as she manages to rip another button on my shirt.

I press my lips to stifle a moan when her hands absently press against my abs as she backs away. "Finally," she says, staring at the photo in disgust.

She's still sitting over my hips, making me absolutely suffer in arousal. Fuck.

Sensing the tension, Y/N blinks up at me in confusion, her eyes growing wide when she realizes. "I—Are you okay?"

I clench my jaw. "Absolutely."

Before she can get off me, I straighten my back, positioning myself into a seating position so my eyes are lined up with hers. "I need you to keep your hands to yourself because I won't be able to anymore."

She blinks again, her long lashes catching the dim lights of the chandelier above. So naive yet so sassy and stubborn. But what she says next catches me off guard.

"Why do you call me Red? That's not my name."

I pretend to think. "It's not?"

There's a deeper blush on her cheeks. "I want you to say my name," she demands. "You've never said my name before. Ever."

"What will you give me if I said your name?" I ask, and something shifts in her gaze, something so strong and wanting.

She thinks. "Perhaps you'll give yourself a...boner?"

This little brat...

I cannot believe she just said that to my face. And right on cue, I feel my tip poking my pants. Oh please don't do this to me.

Y/N doesn't noticed the bulge in my pants and I'm thankful. But if she did, she does a great job hiding it.

My hands slide around her small waist, and I feel her breath hitch for a second, her lips parting. So close to her, I can smell the pomegranate lotion and her coconut scented shampoo.  

My eyes slip to the sweet curve of her wet mouth. Then my gaze goes down to the movement in her neck, then to the slight bumb of her breasts where a drop of sweat trickles down her cleavage. Finally, my eyes drop down between her legs, which is perfectly aligned over my erect manhood.

She's sitting on me with her legs apart. This is where I pass away in vain.

Y/N's face has never been so red. It's like she's drowning in something so rosy and sinful.

Suddenly, I feel something so warm against my member, and I'm silently tyring to understand what it is until a wide smirk plays over the corner of my lips.

"Oh Red," I snicker. "I can feel you dripping all over me."

She blinks at me in confusion before realization hits and her eyes go wide in sheer mortification. Before I can blink, she pounces away from me like a cat, nearly toppling over. 

"That—That wasn't me—It was—it was—it was YOU!"

For the first time in decades, I burst out laughing like a stoned bunny.

~~~~~

A/N: SUPER Unedited. Yeah. Probably my fav chapter too.

Reminder to Vote cause it's the only thing keeping us alive ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
235K 7.4K 30
"You're so hot and it drives me crazy.." his hands moved towards my back unzipping my dress ~Contains mature content~ #151 in fanfiction #87 in jimin
5.5K 416 32
I was expecting to see books and my extra shirt inside but I was so shocked that aside from my shirt there was a red sexy underwear on top of it. "Ki...
536K 22.8K 56
ā You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. āž ā Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. āž ā And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? āž...