Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 038

7.5K 422 281
By nana-mania

Back to Bonten HQ...

Third Person's POV

Takara was still traumatized by (Y/n)'s sudden act of violence against her. Hajime did everything he could to calm her down. Takeomi just displayed an unamused expression toward the jet black-haired lady. Deep inside, he found it satisfying to see that woman trembling in fear.

He had been waiting for someone to inflict trauma on this bitch.

Obviously, Takeomi didn't take the risk to express his contentment. He simply remained emotionless while Hajime tended to the rich lady.

"Is it true... That woman is Haru's fiancee?"

"Unfortunately, yes, Takara."

"Why?! We have agreement!"

Takara screamed in disbelief. She was supposed to marry Haruchiyo Sanzu, not (Y/n). Takeomi heaved out a sigh of defeat. He intervened with the woman's declaration,

"You got a missing memory, Miss? Sanzu never agreed to marry you. He rejected the marriage proposal from the beginning. It's better if you stop being delusional and choose someone else among the executives as your future spouse."

"Takeomi, mind your words." Hajime was irritated by the interruption. "Pardon his attitude, Takara. Let me contact your driver to get you home—"

"No! I want to meet Haru NOW!" Takara demanded angrily. She was enraged by this discovery. She wanted direct answer from Haruchiyo himself. She was hoping everything she heard today was a false rumor.

"I'm afraid that is impossible. He is out for a mission currently-"

"You all here are useless! Fucking useless! You can't even do something as simple as getting Haru for me! Do you want me to report this to my father?"

Hajime's stomach churned upon hearing her mentioning her father. Takeomi could not stand her attitude anymore. "I'm certain your father prohibits you from bringing up his name for petty, trivial reasons like this. I don't think he will be happy even if you complain regarding this matter to him." Takeomi reminded while smiling confidently.

Takeomi had built a mutual bond with Takara's father and frequently contacted him, either for business or personal reasons. He already saw the side of Takara's father that he never showed during professional hours. 

Among all those traits Takara's father had showed, there was this one particular trait of his that Takeomi always conjured up in his mind.

Takara's father wasn't the type of father who spoiled his kid.

Takeomi didn't know why Takara felt very entitled and arrogant all the time. Her personality extremely contrasted with her father's that Takeomi hardly believed they were related. He wondered where Takara actually inherited her attitude.

Fuming in anger, Takara picked up her handbag and stomped her way to the door. Hajime was panicking a bit upon witnessing her fury.

"Takara, wait-"

"I'm out of this shithole!"

Slamming the door shut brutally, Takara's figure disappeared from the men's sight. Hajime heaved out a sigh of worry. Takeomi patted his back to reassure him. "Trust me, it won't affect the contract we signed with her father."

"I hope you are right." Hajime wiped off the sweat rolling down his face. He strongly hoped Takara didn't wreck a chaos in the organization.

Somewhere else in the city...

Second Person's POV

You were hanging out in a bar on your own, chugging down some glasses of soft drink. You refused to consume any alcoholic drink to avoid any unwanted accident. You knew how terrible the situation would be if you were in a drunken state.

The last time you became heavily drunk, you ended up murdering a man. Brutally, at that.

' I want a can of (f/juice)..' You were craving. You usually eat your favourite food or drink favourite drink to distract your mind from stress. You stared at the glass of soft drink, disinterested with the taste.

All of a sudden, you felt a cold sensation radiating on your cheek. You shifted your gaze to your left and much to your surprise, Rindou was standing next to you. "Drink this and chill for a while, will you?"

"Rindou? I thought you were in Roppongi?"

"Nah, just my brother today. I was dozing off in my office and heard the entire commotion."

Rindou sat on a bar stool beside yours. You remained silent, minding your own business whilst the purplette kept you company.

"Koko can be annoying sometime. But he acted that way earlier considering you just hurt a quite...important woman for Bonten." Rindou initiated the true explanation. You ignored him and opened the can.

"How important is that bitchy hoe?" You were annoyed to know this fact. How could you not? It would give you much more difficult time to figure out ways to torture, mutilate then murder Takara.

"She is the daughter of our most important, greatest business partner. The most powerful Korean mafia in South Korea."

"...her name sounds very Japanese though."

"Yeah because her father married a Japanese woman."

You let out a small 'tsk' before chugging down your favorite juice. Rindou just watched you in complete silence.

"So I hope you behave and stay put. Don't do anything reckless. I'm warning you for your own sake..and for Sanzu's safety, too."

"She did mention about Haru supposed to be her husband. What's this shit about?"

"Takara's father recommended an arranged marriage as a...symbol of strong partnership. Takara chose Sanzu but he harshly rejected her. This happened around two years ago. I guess he already developed an obsessive attachment toward you around that time. Thankfully, his rejection didn't affect the contract we signed with that Korean mafia boss."

"Fucking petty, insolent, attention-seeking, pathetic whore. That slut can't move on from him and decide to force herself into his life? What a fucking bitch."

"I must agree on that."

Rindou ordered a glass of martini for himself. The bartender immediately prepared his order considering he recognized Rindou as a Bonten executive. The bar happened to belong to Bonten.

"I have a feeling that she is going to disturb you more often soon after finding out Sanzu is engaged to someone else. Don't know what her scheme would be but she has her own trick up her sleeves. But whatever she does to you, don't act rashly."

"I know. I'm not stupid like that bitch."

You unenthusiastically remarked, embedding his warning into your mind. Rindou mentally sighed in relief. You weren't as reckless as he thought.

Just brought up Haruchiyo into any issue, and he knew you would behave for your love.

' She can be annoying and all but she is still a good person at heart. Not that I hate her or anything. She just...likes to mess with people for fun.' Rindou took another few sips of his martini.

Talking to Rindou made you feel much better. You chugged down the rest of (f/juice) before huffing out a sigh of contentment. "I'm leaving."

Startled by your sudden announcement, Rindou asked hurriedly, "Where are you going?" You shrugged your shoulders as you yourself were uncertain. "Anywhere to relax. I won't be out for long. I will be back after lunch."

"Okay." Rindou nodded his head. You got off of the bar tool and turned around to leave. However, you remembered something you hadn't done. "By the way, thanks for the juice. You can be a sweet boy sometime, huh?" You teased, causing Rindou to lose his cool demeanor.

His face flushed red, shocked to see your innocent bright smile. You were simply amused by his sudden kindness.

"Bye bye, Rin! See you later!" Bidding your farewell with the Bonten executive, you left him on his own. Rindou fixed his gaze on his drink. Clearly, he was caught off guard by your unexpected praise.

(Y/n)'s POV

I arrived at an empty car park. It was located near the sea and I loved this area due to its serenity. I found peace everytime I came here to "heal" from stress.

Sitting in my car, I stared at the view of blue sea, admiring the heavenly view of nature. But as I was immersing myself, a man suddenly knocked on the car window. I shifted my gaze to the left side and saw the man staring at me with a smile.

Damn it, what now? Leave me alone, for God's sake. I just wanna be by myself!

Well no use complaining. Gotta know what he want and make him leave as soon as possible.

God, why he even approached my car? Go find someone else if you need help, asshole.

Rolling down the window, I asked, "How can I help you sir?" He looked at his car tyre and I immediately figured out his reason. "Well, can I borrow your wrenches? I need to change my tire. Suddenly blown up earlier."

"Sure! Let me get them for you." I pressed a button to open the Bonet. Leaving the car, I took out my wrenches and handed them over to him. "Thank you! You are a lifesaver. It won't take too long. I promise."

"Yeah, yeah. Just go ahead and get everything done." I nodded my head understandingly. As he was busy tending to change his tire, I noticed a woman in his car. Probably his girlfriend. Since I was bored, I took the liberty to approach the woman to initiate a conversation.

"Hey, there—"

But the moment I saw the face of the woman, my heart dropped.

A woman with shoulder-length salmon pink hair was sitting in the front passenger sit. Her big, round green eyes met with mine, but hers were darkened with anxiousness. There was no way I could forget that face...especially the mole under her lips.

Eh?

HINATA???

SHIT, I SHOULD JUST HAVE MINDED MY OWN BUSINESS!!

"Oh, hey.." Hinata spoke up quietly. She kept averting her eyes from me for some reasons. She appeared extremely anxious which arose my suspicion. I shifted my gaze to her hand.

She is signing for help.

She is in danger.

I looked back at the man who was occupied changing his tire. Disgust dawned over my face as I realized this asshole had taken Hinata against her will. This must be some sort of kidnapping.

I can't kill this man. Maybe knocking him out is the best solution.

You are dead for laying a finger on Hinata, you fucker!

I approached the man again, pretending I was checking on his progress. He didn't pay attention to me and continued to change the tire. So I used this chance to silently palm the back of his head.

Before grabbing his hear tightly and smashed his head against the road, repeatedly and mercilessly. The man screamed as I was trying to knock him out but he was too late to react. He lost consciousness after several times smashing his head on the road.

Shit, there is a bit blood but at least he isn't dead.

I went back to Hinata's door before lowering my head and smiled at her. "Say, Miss. Can you help me buy a rope and duct tape? I need to tie up this bastard for safety purpose."

"Huh-?"

"You are safe now. Feel free to leave the car. So get the rope and duct tape for me, will you?"

"O-Okay."

Hinata left the car, heading up toward the nearest convenience store in the area. I watched as her figure disappeared from my sight.

Ahhh, she is all grown up now. Just like Naoto. Both siblings are SOOOOO beautiful now.

Such a shame that I can't talk to them like I used to.. I have a new life now after all. Besides, to them... I'm already dead.

Faking my death is the toughest thing to do.

After a while, Hinata returned with a plastic containing the goods I asked for. I restrained his hand against his back before sticking his wrists together with the duct tape. Then I sealed his mouth the the tape as well. For the last stage, I tied his entire body tightly with the rope. All this needed to be done to prevent him from escaping.

"Help me carry this bastard into my car, please? We gotta turn him in to the cops."

"I...I will do my best."

Hinata chose to lift up the man by his feet while I chose his head. She was struggling due to the man's weight which made me laugh at her struggles. In the end, we managed to throw the unconscious man at the backseat of my car.

"Yosh, done! Now, just follow my lead, alright? We are heading to the police station next."

"Can we go to Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department? My little brother works there. My fiance is probably there too.."

"Sure, sure!"

Accepting her request, I soon got back into my car and she returned to hers. We began driving to the TMPD. I wanted to avoid going there because I hated that place but I didn't want to appear suspicious in front of Hinata.

She doesn't seem to recognize me which is great.

Why Naoto still remember me anyway? Man, you should move on from my "death" and forget about me already!

Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department..

Second Person's POV

"How did you even lose her, Takemichi?!"

"We were in the shopping complex underground parking lot. She went back to the car by herself to grab her purse that she left in the car. I waited for 20 minutes and she didn't return at all! Even the car is gone!"

"Did you check the CCTV?"

"Yeah, I asked the guard there to show me the CCTV tape.  Someone pushed Hina into the car and drove it out of the parking lot.."

"Damn it. Someone tries to kidnap Nee-san..!!"

Naoto punches the wall frustratingly, his teeth gritting. Takemichi was sweating bullets, worrying for his future wife's safety.

"That kidnapper can't be that far. Let's start with the area around the shopping complex." Naoto regained his composure. He needed to act before something bad happen to his older sister.

"Detective Tachibana, your sister is here to see you." A female cop suddenly opened the door of the interrogation room and interrupted the two men. Takemichi looked at Naoto and they stared at each other confusedly.

Leaving the interrogation room, they went to check on the said woman who claimed herself as Hinata. Much to their surprise, Hinata was indeed in front of them. Heck, she was in perfect condition. No bruises, no wound nor even scratches.

Takemichi rushed and hugged Hinata , full of relief. Hinata sobbed in the hug, feeling alleviated to reunite with her fiance. "I'm sorry for my carelessness. It's okay, it's okay. You're safe now." He tightened the hug, wanting to provide comfort for the love of his life.

"Nee-san, are you alright? How did you.." Naoto couldn't comprehend the logic. He was sure Hinata might be kidnapped by someone earlier. So how did she survive?

"Someone saved me." Hinata admitted, her eyes then shifted to another woman. Naoto widened his eyes in pure shock. 'She is... (Y/n). Or should I say..'

"Emma?" Naoto uttered your fake name. In an instant, he gained your attention. You mentally choked on air, forgetting the fact he was a cop. You raised your hand and waved at him awkwardly.

"Hey, Tachibana.." you greeted the cop sheepishly. You wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. This was the last place you would ever visit. Or perhaps, the only place in this world you would NEVER visit at all.

"You saved my sister... Thank you." Naoto bowed down gratefully. ' I'm still suspicious of her because she told me a fake name. Nonetheless, I can't overlook her kindness and compassion. She is a person with a good heart, no doubt.'

"Seriously, you have all my thanks, Miss! Thanks a bunch for saving my fiancee!" Takemichi bowed down while bawling his eyes out. He had panic attack when he lost sight of Hinata earlier. Good thing she was in front of his eyes again!

"Thank you, Miss... I can't thank you enough." Hinata smiled softly at you.  "Not a big deal, really. I caught the bad  guy so everything is settled. I leave this bastard in your care then, Tachibana!" You pointed to the restrained man. Naoto nodded his head understandingly.

"I gotta go now. My lunch break is already over." You decided to quickly excuse yourself. Unfortunately, Naoto grabbed your wrist and stopped you from leaving.

"I know we only met recently...and this is our second meeting. But you have helped me twice. You saved my sister's life. That's certainly a "big deal"." Naoto exclaimed politely. "I want to show my appreciation for real this time."

' I need to get to know her better. My intuition is never wrong. This woman... I think she is the key to that Manager's disappearance.' Naoto was determined to convince you.

"I never wish for a compensation." You humbly turned down his offer. "But I really appreciate your offer, Mr.Detective."

Naoto was expecting this rejection from you. He knew it would be a risky move to push you to accept his invitation. He had no choice but to respect your decision.

"I will be taking my leave now. Hinata, there, be careful next time, alright?" You gave Hinata and her fiance one last smile. Hinata tilted her head in confusion. Soon, you realized you made the stupidest mistake ever. ' Shit! She never told me her name! I didn't hear anyone mentioning her name too! THAT WAS THE WORST SLIP OF TONGUE!'

"Um-"

"Bye bye, everyone!!"

You feigned cheerfulness and made your way out of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department building. Hinata watched you curiously. Your words bothered her mind a little but she brushed it off with logical reasonings.

Now that's one long ass chapter
for a normal chapter 🧍

I usually do long chapters for special occasion only but I don't know why this one is so long.

Anyway, y'all... 3 days left before the last TokRev manga chapter comes out.

And I'm hoping to end this book in December. Then I'm gonna publish either my S62 Generation Reverse Harem book or My Bonten Reverse Harem book.

We will see which one is gonna come out first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
118K 4.5K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
14.9K 392 18
❝ i don't care what you are . you're ours ❞ once you stepped in on their trap, there would be no escape ʬʬ ┄─┄─ ָ ֹ ⋆ ࣪. ᧔᨟᧓ ፝֟ ˖ ֹ ָ ┄─┄─ ʬʬ bont...
271K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...