Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (DISCONTIN...

By _a__lost__girl_

Meeting some Old friends with New ones what it can be fun or a disaster.... Some old secret cones out when o... More

A/N & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note

Chapter 15

444 57 4
By _a__lost__girl_

Hey *nervous* Kaise ho aap sab ik ik it's 2 months now I updated the last chapter but I was with my cousin sister who had a baby girl 2 months back and than I kind of lost interest and writers block also but in last 2-3 days I'm getting back little by little and I hope that you all will give motivation by voting and commenting on this chapter...

Trust me it was the best feeling when my niece hold my figure I was so scared to even hold her it's the first time I have hold a baby that too new born...

She got so many nick names by the time she got her real name which is Arya but I most of the time call her Mata ik ik weird but this girl is so natkhat and I just gosh...

I almost cry when I was leaving my uncle's house to back here but the time I spend with her was worth of it... Staying awake at night whenever she cried or playing with for just 10 minutes becz after that she cry god knows why she had fiz that 10 minutes means 10 minutes only...

So yeah this was my reason to not update but now I will try to update more....

Enjoy reading....

____________________________________

Before Manik can complete his sentence he was stop seeing which shocked him and others also....

Manik: What happened..? Cabir what happened to her..?

Manik and others were shocked to see a tear eye Navya who was almost going to cry.... Cabir sat besides her wrapping his arm around her shoulder...

Cabir: Navya what happened?

Navya: Yeh Rakshas hume daat raha hai kabse aur tum puch rahe ho ki kya hua...

Manik: What the f...

Everyone: Manikkk..

Manik: Whattt...

Mukti: Don't say that word or any other curse word around Navya and baby...

Manik: Now I can't say a word to her wow great...

Mukti: Manik you can say whatever the fu... You want to but not the curse it's not good for the baby...

Manik: Mukti it's not like the baby will hear it...

Cabir: It will Manik... So everyone stop cursing around Navya and baby...

Ritvik: It's true we need to control our mouths now around Navya...

Meher: Just imagine how Nandu and Anu will control from that...

Alya: Why will Nandini will control that..?

Dhruv: It's not like she curse... Well I have not hear her saying that from the time we have met...

Manik: Yeah and even if she does than its not a curse it's a complain that to her Aiyappa...

Abeer: Let me tell you guys something specially you Manik.... You really have seen just half of Nandini... There is alot more than you have seen...

Manik face fell down hearing this last line again, he knows that he don't know Nandini much yes he knows her but what she was like before coming to Mumbai and SPACE he doesn't know that...

Manik was getting angry and frustrated by this now because Nandini's friends were reminding him that he doesn't know her much...

He knows that they don't have any intention of something which his friends have done but this feeling was not letting him think other than this...

Cabir: Navya... Where did she go..?

Everyone snapped out from their thoughts hearing Cabir about Navya, they look around and saw Navya with Nandini and Anu eating Pani Puri...

Dhruv: There she is...

Alya: Did Nandini and Anu bring the whole stall..?

Abhi: Yup let's go and have it...

Dhruv: You sure we can have it..?

Abhi: Yeah Dhruv that's why Nandu went to Amms to ask permission for this...

Asha: Let's move guys later on ice cream is also there...

Mukti: I guess more than Navya someone else is enjoying this...

Abeer: Who..?

Mukti: Look at Cabir and Ritvik I guess Cabir have a competition with Ritvik...

Meher: Well Ritvik is sure a total foodie...

Manik: Even Cabir is...

They all went there where the five of them were enjoying the Pani Puri without any tension or thoughts... Nandini and Anu were enjoying it while Navya was having her own sweet time to eat it...

Cabir and Ritvik were almost having unsaid competition when Abhi said something which made them stop...

Abhi: Anyone on for Pani Puri competition..?

Almost everyone hands was up even Alya and Mukti which made Manik, Dhruv and Cabir shocked....

Alya: What..?

Dhruv: You will eat Pani Puri...?

Mukti: What's so shocking in this..

Cabir: Diet plan chod diya kya Aloo...

Alya: Don't call me that Joker... And don't forget no girl can say no to Pani Puri ever...

Mukti: Yup whenever we both hangout we eat all this foods only...

Cabir: Wow wow wow... I guess I will have an heartattack now Mukti...

Dhruv: And whenever we use to say that lets eat street food you guys would say a big no and Alya you would not let others also have it...

Cabir: Why they will when they have already eaten them around that time only...  Kitne bure ho tum dono...

Mukti: Thanks...

Abeer: You guys be ready because Anu and Nandu are done now...

Manik: Huhhh

Abeer: Look both of them have back away after having their special one...

Alya: Special one?

Asha: Spicy one and trust you guys don't want to have that spicy one because it's really too much...

Ritvik: Hdhajsidhwjsj

Asha: Idiot eat first than tell what you want to...

Ritvik: I tried last time damm that made my tears come so yeah forget that one we can just enjoy our own happy type of pani puri so now don't waste your energy in talking...

They all enjoy eating Pani Puri and other chats items and for the first time Fab5 were enjoying this type of thing and none of them seems to be care about this...

It was late night and everyone was already tried so most of them are off to beds now in Gurukul while in Mansion none of them were talking even though they were awake...

They all were in their own little world enjoying the silence because sometimes it's better just to have eachother by our sides rather than talking out loud...

Nandini was busy scrolling down her social media when she got Manik's message making her smile...

Manik: Hey

Nandini: Hi... Shouldn't you be sleeping right now..?

Manik: Maybe but my mind is full of thoughts...

Nandini: And why is that..?

Manik: Because my thoughts are filled with you and I can't stop thinking about you...

Nandini: Liarrr....

Manik: What no... Why should I lie to you Nandini...

Nandini: Tch... I don't think so Manik.. you are not thinking about me that I'm sure about it...

Manik: Why would think like that babe...

Nandini: Firstly if you would think about me than I would get hiccups na.. and secondly wow you called me "babe" apart from Nandini that's something new you never called me that or any type of name other than my name...

Manik: Well it just everyone says that if someone is missing you or thinking about you than you get hiccups which is not true even you know that...

Nandini: Yupp I know that..

Manik: And I love your name than why should I call you with other names when you have this beautiful name which defines you perfectly...

Nandini: I'm impressed Mr. Malhotra you are talking impressive things...

Manik: I talk other impressive things also and can do without even talking also...

Nandini: Are you flirting with me now...

Manik: Maybe maybe not...

Nandini: Go to sleep Mr. Malhotra you need to wake up at 4 ...

Manik: Don't remind me that.. god such a mood killer you are Nandini...

Nandini: Don't roll your eyes and go to sleep... Byeee.... Good night...

Nandini turn off her wifi smiling like an idiot because that what Abhi and Ritvik were thinking seeing her like that...

Abhi: That smile of your is so creepy I think some day anyone of us will get scared at night...

Nandini: My smile is not creepy you are a creepy person Abhiiiiiii... And my smile is the best smile okay so don't need to get jealous if you are not having this kind of smile...

Abhi: Ohh please I'm happy without that type of smile... God knows how Manik feel for this creepy smile...

Nandini took one cushion and throw it on Abhi which made his phone fall on the floor making Nandini bite her tongue and the tom and jerry chase got started again in the Mansion....

Others kindly ignore them as it's nothing new unless anyone of them try to kill each other by any means they will ignore them...

Morning

Everyone follow their routine the same way they did yesterday till breakfast as today Nandini and her friends had their breakfast at Mansion...

Everyone was practicing in backyard of  Gurukul when they heard some music coming firstly they all were confused looking around from where this music was coming....

Nandini and her friends also came outside of Mansion hearing this music, first they thought it was because the class is going in backyard but no...

Suddenly Ritvik notice from where this music is coming it was from the Mansion opposite of Gurukul...

Ritvik: Guys it's from there...

Anika: Well it's going to be fun now...

Abhi: Yupp gonna love it.. let me record it also...

Hearing the song which was playing everyone was stunned while Amms roll her eyes hearing it... Amms knew now it will be too much to handle for her first because who was playing the song and second the song lyrics...

Nandini (fake cough): Amms you know what...

Amms: Don't say a word...

Abhi: Come on Amms...

Amms: Shutup...

Scene freeze on Amms face...
____________________________________

How's the update?

Few words for MaNan?

Any particular scene you like?

Which song was playing?

Why Amms was irritate?

Few words for Pani Puri?

Target: 50 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.9K 35
Hi friends new gift for u all this story is collaboration story with my friends Rashi, Noor and Me Hope u all loved it..
22.8K 2.5K 24
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...
96.3K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
48.5K 2.6K 15
Manik Malhotra And Nandini Murthy Once Upon a time when they were together forever but something happens and they got separate...!!!!!! will destiny...