๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž| ๐Š๐š๏ฟฝ...

By nanaaasanti

"๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š. The innocent girl who never showed. She was born in a religio... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

9

4.5K 131 87
By nanaaasanti

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alina woke up remembering she completely forgot to tell her mom where she was. Looking at her phone she saw many texts from her mom.

Quickly calling her back so her mother wouldn't think something happened to her, Grace picked up right away.

"Alina Marie where are you" she asked sounding concerned "hey mom i'm fine I fell asleep at Kay's house and completely forgot to tell you" She answered, her mom sighed in relief glad to know that her daughter was safe.

"Alina you almost gave me a heart attack" Grace said laughing awkwardly "i'm sorry mom" Alina replied "it's fine when are you coming home" Her mother asked "prob soon I don't plan on being here long" she answered and her mom said "alight be safe love you" her mother said "love you too" she replied.

Alina attempted to get up from the bed but felt Kay's arms around her waist.

"Kay move you freak" Alina said makings Kay turn but not remove his arm "Kevin" she spoke again "ma chill i'm mad tired" he said.

Alina wanted to know what was going on with her and Kay. It was a lot to handle and she wanted to be with him.

But she just couldn't be brave enough to reveal her feelings. If she were to do that she would tell Iyanna or Blovee.

Kay finally let go and she got up.

Opening the door she saw Bree on the couch and kay's mom in the kitchen.

"Hey Alina good morning" His mom said "good morning" Alina responded "hi Lina" Bree said running up to her "hey bree" Alina responded "if you need a toothbrush there in the bottom cabinet under the sink" his mom said "thank you" Alina said and she just nodded her head.

Scrolling through her phone as she brushed her teeth and saw a text from Gisele.

(A/N: gisele is the girl from the party in chapt 3)

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
gisele🌙
________________________________

yoo lina
wanna go to a club tn?

sure what time?

around 10:30
but be ready before that
i'll pick u up

ok
seen

________________________________

Alina and Gisele had gotten close and they talked a lot but never hanged out in person.

She got along with all the girls actually.

They were all nice to Alina.

Alina walked out the bathroom into the living sitting with Bree.

"I like your hair it's way curler than mine" Bree said making Alina smile. She loved compliments especially from little kids. "Thank you bree" she replied smiling "your welcome do you want to draw with me" Bree asked "sure" she responded and Bree dragged her along to her room.

"You can sit there" Bree said pointing to the small plastic chair.

"Your dating my brother" Bree asked "no" Alina responded "I thought you were he's always talking about taking you on dates or asking you a big question" Bree said as she passed me a piece of paper and emptied out the crayon box making them fall onto the small table.

Alina smiled at the thought of Kay taking her on a date.

"When kay kay was drunk he said he loved you with his whole heart and that you were goin-" Before Bree could finish Kay put his hand over her mouth "Alright Bree" Kay says making me laugh a bit "as I was saying" Bree said "Alina we leavin" Kay said "bruh why" Alina responded "I ain't ya bruh get ya ass up" he said and Alina nodded.

"Bye bree" she said "here take this before you leave" Bree said and Alina picked it up.

It was a picture of her and Bree as princesses.

"Aw this is so cute bree thank you" Alina said "your welcome" Bree said smiling.

"Bye ma ima take Lina home" Kay said to his mom "ok be careful bye Lina" His mom said "bye" I responded.

We walked down the stairs and made it outside.

Walking to the car Kay unlocked it.

"So Gisele asked me to go to the club with her tonight" Alina said "I'm mad excited" she added on.

Kay gripped the steering wheel.

He didn't want anyone looking at his girl.

"What you bout to wear" Kay asked "i'm not sure I still have to see" Alina responded.

"Nothing short" Kay said and Alina just turned too look at him "I can wear what I want" she responded.

He grabbed her neck and made her face him "you my girl and you ain't bout to wear anything short" Kay said "not ya girl if you keep playing" Alina mumbled as she saw a notification on his phone from a girl which read "hey babe i miss you come over again"

"Speak up" Kay said "nun" Alina responded "yea ight" kay said.

As kay pulled up to Alina's apartment complex she walked out without saying anything.

She was not in the mood to be bothered since she saw the text on Kay's phone.

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲-𝟗:𝟎𝟎

Alina had just stepped out of the shower and was now doing her makeup which was just a quick little natural look.

She slipped on her outfit and got a text from Gisele saying that she was here.

"Bye mom i'm leaving" Alina said "bye be careful" Grace replied "i will" Alina said.

Walking too the car she sees Caleea, Janexia, Shay, and Bianca in the car. "Hey sexy" Janexia says "hey mami" Alina responds "you look mad fine I might have to smash" Caleea says " foursome" Bianca says laughing "nah can ya forget about Gisele or Shay" Alina said making the girls laugh.

They screamed listing to music and they took so many pictures.

Like by thesettyb, kayflock, cblu_180 and 263 more.
Alina.marieee: la estrella que brilla en tu ojos⭐️.

cblu_180: can i shoot my shot like i'm devin booker?😍
^^ fs!!

dougieb__: TWINN🤞🏽😈❤️
^^TWINNNN❤️

kayflock: my wife look too good😍😍
^^not ya wife anymore🤷🏽‍♀️

doaeric: lil lina too fireeee
^^always😩

[𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀]

They arrived to the club and they got out the car.

Shay was able to get them fake id's since none of them were 21.

"I'm bout to get fucked up" Bianca said "let's take out first shot" Gisele said and the girls followed along.

"1 2 3" Caleea counted down.

They all drank it at the same time and they continued to down shots and dance.

"Yo you fine ass hell ma lemme get ya number" so random guy said coming up to Alina "oh shittt" Shay said, before Alina could say yes Kay walked in out of nowhere.

"No she got a nigga" Kay said "oh shit my bad I didn't know" the guy said walking away.

"You ain't my nigga" Alina said looking at Kay.

"Yea ight ma you know it true" Kay said smirking "suck my dick go back to spending the night with Alexa" Alina replied and she got up from the chair to dance with the girls.

While Kay came up to her from behind and grabbed her hips.

"You heard Bree today you only mine"

"I got eyes just for you"

_________

sooo i used lala for the girl cuz i know it's a different person but i liked this dress so yeaaaaaa

thank you for 3k reads on this story i love you guys.

go read my other story:
-Imagines- Drill Rappers

-nanaaasanti is out bitches🌬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...