Perfect | A Bakudeku Story | ✓

By local_mom

Izuku Midoriya, the nerdy fanboy with messy hair and lopsided glasses. Katsuki Bakugo, the school gangster an... More

A/N [PLEASE READ]
Prologue/Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Pictures
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 5

117 4 5
By local_mom

---

! Danger !

---

Rink

---

Izuku's eyes widened and he leaned forward curiously. Katsuki had just successfully pushed all the girls off him, and he squinted at the group of boys.

"Oh look Bakugo," the leader of the boys sneered. "Attracted a lot of girls' attention, have you? Maybe this will ruin that pretty face of yours..."

"The fuck you doing here Dabi," Katsuki sighed, as if it was normal. Izuku gasped slightly – he remembered that Dabi was the name of the leader of Katsuki's rumored enemy gang. He quickly scrambled off the bleachers and rummaged through the tables.

"Kirishima! Sero!" He whispered loudly to the two boys who had followed them to the rink. They turned around

"Uh-huh?" Kirishima asked. Izuku pointed at the bat they brought for Katsuki, and their mouths both formed 'O's to say they understood. Sero pushed the bat into Izuku's hand.

"Tsk, disrespect," Dabi sighed. He then glared at Katsuki and raised his own weapon. "GET HIM!"

A lot of the ladies screamed and scrambled out of the rink, while Dabi's boys attacked Katsuki violently. Sero and Kirishima vaulted over their chairs, tables, and over the fence in Katsuki's defense. Izuku, who had never seen such a fight, hid behind the tall rink fences to peek.

Katsuki was able to fend off all weapons that tried to attack him from the front. Izuku was amazed by his fighting skills – how he punched, slapped, and kicked the enemies, how he disarmed, sliced off the weapons... It all mesmerized Izuku.

Kirishima and Sero were doing pretty good too. Their fighting skills were slower though – Sero pushed one person to the floor and beat them up until they couldn't move, turning around to slice a person attacking from the back quickly whenever he needed to. Kirishima ducked hits and embraces an enemy's waist to squeeze it until the enemy couldn't breathe anymore and had to fall in defeat.

Katsuki was just hitting an opponent when Dabi took his stick and slammed the back of Katsuki's head. Katsuki fell to the ground in pain and held the back of his head, groaning in agony. Izuku gasped and quickly crept to the opening of the rink.

"Pssst! Bakugo!" Izuku whispered. Katsuki looked over with a pained expression. Izuku slid Katsuki's bat to him, and Katsuki took it, impressed, shooting a smile that lasted for less than one second to Izuku.

Katsuki stood up shakily, before his eyes suddenly filled with pure rage. Izuku crept back behind a fence, not wanting to be accidentally attacked by an enemy.

He didn't see anything else. He only heard growling of Katsuki and screaming of enemies, and Dabi falling to the floor in pain.

Finally, all he heard was panting. Dabi stood up shakily and motioned for his boys to do so as well. He shot a glare at Katsuki while wiping his bloodied nose.

"You're lucky we have an exam at school this afternoon," Dabi growled pantily. "Or else we would've ended you. RETREAT!"

The entire group quickly scurried out the rink. Dabi noticed the crouching Izuku, and stopped to stare. Izuku looked up timidly before quickly cowering back. Dabi glared with a slightly twitching eye before all the boys completely dispersed.

---

After

---

"That was so impressive, Kacchan!" Izuku said happily when Katsuki – with still a few cuts on his face – was walking back to school with him. Katsuki shot a both disgusted and confused face to Izuku.

"Ka- what? The fuck is that?" Katsuki asked. Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Kacchan! A nickname! Like, I'm Deku, you're Kacchan," Izuku explained. He smiled cheekily. "We're friends now, aren't we? That's what you said."

Katsuki paused. He looked down for a while before grunting.

"I suppose so," he said. He looked at Izuku in the eye. "Don't think you're gonna be getting away with doing my homework this way."

"O-Okay..." Izuku sighed. Katsuki turned his face from Izuku again, and the rest of the walk was silent.

---

Principal's Office

---

"KATSUKI BAKUGO, HANTA SERO, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, AND IZUKU MIDORIYA," the speaker literally screamed. "PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE."

Izuku's heart filled with fear, scared it was about the rink incident from the previous day. He received confused looks from Mina and Kaminari, and he shot them a shrug.

The other three boys were already at the principal's office, all three of them having tiny bandages over their face. The principal stood in front of them, facing Izuku. Izuku looked at him, scared.

"We have received information about a fight in the city skating rink yesterday," Principal Nezu explained. "And you four were said to be involved. Mind to explain?"

Izuku opened his mouth hesitantly. What should he say...?

Katsuki tsked to attract Izuku's attention. Izuku looked up to see Katsuki's unpleasant glaring face back again. He was holding a photo of Shoto and smirking, pulling his fist across his neck in a violent action while slowly crumpling it up. He slammed the crumpled photo into Kirishima's chest, and Kirishima looked down with an evil grin as well.

Izuku's heart pounded as he felt on the verge of tears. Katsuki was definitely not doing anything to Shoto, so Izuku just put his hands behind his back to hide his fear and anger.

"I-I-" Izuku started. "The thing about yesterday... I don't- I don't remember anything and I don't know what you're talking about and I don't-"

"Stop," Principal Nezu put a hand up. Izuku's stammering mouth immediately shut. He looked up to see Katsuki with a satisfied smile. "If you're going to be like this, I will have no choice. Go clean the pool for four hours straight and I'll inform your homeroom teacher."

Izuku sighed and nodded, bowing. He muttered a thank you before he went out the principal's office, just to be met with a bypassing Shoto.

When he finally processed that Shoto Todoroki – SHOTO TODOROKI – was passing, his heart started to pound uncontrollably. Is Shoto really seeing him come out of the principal's office?

Oh my god, oh my god, Izuku's mind raced. This is so embarassing, HELP ME!

Pretending not to notice Shoto and hiding his blush, Izuku scurried past him. Kaminari and Mina ran over, worried about him.

"What happened? You okay?" Mina asked nervously.

"Yeah! Can't believe you got called to the principal's office with THE Katsuki Bakugo! Oh right, and you saw Kirishima? How was he?" Kaminari asked excitedly. Mina, once again, slapped him on the back of the head.

"H-Hey guys, SHHHHH!" Izuku put a finger over his lips frantically. Kaminari and Mina were both confused by this.

"What- Why?" Kaminari asked. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows and did a 'no' motion.

"No- No what- We can't what?" Mina asked anxiously. Izuku pointed frantically at his back. Both of his friends looked behind him.

"No- Shoto... Uh-huh, no Shoto-?" Mina asked, confused. Izuku pointed at his eyes next, and Kaminari's mouth formed an 'O'.

"No Shoto look! Ah!" Kaminari gasped. Mina rolled his eyes.

"That does not make any literal sense, Denki," Mina sighed. Izuku smiled, but then pointed at himself.

"Ahhh! Don't - let - Shoto - see - you!" Mina concluded. Kaminari nodded frantically in agreement, and Izuku nodded excitedly.

"Ohhh! Don't let Shoto see you!" Kaminari repeated, jumping up and down. Both Mina and Kaminari started fangirl/boying excitedly, until they were interrupted by a deep cough.

"Midoriya," said the voice. All three froze, and Izuku slowly turned around. Shoto – THE Shoto, was walking towards him. He smiled. Izuku's face immediately contorted into a pig face automatically, and he turned unbelievably red. Shoto laughed at it, making Izuku relax.

"You seem fun," Shoto smiled. "I heard about the skating thing. It's probably just a rumor, so don't mind them. By the way, I also like skating. Go together when you're free?"

Izuku's eyes widened. He felt like he couldn't get any redder, and his chin automatically went up and down as a nod. Shoto grinned at the response before looking at his watch.

"Gotta run," Shoto said. "See you."

With that, Shoto stepped to the side politely and walked away. Izuku's gaze followed Shoto's back slowly, his mind still processing what happened. His two friends suddenly started jumping and screaming.

"OH MY GOD!" Mina screamed. "HE KNOWS YOUR NAME!"

"YES! AND HE EVEN ASKED FOR A HANG OUT!" Kaminari screamed next. They both started hugging Izuku so tightly he couldn't even breathe.

"G-Guys, calm down..." Izuku choked. They both let go and smiled, extremely happy for their friend. "I gotta go clean the pool now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
37.4K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
10.3K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDeku❤️🧡💛💚- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
108K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...