Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?

1.3K 54 21
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is owned by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Inns

Tohka's POV

Throughout the entire night up until now. I felt someone was dragging around the floor right now. Couldn't put a finger to it.

Seriously what kind of maniac would kidnap someone at this late hour?

I'll just ignore and keep dreaming in my sleep.

...

...

...

...

Wait a minute, I feel like my skin is getting grazed on the floor.

I'm the one getting dragged?!

Nah, I'm too lazy to even fight back. I'll let whatever the kidnapper do. I can kick their ass twenty-four-seven.

Though if I recall for the cause of my laziness might have to do with the stunt that Shido and I had endure last night. Which included browsers, search history, and burning laptops.

But that's all in the past. That has taken me by surprise on Shido's new behavior. I really gone and done it all huh?

He'll manage it in sometime. Anyways, if someone was trying to kidnap me, they are doing a really bad job at it. At the same time digging a grave. Because waking me up at fucking 4:34 A.M in the morning is a good way to have them get killed by my hands.

Seriously what do they want from me? Is DEM? or Is Ellen the person dragging me? I doubt that.

I couldn't imagine her a very keen woman to drag a freaking high school girl in this early in the morning. The dragging is starting to feel a bit warmer in my skin.

Seriously whoever this person is, has a really impressive strength. I may weight a bit much from eating dinner last night. Knowing Tohka's appetite, but with the addition of spirit powers to fix my figure. That really wouldn't be the case.

"Fufu, Yuzuru thinks she could outplay me by choosing a disciple before I. Then I'll show her," The feminine kidnapper snickers quietly, "You'll make a fine addition to the my fantastic team fufu."

Okay that is a red flag. The way she talks, the way her voice sounds. This was Kaguya Yamai dragging me to her room.

What are the odds.

But with the sentence provided as clue. It seems Yuzuru has already ask for Origami's help coming back to me. Kaguya did not look like backing down so she would seek out for help from me.

Oh dear god. I already have Mikie as a disciple. I did not need another. Wait a minute its the other way around.

Gahh all of this disciple talk is making my brains go haywire all of a sudden. Why can't I just have a normal vacation in this god damn world?!

First the airplane flirting, next is the yamai's antics and now the half of the yamai antics part 2. The hell?!

Mio, you hag!

After all couple minutes of my nonsense complaints. Kaguya then sets me near a futon. I don't like whre this is going.

NO!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

She's just going to ask for some wise advice from me. You know something, I just realized if either Kaguya nor Yuzuru had their hair completely down, seeing one of them at the back kind of reminds me of Nami from One Piece because of their ginger hair and all.

Wait I'm getting distracted!

Kaguya has indeed set me on a futon now what?

"Oi! wake up! TOHKA!" She shouts next to my ear. Earning a very loud and earie voice. Which struck me up at the same time having my right hand cover her face just to shut her up.

"The hell is wrong with you?! That was fucking loud you almost made me deaf!" I retort out of anger.

Seriously it almost made my ears bleed. For a Yamai she sure has a high voice.

Anyways back to the situation.

"Ah it appears my future disciple has awaken, fufu." She smirks as she struck a pose with her arms only, "You see Tohka I've brought you here... I mean, you are in miracles have been chosen by me the Great and Powerful Yamai Tempest of the wind, to be my disciple!"

"Eh?" I question giving her a face that resembles, 'What?'.

However she ignored my facial reply and continue on with her chuni speech.

"What do you mean eh? Aren't you grateful to be even earn such a recognition from yours truly?!" She questions my confusion.

"If by recognition, you mean kidnapping me in the mornings and forcefully being your disciple then I am not grateful at all," I bluntly reply to only to lay a bit on the futon with my arms crossed.

"HUH Wha...What?!"

"That's right as a matter in fact, this feels hella weird." I dug her guilt, "Couldn't you've knock at my room and ask like a normal being would?"

As those logical and common sense question struck the ginger headed twin. Kaguya then suddenly drops down to her knees and started to look like her soul has left her body.

"You... You do bring up a good point, my dear disciple," She mutters.

Again with the disciple.

"Well anyways, I will not waste this opportunity. Now I shall prepare a baptism to have you mark as my pupil as we will embark the path of the storm!" She poses again as she stood up.

If this is a way of me getting a free Anemo Vision than she would've been a better Anemo archon than Venti in Genshin Impact. So sign me up.

I shrug and continue to lay down.

"So how does this baptism of yours work? Do you have to say a really long ass speech or something?" I ask Kaguya.

Only for her to sound smug.

"Fufufu, my dear disciple this is where the ancient baptism of darkness gets bestowed upon!" She said with huge amount of hubris in her words.

She was full of herself.

But in terms of translation to her sentences, she is going to now show me how it is done properly. I sat down on her bed and wait. She was at the front edge of it still making chuni poses trying to act cool. I could do better.

"Here he!" She announces.

I close my eyes and hope for the best.

...

...

...

I sense a sensation on top of my head. Well in reality it was only head pat.

"There we are, you are baptized! Hence you are now Kinswoman!" She prouding kept patting me.

The feeling is actually nice. Compare to her hand movement and Shido's, surprisingly Kaguya is far better.

Hmm... I could get use to this.

Timeskip

Mid-Morning Beach site

Shido's POV

Getting up was like having a very bad hang over. Just metaphorically saying. Reason is that stunt Tohka and I did which cause me to feel so damn worried.

Just the thought about it make shiver.

Anyways when I woke up, I did not see Tohka so she must've already got up. Damn that girl.

Additionally Reine called me down to her room and explain today's game plan for the two Yamai spirits that Tohka and I encountered yesterday.

That's right, we're going to try to seal them.

Bad news struck at the same time. It seemed that Reine was unable to contact fraxinus, so its only us that needs to take care of it. Though shouldn't Tohka be guiding me as well? After all she also holds the same commander rank as Kotori.

I could only sigh with how heck this morning has been... For me at least. Bet Tohka's enjoying her stupid ass at this resort.

Currently in the sand, I'm waiting for the Yamais to finish changing in their swim wear according to the instruction Reine gave me.

Basically to put it simple the objective is to have both of them fall for me. Reine has given them an ear piece while I'm suppose to naturally work from there.

From this perspective it seems the role has been sorta reverse.

But if I do failed the thought of one of them disappearing for the other sake. Its just too intense for me to even have that set of mind.

Just waiting here and staring in the ocean is beginning to make me bored. I quickly look around to see if anybody would see me do something suspicious. Good, coast is clear.

I quickly stood up and held up my palm aiming at the waters with a straight horizontal direction. I'm about to give it one more go and summon {Sandalphon} Katana form but with the blade length longer. The first time I did it is when Tohka and I had to destroy the 'evidence' last night. But the results weren't really great. Blade was short that's what!

I close my eyes as I concentrated my reiryoku to my hand.

"Come forth {Sandalphon}!"

As I open my eyes my palm shined like diamonds as a short sword manifested into thin air with purple particles.

So result wise I was fairly disappointed. Yet its another short Katana. This blade length is actually more suited towards assassination and quick kill. But for long fights, I'm too sure about that.

"HA! So this is where you've been hiding, Shido!" That voice came from Kaguya as I turn my body around.

"Discovery. I have found you Shido," Yuzuru adds.

Oh my god. Those swimsuits, they... They look fantastic! Kaguya made a pose with her right hand above her head while Yuzuru stood behind with her arms cross from her back.

Shoot I forgot to unsummon my angel!

However it was too late, Kaguya had her eyes picked up.

"Oh? Were you perhaps training in the arts of the sword, Shido?" She curiously ask.

"Curious. Why is your blade short?" Following Yuzuru.

This just got a bit awkward, even for me.

"Please don't question it..." I sulk.

Kaguya approaches the blade in my hand and inspects it.

"It doesn't look like you've embedded a name for it?" She says, "Ah! As matter in fact I've proclaim a suitable name for your heroic weapon, fufufufufu. It shall be known as ChunChunMaru!"

Yuzuru suddenly look amaze her eyes sparkled. She clap by her sister's name skills.

"Amazed. As expected of Kaguya, much better than those childish names." There was a hint of sarcasm to that.

"What?! I'll have you know my naming skills are top notch!" She pouts and look away from her sister.

ChunChunMaru? Is she for real. Of all names why that goofy one? Can it be a pretty badass name that strike fear among enemies.

I scowl playfully not trying to look mean but a tease instead.

"Yeah right Chunchunmaru? Like I'm going to give a goofy ass name like that hahah-" Suddenly my blade handle glowed which shine us three only a brief moment.

In the end I accidentally jinxed it.

Because now the handle has the name Chunchunmaru embedded to it.

"There we go its official that katana of yours is now known as chunchunmaru!" Kaguya smugs.

I only gapped as the opportunity of giving it an awesome name was discarded.

"GAHH! Oh my god! What th- What the hell is your problem!!" I shout.

'Shin calm down, remember what your task is,' Reine quickly defuses my out burst through my ear piece.

"Right," I mutter. "Anyways umm those swimsuits are incredible you look very pretty!"

Gotta compliment them first. Though it was Kaguya's fault that avoided me to say it. With that comment Kaguya became flustered while Yuzuru had a straight up poker face.

"Acknowledge. Thank you for the kind words," She said still with that poker face.

"Yeaa! Y-you be-better believe i-it!" Kaguya stutters. Still flustered.

However both turn away from and had their hand on their ear. It seems this is what Reine meant from earlier.

"Are you sure...? Okay I understand," Kaguya mutters.

"Dullynoted. I understand." Yuzuru mutters too.

Once they turn their back again to face me each held a sunscreen bottle. I've recently got back to watching anime with Tohka and I'm pretty sure I have a strange idea of where this is going... I don't like it at all.

"Shido! Apply me with divine protection from the mystical light for my body!"

"Request. Would you please put some block on to me?"

"Just sunblock?" I ask. In response a nod from the two.

This day couldn't be more bizarre than ever. The twins and I settle in to a nearby blanket that was lying around underneath that umbrella. The two laid down on their stomachs and what's nerve racking is that they untied their swimsuit bra revealing their smooth back.

I had the sunscreen bottle on to my hand. Just by looking at their pretty backs, I did not notice that I was squeezing on the bottle too hard.

"Now Shido, I am turning my back to with full trust. So please do not let me down!"

"Request. Please be gentle,"

Okay Yuzuru chill out. This isn't one of those weird plot points where things get a little spicer. No way!

Ahem, I should get this over with.

The twins are starting to feel anxious as they are sounding a bit irritated.

"Ugh Shido isn't applying! That is not something you said would happen!" Kaguya scowls out of patience.

"Inquiry. You're doing it incorrectly," Same goes with Yuzuru.

Fine you ginger heads I'll apply it now! I squeezed the bottle and start rubbing it with both hands together. Now before I could even apply it Kaguya out of nowhere got on top of Yuzuru with both of her hands gripping her.

Their chest are both touching each other... Suddenly I'm beginning to feel dizzy like I want to sleep and pass out.

"Okay Shido, now apply that protection on my back," Kaguya smirks knowing she had the advantage. However this upset Yuzuru quite a bit.

"Negligence." Yuzuru replies back to Kaguya as she tried to move on top.

The twins begins to squirm one another. I continue to stare at this wonderful sight... NO! MY MIND IS CLEAN! I'M A HEALTHY HIGH SCHOOLER!

I still sat their frozen into space until Kaguya brought me back and demanded.

I approach the twins and with one touch of my right which was covered in sunscreen towards Kaguya's back, this happens.

"Aaahhh!" She moaned.

Why can't these girls act normal for once! I let go for a brief.

"Woah sorry was that cold?" I ask.

"No I'm perfectly fine, keep going. So don't stop," The Context from that just makes want to question.

With that I continue to apply the sunscreen on her back but Kaguya kept moaning very weirdly. I notice that Yuzuru seems to be impatience with the fact that Kaguya was pretty much taking the spot light.

"Counter attack." She declares as she roll over and swap places with Kaguya, "I saw an opening so apply. Hurry up and do me, Shido."

I sigh and shake my head a little to shrug off my anxiety away. My heart was pounding crazy and the way they peer pressured me to even taking action.

I squeezed another from the bottle and straight apply it on Yuzuru's back.

"Hmm, Wow. Cold Oh my~ Ah!" She moans but seems to be more questionable than Kaguya's.

"You need help?" I ask with my facial expression showing a very uncomfortable look.

"Wonderful. Yes, you are very good at that," She embraces every single touch of it.

Suddenly Kaguya got jealous and complain to her sister that it was her turn. Yuzuru denies this but the twins just fight it up as they roll over and over at the blanket. In the end the two seperated and each had their back exposed.

"Apply it!" Both ordered.

This isn't going to be one comfortable result. As I rubbed both my hands together, next thing I know I touch both of their backs with the sunblock on.

Which resulted them to moan so loud as if they are sexually motivated. Tohka please help me...

Beachside

Tohka POV

Hmm? Someone mentioned my name. Nah probably nothing, so FYI helping Kaguya with Shido wasn't a great idea at all.

I pretty much heard the entire conversation through her ear piece. My god they are torturing the boy.

Rest in Peace.

Anyways It was then decided that I would go and assist them with the game that Reine establish. My guess would be a volleyball one.

As I make my way down by the docks I ran into Origami. Coincidence I think not. She and I had our eyes meet.

"Origami,"

"Tohka,"

...

...

"No killing me, if you do that you can have Shido for the rest of the trip. How does that sound?"

Origami had her thumb under her chin. Come on take the bait, its not a bad deal for you right? Only a damn weirdo like yourself would accept it.

"Deal, no take backs." She declares.

To clarify it I had my hand out offering for her to shake this contract.

She was very cooperative as she shook my hand. Indicating that the contract has been signed.

"Though if you break this deal Origami," I had a smile mask my inner rage, "Like how Rex Lapis would always say 'Those who break a contract/deal shall suffer the wrath of the rock,' Hmm got it?"

In response to Origami a nod would already make it clear. Good.

With that out of the way we proceed our way to the beach site. There we saw the twins and Shido. He didn't look fine at all, almost as if he was wanting to drown himself near the shore. Because first off one of his eyes were twitching, second his hands were fisting and lastly I'm pretty the twins are dumb enough to not see the obvious but his posture is shaking. Meaning he was ready to kill someone out of rage.

Though once he saw me he began to sigh in relief. You're welcome comrade.

Ahem.

The twins notice our entry and greeted us with smiles. Following with many praises especially the fact that Yuzuru had the most affection and praises towards Origami. While acting smug knowing that she has taken a disciple with her.

Though the feeling was mutual.

On my end I could not tell if either Kaguya and I were each other's disciple. We both agreed that we'd help each other out so I guess were neutral.

"You're progressing rather smoothly," I gave Kaguya a thumbs up earning an energetic grin from her.

"Excellent form of execution," Origami compliments Yuzuru, "Though it makes me wonder what you were attempting to do. I hope it did not cross the line..."

Shido begins to bullet sweat at the back of his heat as Origami and I stare at the poor haremist.

"Well ac-actually uhhhh..."

Suddenly Reine decided to come out in order to assist Shido with the mission to seal the Berserker spirits.

"I thought we'd do a beach volleyball match," Reine suggest as she jump in the conversation.

Reine had her bikini on following with her lap coat? No it was a sweater. In addition she had her glasses off, and to top that literally that tiny teddy bear of hers is sitting between her melons. Lucky fuck.

Ahem... I shouldn't be jealous after all Reine is my mother now.

With her suggestion of a volleyball game she held up a ball in her hand.

Shido only brief took a surprise shock from her late appearance. I overheard that he was complaining on why it took her this long to show up.

"Since Tohka and Origami are here I had to change the plan a bit. Though Tohka wouldn't mind but Origami may be in the way." She explains.

"I'm pretty chill with it!" I clarify earning a nod from Reine.

With her explanation she brought out a cup filled with exactly six sticks. She planned to divide us into teams but the expectation is already expected.

Each of us including Reine took a stick from the cup. Now there labeling indicating which team we were put is rather weird and strange. But from my understanding she did it as an excuse to put the twins on the same team with Shido.

"I been meaning to ask Reine but what's with the faces on these sticks?" Shido ask.

Reine ignored him.

"Jack and Spencer are on this side," Reine indicating Origami and I to be on the opposite against Shido, "Alexander, Abraham, and Andy are on the opposite court."

Not many people back in my previous life ever understood it. But after experiencing it live first hand it make sense.

Shido had a face of confusion which was understandable.

Anyways moving on before we started our volleyball game. There was something Reine was going to tell us. Except Shido.

"I know this may be sudden but please hear me out," Reine eyes stern but in a boring way, "If either team manage to claim victorious then I'll tell you an embarrassing secret about Shin. Does that work?"

Suddenly the air got heavy and I mean heavy. Sure my eyes sparkled which means blackmail material for me. But the rest of the girls are pretty damn eager to win this game. Help me.

"We are definitely going to crush you!"

"Warning. We suggest you watch out, we are not holding back!"

I only gave them a cocky grin. Oh man I'm feeling rather fired up. I look Origami with a determine face she read the vibe and nod still with the poker face.

These twins are going to get it!

Our volleyball match starts now.

My team gets the first serve. And the person serving was none other than yours truly. Honestly I haven't played volleyball in forever! However I was on a team back in my old life but that was in elementary!

I don't have the slightest clue if I'm still good or not. Beggars can't be chooser I'll just go with the flow.

"Alright here it comes! So brace yourself!" I threw the ball up in a perpendicular direction. It was very high up at least several more volley ball nets stacked up.

"Reine it isn't an illegal move to use your foot in volleyball right?" I quickly ask her.

"I don't think its illegal," She answers tiringly.

Good.

Also nobody says we can use our own strength. I had a shit-eating grin on my face as I jumped towards the ball at least above it.

"What the hell?!" Shido shouts.

While the Yamai sisters took it by surprise as it was a very unpredictable volleyball move.

Origami remained unfazed.

"YOU DARE TO GAZE UPON ME!?" With that said I kicked the ball so hard it landed near the end of the opposite court.

Not one of them even tried to intercept that shot.

"Well I guess that's a point for us," I declare.

The next thing I see is Shido heavily sighing. It seems that this isn't going to be his day at all. I mentally prayed for him.

...

...

...

A couple a serves and scores passed and still the Yamai sisters are not cooperating right. Both are having some... Ahem... Skill issues with one another. Because the two are blaming each other at fault.

"Dammit get out of my way, Yuzuru!"

"Counter. That's my line!"

"Ugh you're in my territory so don't over step your bounce!"

"Rebuttal. I didn't think dimwitted Kaguya would make it in time!"

"Wh-what did you say?!"

Kaguya and Yuzuru had a solid glare while gritting teeth at each other's gaze. Shido was trying to calm them down.

"Now girls please calm down," He sounded desperate.

While Origami and I stood there watching their argument.

"If they keep this up they'll eventually going to throw the game," I comment.

"I am disappointed, they don't know their place if they think they could beat us while acting like that," Origami just straight up turn on the twins' trigger.

Oh boy this isn't going to end well for us. Because after Origami making that comment the two suddenly stopped arguing and had their gaze suddenly aimed at us. Shido was confused at this sudden act as he stood stupidly.

"Origami," I call her out. She looks at me.

"Hmm?"

"You just pulled the trigger,"

"I did?"

"Yes."

...

...

"Huh... I didn't know," She bluntly respond.

Well now you do.

Moving on we went straight back to our game as I serve the ball. Nah I directly spiked it towards them. With just one punch the ball was send flying passing the net at high speed only to-

BAM!

-hit Shido directly at the face. Causing the ball to bounce up the court. It flew relatively high enough for a total counter attack. I spoke to soon.

"Kaguya set up now!" Yuzuru shouts. Kaguya runs up to her.

"Understood!"

Yuzuru then gives Kaguya a boost as she jump up in the air along with the ball.

"Here's a bit of pay back, TOHKA!" The next thing she did was spike the ball VERY HARD. Even harder from when I served it, "RRRAAHHHHH!!!"

Now the ball was coming towards our court at a fast acceleration. No human can stop that. We're done for.

Are we now?

I quickly stood below from where its going to land.

"Tohka! What are you doing?!" Origami ask surprisingly concern.

"I'm going to send it b- GAWHHHHH!" Right in the crystal.

However I was too late... Only to meet by the ball's impact, not once did I even try to bring it back or even set it.

That shot has hit me on the chest. Luckily it landed below my boobs it might have been worst if it hit my boobs. Probably felt like my balls were smashed.

Ahem... Here I am lying on the ground in pain.

Even though I am in this condition Kaguya and Yuzuru seems to be celebrating that they have scored a point. What about me? I'm injured player here!

I notice the two separated each other and brush it off while acting total obvious tsunderes.

"I mean don't get too excited you peon, you should at least be grateful that I allow my feet to step on you!" She had a tint of red on her cheeks.

Which goes the same with Yuzuru.

"Nasty. Now my hands are extremely smelly they stink. You know who it reminds me off? The smell of old dried and fermented fish!" Yuzuru scowls.

"HEY! My feet do not smell like fish!" Kaguya retorts.

Are we going to address the fact that Shido and I are injured players?! Shido got hit on the face totally deserved and me getting directly hit on the chest which is also deserved.

Restroom

It was good thing to that they both gave us the green light to have ourselves washed up in the outdoor restroom. Though when I said I also needed to use the restroom to fix myself none of the twins were buying it.

They brain cells might've thought that since I'm a girl the natural thing that girls do is wooo the boy. I was like no way and that Shido and I distant relatives.

They gave Shido a look of clarity which he nod. I sigh in relief that they both bought it.

Anyways I was by the woman's restroom sink and just splashing myself in water on to my chest just to rub off the pain. Shit.

I should just use spirit powers to heal it.

Once I finish I went over to the other side and notice Shido was having a hard time thinking following that pain to his face.

"This is a terrible idea. I get the feeling it won't work at all," He says to his ear piece.

"No it will," I stepped in.

Shido turn his face and just glared.

"You know it wasn't necessary to hit me that hard!" he complains.

"You're a man dry your tears!"

"I can cry all I want!"

"Okay babyman!"

"GRRRR" Both he and I had her head collide each other with rage but eventually.

We laughed it off.

"But seriously this is a tough decision I can't really decide whenever to seal the one or the other!" He ruffles his own hair.

I had my thumb under my chin.

"Well for one thing Shido. That is not your typical style right?" I said to him. He looks at me as if a sudden ray of hope has descended.

"Wait..."

"That ri-"

"SHIDO!" SHIT IT'S KAGUYA.

Both our heart rates sky rocketed and skins stood up.

"Quick hide in there!" He whispers. I nod in response and went inside the men restroom in order for Kaguya to not see me.

The moment I went inside the men's restroom it felt as if nostalgia has hit me. Because damn I miss these pissers so badly.

No! I'm getting distracted. I decided to eavesdrop a little and peek by the doorway.

"L-Look I wanted to say uhhh," She was flustered.

"Wait why are you talking normal?" Of all the first thing Shido ask.

Kaguya loses her confidence by a mere seconds only to revert back to her chuni phase.

"Ah ha! I see you were taken back by my little farce were you not?" Next Kaguya dramatically puffs out her chest proud as if she had just fooled an idiot, "Did you realize how ridiculous you look dancing at the palm of hand like a completely fool!"

Umm I think you should look in the mirror for that Kaguya. I only cringed at this sight. It seems Shido understood it. Maybe its because he was a former chuni himself.

Shido continues to stare with a very poker face but a slight grin.

"OI! Don't look at me like that! I can't help the way I thought! This is normal for me! you know!" She became embarrassed as her she spoke rather quickly.

"I mean funny enough you just stopped doing it," Shido chuckles.

Kaguya recovers her composure as she clears her throat.

"Well yeah since I'm a spirit I am super amazing," There goes her hubris character, "and I gotta sound like I can wield a bunch of powers and stuff like how is that not obvious to you?"

Seriously?

"Seriously?" Shido read my mind. This struck a nerve to Kaguya.

I mean I'm also a spirit and I don't think its necessary for that kind of stuff to be added.

"GRRR Whatever! Its annoying! So I'm changing it!" She shouts, "Now tomorrow you two option either choose me or Yuzuru right? For our battle that is."

"That's right,"

Kaguya then points at him.

"Now Shido! I want you to choose Yuzuru and not me!"

Shido looked confused almost if it should have been the other way around. But in Kaguya's eyes she was dead serious.

"But why?"

"I mean Yuzuru is pretty cute right? She not like overly friendly or anything but she does mean well, on top of that her boobs are huge almost as if she's a moe character come to life," Kaguya couldn't help but chuckle at her description of her sister.

"Then... You'll..."

Kaguya nods.

"That's right I'll disappear." Kaguya then stretches her arms, "Come on its not like I'll disappear or anything but to me theres something more important and that is the desire for Yuzuru to live. So please choose Yuzuru tomorrow if not then I'll attack this whole island and your friends on it. I'll blow them all away. Oh I've noticed that Tohka is a spirit as well. Tell her this she stands no chance of ever defeating me... Alright I need to go now, you better choose wisely!"

Kaguya exits out of the men's restroom and wave at him earning her an awkward wave from Shido. Oh man this isn't turning to what Shido wanted.

"Tohka." He calls my name out, "Is it true? Can you at least beat her in a fight?"

Now thats is a touch question. Kaguya may have access to full spirit power but thats only a half of their strength and with me being at a limit to my powers... Actually I have been recently regaining my spirit powers back. So its a maybe.

"Maybe." Which was the only answer I can give me.

"... I see..."

"Greetings. Hello Shido," Yuzuru suddenly dropped by. I decided to stay a bit inside the restroom.

"Oh Yuzuru, what could I do for you?" He didn't sound well but rather down.

"Request. I want you to choose Kaguya over me," She request.

"Why though?" He ask confusingly. Wanting Yuzuru's side about Kaguya.

"Explanation. It is because Kaguya is so much better that I can ever hope to be surely you've already realize how incredibly lovely she is?" Yuzuru continues, "She acts as if she's extremely strong but the truth of the matter is that she's an earnest, even so she still look like a single touch will break her and I'm sure holding that body would be described as divine."

Yuzuru begins to feel amuse and embarrass thinking that her sister will find happiness if Shido picked Kaguya.

"Wait what about..."

Yuzuru stops.

"Of course. I'll disappear," Yuzuru bluntly answers him, "Desire. I want Kaguya to get to live. I want her to experience more of this world and you know I'm right. Kaguya is the more suited to be the true Yamai!"

Yuzuru smiles.

"But..." Shido tries to be the voice of reason but it was no use.

"Certainly, no matter how you look at it Kaguya is the cuter one. I only accept the battle of charms because she would win over me," Yuzuru gazes the sea until she looks back at Shido with a very serious face. "Reminder. Shido, you have to choose Kaguya tomorrow if you do not then I will attack this whole island and your friends on it. I'll blow them all away. And it is useless to have Tohka stop me. Because she doesn't have the chance... Shido I'll be taking my leave now. Reminder. Please choose Kaguya."

With that she leaves the restroom leaving Shido and I dumfounded in a panic way.

I walked out of the rest room and notice Shido walk towards the water and stare at the sunset. Wait its already this late?!

Well anyways it seems he is in a ditch for the moment.

"You alright? Buddy?" I touch his shoulder for comfort.

"To be honest. I'm not."

"Well, I got some good news... and some bad news. You wanna hear?" I offer.

"Please start with the good news."

"Okay so the good news is that there is sliver chance that we will give them both a happy ending. Wanna take a guess?"

Those words suddenly jabbed in to Shido's head as his eyes widened. He understood what I mean't.

He smirks.

"Tohka you crazy bitch of a genius. Of course! Why didn't I think of that?!" He facepalms, "So about the bad news?"

"To put it short, if things goes south. I honestly don't think I can beat them at this current state. If they work together then that puts in at a disadvantage." I explain.

"But how come? You fought Kurumi and she's like crazy strong right?"

"First off fighting Kurumi was a different story. We fought in the ground. With the twins, numbers matter in this situation Shido! Plus they seems to be more focused in the air and last time I check I'm technically not suited in air battles. Even though I can fly a bit."

Shido face became drained.

I gave him a pat on the shoulder following with a cute confident face.

"Hey! Don't be a downer brother! I think talking them out would be the only option to do. After all that seems to be more of your style." I said.

Shido couldn't help but look at the ground for moment and chuckles.

"You're right Tohka, I shouldn't be feeling sad at all. Because I know I can save those two together. After they seems close enough that none of the two would want the other to disappear."

"Well spoken Shido." I nod in agreement, "Now come on lets head back inside. I'm getting hungry!"

I dashed back leaving Shido behind the dust.

"Don't ever change Tohka," I heard Shido said but couldn't fully hear it.

Inn

Dinner is now served. Oh man oh man I'm going to miss this when we leave this place. Food and service are fantastic.

I was scarfing down a whole. Like literally I haven't lunch yet.

Thank god I was baring it.

Oh my I notice my plate was gone. It seems I ate it all. But hey seconds wouldn't heard the slightest bit. Let's see is that lobster?! Oh don't mind m-

Gone?

WHAT WHO TOOK ME FOOD?! NOBODY takes my food! I mean NOBODY does!

I notice some nerd boy took it and quickly rush towards him and had my chopstick point at it.

"HEY THAT'S MY LOBSTER PAL!"

The nerd boy quickly scowls and look away.

"Heh. First come first serve." He took a bite off of it.

"GGGRRRR," I growled.

"Tohka just sit down and eat your food," Shido scolds me.

I pouted and sat down. Fine. Dad.

Back to dinner then. Also Shido seems to be relatively not stressed because he's actually eating at least. In the original series he didn't eat much because he was worried about the twins but given that I suggest a third solution is at least keeping him a bit relaxed.

That's good.

My eyes suddenly drifted a bit and caught a sight of Kaguya and Yuzuru having their meals. Honestly they look genuinely happy together. More so behind that is them enjoying their last day.

But that is going to change tonight.

...

...

...

...

I should get back to eating, can't waste food here!

I wonder what they'll have for breakfast after all Kaguya made me skipped it. Total bitch for that.

Hmm now I really do want their wind abilities.

End of Chapter 27

Hello everyone, yes I know it was a dirty move to trick guys. Also I think I messed up my timing on uploading that April Fools chapter. Hehe. Anyways sorry for being gone on this story. I had a writer's block with this one also I wanted a change of paste for stories.

Another apology is for having the chapter heavily focused on Shido for the duration. It was actually hard on where to put Tohka at, apart from comic reliefs and other dumb meme jokes.

Moving on... Next chapter should conclude Yamai Tempest Arc which I am super duper happy about. And after that we will now move on to my favourite arc which is Miku Lily!

See you in the next chapter! Hopefully!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
39.1K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
172K 7.1K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...