informed consent | short stor...

By alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... More

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part two
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

home for christmas - part one

8.3K 169 324
By alisonfelix

Word count: 16,611

.............. i couldn't stop and this is only part one SORRY

also: not too smutty this one. next one will be!

____________________________________

"Is this too risky to wear when you meet your boyfriend's parents for the first time?" Mia mused out loud as she held up a pair of slacks.

Hazel cocked up an eyebrow from her lying down position on the bed, aggressively flipping a page from the gossip magazine she was reading, "Mia, they're pants."

Mia rolled her eyes slightly in the mirror, "Pants can be sexy too. Maybe too sexy?"

"You look superhot in those. Just wear whatever you like?"

"Hazel." Mia groaned, putting the pair of slacks back in her closet before she sat down on the edge of her bed. She felt a little uncomfortable with Hazel wrinkling up her sheets, even if she was about to be gone for a week and she'd have forgotten by the time she returned – it still made her want to make her bed perfectly again.

With Mia's pout playing on her lips, Hazel dropped the magazine and sighed, "Look, maybe go for a dress? It's festive times, isn't it?"

"Yeah, maybe for Christmas eve I could wear a dress? I have that dark orange one, like the rusty colour." She got up and pulled the dress out, a long sleeved rather tight dress that fell down the middle of her thighs. Hazel raised her brows, "That's so cute! Why haven't you ever let me borrow that?!"

Mia smiled, "If you want to, you can. Just not this week."

"Okay, pack that one for Christmas eve, I think that's good. How about what you're wearing later?"

Mia plucked at the end of her brown braid and felt her heart hammering, "T-To meet them?"

"Well, yes, silly." Hazel smiled, pushing herself up on her elbows and fixing her glasses, "For the ride there and for meeting them."

Mia's mouth rounded when she realized she hadn't even thought of that, "Oh."

Hazel snorted, "Come on, let's have another look."

About thirty minutes later, finally all of Mia's outfits had been packed. She had never made her suitcase to go on holiday for a week, especially with so much riding on this. She was going away with Harry for the first time – as a couple. She was meeting his parents, his brother and staying there for an entire week, celebrating the holidays together and – Mia felt like this one was very important – giving each other gifts. Also, she'd see his childhood home.

It was a lot of steps, and Mia felt ready, but also nervous. She wondered what Harry was like in the comfort of his own house, she wondered if he'd resemble either of his parents. She wondered if his parents would find her the right fit for him, if they'd like him, and most of all – she wondered if Harry's brother would like her.

Mia had packed a little suitcase and decided on a casual outfit for today. She wore a jumper with embroidered roses on it which she bought because it reminded her of one of her favourite tattoos of Harry's. She paired it with black skinny jeans and her boots, her hair now up in a bun to keep it out of her face as she packed everything.

"I can't believe you're going to be gone for a week." Hazel pouted as she watched while Mia prepared a little snack for the road. Hazel stood with her arms crossed against the doorpost and Mia smiled softly at her, "I know. I'm going to miss our little home."

"Honestly," Hazel sighed as she stood behind Mia at the counter, softly wrapping her arms around her as her cheek rested against Mia's back, "I'm going to miss you."

"Hazel." Mia smiled while shaking her head, "I'm going to miss you too."

The pair hugged shortly as Mia prepared her sandwich – making a few extra for Harry as she assumed he wouldn't have thought of something like that. She brought an extra bottle of water, filling it lukewarm because for some reason, he liked that. Mia couldn't understand, but she tried not to judge. She made the sandwiches with some salmon, herb cheese and a little lettuce for Harry, and cheese with strawberry jam for herself.

"So what're your plans again for this week?" Mia checked as she put the lunchboxes away in her backpack. Hazel pushed herself up on the counter, legs dangling over the edge. It was a familiar position for the both of them, having sat like that a billion times before in this kitchen. Either eating ice cream at night, sharing coffee during exams or having heart to hearts at early Sunday mornings.

Mia felt filled with warmth when she looked at her friend. She knew she had made the confession to Harry a few days ago that he was her best friend, and he was, but Hazel was a different type of best friend. Somehow, Mia felt, they were soulmates. An unconventional match, which Mia had been nervous for at first. She didn't assume that her and Hazel would grow so close in the timespan of a few months, but they depended on one another a lot and Mia could tell she already dreaded the day they'd move out and go their separate ways after college.

Hazel took a sip of her coffee, "So, I'm staying here and then just going home for Christmas eve. My parents live like an hour away so I won't be going for too long. So I can watch our little home, don't worry." She teased. Mia smiled while Hazel continued, "Also, I'll definitely be going out a few times. I need to get laid."

"Hazel!" Mia choked as her cheeks flamed at her friend's blunt words, who laughed at Mia's reaction. Hazel took her lip between her teeth curiously, "I know you're all shy about it but... tell me about Harry."

Mia strapped up her backpack with pink cheeks, "What about him?" She muttered. Hazel smirked wider, "You know what... come on. Give me some juicy details. Is he big?"

"Oh my god." Mia groaned, shaking her head, "I'm not talking about this."

"Come on!" Hazel laughed, "I give you all the details on the people I sleep with."

"Unasked." Mia added while shooting Hazel a small glare, "I truly didn't need such a detailed description of that last girl's breasts, Hazel."

Hazel shrugged, "She had perfect tits and I'm obsessed with them, what can I say?"

"Look, Harry's just..." Mia shrugged, memories of them together filling her brain and making her sweat ever so slightly, "he's gentle."

Hazel smirked, "Interesting... tell me more."

Mia straightened up and avoided Hazel's look, instead turning around to pour herself a little coffee as a distraction. Of course – she was ready thirty minutes early and now she had to sit and wait for Harry who was perfectly punctual and who would show up at eleven on the dot as they agreed on.

"He's good." Mia murmured with another shrug, her back to Hazel, "Like... considerate. Skilled. Talkative."

"Talkative?!" Hazel repeated with a gasp and Mia cursed herself under her breath, burning her mouth with the coffee as she refused to turn around and face Hazel. Hazel giggled loudly, "Does he talk dirty?! Oh my god, Mia, please, spill everything!"

"I won't." Mia shook her head, "Really. It's just – it's nice. It feels good. I'm comfortable and I feel safe. It's... it's really good." She sighed.

"Has he gotten you off?"

Mia wished the ground could swallow her whole as she exhaled a breath, "Yes."

She didn't need to turn around to know that Hazel had a shit-eating grin on her face, "And have you gotten him off?"

"Yep." Mia squeaked silently, hoping that the time suddenly moved thrice as fast and the bell would ring with Harry being downstairs so Mia could avoid Hazel for the rest of the week. Hazel chuckled from behind her, "Shit, that's good. 'M proud of you."

Mia fought the smile as she shook her head, sipping more coffee with her back to Hazel, "But you two haven't had sex?"

Mia turned around at that, shyly facing Hazel and shaking her head, "No."

"That's okay."

"I mean..." Mia sighed, licking her lips, "He wants to. He really wants to. And I do too, but... I don't know. I don't know what to expect, and I think it's gonna hurt because – " She clamped her lips together and Hazel raised her brows with a smirk, "Because he's fucking massive?"

Mia blushed red again and stared at the floor, not saying a word which was enough confirmation for Hazel, who shrugged, "I guessed it. He seems like someone with a big dick."

"Oh god." Mia whispered, rubbing her forehead and desperately glancing at the clock to see that only five minutes had passed. Hazel took amusement in her flustered state and giggled for a while longer until urging Mia to sit down at the table with her, "No, in all seriousness... no need to rush."

"No, I know." Mia mumbled, "He's not trying to rush me. He... feels good in what we do. As do I. But I'm so... curious to explore more? But at the same time, I'm really scared."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"A little." Mia shrugged, "Never all that detailed."

Hazel nibbled her lip, "Maybe you should? Communication is key. You could take it slow, make some agreements and set some rules. You've only been together like... two months, Mia. It's not weird."

"No, I know it's not. That's not what it's about, I really love him and I want it to be him, I feel safe with him. But it's just – god, it looks so painful." She sighed before softly flicking her eyes up, "How was your first time?"

Hazel snorted, "Drunk. And a little painful, but also not as bad as I would've thought. I was comfortable and aroused and it just happened. He was nice, and slow, and we used some lube and tried some positions. Really, I was hooked, didn't at all scare me off for the second time. Which we did the next morning." She cheekily added.

Mia's eyes widened, "The next morning? Weren't you sore?"

"A little." Hazel shrugged, staring at her coffee mug, "sometimes that makes it better, you know?"

Mia frowned at her mysterious words, "Pain makes it better?"

"If you're into that sort of thing." Hazel shrugged innocently and Mia continued to frown, "I don't... I don't get it."

Hazel cleared her throat, "Some people like that, they have a pain kink. I do too. It's just... something I like during sex, when it hurts a little. Like it turns me on."

Mia couldn't fight her small blush, "Oh."

"Yeah. There's lots of kinks, lots of things that people like. I'm sure you'll have some too and I'm sure Harry will have some too."

The pieces fell together a little bit for Mia and Hazel caught the look of understanding on her face. Narrowing her eyes, she stared at Mia, "What're you thinking about."

"Oh – uh..." Mia shrugged, "nothing."

"You can tell me, you know? I know I've been teasing but this really does stay between us. You can trust me." Hazel patted Mia's hand gently and she swallowed before nodding, "I know. It's – uh... well... w-when we... do stuff." Mia started with a quiet voice, licking her lips, "Harry's like... vocal. I've said that."

"Talkative, yes." Hazel nodded, listening to Mia who continued, "A-And then when he's about to... you know..." She murmured, face heating up, "he... like... asks me for permission?"

Hazel's jaw dropped as she stared at Mia, who uncomfortably shifted on the chair and pulled the sleeves of her jumper over her hands. Guilt crept up inside of her that she shared something so intimate with Hazel. She was sure Harry didn't talk like that to his friends about her. Mia groaned and palmed her face, "Look – just forget it. I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, no, Mia, I promise." Hazel touched her arm again, "I'm just curious. You should be able to talk about this stuff with your close friends. Isn't it... interesting?" She giggled before licking his lips, "Okay, I was once with a guy who wanted me to slap him."

Mia frowned, "Really?"

"Yeah." Hazel smiled, "See? Everybody's got things."

Mia felt a little better and nibbled her lip as Hazel took another sip, "So he asks you for permission to finish?"

"Yes." Mia mumbled, cheeks flaring up again, "Also he... uh... he called me mommy."

"Oh my god!" Hazel shrieked, pressing her hand flat to her gaping mouth, "No way!"

Mia rested her forehead on the table with a groan, regretting everything as Hazel freaked out tremendously over the information Mia fed her. Mia screwed her eyes shut in shame as Hazel drummed her fingers on the table, "That's so cool! He's got a mommy-kink!"

"What is that?" Mia piped out and Hazel chuckled, "Well, it's just a bit of a power play, really. Like a title, some people get off on it. Usually it's men asking others to call them daddy."

Mia sighed, "And then later he said he wanted to put a baby in me." She blurted out, unable to keep herself from apparently spilling every little detail about her and Harry's sex life. Hazel gasped again and leaned back against the chair with a thud, "Fuck me, I'm so dead." She sighed, "Holy fuck, he's so kinky! Mommy kink and a breeding kink?! You've won!"

Mia lifted her pink face with guilt in her eyes and Hazel shot her a sympathetic look, "Hey, if it makes you feel better, you can tell Harry I have a pain kink. I don't mind."

"Jesus." Mia mumbled, hiding her face again with a soft groan. Hazel chuckled at her reaction and then played with the ends of her hair, "And are there things you're into?"

Mia shrugged, "I-I don't know. So far I've liked everything Harry's done. I-I think I like it when he takes care of me." Her cheeks flamed again with a specific memory and she bit her lip tightly before opening her mouth, "I like it when he calls me a good girl."

Hazel smirked, "Shit, I knew it."

Mia's eyes rounded as she looked at Hazel, "What?"

"I knew you were kinky." Hazel shrugged, "Always thought you'd have a side and hey, I was right."

"Oh." Mia blushed before shrugging, "I – uh, I don't know."

"You two are so hot together, I swear." Hazel sighed, "Unfair for us bi girls."

"Hazel!" Mia groaned, blushing only deeper, "Stop."

She giggled, "I know, I know. But really, I'm glad you're having fun and that you're exploring. It sounds really great, the two of you together."

Mia smiled through her embarrassment and nodded, "It is. I just... god, I like him so much. I want – " She cut herself off with a swallow and shook her head lightly, "I don't know. I just want him. All the time."

"Take your time." Hazel softly spoke, "It'll happen in it's own time and it'll be natural and it'll be you. And it'll be good."

Mia offered her friend a warm smile and nodded, "Yeah."

Just as she expected, Harry was at her place no more than one minute before the clock struck twelve. Instead of bringing him up, Mia and Hazel met Harry downstairs so they could leave immediately.

He wore a fluffy hoodie that covered up his head, while still wearing a beanie underneath. He wore his jeans and boots, looking huddled up for the snow and the train ride to Manchester. Mia grinned wide when she saw him, and he smiled right back, dropping his suitcase to wrap both arms around her and pull her in for a kiss.

Mia didn't care that Hazel saw as she stood up on her toes to match his height and gently cupped his cheek. Their lips met in a loving, warm kiss and they pulled back, Harry shortly nuzzling his nose against hers with a dimpled smile, "Hey, m'sweetheart."

"Hi." Mia breathed, swooning tremendously over how handsome her boyfriend was once more. She bit her lip as she fixed the bun on top of her head and then turned around to Hazel, giving her a hug too. They said goodbye, Hazel not hugging Harry but simply stomping her fist against his bicep which made him yelp. Before he could get her back, Hazel fled through the safety of the secured door that Harry couldn't enter without a key.

She stuck her tongue out at him and Harry flipped her off, something that made Mia blush and gasp at the obscene gesture. She gently tugged Harry's arm and they set out for the train station together, nicely on time to catch their ride to Manchester.

Their hands were together in Harry's pocket as he told Mia about something that happened between Liam and Zayn the other day, and Mia listened intently. She simply loved the sound of Harry telling stories. He spoke slow and a little uncoordinated, losing himself in his words very quickly and taking detour after detour until forgetting what he was originally talking about. Also his voice was low, his accent thick and a little gravelly due to the cold.

Mia was so in love.

The train station was a short walk away and they had purchased their tickets beforehand, being the organized couple they were. Harry knew it put Mia at ease to be prepared, her nervous shifting and playing with her hair was enough indication that she was slightly anxious about coming home with him.

Harry had to be honest though, he couldn't wait.

A week of uninterrupted time with Mia in the countryside was... his dream. Throughout the days, his parents would be at work and Edward would be in the care facility he stays in mostly during the days. They'd have the house for themselves, could go on hikes and drive around town. Harry was excited to say the least.

Just like with his friends, he wanted to show Mia off. She was way out of his league, and Harry felt so proud of everything Mia stood for and everything she did or said. He was hopelessly in love and his heart skipped a beat when Mia squeezed his fingers gently while laced together in the pocket of his coat. It was one of his favourite things.

Her bumblebee stud in her ear shone in the lights of the train station as they walked in, her hair up in a little messy bun. She looked soft, huddled in a large jumper for the long ride. Getting to the correct platform, they had about ten minutes to spare until the train arrived. Everything was going smoothly so far and Mia held onto Harry's hands as they waited for the train to arrive. It was a Monday, and Christmas was on Thursday. By Sunday, they hoped to be back in London so they could also spend some time here and then celebrate New Year's Eve together.

"C'mon, lovie, we have assigned seats." Harry smiled as the train arrived. Mia helped him carry the bags even though Harry protested, and she held the tickets as they waddled between the seats towards their assigned ones. Much to their delight, it was a little secluded area of the train with only four units, and theirs was the only one occupied.

"This is so cool. I feel like I'm in Harry Potter." Mia giggled as she sat down on the red velvet seats and Harry sat opposite her, giving her a gentle smile, "Are you excited?"

"So excited." Mia whispered, holding onto his hand again. He was warm and soft, and her hair was frankly freezing off a little, "Also a little nervous."

Harry hummed, "I know it doesn't help when I say that you don't need to be. But you really don't need to be. My mum can't stop asking about you and dad had to calm down Edward because he was about to go very overboard with gifts."

Mia's eyes widened, "Oh my god! He didn't have to get me a gift!"

"Of course he did." Harry laughed. Mia blushed, very glad that she also went out of her way to get gifts for Harry's family. He said it was a little bit of a tradition for them, even though they usually ended up giving cheap and stupid gag gifts. It was the gesture that counted and Mia couldn't agree more.

She leaned back in the seat of the train, waiting for them to take off as she took out the scrunchie and redid her bun quickly, "So Edward... tell me about him."

Harry's lips curled up into a smile, "Uh – he's two years younger than me. So your age, actually. He has Down Syndrome." Harry explained and Mia raised her brows, "Really?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded, "Never knew it when mum was pregnant, so they found out when he was born. It was a difficult pregnancy and birth and then obviously they were surprised when he was born. They hadn't expected it but we all loved him incredibly much from the start. I was super close with him growing up, constantly caring for him." He chuckled a little to himself and Mia smiled, imagining a young little boy like Harry playing around with his little brother.

"So... I mean, he's quite the typical Down syndrome kid, to be honest." He shrugged, "He's easy to talk to, but he's childlike. Mentally, he's about nine. He doesn't have many social skills, like he'll interrupt and talk loud, or talk while chewing, or say inappropriate things. He loves to hug, so prepare for that. He's affectionate. He's also a bit overweight so you have to tell him when he's about to crush you. Also, he's got a lisp and he wears glasses, his eyes are pretty bad."

Mia slowly nodded. She felt anxious and nervous. All she wanted was to respect Harry's family, but she had to admit she had never before interacted with someone who had a disability like that, and she only hoped she didn't mess anything up or upset Edward.

"He goes to a special school and usually sleeps there during the week. He's been doing that for a few years now. And then he comes home in weekends. But I think this week, my parents might let him sleep at home a bit more often than usually." He continued.

"Does he like his facility?" Mia carefully asked and Harry nodded, "He does. He's got friends there and everyone thinks it's good that he becomes a little more independent."

"I think so too." She smiled and Harry returned it, "Are you still nervous?"

Mia exhaled, "A little. Not because of his disability, just in general for meeting your family."

Harry quickly leaned over to press their lips together softly, "They'll love you, just like me." He whispered against her parted lips, pecking her bottom lip again before pulling back. Mia blushed and smiled, "I hope so."

The train departed a short bit later, the rhythmic noises of the engine easing Mia and Harry as they were tucked into their seats on the train. Mia drove backwards while Harry preferred to sit facing front. He claimed he got sick if he was backwards, something Mia had no issue with.

They each got to reading a book a bit, with Mia even dozing off into a little nap as Harry read to her. He urged Mia to sit next to him instead of opposite him so she could cuddle into his chest instead of laying her head against the trembling window. Harry stroked his fingers up her arm while holding the book with one hand and continuing to read it. It was another one of Mia's recommendations.

Harry's heart swelled when Mia woke up about twenty minutes later and lazily pressed her lips against his throat, humming against him, "Hi."

"Hey, baby." He whispered, turning his head to kiss her forehead. Mia closed her eyes and snuggled into his neck, "You're so warm." She murmured.

He chuckled and pulled her closer, "Are y'cold?"

"Not really." She yawned tiredly, "Just like to cuddle you."

Harry's heart fluttered, "I know. Lots of that this week. Lots of us."

"Hmm." Mia sleepily hummed, "I love us."

"I love us, too."

Mia lifted her head and kissed his jaw this time, tilting her head as far as it could go to match their height difference. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

Harry puckered his lips in thought, "Yeah, maybe a little. D'you think they sell food on this train? I didn't think of that beforehand."

Mia smiled, "I did. Packed us a little lunch."

His smile grew again as he bit his lip, folding the corner of the page of his book – where Mia had folded it already beforehand when she was reading it – and putting it down, "Really?"

"Yeah." Mia leaned forward to reach into her bag, "Made sandwiches."

Harry sighed, unable to contain the butterflies in his stomach as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her temple repeatedly, "You're such an angel baby." He whispered.

Mia giggled while pulling out the lunchbox, "There's only two for each though. Oh, and I got you some water."

Harry felt like he ran out of ideas to show her his love. It felt frustrating, never finding the words to explain what she meant to him. She was so considerate and sweet, just sweet. The sweetest person he had ever come across and he felt so much adoration for her. She was his best friend, the one he craved so much in every aspect he could imagine.

He took the water bottle she offered him, eyes lighting up in delight when she remembered how he liked his water – not ice cold like her but a little lukewarm. She had cringed the first time he told her that, turning the regulator of the tap in her apartment to the left a little to warm it up before filling up his glass.

The way Mia remembered little details, made him feel so warm he couldn't really explain it even if he tried.

The train ride went by like nothing with Mia cuddled into Harry's side and him reading her the book as they ate their lunch and Mia dozed off into little naps. They spoke in loving whispers to one another, out of the presence of their friends they could be as clingy and sappy as they wanted.

They repeated how much they loved one another, sharing little kisses and nose bobs as they fell in love over and over again until they pulled into the station of Manchester.

Mia's nerves skyrocketed as her and Harry got off the train with their luggage and Harry blindly lead them through the huge building, knowing his way around. He held a hand protectively on her lower back and his face broke out into a wide grin when he saw his mum on the parking lot.

Anne had a bright smile on her face as she eagerly waved and Harry chuckled, "That's mum." He whispered to Mia, who felt her own lips curling up into a smile at the sight of the dark-haired smiling woman who clapped her hands together and waited for Harry and Mia to reach her.

"Darling!" She squealed while cupping Harry's cheeks. She squished them and the apples of her cheeks rounded as she smiled so wide, "You look like you've aged three years!"

"Mum." Harry laughed, shaking his head and she gasped, "And you got your piercing back!"

Harry chuckled again and nodded, "Yeah, I did. Mi's idea."

Anne let go of Harry's face and held her breath as she approached Mia. "Hi." She softly spoke, bouncing on her feet nervously as Anne approached her, "Hello, sweetheart." Anne crooned, sounding just like her son. Mia was mesmerized by how alike they looked, and Anne opened up her arms.

Mia couldn't help but just fall into the hug, and she didn't know why it made her emotional. She locked eyes with Harry, who stood behind them, as Anne wrapped her arms around her form. Mia felt the lump in her throat as she closed her eyes and exhaled, hugging Anne back. She couldn't explain why this felt like exactly what she needed, or why it felt like she had her life together all of a sudden.

Harry felt proud to see his mother and his girlfriend in an embrace. His cheeks hurt from smiling and when they pulled back, Anne gently grabbed Mia's shoulders, "Honey, you're just gorgeous." She gushed, "Harry wasn't exaggerating when he couldn't stop talking about how pretty you are."

Mia blushed and giggled shyly, glancing down, "Oh – w-well, thank you." Mia murmured, "You're very beautiful, too. I see where Harry gets his looks from."

Anne waved it away before taking a breath, "And I'm so glad you decided to join us all week. I think you'll fit right in." She gave her shoulders another squeeze, "I can't wait to get to know you better."

Mia could melt at the warmth Harry's mum exuded. She was the definition of a mum, just warm and cosy in every sense of the way. Just that one hug made Mia realized she did have internalized stress. About the grades she was yet to receive, about changing education, about starting over and still not knowing if this was going to be her passion, and about the lack of communication with her parents and brother.

"Me too. Thank you so much for letting me stay." Mia sincerely spoke and Anne shook her head, "Nonsense, you're always welcome with us. You're part of the family now."

Harry chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. He loved Mia and was more than serious about her and a future with her. He meant it, still envisioning her in a white dress in some of his dreams, or imagining her older with a few wrinkles as she balanced a grandchild on her hip. Most often, he saw her with a growing belly and glowy cheeks as she grew month after month with their child in her tummy.

Still, they hadn't really spoken about that and he hoped his mum's words didn't freak Mia out. But looking at her face, Mia's eyes glimmered when Anne spoke and her smile only grew, nodding gratefully at the kind words, "Thank you." She whispered.

Anne and her shared another short hug before getting into the car. Harry sat up front with his mum, chattering and catching up, and Mia admired his boyish attitude around his parents. He chewed gum in the car, using his hands to talk about certain stories that Mia had heard before, but that she'd gladly listen to again. Harry had to snap her out of her daydreams every time he glanced over his shoulder and apparently wanted her in the conversation, but she could hardly focus on anything besides how perfect he was and how much she loved him.

"And how did your exams go, Mia?" Anne asked while glancing at her in the rear-view mirror. Mia straightened up a bit, "Oh – uh, I think they were alright. Very difficult though. I-I guess I'll have to wait and see."

"Hmm." She nodded, "Well, Harry said you've been a huge help to him this semester."

Mia flicked her eyes to Harry with a small smile, "Really?"

He looked at her over his shoulder, "Baby, of course. Never been this motivated. Studying with you was the best thing ever."

Mia grinned and bit her lip, feeling giddy at his compliment. She fought her wide smile and stared out the window in shyness for a bit.

They were driving further up north into the countryside, some fog setting in as melting snow was at the sides of the roads. Mia's eyes widened when she saw acres of lands and animals on them. Cows, to be exact. It excited her to no end and she just wanted to pet one of them.

Her fingers itched in excitement as they drove more into wooded areas, Harry and Anne chattering and laughing about nothing as Mia stared widely at everything outside. She had always been more of a city girl. Sure, with her parents, she grew up on the outskirts of London but it still wasn't very much a countryside area like this.

She could imagine Harry growing up here and mowing the lawns and having a paper route, having a tight knit group of friends that he grew up with and stuck with until leaving for uni. The city must've been a big change for him.

She watched as his fingers drummed on his thighs to the beat of the Beatles-song on the radio as Anne drove the car more uphill where only a few houses were. Harry's eyes lit up when looking at a particular house and Mia followed his gaze, seeing a cottage type of home that made her feel warm immediately.

Anne did an immaculate parking job at the steep driveway and Mia accepted Harry's help to climb out of the car, offering him a breathy chuckle, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, m'love." He smiled back, opening up the back of the car to grab their bags. Anne carried the one Mia was reaching for, ignoring her protests. "It's not much," Anne spoke while looking at their house, "but it's home."

"It looks incredible." Mia sighed as she looked up at the house in dark wooden tones and surrounded by tall trees. She faintly heard a dog barking from inside and glanced at Harry who shot her a sheepish look, "Yeah, we have a dog. You're not allergic, are you?"

"I'm not." Mia laughed, "What's his name?"

"Bobby." Harry grinned, "Wonder if he'll still recognize me."

Harry's question was answered when the front door open and a German shepherd dog came charging at him. Harry laughed and dropped his bag, petting the excited animal who ran circles around his legs and jumped up, panting heavily with his tongue out. Mia smiled as Harry crouched down and hugged Bobby, whispering stuff to him as he rubbed his hands up his fur, "Hey, boy. Hey." He whispered, pressing his lips behind Bobby's ear.

When Bobby's first excitement wore off, he curiously got to circling around my legs, sniffing a little and staring up at me. I gave Harry a look and he nodded, and I bit my lip before carefully putting my hand out for him to sniff. I let out a giggling yelp when he unexpectedly licked my hand and I scratched the top of his head, "Hi, Bobby."

Harry's heart warmed dramatically at the interaction. Him and Mia had never talked about pets, and he very much did forget to mention he owned a dog of this size. But her reaction was nice and she didn't seem anxious, gently patting the animal which Harry assumed he'd hardly feel but Mia's touches were just so delicate and gentle that he couldn't complain about anything.

Once inside though, there was another surprise when a two hundred pounds excited brother of Harry's charged down the stairs with his arms open.

"Mi!" He yelled and Mia's eyes widened, along with Harry's and Anne's.

"Edward!" She warned and he slowed down. Dark brown hair was on top of his head, a little thinner than Harry's. He wore round, thick rimmed glasses on his nose and shyly looked down. Mia cleared her throat, "Hi. You must be Edward."

"Yes." He shyly answered, a lisp in his tone as he fiddled with his fingers, "You're Mi."

She smiled and Harry chuckled, "Yeah, this is Mi."

"Nice to meet you." Mia smiled gently and Edward continued biting his lip before flicking his eyes up.

"Oh!" He excitedly spoke, and before anyone really knew what was happening, he reached his hand out and touched Mia's chest. She gasped in surprise and took a step back as Edward frowned and Harry stepped in, "Ed!" He scolded.

Mia's cheeks were a hot pink as Anne palmed her forehead with a sigh, "My god, I'm sorry." She apologized and Mia shook her head, "N-No, it's okay. Uh – it's fine."

Harry and Edward were exchanging hushed whispers until Harry turned around with an eyeroll, "He wanted to touch the embroidered roses on your jumper." Which were right over her boobs.

Mia's heart felt lighter as she felt the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile, "Oh. Well, that's fine."

Edward, who stood behind Harry, stared at the floor again while shifting on his legs, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Mia reassured him, "They're nice roses."

"They are. Harry has a tattoo like that." Edward spoke and Mia grinned wider, "He does, it's why I bought this."

Harry felt surprised at the information and chuckled before wrapping an arm around Mia and kissing her temple. She blushed a little more at the unexpected display of affection, but Anne watched them with love in her eyes and Edward gasped at the soft side of his brother he had never really seen before.

Mia could only imagine her parents scolding her for acting like that with someone in public.

Harry's arm stayed around Mia's waist, keeping her pulled into his side as the backdoor opened and Harry's dad walked in. Mia straightened up as he pulled of his gardening gloves, a little out of breath with pink cheeks, "Now, where did my helper go?" He asked.

"Harry arrived! With Mi!" Edward exclaimed in response and his dad chuckled, lifting his eyes and taking off his glasses, "Son." He greeted Harry with a warm smile, and his arm slipped for around her as he hugged his dad. Mia watched their loving interaction with a small smile until his dad turned to her, "You must be Mia."

"I am." She piped out, holding out her hand, "Nice to meet you, sir."

"Oh, none of that, sweetheart." He chuckled, "Call me Des."

Mia's cheeks and heart warmed as he opened up his arms, and she took the invitation without hesitating. It was easy enough for her to notice how Harry's family were all a bunch of huggers. Mia was one too, but her parents never picked up on it and sadly enough for her, the sort of deprived her of the physical contact which she found so much comfort in.

She felt it too when sleeping with Harry. How he buried his face in the slope of her shoulder, held his arms tightly around her... she loved that. His legs entwined with hers and his entire body curled around hers as he peacefully slept, it brought her a sense of comfort she couldn't compare to anything else.

"Thank you so much for having me." Mia politely spoke to Harry's parents, Bobby circling around her legs as Edward impatiently shifted on his legs. The entire vibe was a little chaotic and very non-Mia, who liked everything controlled, silent and structured. Anne's and Des' household was a bit of a mess, but Mia honestly found it charming. She could perfectly imagine Harry here. And even if her fingers were a little itchy in anxiety from how many sounds and strange smells there were, she felt at ease with the warmth of her boyfriend beside her.

"Harry." Edward whined, pouting at his older brother. Harry raised up his brows, "What's up?"

He pushed his glasses up his nose, "I wanna show Mi my room."

"Buddy, we just got here." Harry chuckled, patting his shoulders, "We should just sit with mum and dad for a bit to chat. Haven't been here in ages."

Edward crossed his arms over one another and kept pouting, causing Harry to raise his brows, "Haven't you missed me?"

"Yes." He exclaimed the obvious with wide eyes before rolling them, "But I've built an entire new train set and I want to show her."

"Why don't you show me instead?" Harry grabbed his shoulders and directed him towards the stairs, glancing at Mia over his shoulder. She shot him a smile and watched as Harry and his brother disappeared from sight, stairs creaking under their weight as she was left alone with Harry's parents.

"Mia, are you thirsty?" Des asked, walking into the kitchen before he pulled open the fridge and grabbed a cold beer, "I have to say, it's such a nice surprise that you're joining us. A really great opportunity, the holidays. One of Harry's better ideas to bring you along."

"Yes." Anne gushed as she followed us into the kitchen, "He can't stop talking about you."

Mia shyly chuckled under her breath as her cheeks heated up and her mouth hurt from smiling so much, "Well, thank you again for welcoming me." Her hand petted Bobby's head as he followed them too, "It's really nice here, and y-you both welcomed me so warmly."

Desmond smiled, "Well, if Harry has a girlfriend... we're excited, not going to lie."

"Tell us how you two met." Anne eagerly asked and Mia raised my brows, an instant error in her brain when she fully forgot the story Harry and her rehearsed so they did not have to tell his parents he broke that bookcase by having sex against it and was sent to forced therapy for it. "Oh – uh," She licked my lip, "m-my roommate is a philosophy-student too. So she sort of knew him from a couple of classes and that's how we met." Mia made up.

Anne and Des ate it up though and nodded at her explanation, "Very sweet." Anne grinned, "Are you sure you don't want anything? Some water? Tea? A beer?"

Mia parted my lips, "Oh. Uh – maybe some tea, please. Thank you."

"Of course." She nodded and got to heating up the water for the tea as Des sipped on his beer, "I'll grab a shower soon, don't worry, I don't always walk around like this." He joked, referring to his gardener's outfit and the few streaks of mud on his shirt. Mia smiled and shook her head, "It's okay."

"So spending the holidays with your in-laws," He smiled, "aren't your parents going to miss you?"

Anne rolled her eyes, "Des, don't talk about marriage so quickly."

Mia's cheeks blushed again as she giggled slightly, the idea of marrying Harry not scaring her even the tiniest bit. If she had to admit it, Mia wanted nothing more. She nibbled her lip, imagining her life with this family as her own family. All she could see was happiness here.

"My parents usually take a trip for the holidays, so no." Mia explained, "I'm really excited to be here all week. You have a very beautiful home and the environment... I can't wait to explore." She admitted.

"Where did you grow up?"

Mia shifted to put her weight on her other foot, "Just outside of London."

"Oh, that's fun!" Anne called as she opened up a cupboard to pull out a variety of tea bags, "So you've always been a city girl? Do you live close to campus?"

Mia followed both Des and Anne towards the living room as she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs over one another, "I do. My parents live like on the other side of town, it's about an hour away by car."

"Ah, the dream." Des chuckled to himself, "I'm sure you see them all the time. If we were this close to Harry, we'd for sure meet up every week."

Anne nodded, "Very true. We missed him so much."

Mia's heart sank a little, knowing very well she hadn't actually seen her parents since moving out into the apartment with Hazel. If anything, she hadn't even spoken to them in weeks. She hadn't even had the chance to mention Harry to them. Her phone calls were in vain and texts were left mostly unanswered. She pressed her lips together tightly and forced a small smile, "He missed you too. I've heard a lot about you."

Anne poured them some tea, "I have to admit, he looks so happy to be with you." She softly smiled, "Like ten thousand pounds just dropped from his shoulders."

She had hardly spoken out the words when they heard stumbling on the stairs and Mia turned around to look over my shoulders, seeing Harry and Edward laughing as they walked down and joined everyone in the living room. Harry easily plopped down on the couch next to Mia, his arm going straight around her shoulder as he smiled at her, "Y'okay?"

"Yeah." Mia whispered back, swooning at how handsome he looked. He had a slight bit of facial hair and reached for her cup of tea, taking an urgent sip before his face scrunched up, "Shit, 's a lot of sugar." He immediately put it down again and she giggled, "You know how I take my tea."

"I do." He smiled softly, "Sweet, just like you." His voice was hushed, hardly audible for his parents who were slightly scolding Edward for a stain he had on his t-shirt. Harry stared into Mia's eyes with a gentle, soft and loving look and she melted completely. Sounds around her died, every worry about her parents ebbed away and she leaned her head back into his bicep, resting on the back of the couch behind them.

"I love you." He whispered, quickly dipping his head to press a kiss to Mia's lips. She felt my cheeks taking a pink tint at how affectionate he was, and Edward's exclaimed disgust for their PDA made them snap out of it.

"You kissed!" He yelled and Harry chuckled, "Yeah, of course we kiss. Mia's m'girlfriend."

Edward scrunched up his face with his tongue out in disgust, "That's gross!"

"Oh yeah?" Harry raised his brows and pressed multiple exaggerated kisses on Mia's face which had her giggling and smiling against him. His lips pressed to her cheekbone as she fought for air and eventually pushed him away with a smile painted permanently on her lips.

Harry's parents shot them loving and approving looks while Edward continued to fake gag. Harry continuously kept one arm around Mia while his other hand was on her thigh, rubbing gentle circles with his thumb as his parents asked him about the semester and his studying.

Harry had always been quite affectionate. Around his friends, he had a hand on Mia or kissed her cheek, and on the street or campus they usually held hands. Mia somehow hadn't expected him to be this way around his parents because she was raised so differently, but she loved how accepting they were of their relationship and of their love language.

Harry, who sat next to her, didn't have a worry in his life. He was in his childhood home with his parents, his brother and his gorgeous girlfriend who he so proudly showed off to his parents. He knew they noticed a shift in his demeanour and how soft he was around Mia, but he couldn't help it. She brought out that side of him, where he just turned into a lovesick puppy and would prefer to cuddle into her underneath a blanket, inhaling her scent right now.

Her greeting to his brother had gone a little south from the lack of boundaries, but Harry loved how Mia recovered. He knew this household was a lot for her. His mother was a lot less organized than how she was brought up, and it showed in the dirty windows, the dishes in the sink and the shoes strewn around the house. Where Mia's apartment – and Harry was sure her house was too – was spotless, his house was alive.

He adored Mia's apartment and her bedroom, which showed little traces of her personality no matter how spotless she tried to keep it. He knew those cleaning tendencies had a lot to do with her anxiety and how she constantly felt the need for control and how much of a perfectionist she was.

Doing his research on it, he learned that being a perfectionist meant that they preferred perfect spaces too. So it was one less thing to worry about or stress them out, and it was an easy thing to control. With Mia, that was very obvious.

Yet at the same time, she looked natural here on this couch, with Bobby laying on the carpet by her feet and a steaming cup of coffee on her lap as she had a gentle conversation going on with Edward – who was completely obsessed with her.

Harry's fingers mindlessly played with her hair, his dad's gaze zeroing in at the affectionate gesture he had never seen his son do – not even remotely close. Mia was accepted and approved of by his parents, that was for sure. Not that it was ever even a question. One call and hearing how happy Harry sounded, was enough for them to completely love her.

"So when are you guys getting your grades?" Des asked and Harry and Mia shared a look, "In two days." Harry spoke. He had to admit he was nervous. Not only did he feel curious to see how his grades were after a semester of studying so much due to Mia's influence – he was sort of excited to see how good he did when really putting in the work -, but he also felt like he had to prove himself a little bit to Mia. He wanted to show off for her too, he wanted her to be proud of him.

Harry cleared his throat, "Mia's actually going to switch courses after we get our grades, aren't you, sweetheart?" He gently squeezed her shoulder and Mia swallowed her sip of sweetened tea, straightening up a little bit at the attention being on her, "Y-Yes. I – uh, I decided to go for something different."

Anne nodded slowly, "No more psychology?"

"No," Mia shook her head, "it's going to be anthropology."

"Wow, that's really cool." Des smiled, "I think that'll fit you."

Mia blushed softly, her entire body feeling so giddy at how gentle Harry's parents were. Anne nodded along, "Agreed. Also, it's a time for experimenting. Not a lot of people know what they want to be at eighteen, let alone that they succeed in their first year."

"Yeah, I mean, look at me." Harry shrugged and Des gave him a look, "Very different. You failed because you hardly opened up a book, not the same thing, Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes at the tone his father took, reminding him of the many speeches he received last year after failing his classes and having to redo nearly all his exams.

The evening progressed nicely, with Harry and Anne taking an evening stroll to let Bobby out while Des and Mia got to cooking a little bit. They chattered in the kitchen, and Mia found herself strangely comfortable around Harry's dad.

It occurred to her that she had never really felt this comfortable around another man besides Harry. Not even her own father she could have this sort of conversations with. Des felt like a friend already, and Mia found herself nodding and laughing as he easily pulled jokes out of her and got her more playful side to bubble up. It was a rare and heartwarming sight for Harry to walk into the kitchen to see his dad and girlfriend bonding mere hours after meeting for the first time.

He fell in love with Mia all over again, noticing the effort she put in to set the table while Edward was too focussed on video games to really participate. Dinner was lovely, nothing too special but perfectly them, until Mia and Harry both felt a little tired after the long train ride.

So Des helped them carry their bags up the stairs and Mia burst out into a smile when walking into Harry's childhood bedroom. Anne had offered her a separate room but also didn't make it strange when Mia and Harry told her they preferred to sleep together. He had a double bed in his room, a bit smaller than what she had in her apartment, and the Pokémon sheets made her grin widely.

The interior of the room had mostly stayed the same, with band posters on the walls and even old textbooks on the desk. Harry's room had a small adjacent bathroom with just a sink and a tiny shower – which Des informed them didn't work properly – so they'd share the bathroom with Edward while Harry's parents had their own.

Unpacking their things for the week – something Mia found very important - , they stood next to one another at Harry's closet to each place their clothes in a vacant shelf.

"Did you bring pyjama's?" Harry asked and Mia nodded, "Yes, I did."

He turned around with a pout, his lips a little more scarlet due to the glass of wine he had at dinner and Mia's eyes fluttered upon watching his pink lips, unable to stop herself as she leaned up to quickly press her own to his.

Harry had a gentle smile on his lips as she pulled back, his hands on her hips and giving them a gentle squeeze, "Can you wear something of mine to sleep?"

"Something of yours?"

"Yeah," He bit his lip, "or nothing at all."

Her cheeks flamed, "Your door doesn't lock." She murmured.

"True. But my parents aren't like my roommates, they knock and wait for a response." He chuckled.

Mia breathed out a laugh and chewed the inside of her cheek, "Maybe... but still – I wouldn't feel fully comfortable sleeping naked here."

"Okay." Harry whispered, "'S fine. At least wear something of mine?" He dipped his head to kiss her temple and Mia smile, "Okay."

Harry eagerly smiled and squeezed her hip again, turning around in his closet to scan it before he pulled out an old flannel. It was soft, and perfect as pyjamas for this weather as it was freezing outside. He could only imagine how beautiful Mia would look in this dark, muted purple and grey flannel that he wore so often a few years back.

He hesitantly gave it to her and Mia took it from his hands, "Thank you." She smiled and Harry's cheeks heated up this time as he cleared his throat, "'M gonna go brush my teeth."

With Harry in his little adjacent bathroom and his electric toothbrush making all the noise for a full two minutes, Mia was behind the corner of his door to quickly change. She'd take a shower tomorrow, but felt too tired and lazy to do so right now. She slipped out of her pants and the flowery jumper, being left in her soft pink panties and then putting on Harry's flannel.

It smelled like him and she buttoned it up before pulling her hair out of the bun and letting it cascade down her back. Her fingers shortly massaged her scalp, wincing at how tight her hair had been all day and only realizing it now.

Harry looked at her through the mirror when she walked in, her ass barely covered. She muttered an apology under her breath as she stepped in front of him to put toothpaste on her own toothbrush, her body very much aware of Harry's eyes staring intently at her.

More specifically, at her legs and the curve of her backside as the toothpaste drooled out of the corner of his mouth and he quickly snapped out of it. He spat in the sink and rinsed out, clearing his throat as Mia started her own routine of brushing her teeth with her electric toothbrush.

The buzzing sounded through the brightly lit bathroom, and Harry leaned against the doorpost behind her, looking at her in the mirror as Mia was focussed on the way she brushed her teeth.

By the time the buzzing stuttered to signal the end of her brushing session, Mia pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth. Harry noticed the struggle with her hair and chuckled to himself, standing behind her in his shirt and boxers as he used both hands to keep her hair behind her. Mia leaned forward to spit into the sink, her lips wet with water from the rinsing as she straightened up again, "Thank you." She breathed.

"You're welcome, my love." Harry murmured, stroking through her hair once more before he wrapped both arms around her waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder from behind, staring at her through the mirror, "Means so much to me that you're here." He whispered.

Mia leaned back into his chest with a smile and a hum, her face bare of make-up and her body smelling like Harry, "Means so much to me to be here. Your parents and brother are so lovely."

"They love you." He kissed the side of her neck, "So much. You fit in so well here."

Mia melted into him as his arms tightened around her form, his breath warm against her neck as she hummed softly, "Wish we could stay here forever."

Harry puckered his lips below her ear, closing his eyes as he felt the soft fabric of his old flannel around her. Mia turned her head while leaning against his shoulder, and her nose nudged his before they blindly caught each other in a kiss. Lips touching and brushing together, Mia sighed through her nose and trusted Harry completely to hold her up.

Harry's lips massaged her own, kissing breathily a few times before he moaned softly and deepened it. Mia tilted her head more, giving him more access as he dragged his tongue over her bottom lip and she felt the butterflies in her tummy as she opened up for him.

Focussing on the way his lips felt against hers, the way his tongue licked at the roof of her mouth, Mia hardly noticed Harry's fingers toying with the buttons of the flannel she put on earlier.

Harry carefully and slowly undid two from the bottom up, brushing his fingers over the cotton pink panties she wore. Mia trembled and had a breath caught in her throat, causing Harry to smirk against her lips at the way her body so sensitively jerked into his touch at all times.

Her hands were around his wrists, desperate to hold onto something but not guiding or pushing him away. Even though her neck hurt from the position, Mia in no way wanted to stop. Her brain was slowly melting, and everything about this moment was perfect for her. She was wrapped in his arms, feeling safe and comfortable while being welcomed so warmly by his family.

She felt so incredibly connected to him, so incredibly in love she couldn't even put it into words. Mia had read a lot of books, but she had never read about this. Or at least she had never read anyone who could explain it in words that she was searching for herself.

Maybe there were no words, Mia decided. Just feelings. So many feelings, like too many to even contain.

Her muscles jittered as Harry undid another button, now exposing her belly button before his fingers moved onto the next. And then the next. And then the next. All the while, their kissing was deep and passionate, yet slow and loving. His tongue was wet and soft, playing with her own. Mia got lost in kissing him very easily, and she adored it.

It didn't always particularly need to lead to anything, the act of kissing itself made her weak in the knees and Harry knew it. They had to pull back for air, Mia's eyes already dark and hooded, her lips open in panting breaths as Harry's hovered over hers.

He gave a teasing lick to her swollen bottom lip and Mia whimpered under her breath, involuntary jutting her ass out just a little as Harry was up to the final button. Mia could hardly feel him opening it, but she felt the cold air hitting her naked chest as the sides of the flannel fell open to expose her.

Harry shakily exhaled against her mouth when he gently placed both of his warm palms on her breasts, still standing behind her as she had her head cocked back on his shoulder.

"P-Please." Mia whispered, lips parted as she writhed slightly in his grip. Her fingers were death gripping his wrists as Harry held his hands on her boobs, giving a gentle squeeze to the squishy flesh that he adored so much. He smirked and kissed her top lip, gently letting some spit leak into her mouth.

Mia couldn't find her breath at the feeling of their intimacy. She wasn't vocal, she wasn't sure if she ever would be, but somehow it was such a turn on that Harry just understood her without having to use words. His eyes darkened and he messily pushed his lips on hers again, tongue darting out to taste their mixed spit on her tongue.

Mia couldn't hold still anymore, her waist bending and snaking, ass pushing out against him which caused Harry to grip her tits a little harder. He kneaded them together, fingers splayed over her chest as she arched into him. Her nipples were against his palms and he groaned into her mouth when grinding his hips against her ass.

Both desperately having to catch their breaths, Mia finally turned her head to rest her head fully on his shoulder, near staring up at the ceiling as she gasped at the way his fingers pressed into her nipples.

"Fuck, Mia..." Harry moaned softly, kissing down her neck as the flannel hung open around her. He looked in the mirror, seeing her stretched torso, her sucked in chest with a shallow breath and her tits covered by his hands. "God..." He whispered under his breath, more so to himself before sighing out, "you're so beautiful."

Mia's hands fell flat against the countertop to support herself as she exhaled ragged breaths, Harry's hands kneading her chest while nipping on her neck. She swallowed thickly and forced her eyes open, lifting her head to stare at their reflection in the mirror. Harry flicked his gaze up too, catching hers through the mirror and he smirked into her skin, "And so hot."

She breathed out a laugh and Harry's hands left her as he grabbed her hips, spinning her around quicker than Mia could think and her eyes fluttered shut when they were caught in a kiss again, a little more rough this time. Mia tried to keep up with Harry's pace, but felt a billion things at once as he fit his hands underneath her thighs to clumsily lift her up the counter. She tried to balance herself even though he put her down half into the sink, but with locking her legs around his waist – she was fine.

Mia held her arms around his neck now that they worked around the height difference, Harry's hands slipping underneath the flannel to feel her naked back as they fervently made out. Her tongue flicked at his and Harry pushed against her lower back, pulling her closer to the edge of the countertop to push his hips against hers again.

He was excited, Mia could tell. Hard, contained by his boxers and pressing between her thighs in a way that made her toes curl behind his back. His hands moved lower to the curve of her ass, grabbing handfuls of the flesh to keep her steady as he rocked his hips into hers.

"Harry... oh god..." She whispered breathlessly as she angled her pelvis to feel him better, a gasp tearing from her throat as Mia threw her head back. Harry caught on easily, their lips breaking apart as he went to kiss down the column of her throat, inhaling her, tasting her. One of his hands tightly tangled in her hair, keeping her head cocked back sharply so her breasts pushed out against his chest.

"Jesus, Mia..." Harry panted, "'M gonna fuck you like this one day."

Her legs shuddered harder and Harry groaned from the back of his throat, swiftly picking her up beneath her thighs and carrying Mia towards the bed. Blinking her eyes open, she was already on her back with the flannel open, exposing her.

Mia's eyes immediately shot to the door in anxiety, "Harry," She mumbled, "the door."

He grabbed the neckline of his shirt with his fingers and yanked it over his head before jumping on the bed too, hovering over her, "No one's gonna walk in, promise, sweetheart. Not until we tell them to." He murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.

Mia nibbled her lip in hesitation but eventually Harry's kisses below her ear distracted her enough that she couldn't really think straight. Her legs were spread, fitting him between her thighs as his crotch rubbed over hers, Mia gasping every time his bulge rolled over her clit.

At the same time, she keened at the slow pace. Harry's bare, warm chest felt incredible against her own. So safe, soft and warm that she could purr. Harry braced himself with his elbows next to her head as they continued breathily kissing, sneaking out tongues to flick over one another as Harry teasingly sucked on Mia's bottom lip for a bit. He chuckled to himself at her quiet little whine, but couldn't hide the twitching of his cock at the sounds she made.

Mia was panting like she was running a marathon. The slow stimulation made her wet, she could feel her panties sticking to her, the warmth radiating from between her thighs. She wanted him closer, closer, closer. Her entire body was tingly and floaty and she was fully engulfed by Harry and she let him engulf her. She felt so safe around him, she loved him so much. She knew he'd never do her harm.

"God, I love you so much." Harry panted into her ear, giving her bumble bee piercing a gentle lick before he kissed down her throat again. Mia's fingers were tangled in his hair as she smiled to herself, biting her lip with closed eyes, "Love you too." She lazily whispered back, feeling how his hands ran up her sides, her ribs until reaching her boobs.

"Your tits are s'perfect." He whispered, scooting down a little until he was eye level with her chest. Mia exhaled puffy breaths as she blinked her eyes open, the ceiling of Harry's childhood bedroom turning a little blurry as her body trembled. Harry pressed an open-mouthed, wet kiss at the top of her sternum, "Hm? You're so sensitive, m'love. So fun to play with."

Mia couldn't answer, her fingers feeling the soft whisps of his hair between them as Harry kissed the swell of her breast again, "You're short on breath and I've barely touched you," Harry remarked in a murmur, keeping his hands besides her breasts and only touching the outer part of them as he gently pushed them together a little. He had never really noticed before, how nice of a cup size Mia had.

And the first time seeing her topless, in the shower, he just couldn't help himself. He washed her, using the excuse to touch her everywhere as she stood with her back to him like earlier in the bathroom. He had felt it, the twitching of her hips as he skimmed his thumbs over her nipples, how she gasped softly and how her lashes fluttered.

She was so responsive to his touches. He barely had to brush the tip of his finger over her jaw to have her as putty in his hands. Not that it made him all that arrogant because it was the same thing the other way around. Mia had to just have a hand on his back for Harry's muscles to welcome the touch and relax him completely. He could fall asleep so easily with his nose buried in the crook of her neck.

And every little, innocent touch excited him so much he couldn't even explain it. In his past, Harry usually had one night stands. He met them on nights out, flirted a little and took them home or went back to their places. It was quick, hard and rough, and it felt satisfying but he never really experienced that... build-up. Sitting next to her all evening as she so gently smiled at his family members and politely finished her entire plate even though Harry knew she was full after a little over half of it.

She declined the wine tonight, just sneaking a sip from Harry's glass and he admired the way those few sips stained her lips a little more maroon.

Every time her knee bumped into his, or when she gently held his elbow whenever she brought him up in conversation, Harry just felt electrified. In the best way. Like a zap of excitement just shot through him and he wanted so much. He wanted many unspeakable things which he knew Mia wasn't ready for yet – and Harry quite liked the waiting and the exploring they were doing right now because it made everything so special and exciting rather than rushing into it all – and at the same time he also just wanted to wrap her up and keep her safe like she kept him safe.

It didn't take Harry long to realize that Mia was it for him.

And he was hopelessly in love with her, as he was staring at her parted lips, her darkened eyes and her flushed face, her tits in his hands and her laying beneath him on his bed. Harry kept his eyes on her face as he started kissing around her right breast.

Mia bit her lip and exhaled a little giggle, making his brows raise as he paused. Mia lifted her head with pink cheeks, "It tickles." She whispered. Harry huffed out a laugh and shook his head. Really only Mia could make a comment like that when he was playing with her boobs, goosebumps raising over her chest at the soft brushes of his lips.

"Yeah? It does?"

"Mhm." Mia giggled again. Harry licked his lips, "How about this?" He leaned down and left a wet kiss right on her nipple, snaking his tongue out to flick it.

Her reaction could make him whimper. She gasped, chest sucking in with a harsh breath as her head dropped back onto the bed and she arched her breasts up for more contact. Gone was the giggling, gone was the smile, replaced by a scrunched up brow in pure pleasure. And the best thing was that her hips bucked into his abdomen, the cotton of her panties brushing against Harry's abs and he knew she had felt that little lick in her clit.

He smirked against her, loving how sensitive she was. Mia exhaled a trembling breath to recompose herself, fully new with the feeling of his lips or mouth on her nipples. He did it again, a little slower this time, dragging the flat of his tongue over her already wet nipple. Mia bit her lip, hard, arching more as she bent her legs higher, needing him closer.

"Harry." She whimpered softly and he hummed, "Wanna be my good girl, Mia?"

His smirk grew when he watched her entire body tremble, another breath stuck in her throat as her pelvis jutted up ever so slightly. He felt it. God, she was everything. He gave her boob a gentle squeeze, "Answer me, be good."

"Yes." Mia squeaked, "Yes – sorry, yes."

"Be quiet then." He whispered, "Don't make a sound and I'll keep going. I'll get you off like this, don't you think? Wait until you feel me sucking, 'm gonna fucking drive you crazy."

Mia felt tears in her eyes, feeling so on edge somehow and he had hardly touched her. It was a little pathetic, but she loved it. She loved being... a little pathetic for him. She wanted him to have that power over her, she wanted to lose herself. Mia never lost herself, but she did in Harry and she was addicted.

And they both knew it.

"Q-Quiet," She nodded with closed eyes, "yes. Please."

The idea of having an orgasm from this, didn't sound half crazy. With the way she was throbbing and the slight stimulation of his hard abs against her pussy, Mia very much knew it was possible. She had to admit she had never really paid much attention to her breasts.

Since being with Harry, Mia tried touching herself more. She just craved him whenever they were apart, and she got curious. So a few times, she dared slipping her hand in her panties with closed eyes, imagining him with her. It didn't feel all that incredible and left her a little frustrated. If she went to bed in a mood like that, she knew she was bound to wake up all sweaty and moaning his name in the middle of the night – a wet dream prominent on her mind.

And now there'd be a new one.

One where Mia was naked, sitting up against the countertop of Harry's little bathroom as he held her by her hips. She'd have her hands behind her to steady herself, maybe one in his neck because she liked to be close and touch him. His chest would be glistening in a thin layer of sweat and his boxers would be pushed down below his hips.

And he'd drive into her, his length wet in her arousal as he made love to her on a countertop, needing her right then and there that even the bed was too far. Mia knew the minute he said he wanted her like that one day, she'd dream of it. The pleasure she'd hopefully feel, the connection, the intimacy she loved so much with Harry.

"Please," She choked in a broken whisper, "I'm-"

"You're talking." Harry sternly spoke, "Thought you'd be quiet, hm? Thought you'd be good?"

"I am." Mia gasped, writhing uncontrollably and Harry fought his smirk, enjoying this way too much. Mia bit her lip with a frustrated groan, "I am, I'm g-good. So good for you."

He twitched again, grinding himself down into the mattress for desperate relief at her soft voice. He hummed, "Then stop talking."

"Touch me." Mia begged, "Oh – please, please, touch me."

"Shut it." Harry sneered sharply and he gave her breast a hard squeeze to reprimand her. Mia gasped and arched, biting down harder on her lip to fight her moan. Her eyes were closed tightly, her thighs quivering and her panties soaked through. She managed a nod, her fingers holding onto his shoulders so tightly she knew her knuckles would be white.

Releasing her lip and then pressing them together hard in hopes that it'd keep her from making any noise, Harry hummed in approval, "That's good, there's my good girl... listening to daddy so well."

Mia froze in a tingle of sensitivity that ran straight to her pussy as she choked on a breath, keeping her whine down as best as she could. Her cheeks flamed red at the nickname he used for himself, and it was exciting and explorative and Mia loved the vibe they were in. Harry eyed her reaction, unsure of what to make of it but he did know she couldn't stop rocking her hips up into his abs.

And she was wet as fuck.

Harry decided to grant her relief and put her out of her misery, finally having his mouth on her tits. He kissed around her nipple again before letting a small bit of spit dribble on it, using his tongue to spread it around and roll around her nipple.

Mia couldn't keep her mouth closed for longer than five seconds, laboured breaths escaping her lips as she shuddered and kept her eyes closed, basking in the feeling of Harry licking on her boobs.

He switched sides, giving the neglected nipple the same attention. He used his thumb to roll around and rub over the other one in the meantime, hardening it more until Mia felt like it was on the brink of just a little painful.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Mia couldn't stop repeating those words in her head as she felt her wetness travelling between her ass cheeks, hopefully not staining Harry's sheets. She'd feel terrible about that.

But his mouth was so skilled, his tongue to patient yet salacious that he could just somehow sense what she liked and needed. A breathless whine tumbled from the back of Mia's throat when he locked his lips around her left nipple and gave a gentle suck.

"There we go." Harry whispered at her reaction, arching her back up more as her legs locked tight around him and she couldn't keep her hips still for the life of her. Mia's ears were ringing as Harry hummed, "So good, that's it..." He continued sucking on her nipple and Mia gasped harder, finding it more difficult to keep quiet yet at the same time the idea of anyone hearing her absolutely mortified here.

Hazel had given her a hard enough time over it already that she was done with that for the rest of her life, Mia felt.

Harry stared at Mia's spit-slicked light brown nipples, glistening in the dim light of his bedroom as kneaded them and licked over her nipples. They were hard and taut, swollen from his lips and he had a feeling that just one brush of his thumb over her clit would get her to cum.

And then her phone buzzed.

Harry ignored it at first, hoping somehow that Mia was so out of it she couldn't even hear it on the bedside table. Harry was hard as a rock in his boxers, tip sticking out the waistband as he was angled up and leaking precum on his bedding. With the way Mia was leaking from her little hole, he had a feeling they'd have to change the sheets either way.

God, he couldn't wait to have his tongue between her legs to clean her all up and get her to cum again and again and again.

But he felt the stiffening of Mia's body as she turned her head to the side, watching where her phone was lighting up with a call. She bit her lip, noticing how Harry continued his kisses on her chest and Mia swallowed thickly to find her voice, "H-Harry."

He frowned and groaned, shaking his head in disapproval of her wanting to take a break. The buzzing stopped and Mia kept staring at the phone, the screen dark again until after a few seconds, it started ringing again.

"Harry." She repeated, "Wait – just a second." She pushed herself up on her elbow and Harry sighed, his mouth popping off of her nipple as he nodded shortly, "Yeah, okay."

He laid between her legs, her tits bare in front of him as Mia reached for her phone, a thick frown immediately on her forehead as she tried to straighten up more, but Harry's body prevented her from doing so.

"It's my mum." She noticed. Harry eyed her reaction and Mia looked at the screen with a puzzled frown, "W-Why would she – it's ten in the evening?" She spoke more so to herself, panic rising up in her body as she gently nudged Harry off and sat up straight. He grunted a little in defeat and rolled off to the side of the bed as Mia sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed with her back to him, answering her phone.

"Hello? Mum?"

"Mia?"

Mia pulled at the side of the flannel, trying to cover herself up a little as she tucked her hair behind her ear, "Yeah. Everything okay?" There was a sense of urgency in her voice, clearly wondering why she'd call at this time of night.

"Yeah!" Her mum sounded breezy, Harry clearly hearing her voice through the device, "Everything's great! I'm just returning your call."

Mia exhaled, "Oh. Uh – well, I've been calling for a few weeks now a-"

"Well, Mia, your father and I work all the time, you know? Needed to wait for the holiday to be able to give you a ring back." She defended herself. Harry watched from his sideways position as Mia's shoulders slumped a little. He didn't need to see her face to see that she was anxiously biting her lip, already trying to find a way to apologize.

"N-No, no, of course." She murmured and Harry's heart broke at the defeat in her voice. Her mum hummed, "I really recommend Buenos Aires." She sighed breezily, "It's so good here, I could stay forever."

"You're in Buenos Aires?" Mia sounded surprised, the information new to her. Her mum took a few seconds to answer and Mia could hear wind on the other end of the line, suspecting that her mum was on a beach somewhere in Southern America.

"Yeah, we are!" She laughed, "I've told you this."

Mia cast her eyes down, "Y-Yeah. You probably did. I just forgot."

"So where are you?"

Mia stifled a little yawn, suddenly realizing why she called at this hour. It was sunny afternoon in Buenos Aires and she probably didn't take into account what time it was back here. Mia glanced over her shoulder at a shirtless Harry, who rested on his pillow with his eyes on her. She fiddled with her fingers, "I'm – uh, around Manchester for the week, actually?"

"Manchester?"

Harry rolled his eyes before he could stop it, hearing the judgement in Mia's mum's voice even through the phone when he wasn't even part of the call. Mia swallowed and nodded, "Yes. I-I've met someone." Her voice was barely a whisper as she anxiously twisted one of the buttons of the flannel. She had it wrapped around her, still undone but she wasn't warm anymore.

The line was quiet for a bit until Mia took a breath, "Mum? Did y-"

"What do you mean, you met someone? Mia, you're eighteen! You met someone and you're immediately taking a trip with him?!"

Mia exhaled shakily at the instant scolding she got, swallowing again as she licked her lips, "I-I met him a few months ago. He goes to my school. H-His name is Harry." She tried to explain gently but her mum was muttering curses under her breath, "And what about Daniel?"

Mia pressed her lips together, her entire body deflating. Harry dared to gently trace his fingers up her covered spine, silently letting her know that he was here for her. The soft sniffle that came from Mia's nose, broke him further.

"I'm not in love with Daniel." She softly spoke and her mum huffed, "And you are with this guy you just met?!"

"I'm in love with Harry, yes." Mia braved through, and Harry gave her a gentle squeeze to her side to let her know he was proud of her as she continued, "And I didn't just meet him, I've met him months ago."

"Then how come we've never heard of this?!" Her mother didn't seem to calm down. Mia rolled her lips inside her mouth and ran her fingers through her hair, "I-I've tried to call..." She carefully spoke.

Her mother didn't answer and let out a sigh after a while, "Fine. Bring him to the charity dinner at the end of February, hm? So we can meet him."

Mia winced under her breath, hating those evenings with her parents, the rest of her family and all of their friends. She sighed and nodded, "Yeah. Okay." She didn't have to ask, already knowing she wouldn't see them any sooner than that. And she hadn't since September.

"How'd your exams go? Got your grades yet?"

"No, not yet." Mia murmured, "And they went fine, I-I think."

"You think?" Her mother sighed and Mia pulled her legs up, wrapping her arm around her shins to keep herself together as she bit through the bullet, "I- uh... I wanted to tell you... I'm thinking of changing courses."

Her mother took a breath and Mia held air tight in her throat before she exploded, "What?!" She shrieked.

Mia closed her eyes, feeling the tears pool behind her lashes as she swallowed away the tight lump in her throat, opening her mouth to defend herself except her mother didn't let her. And it turned into a victim trip that made Mia's heart heavy.

"After everything we've done for you?! This is how you repay us?! Mia Brown! What on earth have you been doing at that university?! Going to parties? Meeting boys? Drinking?!"

Mia's eyes widened, "No! No, no, no! Not at all. I-I haven't been partying, or drinking." She quickly murmured, "I just... Mum, I don't like psychology."

"Right." She huffed, "You expect me to believe that is the reason? What is it that you'll be doing then?"

She chewed the inside of her cheek, "I-I was thinking maybe anthropology."

Harry's heart clenched when he heard the hesitation in her voice. Earlier, when his parents asked her the same question, she said it with confidence and pride. Now, she hardly dared uttering the words to her mother who let out a sigh as if she had just heard the worst possible news.

"Jesus, Mia..." She mumbled, "You can not be serious. It's a field without prospect."

Mia leaned her chin on her knees as she sniffed, keeping her mouth shut. She felt so demotivated now, so unsupported. Her mother drew a breath, "We're still paying for your education, and we say no."

A tear rolled down her cheek, her bottom lip wobbling as her spirits were broken down. Mia had felt excited about her switch in education now that she put her mind to it. She was excited for the new chapter, to leave psychology behind her and to focus on something she stood behind.

"First you drop those therapy sessions, giving us the clear indication that you don't care about your grades whatsoever. You're falling behind, Mia." Her mother rebuked her, "What on earth will we tell our friends? Daniel will be so disappointed."

Mia swallowed away the sob stuck in her throat and hastily wiped beneath her ears, but Harry saw the movement of her arm and finally decided to get up and scoot behind her. He parted his legs behind her, fitting her between her thighs as he wrapped a secure arm around her waist to pull her into his chest. His lips kissed the back of her head repeatedly, "'M here, sweetheart." He whispered, hardly audible.

Mia sunk into him a little as she tried to inhale a steady breath. Mia didn't know how to tell her mother that she didn't give a damn about what Daniel thought. But she was polite and had always been raised to be so. She could never speak to someone like that.

"I would really like to enroll in anthropology, mum." Mia timidly spoke, feeling the warmth of Harry behind her, supporting her and keeping her up, "I-I think it's really interesting. A-And my grades haven't slipped, I tried really hard. I just... I think I made the wrong choice picking psychology."

Harry kissed the back of her head again, feeling proud as she stood up for herself. Mia sniffed again as her mother sighed, "I have to say I feel disappointed, Mia... Your father and I hoped you'd be quick on your feet like your brother, but you've been a little behind all your life. I suppose we can't expect you to make the right choices from the start, because you never have."

The message of her words were sweet, but Mia felt the stabs in her chest with each sly backhanded compliment she put in there. Comparing her to her brother, Aden, the golden boy, telling her she was behind – which she had felt like she had been all her life due to her dyslexia that she had internalized so much, she didn't even dare telling her professors about it – and then telling her she made mistakes in her firsts.

Harry was her first boyfriend, and her parents thought he was a mistake.

Mia blinked through the tears as her lips trembled and her cheeks were wetter. Harry held her tighter, rocking her back and forth gently as Mia took a breath, "H-How's dad? What've you guys got planned for Christmas d-"

"Honey!" Mia's mother cut her off as she called out for her father. Mia closed her eyes with a sigh, stopping in the middle of her sentence. She faintly heard a male voice shouting something back.

"It's Mia!"

"Who?" He responded and Mia's chest burned in pain. Harry squeezed his eyes shut and kissed her temple over and over again as her mother laughed, "Mia!"

More shouting back and forth until her mother chuckled, "Sorry, Mia, he's not ready to get up from his sunbed."

Harry couldn't believe his words. He knew Mia's parents were controlling and strict, but he didn't know they were absent, too. The one was hard to match with the other, for Harry. He usually assumed absent parents didn't care much about their children and let them be free to make their own choices. Strict and controlling parents on the other hand, were there every step of the way to keep an eye on things.

It's why he felt it was strange that Mia hardly saw them or heard from them. He had seen her so often, nibbling on the nail of her thumb as she listened to the call going over until it switched to voicemail. She left voicemails and tried again the next day, but weeks went by and no calls returned.

They didn't care.

So how did they have the right to dictate her life like that when they left her alone for the holidays and hadn't seen her in over three months?

"Bye darling! Talk soon!" Her mother ended the call, the line dying before Mia could respond.

She crumpled after that. Harry could tell she tried to hold it in, as if ashamed of her emotions, but she did break. Her body folded into Harry's, who held her close and whispered loving praises in her ear. Mia cried and sobbed, shaking her head, "I'm so s-sorry, Harry." She cried, "About what she said."

"Don't apologize," He murmured, "you defended me, it's all good, m'sweetheart. I love you so much, I'm so proud of you, and us."

Mia swallowed thickly and nodded with tears in her eyes, managing to turn around. Harry sighed shakily at the sight of her tear stained cheeks and her puffy eyes. She looked heartbroken, yet he couldn't imagine it was the first time she spoke to her like that.

Sitting on his lap, Mia's shoulders shook in silent sobs. Harry shushed her gently, using the time to button her shirt back up and cover her, make her more comfortable. He held her close again, keeping her flush to his chest in hopes of comforting her.

A knock on the door startled them both, Mia jumping up on Harry's lap in surprise. She sniffled again, staring at the door through teary eyes but it didn't move. Whoever knocked, waited for them to respond.

Seconds passed and they knocked again, "Harry? Mi?" They could distinguish Edward's voice clearly from behind the wood. Mia wiped her cheeks and took a breath as Harry kneaded her hips gently, clearing his throat, "What's up, Ed?"

"I wanna say goodnight to you."

Mia recomposed herself and climbed off of Harry's lap as he shot her an apologetic look, "Sorry. He really does just want to say goodnight."

"No, I know." She murmured, "I know."

"Are you okay? He'll be in and out in a minute and then we can cuddle again."

"Okay." She squeaked, continuing to dry her eyes. Harry sighed, "Just a sec!" He called out to his brother, quickly giving Mia a pair of boxers to cover her up.

Once he had his shirt back on – and some sweats to conceal his semi – and Mia was dressed in the boxers and flannel, Harry opened up the door.

Edward stood in a plaid pair of pyjama pants and a dark shirt, pushing his glasses up his nose, "Night night."

Harry smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug, "Night, Edward. Love you."

"Love you too." He spoke, hugging Harry back before his eyes landed on Mia. Edward frowned immediately, "Mi's crying."

Harry sighed and scratched the back of his neck as Mia cleared her throat, "Oh – no, no, I'm fine." Her raspy voice gave it way and Edward frowned deeper, "No, you're crying. Why are you crying? Did Harry hurt you?"

Harry huffed and Mia quickly shook her head, "No! Not at all. I swear, I'm fine."

"You're crying." Edward repeated in confusion. Mia nibbled her lip and shifted on her feet, "I'm – uh, I'm just a little sad. But I'll be okay."

Edward's face fell into a little pout while Mia mustered up the least convincing smile she could manage. Edward took a step towards her, "Do you want a hug?"

Her chest tightened as her lip wobbled again. If she could choose, Mia would want Hazel's hug. It was hardly a day and she missed her friend a lot. She glanced at Harry, who gave her an encouraging nod before Mia exhaled, "Y-Yes, please."

Edward scooped her up easily, his much larger body engulfing hers as she stood on her tippy toes, closing her eyes as another sob wrecked her and she cried into Harry's brother's arms.

He watched the embrace with love and pain at the same time. Mia was crying, she was broken, and he hated it for her. And she found comfort in the warm hug of his brother, who expressed his affection so physically it didn't surprise Harry one bit he wanted to hug her to make her feel better.

"Thank you." Mia whispered as her and Edward pulled back. He squeezed her shoulders softly and she wiped her eyes, "Thank y-you." She repeated.

"No more crying." Edward softly spoke and Mia cracked a little smile before she nodded, "No more crying." Her voice still didn't sound too sure of itself. Edward seemed happy with her answer though, smiling brightly before he looked at Harry over his shoulder, "No more crying!"

Harry chuckled, "No more crying. C'mon, bud, we should all sleep right now." He took Edward's shoulder and guided him out of the room, bidding him goodnight once more they were left on their own again.

"Do you need anything, m'love?" Harry crooned as he approached her and cupper her cheeks. Her eyes were still wet and sad, and Harry kissed her forehead with a soft sigh, "Fuck, I'm so sorry, Mia..."

"Just you." She whispered back, circling her arms around his waist and pressing her cheek to his heart. Harry stroked through her hair, "Okay. Okay, let's just go lie down, hm? We can cuddle and talk and kiss a little bit."

Mia complied easily, letting Harry guide her to bed. She slipped off his boxers again, leaving her in the flannel and her underwear, and Harry had her sitting up for a little bit to clumsily braid her hair.

It warmed Mia's heart. He hardly knew how to do it and she didn't give much instruction. Some strands he pulled too hard and the others were too loose, but this was his love language and she adored it. He wanted to take care of her.

Once he secured the braid with a little tie, they laid down in the dark. Harry scooted over to her side immediately, wrapping his arms tight around her until he could feel her breathing against his neck. He anchored her leg over his hips, having them touch in every way possible to make her feel safe.

"I'm so proud of you, m'heart." Harry whispered in the dark, lips brushing over her forehead, "Switching courses isn't easy, and I'm really proud of you for sticking to it. I think you'll be so much happier in anthropology, it really suits you."

"Yeah?" Mia squeaked out, sounding uncertain of herself after the call with her parents. Harry closed his eyes, exhaling through his nose, "Of course. You're so amazing, Mia. You inspire me every day, you're my biggest motivation. And my biggest supporter, too. It's incredible to be with you, you're just..." He sighed, "I don't have the words for it. I'm so lucky, you have no idea."

"Harry." Mia whispered, pushing her nose into his chest as she cuddled him, "I'm so lucky with you, too. You take such good care of me, and you're in my corner the entire time. I couldn't wish for anything more. A-And I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby about it, I really don't mean to be dramatic o-or ruin our time here. I promise I'll be better tomorrow." Her voice was on the verge of cracking again and Harry frowned, listening in confusion to her apology.

"Hey, hey," He cooed silently, holding her tight, "don't apologize, never apologize for that. You're not a crybaby, you're not being dramatic. You're hurt. Mia, sweetheart, please... don't apologize for that. I'll always be here for you, however long you let me. Please... keep letting me in. And don't worry about it, I want all of this with you, too. I'll have my moments where I need you to hold me together, and that's okay. I'm so in love with you, it's all part of that. Never apologize."

She sniffled and nodded, "Okay." She rasped, "I-I love you too. So much. So, so, so much."

"Baby." Harry affectionately spoke against her forehead as they just cuddled for a bit.

"I hate that this was your first impression of them. They can be really nice, I swear." Mia whispered, clearly still thinking of the call that just took place.

Harry doubted it.

Yet, he hummed. He stroked his fingers up her back soothingly, wondering how the first meeting with her parents would go. He'd give them a fair chance, for Mia, even though he knew they wouldn't do the same thing. They had already made their judgement. He could tell from the way Mia mentioned Harry over the phone to her mum, and she didn't ask a single question.

She didn't ask how they met, how long they had been together, how old he was, what he studied. They didn't ask if she was happy, if he treated her right. He wouldn't be surprised if they had forgotten his name already. And he was in his head about it.

Harry never really cared about what other people thought of him. But of course, he would've preferred his girlfriend's parents so somewhat approve of him. Mia's love was the most important thing, and he felt like she wasn't about to be influenced by her parents judging – at least he hoped so – but it still sort of stung that they wouldn't give him a fair chance.

Mia was in her head, too. She already knew her dreams about a naked Harry wouldn't happen tonight. She'd be a ball of anxiety again, and she was so excited to relax after exams. She was so excited to be here with Harry, on holiday, out of their usual environment to be really carefree and in the moment.

Both of them needed the other, both their insecurities taking the upper hand.

With another kiss to her forehead, at which Mia tilted her head back to catch his lips with hers, they whispered a goodnight and rocked one another to sleep.

//

:( poor mia.

love them so much though, i swear those 16k words happened like nothing.

next one soon xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1K 29
If you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you... -Winnie the Pooh If you wanna bin...
124K 5.2K 63
'A shameful tragedy it is that our stars failed to align, even though the record will show that we tried so many times.' We're taught to fear the mon...
138K 528 7
A collection of one-shots I've written for Tumblr. tumblr || @shroombloomm
288K 8.9K 139
I've started writing Supernatural one-shots!! As always, feel free to request (through private messaging). Still smut free! I do not own any Supernat...