The Lovely Mistake

By MadonnaCheryl

After losing her parents, the CEO and Company heir, Diana is under pressure to get married, as her Uncle is d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31

Chapter 30

276 12 0
By MadonnaCheryl

Britney's POV

"Why won't this go through?" I hissed in anger. I was getting frustrated by the minute. There was no internet connection and my calls were not going through. 

It was raining heavily outside and it was said earlier in the morning by the weather forecast that the rainfall would be very heavy. Flights were cancelled and vehicles were warned not to move around. Everyone was warned not to step outside but stay indoors.

Now I see why the weather was a mess and the internet connection was equally a mess.
I was currently in my "family" mansion with my so called husband. It was just the two of us inside. It was gifted to us as a wedding gift by our parents. The maids clean it up and leave on weekends. We don't always stay around... Cause we can't stand each other. It was a coincidence that we had to sleep over in the same house. He didn't know I was coming over and I didn't know he was coming over... I planned to spend my Friday to Sunday doing nothing but eating, sleeping and having sex! But it was just about to be ruined cause I can't reach my call boys. What the hell was I supposed to do for the whole of today??

I just had a shower and was about to have a drink when I heard James cursing from the room across. I scoffed, we don't share the same room.. there were a lot of rooms after all. I went downstairs to grab a drink in order to calm my nerves down.

I was halfway done with my first bottle of strong red alcoholic wine. When I saw James marching downstairs with anger and before I knew it he grabbed the half filled bottle and gulped down the whole content in a second.

"Hey!"
"What?!!" He shot me a glare
"I was having that" I glared back at him.
"Then just get another one" he growled and I just rolled my eyes. Of course we always end up arguing with each other whenever we meet and I was in no mood for drama so I just let him be as I emptied my glass and went to sit at the dining table. Still trying to get through to my call boys. I heard James coming to sit beside me with his phone.
Why do I feel like he was doing exactly what I was doing? Was he trying to call over some b****s? Why was I angry??
It's because I really like him... It's really funny but I've liked him since I set my eyes on him. He doesn't know it and I don't wish to tell him... He was always sleeping around and that made me to also do the same. I wanted to change for him but... He never stopped breaking my heart and so I decided to do anything that hurt him too, just not physically.

"What the hell is wrong with this app?" He muttered in anger. I was still trying to go through but it just won't work so I put my phone in my pocket frustrated.

"Is your phone able to make a call? I need to make a call urgently.
"You wanna call mum?"
"As if" he scoffed
"I need to call one of my call girls" he said and that left a stab in my heart but my face held no expression.
"No... I tried calling two of my call boys but it wasn't going through" I said in hopes of hurting him too. He shot me a deadly glare to which I scoffed.
"What? Anyone seeing you now will think I'm cheating on my HUSBAND"
"Then what exactly am I?"
"Just someone I had no choice but to know. But don't worry I'm only trying to get someone who's able to perform the work of one, at least in bed" I said with a smile in order to spite him. And he gave a painful laugh... With his hands in his pocket he came closer facing me on the table.
"And what makes you think they perform better than me?" He asked as a deadly glint flashed across his eyes making me gulp. He smelt of fresh mint. He leaned closer.
"Why don't you find out?"
"I don't want to do anything with you".
"Think of it like a business proposal, a deal. You want a call boy and I want a call girl but none is available but we're here, just the two of us. You'll be my play toy and I'll be yours. Just for the weekend, no strings attached. Deal?"
"Deal"
"But I must warn you, I am in no way a gentle man..."
"I don't go easy either, so you're on".

Just as the words left my mouth I felt his lips crash on mine and it was far from gentle as he devoured my lips and I marched his pace... We were two hungry lions ...

1 hour later ...
Sounds of moans, growling, groaning, screaming and whispered words can be heard in the house. Our clothes were in a heap on the floor... From the table, to the couch, to the wall, to the chairs and now currently on the floor. We were in sync as we moved wildly despite our heavy breathing.
"Damn! You're a wild rider" he said with a smirk on top of me. And just then the electricity went off and he lost focus for a minute and with that opportunity I swapped positions with him.
"Woah! Easy there kitty" but I was too lost in the explosive pleasure that I didn't answer as I went for a rough ride with my eyes closed. And just then the electricity came back on making me have them back open. I looked down at the man below me who was watching me with a smile on his face.
"What?" I asked in a whisper.
"Well as a man that appreciates beauty, you're beautiful from this point of view". I didn't show it but it warmed my heart. I felt his hands all over me as he grabbed my waist and moved with me making me scream out. Ok he was really better than my call boys....

    James' POV

I just  woke up after the exhausting work out and a smile played on my lips as I looked at the woman I love beside me. Yes I love her... But I can't bring myself to tell her cause I'm scared of hurting her and being rejected... She was beautiful and better than the other girls I've met so far. Intelligent and strong, she deserved better.

But I was angry as I remembered all the guys she must have slept with. Not that I was a saint, but the possibility of  her doing everything we did with anyone made my blood boil!!
I wanted to punish her for all those things...
This is for every guy you did it with at work...
This is for the ones at the club..
For the ones in the car, in the hotel..

   Britney's POV

I don't know how long I slept but something woke me up.. and gradually I was wide awake and realized what it was. I looked at the wall clock and it was past midnight but it was still raining and the thunderstorm was loud.
I looked at the guy above me who was being very rough with me. We were on the stairs... How the hell did I sleep on the stairs?
We made eye contact and held it... It was like I understood what he was saying without talking and in turn, I got angry and also wrapped my legs around him and marched his pace while supporting myself with the stair behind me just like him. I also wanted my revenge on him for all the girls he slept with.
This is for sleeping with my best friend... For the girls in your car, for the girls in your place, for the girls in hotel rooms.. I bit him in several part of his exposed chest, disguised as a love bite, making sure it was painful as I felt him stiffen whenever I did so .

I heard the sound of a phone. He got up and so did I as we went to get our phones. I checked mine and it only had one notification. I took it with me and started climbing up the stairs while he followed behind with his phone. I searched for the biggest bedroom..
"Looking for this one?" He said pointing at a room that had really big doors and with that he opened the door. It was really beautiful and nice, dimly lit with a huge bed by the window. I  walked around the room taking in everything. Then I saw a table... A working table with books and flower vase by the side and it brought back memories of that darn secretary of his. Anger flashed across my eyes... As I turned to look at James, I walked to the table, "the table... Now!"
He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.
"You're my toy remember".
He smirked and went to the table.

Seconds later...
Squeaky sounds coupled with thuds, heavy breathing and moans could be heard coming from a room.
"Remind me to give the carpenter a call tomorrow... At this rate this table will probably get damaged" he said while I held onto him and continued my workout. His phone rang and he stretched out his hand and picked it up leaving it on speaker.
"Hello" a lady's voice rang out
"Yeah"
"James where are you?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Can't I ask my friend's husband where he is? I miss you but your crazy wife asked me to ask about your whereabout". We looked at each other surprised.
"Where is she now?"
"She's with me, though I went to the bathroom to make this call". I was beyond shocked as I finally realized the voice... It was Miller one of my close friends. Why would she say such a thing about me to my husband?
"James why do you always reject me? Am I not pretty enough? All I asked was for one night... You know your wife sleeps around and I know you have a lot of ladies, so what's so difficult in doing it once with me?"
"Well..." I shut him up with a kiss, working my fingers on his body. A moan escaped his lips earning a smile from me as he suddenly grabbed my ass and moved me in an up and down at a great speed with his eyes closed that I grabbed his hair and pressed my body tightly to him while I moaned into his ear and his constant low moans were driving me nuts! But my mission was achieved as I heard a gasp from the phone and later on, the call was cut off.

A notification rang on my phone reluctantly, it was an audio with the message that's what your husband is doing right now... Just divorce him cause you deserve better. I'm sorry if it hurts you. I clicked on it and the earlier scene played... I could heard everything we did. I chuckled, same with James.
"You have a very sweet friend"
"I know right?" I laughed. Just then I got an incoming call from Greg, James' close friend who kept hitting on me. Reluctantly I picked up the call and put it on speaker.
"Hello" immediately his eyes flung open.

   James' POV

That was one of my good friends that was trying to get me in a good relationship with my wife... But what was he doing calling my wife at such an ungodly hour? I stopped everything I was doing and looked at the caller ID and it was really him.
"Hello baby"
"I told you not to call me that"
"But I love calling you that since your husband won't".
"Why are you calling me at this time?"
"I miss you"
"Not again, thought we talked about this?"
"Yeah but I just can't forget it. You know how bad I want you, but you keep pushing me away. Is it because of him?? You know he doesn't love you but I do. He's not the only rich guy. I also have money you know"
"Have I ever asked you for money?"
"No... But don't get me wrong ok. James can't do anything for you but I can".
"Thought you were his friend?"
"Yeah... But not when it comes to you. Even if you reject me at least give me a night". He said and I felt my blood boil as my face turned 3times darker. I was just about to say something when Britney put her hands on my mouth signaling me to keep my mouth shut as she pushed me gently and I rolled over on the bed with my back and she stood on the bed with her phone thinking.

Suddenly she stood above me while I looked up at her wandering what she wanted to do... She put the phone on the side stool and bent over me as she gently saddled me and whispered in my ear.
"Hold on it's gonna be a bumpy ride and I want you to be as loud as you can. Your friend might actually enjoy the show". She looked at me with a smile, that was a first time.

If anyone told me that I would ever sound like this I probably won't believe it. The person above me was performing all kinds of stunts on me and it was driving me crazy!! I was moaning non stop while she had this wicked smile on her face. Moments later she was screaming as she held onto me without slowing down.

We heard the line cut off but too busy to care.
Phone notification... Audio
James I think it's best if you just let her go, I tried talking to her on your behalf but she won't listen cause she seemed busy... Take a listen. It was another audio of us. So this is how our so called friends tried to separate us...
We looked at each other... I just wanted to say how sorry I was and I saw the same expression with her.

That same night we made Love and not sex...

So finally the lovers found out the truth... It's always important to communicate in order to find out what the problem is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
115 8 18
Michael is going to college. But before he does, he has to attend his father's wedding as his father's best man, go to his ex's wedding in Californi...
1.7M 48.7K 59
Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire, while the other is the hardcore doctor. •|She playfully ca...
654 3 11
A wealthy family buys a bride under shady circumstances for their grandchild. Disgusted by it he becomes a workaholic woman-hater until he sees her g...