The Lovely Mistake

By MadonnaCheryl

After losing her parents, the CEO and Company heir, Diana is under pressure to get married, as her Uncle is d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

248 13 1
By MadonnaCheryl

Diana's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face and slowly let my eyes adjust to the morning sun... I looked around and my smile got wider as I stared at my HUSBAND, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... As he lay peacefully asleep. Sinfully beautiful as one could mistake him for a sleeping beauty... This beauty is Mine! I turned around fully, lying on my side with my hands tucked under my head as I watched him sleep. Beautiful! Was the only word that came to my mind while I watched him.

I gently reached out and brushed the hair that fell to his face. I kept running my fingers through his hair softly, careful not to wake him. His long lashes fluttered a little and I immediately removed my hand but it was caught Midway and carefully placed back on his hair..

"Don't stop" he said in a low husky voice, still with his eyes closed. When I didn't move due to the shock...
"Please?" He added in a small whisper. My heart, my poor heart totally melted... Who could even say no to him and just like that I kept running my hands on his hair. He looked like a cute little puppy that wanted attention from his owner.

"Babe it's getting late, won't you get up?"
Slowly his eyes fluttered open and those beautiful crystal clear eyes came in view... Staring into my soul even though he was just looking into my eyes. And slowly a smile appeared on his face.

"Babe?" You got bold baby

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks... I didn't mean to call him that... It just rolled off my tongue and felt so natural... And I know it wasn't the first time he called my baby but... It just gave me butterflies...

"I... I... I mean it's really past bedtime and don't you have to go to work? I asked, trying to hide my blushing face.

"Do you want me to?"
"No!" I said before I realized myself.
"No... No I mean you should go to work" I replied with the speed of lightning even though every part of me was screaming "no". He groaned and faced the celling and after some minutes he sat up to leave the bed and believe me... A beautiful view came in sight and I was literally drooling... Gosh!! Just look at that chest! Those muscles!! Ahh!! They made me recall THINGS...

I always knew Zac was a fine man.. but after what happened between us... He suddenly looks so blindly handsome that it makes my heart drop and the butterflies in my stomach won't stop and it hurts like crazy but so beautiful to experience.

Just as he was about to get up I got a glimpse of something and immediately acted on instinct by stopping him.

"You can't go!!!" I almost screamed with shock and embarrassment written all over me. He raised an eyebrow and asked...
"What's wrong?" But I was too embarrassed to tell him.  It was because something flashy caught my eye... My undies..!!! They were literally on the floor tossed aside to different corners. My panties were right there in the middle of the room and so were our clothes. Both Zac's clothes and my night wear were spread on the floor but mine was more apparent.

"What is it?"
"Nothing!" I replied almost immediately
"Umm... Just don't look on the floor by your left... Ok?" I begged.
"Why?"
"Just... Don't"
"Ok" he laughed.
"I'm serious Zac, you have to promise not to look!"
"That I can promise cause I saw them last night..." My face turned a bright shade of pink!! Did he have to say it out loud? When did he become this shameless??
"... But I can't promise not to do anything cause you're in a dangerous position AGAIN..."

It took a while for the words to sink in and that was when I tried to analyze how exactly we were.

Oh Gosh!!!

How did this happen???

I was practically above him... Saddling him AGAIN!

NOT AGAIN!!

I tried to turn away from his piercing gaze. Not that I was scared but I was a bit shy and God knows that those eyes did things to me...
I blinked twice and turned my gaze away from him but something caught my attention... He was gripping the bedsheet Soo hard  that his knuckles were turning red... What was wrong with him? I felt something...
Then it hit me!

"Could you get off me or I won't be responsible..." He said with a surprisingly deep voice, totally different from what I heard this morning.

Is it just my thoughts or do I always have the urge to tease him when he's about to snap from his self control??

An evil smile appeared on my face... This is gonna be fun!!

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything..." I said faking innocence as I sat down fully on his waist with my hands holding up the blanket to cover myself since I had nothing on. And just like that he gripped the bedsheet tighter... As he tried to say something, I purposely moved my waist and his words stopped mid way with a growl. He shot me a dangerous glare with his eyes which were now in a darker shade.

"What?" I asked still keeping up the act. We were in a staring contest with no words...
He looked serious and his eyes were saying a lot... Like "quit playing around" while mine was mischievous... Saying" I dare you to do something".
"It's really getting late..." Growl! Curses followed as I suddenly moved slowly again enjoying the perfect view of him trying to keep his self control... What part of I'm his legally wedded wife and he doesn't even need to stop himself does he not get?

Anyway it was fun watching him loose it.
"Sorry I didn't get you... Can you say that again?" He shot me a glare and I returned a sweet smile.
"STOP"
"Stop what? This?" I said as I  moved on him very slowly with a smile on my face. And saw him grab a handful of his hair with his eyes closed and head backwards. Obviously he was waiting for me to stop before he could talk but..  I never planned on stopping.
"You're not saying anything... How would I know what I should stop?" I asked as I kept moving slowly while staring down at him.

Suddenly I felt desperate hands trail up my legs from under the sheets sending sparks of electricity wherever they touched... They eventually got up to my waist stilling me in the process.

"Look D, I don't want to hurt you... Ok, we were up all night and I lost count of how many times we did it.." his ears turned red.
"And I know that after we slept, you still did it again..."
I was shocked!!
"I thought you were asleep!!"
"Yeah I was until someone whispered 'just once '. I blushed. I might have taken advantage of my husband while he was sleeping or so I thought.
"I was trying to tell you to get some sleep cause I didn't know how you were going to walk today after changing the bedsheet". That was because it was my first time and I didn't want him to see the blood stains...
"I thought you were mummuring in your sleep!"
"Yeah I was tired but I told you to go to sleep but you didn't listen, instead you kept  saying' just once' in-between moans and it wasn't just once Diana"
I might have over done it...
"You really kept to your word of 'sexually assaulting me' Diana" he said with a raised brow.
"Stop making it sound like it's a bad thing... I heard you moan too" I only said that to defend myself but it turned out to be true cause his ears turned red and he immediately cleared his throat which made me laugh he's so cute! Though he turned into a beast in bed, I noticed he was trying to be gentle but he was far from it but I really didn't mind.
"I don't mind you assulting me but there could be consequences and I don't want you to get hurt" he said and I smiled but it was just so hard to keep my hands, not just my hands but my body away from him. I know he feels the same but trying to be a gentle man... I know but it really is fun bringing out the beast in him... Speaking of which, why don't I bring it out again... He was still talking and I felt his hands loosen on my waist.

       ZAC'S POV
I was still talking when I felt something move on me. And the shock made me freeze. I looked up to see my wife with a mischievous smile on her face while she kept teasing me with her waist movement. I was really trying hard not to hurt her but she's not helping matters. I really want her but if I should do what I wanted to do to her....
Damnit!
I looked up and my eyes locked with hers and neither of us backed out. With her eyes on me... She never stopped moving, rather the intensity increased and speed increased as she towered over me, still with her mischievous smile as if daring me to do something with only a fabric separating us. I... I really can't hold up much longer as my hands shakily grabbed her stubborn waist which was hidden with mine under the blanket, trying to stop it from moving cause my body was reacting...
It did little to stop her as my body kept reacting under her... With every movement my sanity was slipping. I looked up to see her with her eyes closed and moaning softly while I felt her hands going into the sheets to get rid of the 'fabric' separating us.
"Can I? Please...I want you so bad!" She whispered still with her eyes closed and won't stop moving...

That was it!

  Diana's POV

I can't seem to stop cause I love the way his body reacted to me.. Within seconds my smile turned to moans.. He wanted me and I want him too... So I reached out to get rid of the barrier separating us but I asked first since we both were involved. And immediately I did, I heard him growl as he swapped position with me making me fling my eyes open.
"I won't be responsible.."
"Neither will I"
After a minute of silence..
"I love you"
"I love you too"
And with that I got rid of the barrier and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 3 11
A wealthy family buys a bride under shady circumstances for their grandchild. Disgusted by it he becomes a workaholic woman-hater until he sees her g...
6.3M 135K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
115 8 18
Michael is going to college. But before he does, he has to attend his father's wedding as his father's best man, go to his ex's wedding in Californi...
984K 31K 51
He was so stubborn, adamant not to marry the girl he had never encountered with. She was left alone standing in the altar, humiliated. Her betrothed...