Snow on the Beach // Tyrion L...

By rissarosewrites

Jon and Jill Snow are in for a wild ride when they get summoned to the beaches of dragonstone. ❄️ "Weird bu... More

1. Captivated
3. Shameless
4. Unburden Her
5. Risk
6. Smile
7. Killers
8. Challenge
9. Trap
10. Vulnerable
11. Adore
12. Dastard
13. Broke Her Too
14. Gone
15. Bye Snow
16. Mouse, Cheese, Snap
17. Kings and Queens
18. La Di Da
19. Miss Me
20. Eaten and Burned
21. Midnights
22. Dracarys
23. Beautiful Beasts
24. Best Chance
25. Beyond
26. Last Life
27. Next Time
28. Vicious
29. Sounds Like Goodbye
30. Eternity
31. Poetic Justice
32. I'M A SNOW
33. Bloodline
34. Tell Them
35. Love Back
36. Killer
37. Take You Down With Me
38. Punishment
39. Long Live

2. Hopeless

1.8K 74 2
By rissarosewrites

"You know Jon Snow?"

'Yes I traveled to the wall with him when he went to join the nights watch.' Tyrion informed them. "Jill... I knew her very well at the capital." Tyrion agreed.

'Why do you think the Lord of light signals out this Jon Snow?'  Varys questioned 'Aside from the visions she has seen in the flames?' varys added

'As Lord Commander the nights watch he led the Wildlings south of the wall to protect them from the great danger as king of the north he has united those wildlings with the northern houses. Together we are faced with the uncommon enemy.' The red woman told them.

'He sounds like quite a man,' Danny agreed with a hint of amusement.

'Summon Jon Snow and I stand before you and tell you the things that of happened to him the things that he has seen with his own eyes,' the red woman said

'I can't speak to prophecies are visions in flames but I like Jon and Jill Snow and I trust them and I'm an excellent judge of character.' Tyrion told them 'if it goes well the north would make a valuable ally and the former bastard on the throne did execute his father and conspired to have his brother killed. Jon and Jill Snow have more reason to hate Cersei than you do.'

'Very well,' Danny agreed 'send a raven over to the north tell Jon snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragon stone and bend the knee.'

+

'Better looking bitches than your used to uncle." Joffrey remarked snidely as he looked down at Tyrion laying in the kennels. Tyrion looked up to him with distaste as he brushed himself off. 'Mother was looking for you. We ride for Kings Landing today.' Joffrey told Tyrion, sandor told a dutiful servant behind Joffrey.

'Before you go you will call upon the Lord and Lady Stark and offer them your deepest sympathies' Tyrion told him

'What good are my sympathies?' Joffrey sneered.

'None but it is expected of you, your absences already been noted.' Tyrion told him.

'The boy means nothing to me and I can't stand the wailing of women-' tyrion slapped him across the face.

"One word and I hit you again' Tyrion threatened.

'I'm telling mother!' so Tyrion hit him again

'Go. Tell her, but first you will go to lady and lord stark fall upon your knees in front of them and tell them you are very sorry that you are at their service and all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?' Tyrion instructed.

'You can't!' Joffrey cried out and Tyrion slapped him again. Jill's jaw dropped. Complete and utter amazement.

'Do you understand?' Tyrion demanded and Joffrey stormed off.

'The prince is going to remember that little lord.' Sandor remarked.

'I hope he does, if he forgets remind him for me.' Tyrion mused looking over to Jill.

Jill couldnt stop the cackle that left her lips. She was doubling over with laughter and Tyrion fell in love with that laugh. She still had a big toothy smile on her face as she composed herself. She held up a finger as she turned in a slow circle.

''Okay.'' She said letting out a breath as she ran a hand down in front of her face.

''Jill. What do I owe the pleasure of making you smile?''

''Slapping princes will do it.'' Jill agreed ''but thats not why I'm here, but I thoroughly enjoyed the show." She assured.

''Oh? You just wanted to see me?'' Tyrion asked hopefully

''You are going to the wall. I would go with Jon but it is a woman free zone." Jill reminded him.

"Yes that is certainly a downside." Tyrion agreed.

''We have never been apart for more than a day.'' Jill informed him. ''It would mean a lot if you kept an eye on him. Possibly talked him out of it before you left.'' Jill offered.

''You should talk to him.'' Tyrion suggested

''Our father is going to the capital. I am too because with Jon and father gone there is no place for us here.'' Jill informed him. ''The lady bitch never liked us, which I get.'' Jill admitted. ''I don't think I would like it either if my husband brought home twins that were not mine.''

''Husband? Are you engaged?'' Tyrion mused.

''Ha!' Jill laughed. ''It was a theoretical.'' Jill clarified.

''I wont be there long.'' Tyrion reminded her. ''Just a fly by.''

''I know. But still.'' Jill said softly.

''Of course.''

''Thank you Tyrion. I will see you soon then.''

''See you soon.'' Tyrion agreed.

+

'You said goodbye to Bran?' robb questioned coming up to Jon, they were headed out, Robb was to be the new lord of winterfell in his fathers absence.  'He's not going to die I know it.' Robb told him

'You starks are hard to kill.' Jon remarked

"Aint that the truth." Jill agreed as Robb pulled her to him.

'My mother?' Robb asked them.

'She was very kind.' Jon lied.

'I'm sure she was..." Robb agreed looking to Jill.

"I didn't bother." Jill muttered they stared at her. "What? I said lalala, ignored her glares and kissed Bran goodbye, tucked a note under his pillow for when he wakes."

"Of course you did.' Robb laughed out kissing her temple. " Next time I see you you'll be all in black.' Robb remarked

'It was always my color.' Jon added,

"And you... Gods you are going to be a southern lady, in dresses and flowers in your-" Jill slapped at Robb's chest. "Okay maybe not flowers..." Robb agreed.

"Don't let the weight of Lord of Winterfell get your head too big or else you won't fit through the door." Jill mused.

"You are always so lady like." Robb remarked tickling at her ribs.

'Farewell snows.'

'And you Stark.' Jon agreed.

"Bye dork." Jill said hugging him tight.

"Be careful Jilly." Robb whispered holding onto her.

"Tell that to him, I'm heading to sunshine and garden parties, he is going norther."  Jill reminded him.

"More north." Jon countered.

"Noth-er!" Jill shouted back.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time," Robb remarked and jill stared up at him confused. "Without you correcting my grammar with incorrect words and beating my ass to the ground." Robb clarified.

"You are going to get lazy and speak proper." Jill remarked.

"Properly?"  Jon called back.

"SHUT UP!" Jill laughed out chasing after Jon.

+

"I don't want you to go." Jill whispered.

"I'm sorry Jilly." Jon said and he felt her tears dripping onto his shirt.

"We have never been apart this long." Jill reminded him her face buried in his chest.

"I want to be a ranger like Benjen, then I can visit you all the time." Jon told her.

"That's not good enough." Jill told him as he wiped at her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jilly."

"Me too." she whimpered fisting his shirt not willing to let him go.

'It is a great honor to be in the nights watch the starks have served it for thousands of years and you are a stark.' ned told Jon, 'you might not have my name but you have my blood... Both of you.' Ned reminded them.

'Is our mother alive? Does she know about me? Know about Jill? Where I am where I'm going? Does she care?' jon questioned hopelessly. Jill looked to Ned, they hadnt asked, not in years but now was as good a time as any to tell them the truth.

'Next time we see each other we will talk about your mother.' Ned promised before riding off. "Come on Jill." Ned requested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.8K 77
King Aerys Targaryens little sister Avalon caught the eye of Tywin Lannister across the crowded room of her brothers coronation and he hasn't been ab...
41.4K 1.8K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...
142K 4K 26
Oberyns wife is bored of him. He does what he wants. Fucks who he wants. She just wants to be someones everything. Perhaps the capital will be differ...
156K 6K 39
Grace Lannister wanted a baby. Ned Stark wanted away from his wife. Starks were supposed to be honorable but Lannisters were too tempting. 🐺 "I ne...