His story

By Annalasha

Men can be in abusive relationships too. Join August and his abusive girlfriend. Will he get help or will he... More

Authors note
CharactersπŸ’”
IntroπŸ’”
Chapter 1πŸ’”
Chapter 2πŸ’”
Chapter 3πŸ’”
Added CharactersπŸ’”
Chapter 4πŸ’”
Chapter 5πŸ’”
Chapter 6πŸ’”
Chapter 7πŸ’”
Chapter 8πŸ’”
Chapter 9πŸ’”
Chapter 10πŸ’”
Chapter 11πŸ’”
Chapter 12πŸ’”
Chapter 13πŸ’”
Chapter 15πŸ’”
Chapter 16πŸ’”
Chapter 17πŸ’”
Chapter 18πŸ’”
Chapter 19πŸ’”
Chapter 20πŸ’”
Chapter 21πŸ’”
Chapter 22πŸ’”
Chapter 23πŸ’”
Chapter 24πŸ’”
Chapter 25πŸ’”
Chapter 26πŸ’”
Chapter 27πŸ’”

Chapter 14πŸ’”

258 15 0
By Annalasha

Unedited

"Hello?" August answers.

"I'm going to my friends tonight."

"You said we were going to spend time together when I got home."

"You actually believed that. It was definitely a front I put on for your family."

"Okay have fun and be safe." August says not trying to sound upset.

"You're not gonna fight me on this?"

"No, why would I?"

"Sometimes you would."

"I don't want to argue with you. There's no point in arguin when you gone do it anyways."

"You're hiding something I don't like that but okay. If I find out you're cheating imma end you."

"I'm not hiding nothing I promise baby. I love you."

"Mhmm." she says then she hangs up.

August was hurt but he wasn't going to show that. He was also trying to plan her birthday party out two weeks in advanced.

"Sorry about that. I want it to be at a nice Airbnb. I want to throw her a pool party."

"What colors for the party sir?"

"Can you do Pink and White. Also, for the pool can you make sure that there is a giant crown float with her name on it. Along with a lip, heart, and little cup holder floats as well."

"As for the cake?"

"Can I get a large custom made Hennesy cake, but can you make that pink, black and white. It doesn't matter how it's made."

"I remember her last cakes and they're in file. That way it's to her liking sir."

"Perfect. Also, can you make sure the biggest room is nicely decorated and nice for us for after the party. I want it to be very special for her."

"I understand. Now onto the food."

"Can I get cooks this year?"

"Yes sir."

"Great I want them to make her favorites."

"Okay. Is there anything else?"

"No sir."

"Okay we will make sure this is another birthday Miss. Reese enjoys."?

"Thank you have a nice day."

"You too." The man says as he walks out.

"Now Luna are you able to make her a bathing suit and a silver diamond dress?"

"Yes. What size is Imani?"

"Shes a small or a four."

"Okay bet. I'll get started on them tomorrow. What are you doing later?"

"Nothing probably just chill at home."

"Do you want to come over? I want to get started on the sketches and I want to record maybe you can help me. It won't get published until after the outfits are done and when she likes it."

"Sure."

"Bet."

"Can we go get ice cream from my favorite place?"

"Yeah, lets go."

_____

Hours later

"How's it going Muna gang. I have a special Guest with me today. Say hey August." Luna says to her YouTube channel.

"What's good?"

"Today I'll be sketching out two outfits. One a bathing suit and a dress. It's for Imani Reese. August is going to help me sketch it out for her as one of her special surprises."

She pulls out a sketch book that had different size bodies on it and picks a page.

"After you're done can I see your other sketches?"

"Yeah sure. What type of bathing suit do you think she might want?"

"I want it to be pink with rhinestones on it. I want her to look cute but sexy at the same time. It's her 21st so I want her to have fun. I want it to be a two piece as well. She doesn't really like a one piece."

"Hmmm what about rhinestones on her cups and a little line along her panty line?"

"That sounds cute, but I wouldn't know. I'm trying to picture it."

"Imma sketch it out right now. If you don't like it, we can change it."

"Okay bet."

"So how I do this. I set my camera up above me. Like this. Then I hit play again and I describe how I want to sketch it out."

"So Muna gang. Imma start off with the bottoms like I usually do. It's going to kinda have a thong like back but not too much to where it is one. I want to make it look like a v."

She sketched out the lining of the underwear and proceeds to talk again.

"Then imma make the rhinestones curve instead of putting them directly on the panty line like this. I promise y'all this is gonna be cute once I finish the actual product."

Luna made the rhinestones so detailed to the point you'd actually think they were real in August eyes. He was really fascinated by the way Luna could sketch and how she put together the outfit that fast.

"Next we'll do the top. So, I was thinking since he wanted her to be cute and sexy half the cup will be cut off, but the cup would also curve so it'll keep her boobs attached. Imma start off with the cup connected. Now I'm going to draw the line where I want to cut the extra fabric. I want to do the inside bottom boob and have the rest in a shape of a triangle. Also, I will be adding padding so her breasts will not fall out regardless. Now I'm going to add the rhinestones where I want them to be and then I'll be finished."

August waits for her to finish. When she was done, she showed her channel and then got August's full reaction to it.

"I actually like this. I feel she would love this."

"You might like it even more when I actually make it. I hope she really love my product."

"I feel she will. You're amazing."

Luna blushes and says thank you.

"Now time for the dress."

"Now I don't know a thing about dresses, but I want it to have rhinestones and I want it to be short."

"Okay how do you want it to be exactly and what color?"

"Surprise me."

"Now you're make me anxious. Imma try."

"Okay Muna gang let's get started on her dress. So underneath I want it to be a nude dress, but I want the outside to have all the rhinestones. The sleeves off her shoulder and the front to be a v neck. The dress will also be tight fitted. So here imma show y'all how I want the rhinestones. Next Imma add the sheers to the shoulders. With my idea I have one of the custom shoes, tiara, and choker I have waiting to go with this dress."

30 minutes later she was done, and she showed the camera then showed August.

"I like this. When did you start doing sketches like this?"

"Well, I started in I wanna say my freshman year in high school. I didn't start designing clothes until my junior year. I made a lot of prom dresses for the senior class. They had to book months in advance. My senior year I got noticed by a good friend of your dads and I started modeling their clothes and mine. Along with others modeling my clothes as well. This is the room I make all my creations if you haven't noticed, then I have a guest bedroom and then mine."

"That's cool as fuck."

"Thank you. When did you start singing."

"Well, I started when I wanna say around seven. I didn't start writing until I was around 15 when I had rough times. My dad wasn't famous yet and we were obliviously struggling, and music just calmed me down, so I did what I did. It wasn't until I was either 18 or 19 when my dad noticed and got me making music for him along with other artists he produced."

"Not gonna lie I be listening to your music all the time."

"Really that surprises me."

"Why your music is really good."

"I just I don't know. It really surprises me that you listen to me. I never expected it."

"I love your music. If I didn't know you, I'd be your biggest fan."

"That means a lot. I love all my supporters; they mean a lot to me."

"I can't wait until you're on tour one day and doing big things."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.5K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...
235K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...
184K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
296 0 18
TW: abusive relationship topics