Living In Time And Space (Boo...

By WritersBlock039

The Big Bang has commenced, and the universe is still in existence, thanks to the Doctor and Jessie blowing u... More

Prologue
The Impossible Astronaut
Day of the Moon
Spark
The Curse of the Black Spot
Embers
The Bad Wolf's Savior
Fire
The Rebel Flesh
The Almost People
Old Debts
A Good Man Goes To War
Promises To Keep
A/N: Age of Ultron and Where To Find It
Let's Kill Hitler
Till Death Do Us Part
Night Terrors
An Unlikely Ally
The Girl Who Waited
Lessons Learned
Four-Way Crossover
The God Complex
Nightmares and Reality
Closing Time
When It All Falls Apart
The Sister of River Song
Merry Christmas
The Time Lords, the Widow, and the Wardrobe
Humany Wumany Christmas
Epilogue

Living In Time And Space

7.1K 144 18
By WritersBlock039

The Doctor and Jessie have been remembered, and the threat of the cracks in time and space have been removed.

Now all they have to do is learn to survive with not only the Ponds, but FitzSimmons onboard the TARDIS as well.

And there is still the Silence to deal with . . . and what secret do the Ponds and the agents of SHIELD keep when it comes to the mysterious blue envelopes they all received?

***

While I have no promises about the updating schedule for this book, I will say that I will update it WHEN I CAN.

Anyway . . . our Third Bad Wolf has stormy grey eyes and long dark hair with her bangs braided back in an Asgardian style. She wears an outfit similar to a pirate's: a black camisole tank top, an offwhite off the shoulder shirt, a hot pink skirt with a black belt, black leggings, black boots, and a mauve frock coat. She is portrayed by Alexandra Daddario, and her theme is "Warlords" by Audiomachine.

Hopefully the prologue will be up in not too long, but we'll see. Until then, the "Slow Updates" part will be in effect. See you when I'm able to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.3K 28
After her difficult past, Jessie Nightshade found a way to run from it all. She's trusted the Doctor since "run," and they haven't stopped since. Wit...
7.7K 384 27
"I can't figure out how to show you how much you mean to me. You are my golden girl, my dearest friend. I am incredibly lucky to have you next to me...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
227K 7.2K 41
The Master is dead. The Year That Never Was is just that. The Year That Never Was. Martha is gone, and so is Jack, and the Doctor and Jessie are stil...