The Legendary Forest

Galing kay legendaryfever

How far will you go to bring peace to your kingdom? How far will you go to protect your newly beloved? ~~ Whe... Higit pa

Main Characters and Other Info
Rewrite Chapter 1
Rewrite Chapter 2
Rewrite Chapter 3
Rewrite Chapter 4
Rewrite Chapter 5:
Rewrite Chapter 6
Rewrite Chapter 7
Rewrite Chapter 8
Rewrite Chapter 9
Rewrite Chapter 10
Rewrite 11
Rewrite Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Rewrite
Chapter 14 Rewrite
Chapter 15 Rewrite
Chapter 16 Rewrite
Chapter 17 Rewrite
Rewrite Chapter 18
19 rewrite
A Flash to the Past
Rewrite Chapter 20
Rewrite chapter 21
Rewrite Chapter 22
Rewrite Chapter 23
~Part 2~
NL: Chapter 1
NL: Chapter 2
NL: Chapter 3
NL: Chapter 4
NL: Chapter 5
NL: Chapter 6
NL: Chapter 7
NL: Chapter 8
NL: Chapter 9
NL: Chapter 10
NL: 11
NL 12
NL: 14
NL: 15
NL: 16
NL: 17
NL: 18
NL 19
NL 20
Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

NL 13

0 0 0
Galing kay legendaryfever

Recap of Memories

            Much has happened in the forest since Narissa left Niderudion.

Not only had Cestía been having nightmares regarding what happened to Dizirá.

She has been seeing what the Sirenzania's princess have done to their prince.

He was trapped in shadowed glass statue thing.

Cestía told Niderudion too, what she was feeling.

That was when Niderudion promised her that they will save her kingdom.

It was then they decided even if it was night, to find the first clue: a princess who controlled shadows.

Niderudion sighed as he rest up on the balcony.  Cestía was nearby with a worried face.

"Did tu (you) plan to let ella (her) go when we fought?" She couldn't help but ask.

Niderudion shrugged, "I didn't want her dead yet.  But we have figured out that Dizirá is in darkness because of her.  Now we must figure out how to get the darkness out." The prince looked away,
      "And I'm afraid we might need Kyriadelia's help since she is light."

"She's not as bad tu make her out to be." The girl smiled, "Besides tu already told Narissa everything you knew.  Didn't she say that she was searching for her too?"

"It's Nari to you!" Niderudion glared, "Yeah she was.  Of course she is because she thinks it would be fun and a challenge." He laughed at his lover's antics,
        "I just... hope she is able to find a way through shadow without using pure Narvidia light."

"Okay okay you can only call her that!  I forgot." She shrugged,
     "For now we should wait and see what happens.  I hope he can wait a little more..."

"Hey, don't worry, he will be alright." He smiled at her, "If you are fine and like this what worse will he face?  Once Narissa finds a way to cure shadow then everything will be alright."

Niderudion promised Cestía.

"You're making that face again." Cestía states.

Niderudion blinked, "H-huh?" He smiled sheepishly, "What face?  You mean that something clearly was going on between you at Cestíon?"

Cestía looked horrified with that thought it made her feel disgusted even.

"No you got it all wrong..." She began to say, "For the truth is that Cestíon and I...."

Niderudion widen his eyes as he heard her next words.

He was mistaken and couldn't believe it.  It was just she had dark hair as the shadows and well...

It was so strange.

He looked at Cestía determined, they were going to do something very soon.

...

"I-I'm s-sorry!" A girl whimpered with a bit of fear in her eyes.  She was brave with many things but the fact she was here being summoned by those elders scared her.

She would speak her mind and trouble awaits her.  But the girl didn't care, she was trapped and wasn't free.

Nobody saw how she really felt, how if she could just be herself then she would be much happier.

The man in front of the girl shook his head, "I'm tried of dealing with you.  Can't you or your escort escort learn to silence yourself."

The male nearby lowered his head, "Please forgive me.  I'll do better."

The girl widen her eyes and her turquoise hair all bottled up on the top of her head came loose.

"I'm much happier being myself... Why do I ha--"

"Silence!" The elder yelled.

The girl jumped back in fright.  She must stay strong, she thought.

The elder shook his head, "You are lucky you are a pretty little thing cause then your face and so much more would be nothing.  If you couldn't make such beauty with that mouth, I'd have that tongue of yours ripped to pieces!" He exclaimed slamming his fist on the wall besides her head.

She lowered her head, "Umms I.."

"Strip!" He suddenly exclaimed.  The girl did nothing.  "Did you not hear me?!  I said strip and turn around while you are it, girl!"

She faced the other direction in confusion and frustration.

Hot liquid metal was being poured down the girl's back and everywhere.

She screamed in agony and cried out in pain as it dropped down.

"ARGHhhh ehk... Urghk.. Aghhhhh!" She cried out.  The other male couldn't meet her eyes as he felt helpless not sure what to do.

If he helped, then he would be punished to.

Finally the man stopped and left her alone.

The other male rushed forward with a long coat and blanket.

"Venessa!" He called her nickname.  "It's going to be alright," he gently comforted the girl. "I'll bring you back."

He helped her through the halls until she reached her room.  He wrapped his arms around the coat and just helped the girl through the pain.

It was enough for her.

"Ver I--"

The male she called Ver shook his head, "Here.  A warm cloth.  It's soaked with hot water.  It will help."

She closed her eyes and sighed, "Hey Thank you.  I mean it is all you've done."

The male applied the warm cloth to her back.  "At least this eases the feeling.  It always does."

"Y...yeah" The girl winces, "I want to leave.  Never come back but I.. ergh"

"Sorry.  It doesn't hurt more does it?" He gently asked the girl.

She shook her head, "No, it relieves it if anything."

The male smiled, "I promise you one day we will leave.  We all will.  Not just me and you, but Lady Syrukia and ... Sir Sizerci too."

That made her smile, "I'd like that.  When will it happen?"

He laughed, "Out of the two of us you're the only one that can see things like that."

The girl crossed her arms, "I can't control it or even know what it is showing me half the time!  It just so confusing."

He smiled, "It would be worse if elders knew.  Good thing I know right? Maybe you can tell Syrukia or Sizerci one day, but I'll relieve the spell when that day happens."

The two looked at each other.  The girl had both of her hands out. The male had a cloth over the girl's back with his other hand  over one of her hands.

They were promised to each other.

And slowly began to accept their affiliation with the other.

However slowly after they accepted it was when they were torn away and she could never see him again.

She left.
Her brother left.

Syrukia and the male stayed behind.

But both she and Sizerci lost some memories to learn the ways of eradicating darkness.

She forgot that he was the first person she trusted before Niderudion.

And now with her whole childhood being memoryless, she doesn't think of it not even wish to have it returned.

She is content with everything she has. Why bring unnecessary trouble into her life?

But that girl, Sarcivenessa was always called Narica as a nickname by her family.  It slowly forged into her new name Naricelissa.  And with that name she wouldn't be recognizable.

And Naricelissa and Nakosir's new life with no memories of the past, their youngest sister, Nasima made sure they would keep their goals but never return to Selvin.

...

The next evening came like a time for Moons to awake.

Once clear in the Twilight sky, she watched for everything.

First the girl sneaked out to the forest then she waited.

She had the flowers that could produce light magic.  The only odd thing was that there were no shadows, no darkened ones around.

She widened her eyes.  "Where is everyone?  No shadows being around had never happened in years... Centuries maybe." She muttered out loud.

Something is going on.  Something bad and evil.  And I'm going to find the source of it and destroy it before it does anything, Narissa thought

However, as she left to find out what was happening since she could no longer test the magic light she acquired on shadows, a group of reedins filled with darkness and shadows arrived into the kingdom.

They had a plan, but she was heading out to save Dizirá instead of this realization.

However she would need backup.  She smiled as she sent a message to Niderudion.

Narissa: Hey Nideru, I'm going to need much backup of anyone on our side that is willing to help save Dizirá.

Niderudion: Narissa!

Narissa: Strange enough there are no shadows around causing trouble.  I found only dead or lifeless bodies of passerbys instead.  I have not tested this.

Niderudion: Then if that doesn't work than how are we supposed to help Dizirá

Narissa grinned as she sent the next thing.

Narissa: Get that Light Princess you strongly hate 💢 And those elemental 🔥 💦 🌪️ 🌿 princes would be amazing in this situation.  Anyone that is willing.

Niderudion: But then I'll have to have Kiridena and my mom finding out and stopping us 😨

Narissa: You could always make sure it's just between you few.

Niderudion: Fine.  I'll see you soon right?

Narissa: Hmm maybe 🤔  If you gather everyone and meet me around Dizirá's outskirts as the moon rises tonight.

Niderudion: I'll see you then My Princess 💕🥺

Narissa was now very much blushing as she walked the remainder of the way to Dizirá.

She smiled as she thought of Niderudion.

~~~

Niderudion was with Cestía.

"Alright here is the plan.  We are meeting with Narissa around Dizirá just as the moon rises.  However, she said to bring... Uh... Well let... Well Kyriadelia... Come." He said the last part in a small voice.

Cestía widen her eyes, "I'm not against it but why?"

Niderudion shrugged, "Maybe in case what she did doesn't work.  She also said to just bring backup like the elemental princes."

"Isn't Kyriadelia close to them?" Cestía asked with a pondering thought.  Kyriadelia was always hanging out with them.

She always enjoyed their company and tried to make them see that arguing with the other was never the answer.

Niderudion nodded, "Yeah...."

A short while later, Kyriadelia was jumping up and down.   She was about to go on adventure and couldn't wait.

"And nobody can find out!" Niderudion warned.  "Unless they are helping us."

Kyriadelia nodded, "Look I understand.  I am not going to bring anyone-- not even Zyion unless he is willing to help us and put aside his nasty attitude towards Esperon."

Niderudion cocked an eyebrow, surprised at her words. "Wait really?  You think all of that especially about Esperon?"

"It's your home and kingdom right?  I wish you told me sooner you know especially that it was you I talked with before!" She exclaimed, "You we're so cool and nice."

"...Yeah that's cause I was telling you what you wanted to hear.  I wanted to know something then." Niderudion looked away.

Kyriadelia laughed, "That's okay.  What was it by the way?"

Niderudion shrugged, "I don't remember." However he did know, but rather not think about that.

"Say is that girl coming...?" Kyriadelia asked the prince.

"Oh Narissa?  Ye--"

"Yeah your girlfriend right.  She's cool and strong so I--"

Niderudion froze, "WAIT What?!  She's not my girlfriend!" He turned away feeling his face turn slightly pink.  "I'm not even courting her..." He responded, but his only thoughts were:
He was not counting her, not yet at least.

"Oh?  Then you should court me!" Kyriadelia announced.  Cestía snickered at her statement and Niderudion started coughing.

"WHAT?!" He looked bewildered.

"Yeah then Narvidia and Esperon would be together in harmony!" She decided.

Niderudion shook his head, "No.  You're like 14... I mean 13.  Younger than me.  And Reedins have this rule that states no heirs can either way." Niderudion shrugged stopping the awkward conversation.

Cestía sighed, "His type is older and Esperon."

Niderudion glares at Cestía's words.  As they headed out of the kingdom they were stopped by a few voices.

"Niderudion?  Kyriadelia?!" Those two siblings exclaimed.

Elvon and Relvon stood there in amazement, "What are you doing out here?" Relvon first asked.

"Doing stuff that no concern for the likes of you," Niderudion muttered giving him the cold shoulder.

Narissa would probably scowl at him for being that way but he couldn't help it. 
      He wasn't all that caring for just anyone especially them who indirectly did something by knowing all about Nelvren.

"Whatcha' up to." Elvon kept following, "Hey you realize the forest is that way."

"Yes, now leave." He sighed.

Cestía frowned, "Hey do you know any strong magic?  Or are you good at fighting?"

"We can defend ourselves and probably some pretty gal if that's what you're asking.  Plus our uncle is like knows that kind of stuff and we know everything he does." Relvon answered.

Elvon then added, "We do know light magic too!"

Cestía, "Alright you're coming with us to save Dizirá!"

They blinked, "Wait what?!"

"Yep, it's totally gonna be so fun!" Kyriadelia piped in. "Plus there might be some pretty girls there!  A damsel in distress might be covered with shadows and you could rescue them!"

Their eyes twinkles, "R...really?!  Let's go help this kingdom.  We will save the world from darkness!"

Niderudion turned to Cestía, "What's with Narvidians thinking getting rid of darkness and shadows from a certain kingdom or place means saving the world?"

She shrugged, having no response.

Kyriadelia shouted as they had entered the Narvidian Forest Outskirts, "Now onward to the Elemental kingdom!"

The elemental princes were fighting outside the kingdom.

"Why do you have to do this to me!" The youngest cried out.

The oldest shouted back, "You're just a spare.  You're unwanted unless something happens to me and that is doubtful!"

The younger brother shoved roaring flames and leaves at him, "I wish I wasn't even your brother.  I wish I wasn't a spare.  I'd rather not even be royal!" He cried out in agony.

"Hey boys... Quit your screaming and killing." Kyriadelia smiled at them, "We have fun things to do!"

"Spend your energy saving Dizirá, the kingdom covered in shadow instead." Cestía waved her hand.

The siblings turn to each other before agreeing.
They were here for the battle.

Finally they could see Naricelissa.

"I've been waiting for you." She smiled, "It's been awhile hasn't?"

// Sometimes I like staying up at night talking to my friends and we just act silly.  Like they will spam some pictures relating to a fandom, then I'll do the same.  And then I'll make silly edits to random gifs by placing goofy audio over them.  There was a gif of this character opening their mouth and was about to fight someone, so I added a high pitch scream.
    We couldn't stop laughing.\\

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.3K 1.7K 37
A Queen and a King from different empires Join forces through Consensual marriage. A brave, courageous (maybe evil) queen Meets, A shy, introverted...
110 9 8
What if there's a world where people with abilities lives? And what if people with no abilities also live alongside them. The ones with abilities w...
146 29 15
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...