I Loved You

By sapphire_stone_

This is a story of 2 childhood friends who are with each other from the day they start speaking..... Eventua... More

A/N
Main Characters
characters
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
SIDNEET IS BACK
Chapter 9
Happy Independence Day
CHAPTER 8
Apology Letter πŸ˜…
Chapter 10
chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

304 28 2
By sapphire_stone_

( Unedited... So please ignore the mistakes 🙂 )

Enjoy the song 😊😇

Flashback ends

The next day Sid woke up and looked at the photographs of them in the wall for sometimes as always but today he was smiling looking at it... He finally found his Avni... His love.... Now the only thing he want is her smiling face and he's sworn to make her happy. Now he's not gonna let her go... Once he did and that made her a lifeless soul.... But not anymore.

Sid : Good morning love... Im so happy today why? Cause atlast I found you... And now I'm gonna make you happy my love... I'll make you smile... You suffered a lot not anymore... I'll make you happy just as before 😊

Meanwhile @ Janneet's

Avu was also happy. Jann saw her smiling happily in the morning after so long... She ( Jann ) was also happy to see hee bestie smiling rather than crying like everyday she do for the past years... She had happy tears in her eyes...

Jann's POV : It's been a while I saw you smiling first in the morning... And I know the reason... Thank you God for sending Sidd here... I knew she'll be happy once she see him 😊 Don't take that smile away from her again God... She suffered much.... Seeing her smiling wholeheartedly I'm also feeling so happy.... Now everything's gonna alright cause her Siddo had come and now he'll make sure she's happy ☺️ Insha Allah everything will be fine now 😇

Jann : Good morning Avuu

Avu : Good morning to you too Jannu

Jann : You're not coming to Office today...?

Sid : Not only her but you too not going office today cause we're going for an outing 😁😌

Jann : Ahh... You little piece of bawle 😤 you... You startled me 😤

Sid : Hehe... Sorry not sorry... Now hurry up Jann... We've to gooooo

The day went blissful with lot of laughing chitchats teasings and little bickerings between Sidjann. At the end of the day Avu felt only happiness and peace...

Avu's POV : How strange... Today I feel like everything is as before... I feel so happy and peaceful after so long.... Just Siddo came and I'm smiling wholeheartedly again 🙃 Siddo you where are and will be my happiness... Once I lost it not again... I'll tell you everything today itself maddo... I know after knowing everything you'll be mad at me may...maybe yo...you gonna h...hate me for h...hiding everything fr....from you.... But I can't keep you in dark anymore... I'll say everything maddo... I'll ask for your forgiveness for not believing you... For not stopping you from going away... 😞

Avu : Siddo... I... I want to tell you something important...

Sid : Yeah... Tell Maddo why are you being so formal 😆

Avu : C... can we talk alone?

Jann : Err... I'm going to get us ice cream guys you proceed 😅

Jann excused herself giving them privacy cause she knew what Avu's gonna say and she found it's better to leave them by themselves.

Sid : Err... Avni??!

Avu : Siddo... The thing I'm gonna tell you is serous and it's the reason for the current me 🙂. I... hided so much from you... But not anymore... After listening to me you can get mad or even shout at me but... but please don't hate or ignore me...

By the time she was crying and Sid knew what she's gonna tell. He just took her into his embrace calming her mumbling sweet things into her ears...

Sid : It's okay Maddo everything is alright... I'm never gonna get mad at you nor gonna hate you Bub... At least not in this life... I could never hate you... Ykr I treasure you the most?hmm....

Avu was feeling both terrible and calm... Ahe felt terrible cause she hided things from the person who loves her this dearly... But felt calm as she knew he's gonna be there for her always.
And she started to speak up... He listen to everything without saying anything but just hugging and caressing her hairs softly. She felt a lot better spilling everything to him that she felt sleepy hearing his heartbeats....
Whereas Sid had tears in his eyes... Even if he knew everything but hearing from her side made him feel really sad... Thats when he felt her soft breathing and a smile made it's way to his face... She was sleeping on his chest sitting on his lap...
When Jann came back she blessed with a view which made her so much happy herself... Seeing Avu sleeping while hugging Sid made her cry in happiness a little. When Sid found her presence near them he turned to Jann.

Jann : It's been a while...

Sid looked at her in confusion...

Sid : Huh 🤔?

Jann : 😊 it's been a while I saw her sleeping peacefully without taking sleeping pills 🙂

Sid : She take sleeping pills?🙁

He wasn't aware of that since he lost her location for all these times.

Jann : Yeah... After that incident she was really heartbroken... Even if he never loved her her love was true atleast... Love makes people blind and thats what happened to her also she trusted him a little too much 🙂 And when she got to know everything was a lie, She was living in a house of cards all these while hoping it's a unbreakable world she couldn't bear that... She went too much silent she couldn't fell asleep for weeks atlast by my compelling she visited a psychiatrist. We came here so no one would find out her misery... She didn't wanted to make anyone sad or worry about her... You know every morning she used to cry thinking everything... Yk whome she missed the most... It was YOU... She missed you the most... She'll always say that if she had only believed you back then this would never happened... And I know you missed her too... Can... can I ask you something?

Sid nodded with teary eyes... He don't believe his own toungh for now...

Jann : You Loved her right?

Sid just looked at her with a surprised face... Looking at her eyes made him nod his head in approval without knowing...

Jann : I knew it... So you knew about Varun too?

He knew he can't lie to her so he just nodded looking back to the fountain of the park where they were sitting.

Jann : Hmm... But when?

Sid : At...at the day of her 18th birthday... I was gonna propose her then I saw Varun and....

He didn't completed and she didn't forced too. They sat in silence for sometimes starring to the fountain... The water flowing in a loop inside it like how their life turned...

Jann : Let's head back... You wanna wake her up or?!

Sid : Let her be... I'll leave her to her room...

Jann : Hmm... I think I'm gonna drive back 😁😌

Sid : 😁😅

TBC

I'm the sorry gooys I'm the sorry 😥🙏 I was really busy lately as yk I'm a degree student now my 5th sem exam is on the way... And there was election going on... Plus internals projects assignments seminars 😭😩 I didn't even had time to login 😖🤐

I wish you guys will understand my situation... Today my study leave started and I login here only to get messages and comments for the next chapter that's why I write it now.... I was studying earlier that's why I'm posting at this hour 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...
95.9K 4.5K 33
π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 π’ƒπ’π’š π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… 𝒔𝒐...
399K 24.4K 105
Story of an arrogant jerk who was kicked out of home by his father and a sassy but gold hearted girl.
112K 5.8K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...