A Secret Curse | Yandere Hogw...

By PercabethFanLiz

When an Hufflepuff accidentally gets a harem of yandere's instead of a good grade in her OWL exams. "You are... More

info
--stormy days
--friends
--annoyed
-- love
--oemor
--riddle
--insane
--tired
--red head
--slytherin
--father
--superior
--lies
--touch
--looks
--memories
--potter
--starts
--mi amor
--rivals
--ron
--brothers
--Power
--warnings
--thoughts
--glasses
--wary
--wood
--sorrow
--fuck
--romeo
--battle
--3 troubles
--not belonged
--hypocrites

--ours only

11.5K 425 150
By PercabethFanLiz

Dear Diary,

In the end, there is only one person that is going to be chok|

In the end, there is only one person that is going to be cho|

In the end, there is only one person that is going to be chosen|

In the end, there is only one person that is going to be chosen. But who is chosen will suffer the most than who were not.|

—-

Y/n couldn't believe she almost tripped on the last step of the stairs as her form stumbled forward. She managed to catch herself at the last second as a breath of relief escaped her lips. She was glad that she didn't fall on someones back.

It was the next day. The day after Ron and her chatted about a certain someone. Even through her first night of getting a full seven hours of sleep, the conversation never did go away in her dreams.

She knew the events that happened a while ago was something that Y/n wanted to avoid, but she didn't expect that Hermione would have such hatred for her own doing.

"Ever since the day you embarrassed her, all she ever wanted to do was get revenge on you for how naive you are."

Recalling the events, Y/n grit her teeth. Her pace quickened while walking in the hallway.

Embarrassed her? That can't be right.

Y/n closed her eyes.

She's the one that embarrassed me.

Every single day she had hoped for Hermione to come out of her shell and have a real conversation with her for her actions. How could someone she only just met a few months ago in a train say such possessive things to her?

Another thing she needs to worry about was added to her list of troubles, yet she wondered how things got so out of control. When did it all start?

Y/n was about to open her eyes before she felt a sudden force stopping her movement.

An arm to be specific.

Her head snapped up as her eyes landed on the white wall in front of her.

"You're clumsier than I thought, Y/n." A voice teased, making the dazed girl turn her head.

She was caught off guard by the height of the person whom made her tilt her head to capture their features.

Immediately, she felt embarrassed.

"Cedric.. where did you come from?"

The young Hufflepuff boy retracted his arm, using his hand to scratch his head nervously.

"I was about to go to the library to collect one of the study books for my test in Herbology. It just happened that I witness you walking towards a wall."

Y/n quickly shook her head.

"My intention wasn't to walk towards a wall. I was just.."

Y/n paused, releasing a heavy sigh.

"..Stressed out about something. But, thanks for saving me from embarrassment."

There was a moment of silence where neither of them spoke. Y/n couldn't manage into making eye-contact with Cedric, only looking at the taunting white wall.

Cedric too, didn't have the courage to speak first. In fact, it was the first time he felt something blooming inside his system. No, it wasn't his organs failing him. It was a feeling. Cedric felt nervous. Nervous. That word was so foreign to him that he sometimes forget the meaning of it.

He always had a sense of confidence whenever he made a conversation to anyone, even if he was dealing with Snape here. He might've been intimidated, but it was never more than that.

The way it was just a fellow Hufflepuff girl who had the looks of an average woman, and a certain personality made Cedric think something was wrong with him.

No, that couldn't be.

Cedric held out his hand towards Y/n, who in return looked at it in confusion.

"Some say the more you stress, the more your face wrinkles. Can't have that pretty face of yours be ruined, can we?"

Y/n scoffed at his words, letting out a mocking smile.

"So you're more worried about my wrinkles than my own well being?"

Cedric tilted his head.

"I care for you much more than you think, your well being is just apart of it. Besides.." He let out a smile as he trailed off. Cedric let his head lean closer to the oblivious girl.

"I know a place where you can relieve your stress."

Y/n's dazed self was now conscious to her surroundings as her eyes made eye-contact with the brown-haired boy. The tone he said it in made her spine tingle throughout her bare back.

How could one make an innocent sentence so alluring?

Y/n chuckled nervously.

"Seriously? Don't you have to go to the library?"

Cedric shrugged.

"It could wait."

The two stayed in that position, thoughts differing from one another as Y/n felt trapped. Where was she even going before he appeared anyways?

Y/n slowly raised her hand, outstretching to touch the palm of the taller male before he grasped her's softly.

It probably wasn't important.

"Alright. Take me away, Cedric."

—-

The duo didn't get too far to their destination before something interrupted their route. More like someone.

Y/n dreaded bumping into more familiar faces since she could barely hold herself together with Cedric. It wasn't a big shocker that he was someone who had a high reputation. She knew that when people see them together, they would immediately think that he forced himself to talk to her out of pity.

The girl cringed. Y/n turned to Cedric to find him already staring back at her.

Was he really forcing himself to talk to her?

"Cedric-"

Y/n was suddenly interrupted by multiple books dropping in front of the two, causing the two hufflepuffs to be alerted by the sound.

"Sorry."

Y/n almost flinched at the familiarity of the voice.

".. Y/n?"

The girl looked up and felt her fist tighten. It really was someone she was familiar with.

"Hermione."

Y/n stood silent with her eyes scanning the other brunette. Her face held no emotion as Hermione stood directly in front of her. Cedric also stopped his walking and eyed the two with confusion.

The atmosphere turned awkward with the three staying silent. They knew if one started talking, it would either lead to a dead end or something more.

"...See you around."

Though, she didn't want to stay long to see what that something is.

Y/n grabbed Cedric's hand instinctively, pulling his body closer towards her as she was about to walk past the bushy-haired girl. The pulled boy widened his eyes at the sudden force, about to say something before Hermione beat him to it.

"Wait! .."

Hermione called out, stepping in her way.

".. Can we please talk to each other without avoiding one's eye? It hurts to walk within this palace without us ever communicating anymore.." Her sentence stopped, eyes flickering to capture Y/n's features.

Y/n held a neutral expression, staring back at Hermione whose fingers clenched her soft palms. It was a habit that grew overtime the more days she stayed at Hogwarts.

Hermione knew something was wrong with her, from the very first day she made a conversation with Y/n. It was weird. Very weird. Her systems were alarmed in a way that could be described as panic mode. It was like she was rewarded by just hearing her voice.

But why was she feeling this way? Why did it happen so fast that her good behavior broke its facade?

Was there more to Y/n than just herself?

Y/n fidgeted with her hands. She didn't know how to respond, nor do. Hermione was her first friend she made on the train, so why couldn't she give her a chance?

"I'll be a man for you, Y/n. I would do anything for you."

The words shuddered Y/n as a shiver went up her spine.

She didn't want that day to repeat, yet is ignoring her going to help prevent that? Was there really a choice for Y/n?

"... O.. Okay." Y/n muttered quietly, only the two of them could hear.

Cedric , who still stood in thought felt the nervous feeling off of his companion. He eyed Hermione whose expression perked up at her agreement.

What did you do to her, Granger?

"Oh, Y/n! .. Thank you so much-" She exhaled with a brief smile.

Hermione sparred a brief glance at the boy next to Y/n. She was walking with him until she appeared, if Hermione didn't stop them would she already be too late?

Her gaze turned into a glare the longer she stared at him. Cedric caught this as his eyebrows furrowed. He knew people disliked him as a person, but it confused him how she made it so obvious.

He turned his attention back to the girl next to him, seeming to connect the dots rather quick.

She was jealous.

For once, someone was jealous of him. It was usually never this way, but Cedric didn't mind that she was jealous of him. He didn't mind that she wanted Y/n.

In fact, he enjoyed it.

Hermione outstretched her hand towards Y/n, a gesture that meant she wanted to talk alone. But goodness, was she really naive?

Just as Hermione was about to grab her wrist, a grip stopped her from her actions. She winced at the sudden pain on her arm.

"I'm sorry, but I think your little conversation has to wait. Y/n and I were about to do something important."

Hermione let a frown invade her features, retracting her arm harshly.

"It obviously can wait, since Y/n already agreed to it. Right, Y/n?" Hermione quickly locked eyes with the e/c colored girl, yet she was interrupted by the males mocking laugh.

"You really can't read the room, can you? I guess the rumors about you being dense is true after all."

Hermione felt her fist clench as fury grew inside her. She knew rumors were spread around about her, but hearing it by him made her feel like shit. She wished it was Y/n who told her she was a piece of shit, or an dense motherfucker.

She didn't care what Y/n thought of her, how could she if she felt butterflies whenever Y/n showed her any emotions?

The feeling was intense that Hermione even had to question if she really liked Y/n, or she just wanted to be used by her.

".. Could you mind your own business, or are you a nosy fuckboy like everyone says you are?"

Cedric smiled.

"Is that what you think of me? I'm flattered by that assumption, it's creative." He dotted which made Hermione angry.

"Y/n, let's go."

"No, Y/n." Cedric interrupted, blocking Hermione's path towards Y/n. His eyes looked intently towards the oblivious girl who in return pursed her lips.

"You were stressed out because of her, weren't you? You don't have to go with her if you don't want to. I'm here," He paused, before tilting his head.

"Remember?"

"Stop making me look like the damn villain, won't you? Y/n, please." Hermione raised her voice, her eyes getting watery.

Cedric turned his head.

"Is this one of your manipulation tricks? You are really a crybaby, aren't you?"

"Cedric, stop." Y/n muttered, laying her hand on his arm.

She has never seen Cedric being so publicly rude to an individual, especially a girl. Usually, he's pretty flirtatious yet it was this time where he looked utterly disgusted.

"Don't go with her, Y/n." Cedric said, keeping her hand on his arm.

"Come with me instead."

Y/n felt the same dizziness she felt at the library. She was awestrucked, confused and scared.

Y/n was about to sputter a useless response before she saw a drop of red liquid near Hermione's shoes.

Her eyebrows scrunched, following the trail that the two didn't even see. Not even sparring a glance.

When the trail stopped at the wall, Y/n almost screamed at the sudden violent sight.

The wall beside them was leaking with red words that could only be made out of lucious, fresh blood. The words were barely unreadable but one's amazing eyes could make out the words which Y/n was fortunate to have.

The word spelt out;

B A T H R O O M

—-

Wrote this in school with my phone on life support.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...