Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧

269 7 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Seven
🌬The Aftermath☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to a race track and two Satomobiles racing are shown with a low angle shot. A high angle shot shows the whole circuit. Asami, Korra, Mako, and Bolin are sitting in the stands.

Asami: Pretty cool, huh?

Korra: Way cooler than a makeover.

Amazed by the scene of race cars on the track.

Korra: This is where Future Industries test-drives their Satomobiles. Ever been behind the wheel?

Unsure she looked at Asami.

Korra: The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog.

Asami: You want me to take you for a spin?

Looking at Asami then to the track she smiled at her giving a nod.

Korra: Let's do it!!

Two Satomobiles stand next to each other. Korra puts on goggles, she is sitting behind Asami. A man is sitting in the other car. The race starts as a man in blue waves a white flag in front of the cars. Asami falls behind first, but smiles and catches up fast as Mako and Bolin cheer from the sidelines.

She overtakes the other mobile, her back wheel grazing the wall. The man tries to catch up, but his front wheel and Asami's back wheel touch and his car starts swaying. Asami wins the race, stops the car and both girls get off.

Back at the estate stood a familiar boy. Hiroshi sitting at his desk doing paperwork for Amon and him. Later on, Y/N knew they would get a call from one of the Equalist about some type of information later on.

Staring at the teens not being able to bear their conversations as the glass stood between them and the noise. Getting away from the window he sat at the couch having his head back relaxing himself. Remembering the conversation he had with Korra not long after.

Y/N: I just wanted to fucking explore. Then I get myself with the Equalist which is somewhat exciting but dealing with an Avatar...god...God....

Looking up at the papers Hiroshi saw the poor boy having a relaxed body but a frustrated expression. Letting it go, he went back to work.

●●●

The scene changes to the mansion. Korra, Asami, Mako and Bolin enter through the door.

Bolin: Emergency, emergency coming through, beep beep!

Running off to the bathroom. Korra smiled noticing she had to also go to the bathroom.

Korra: Uh, is there another bathroom I can use?

Asami: We have a lady's powder room upstairs, first door on your right. You can freshen up in there.

Korra: Thanks.

Walking away to the bathroom.

●●●

Cuts to Korra washing and drying her hands. She notices and picks up the powder sponge and looks at it intensely, before smashing it onto her face. A powder cloud covers her face and Korra starts choking. As she leaves the room, she hears a voice.

Hiroshi: No, no! No, I assure you, everything is going exactly as planned.

Korra looks around and sneaks toward the room where the voice is coming from. Seeing a person sitting in a chair faced away from the keyhole she was looking.

Looking more, she noticed another person in the room but their back was faced away from her view.

Hiroshi: Trust me, by the end of the week ...  we'll be ready to strike!

Now seeing it was Hiroshi. Shocked she saw the person still didn't turn she got up snd turned running off before anything could be seen.

Cuts to the butler spraying perfume all over Bolin and Mako and Asami standing behind them. Korra runs past them.

Asami: You're leaving? But I-I thought ...

Korra: Uh, sorry! I forgot, I'm supposed to airsit, I mean babybend, I-I mean babysit the airbender kids. See you later!

Running off confusing the three. While butler let it be not dealing with the situation.

●●●

Cut to the door of the Sato mansion, which the butler opens. Korra, Lin, and Tenzin enter. Tenzin and Lin walk upstairs and Korra walks behind them, passing Mako and Asami.

Mako getting in the way, he stopped Korra.

Mako: What's going on? Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions?

Korra: I overheard him on the phone yesterday. Asami, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think your father might be involved with the Equalists.

Not believing the stamens she defended her father. Mako getting upset that Korra would spy on Mr. Sato from yesterday's time.

Inside Hiroshi Sato's office, Lin and Tenzin stand in front of Hiroshi's desk but also shocked that Y/N was in the room with him. Asami knew as he worked with him.

Lin: Mr. Sato, we just have a few follow-up questions for you.

Asami: My father is innocent. Just because we're not benders doesn't mean we support those awful Equalists.

Not understanding but hearing Equalist he looked offended about it. He looked at Y/N as he also stood up and took a stand next to him as Asami did the same.

Hiroshi: Equalists? Is that what this is about? I can assure you I have nothing to do with those radicals.

Y/N: Indeed. As well, Chief Lin.. what made you and Council Tenzin accuse him if you do or do not have any proof about it.

Taking a stand Korra looked at him hoping g he would understand.

Korra: Y/N understand please.. Mr. Sato definitely has something to do with them.

Glancing her way he blinked before sighing and placing a hand on the bridge of his nose.

Y/N: Korra...what makes you believe this?

Korra: I overheard him on the phone. You said the Cabbage Corp investigation bought you time, and you're getting ready to strike. Explain that!

Hiroshi: This is all just a misunderstanding, resulting from the young Avatar's overactive imagination. My number one competitor was knocked out of the game. It's providing me an opportunity to strike the market with a new line of Satomobiles.

Laughing at the young Avatar. Tenzin looked from Korra to Y/N then Hiroshi.

Tenzin: In order to put all suspicions to rest, might we have a look into your factories and warehouses?

Hiroshi: If you feel it's necessary, you're welcome to search all of Future Industries.

●●●

Finding out nothing as Hiroshi Sato was now claimed innocent. Not believing her theory to which she stated to Mako on what she is believing. Even Asami was getting annoyed that Korra accused her Father for having ties with the Equalist.

Mako and Korra had a minor quarrel while Y/N stood back watching it.

Mako walks away to Asami, one arm wrapping around her shoulder, and leaves as Korra sighs and turns away. A worker in the background slides the factory's door shut and turns to see Korra, the view changes to a close-up of his eyes. Cut to Lin and Tenzin standing near Korra, who strokes Naga as the worker approaches her. He places a note in Korra's hand as he walks past her. Korra, surprised, looks around to see who handed her the note, to no avail. She opens the note and reads it. Looking at it with surprise, she turns to Lin and Tenzin.

●●●

Finally finding some info about Hiroshi Sato, Korra gotten her answer to what was the deal with him.

Heading to the Sato Mansion she encountered with all four teenagers surprise by Y/N standing with them. Asami saw Korra asking as to why she would be back already.

Korra: Asami believe me. Your Dad is up to something and we need to talk to him.

About to speak Y/N stopped her confusing her.

Y/N: Fine.... he should be in workshop right.

Nodding they headed to workshop seeing that it was completely empty. Not understanding she looked to Y/N for an answer but he didn't understand either.

Lin uncovering the sole of her uniform and stomping down to see of she could feel anything. She mentioned there was an undercover tunnel. Shocking Asami as she didn't know.

Finding more, Lin told one of the policemen to stay and watch all four teenagers while Korra went with them to discover more.

●●●

It's been mintues and they finally Hiroshi Sato as Mako, Bolin and Y/N including Asami followed.

Not understanding her Father for the action. As they tried to make him speak for the reason for all this.

Hiroshi: The most difficult part was watching my daughter traipse around with a firebending street rat like you!

About to attack once, Asami stepped between them speaking as she grabbed an equalist weapon putting it on her arm. Shocking the rest minus Y/N as he knew he deserved it for not waiting and heading out straightforward.

Hiroshi: Sweetie, I wanted to keep you out of this as long as I could. But now you know the truth, please, forgive me.

Y/N: Quite difficult wouldn't you say Hiroshi. Asking that from your daughter after lying to her and me.

Shocked he felt rage rising once til Y/N stepped up and looked Asami nodding to her. She didn't want to but she knew that she must if she had to stop her Dad in the process.

Asami: Dad...please get and let's talk.

Unsure he looked Asami who stood in front of him.

Asami: Dad...

Hiroshi: Asami...please understand this and help me...

Giving a sorrowful look she looked away before apologizing confusing the older man.

Asami: I love you Dad...

She electrocutes her father until he loses consciousness, revealing it was a ruse. The Lieutenant attacks her, but she uses self-defense techniques to easily defeat him with his own electrified kali stick. Mako and Korra are stunned at the fact that she took them down so easily by herself. Lin regains consciousness as the mecha tanks notice them.

Mako: Let's get out of here!

●●●

Everyone made it out as Hiroshi soon getting arrested for his actions. Still confused yet hurt by her father Korra spoke to Mako as he she needed more than ever.

Giving each a place at Air Temple Island to stay after what had happened. Thanking Korra, Y/N left quickly as he had to helped the idiots back at the warehouse and explain to Amon.

Y/N: Good job Hiroshi. You done your part perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.2K 24
Y/N is a fire bender who grew up in the Fire Nation. His parents are rich and influential, so y/n went to school with Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko. A...
122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...
133K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...
27.4K 616 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...