(DISCONTINUED) John Doe x Rea...

By johndoestshirtlogo

This book has been discontinued. Read part 41 (Labelled: "Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)") for mor... More

Obsessed (It/its Reader)
I Adore You (Fem Reader)
I have a really strange oneshot idea
HELP ME I NEED TO FINISH THE DEMON ONESHOT
Supernatural (Male demon reader)
Headcannons XD
Comfort (Gender neutral reader)
Taking a break! (NOT QUITTING THIS BOOK!)
Nightmares (Gender neutral reader)
Acceptance (Male reader)
Not so different (Gender neutral reader)
Lovefool (Fem reader)
Cute (It/its reader)
Shower (Male reader)
Makeshift Marriage (Gender neutral reader)
Someone Better (Male reader)
Ethereal (Fem Angel Reader)
quick PSA
Jealousy (Gender Neutral reader)
Clothes (Male reader)
Mean (Male reader)
Cuddles (Fem reader)
Halloween (Gender Neutral reader)
TV (Fem reader)
Sick (Gender Neutral reader)
Crime and Punishment (Gender Neutral Deity!Reader)
Zombified (Male Zombie! Reader)
Christmas!!! (Gender neutral reader)
Alive (Trans Male Reader)
Rejection and realization (Gender Neutral Reader)
QUICK QUESTION GUYS
VHS Tape (Gender Neutral Reader)
Files (Gender Neutral Reader)
Valentine's Day (Gender Neutral Reader)
ANOTHER QUESTION (sorry not a real update 😭)
BIRTHDAY!!! (Self insert)
Completely Oblivious (Male Reader)
The Fourth Wall
Responses (The Fourth Wall: Pt. 2)
Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)

Recovery (Transfem Reader)

2.1K 51 16
By johndoestshirtlogo

Requested by CottageCoreo ! Basically after being rejected and loathed by your parents for being trans for years, John helps you recover from your trauma :) (TW FOR RELIGIOUS TRAUMA, TRANSPHOBIA, AND MENTIONS OF PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE. If you're uncomfortable with any of these topics, I suggest skipping this oneshot as to not make you upset. (Also, D/N = deadname))

Y/N POV
"You can't just leave, we're your family D/N!" My mother shouted angrily. "If you don't want me to leave, then why do you treat me like this? Why do you treat me like I'm an abomination?! Just let me leave if you two hate me so much!" I asked. My father stepped forward. "We're trying to fix you using the Lord's guidance, D/N. We won't allow our son to be brainwashed into thinking he's something that he's not!" He added. I was starting to get really angry.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Y/N, I've told you that many times before." I yelled. "You're delusional! You were born a boy, so you'll stay a boy. Changing your name is disrespectful to me, I named you myself." My mother responded. "If I'm so delusional, then why do you pray to someone that probably doesn't exist? I've been forced to pray for years, yet none of my prayers have been answered. If God exists, why hasn't he helped me?" I asked. My father stomped his foot.

"You're not deserving of his guidance! You're a confused heathen, and you're sick in the head. You'll never be my daughter D/N, NEVER." My father remarked. A tear rolled down my cheek. "I can't live like this anymore. I hate living in this house, and I you both!" I screamed at them, before my father slapped me. More tears formed. That day, I grabbed my bags, and ran out of that house for the last time. That day was two years ago.

I had been traveling from town to town for the first year and a half since I left, before settling down in Uncanny Valley. I had found a job at a gas station after someone quit and a position opened up. I had also found an apartment with cheap enough rent. I had started hormone replacement therapy a month after leaving my parents. For the first few weeks of living here, I was being bothered by a mysterious realtor. Luckily, I haven't seen or heard from him since. Since leaving my parents, I have been all alone. I've been struggling to cope with my trauma. Some days I believe that leaving was a mistake. But I know I did the right thing.

I was working at the gas station, feeling rather dysphoric. To make matters worse, I had a reoccurring nightmare about my parents last night, so I didn't get a very good sleep. I couldn't bother to shower that day either. I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings when suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in.

John Doe POV
I entered the gas station, hoping to find a snack or something. I was walking to the chip aisle, when the cashier caught my eye. She was so pretty, beautiful even. Something about her was just so captivating. My pupils dilated, and if I had a heart, it would be pounding in my chest right now. I completely abandoned the idea of getting a snack. I had to talk to this absolutely gorgeous girl.

I quickly walked up to the counter. She seemed to be zoned out, before noticing me. "Oh, hello! What can I help you with today?" She asked. Even her voice was beautiful! And she smelled really nice as well. I conjured up a response. "Do you use a specific shampoo? You smell really nice!" I replied. She scratched the back of her neck. "No actually, I didn't shower today. I-It's not like I didn't want to shower, I just, um... Forgot? I'm sorry, I'm making this awkward aren't I..." She nervously replied. She's really cute when she's nervous.

"It's okay! So, what's your name?" I asked. She pointed to her name tag. "It's Y/N, says it right here. What's yours?" She answered. "It's, uh... John Doe. I really like your name, it's very pretty." I replied. She smiled, her cheeks tinted with pink. "Thank you! I like yours too. Do you mind if I call you Doe?" She asked. "I don't mind at all!" I replied. So far this conversation was going very pleasantly.

"Hey, do you want to hang out sometime?" I asked. Y/N's face lit up. "Of course! Here's my phone number!" She responded excitedly, writing her number on a piece of paper and handing it to me. I put her number in my phone, sending her a text to confirm that it was me. She smiled at me again. Y/N looks beautiful when she smiles. "I'll have to get going now, I really enjoyed talking with you! I'll text you soon, okay?" I said. "Alright! See you later Doe!" She replied. We waved goodbye to eachother as I left the gas station.

On the bus home, I was texting Y/N the entire time. She has a wonderful personality, and she was incredibly nice to me. To be honest, I expected her to be off-putted by my appearance. But, we started getting closer to eachother rather quickly. I really hope I can get to know her better. I think I've fallen in love!

Y/N POV
Me and Doe had become close friends over the next few months. I never told him about my trauma with my parents. I always wore enough clothes to hide the physical scars I had received in the past. I didn't want to worry him. I never told him that I was trans either. I know he probably won't be upset, but I fear that if I tell him he'll think less of me. I don't think I can ever tell him.

I was sitting at my kitchen table, drinking a cup of tea and using my phone. It was my day off and I wanted to spend it alone. I didn't have the energy to go out that day, so I decided to just stay home. I was scrolling through Pinterest homepage, admiring the women that were on there. I felt slightly upset that I didn't look like them. But then, I had remembered something.

I had bought a bunch of feminine clothing a while back, but I couldn't wear them in public because they showed off my scars. I figured since I was alone, I could try some on. I finished my tea and went to my bedroom, rummaging through my closet. I managed to find a black backless tank top, and a white pleated skirt. I put them on, and went to the bathroom.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was mesmerized by the girl I saw. I actually liked the way I looked. The disappointment I felt earlier had turned into happiness. Feeling confident, I decided to hang out in my living room for a bit. I felt a sense of euphoria while wearing these clothes. I was about to turn on the TV when suddenly, I heard a knock the front door, and it began to open.

John Doe POV
I walked up to Y/N's front porch, looking through the peephole in the door to see if she was home. I decided that I wanted to pay her a surprise visit to make sure she was feeling okay. Luckily, she was home. I knocked on the door, opening it soon after. "Hi Y/N! How are you?" I asked. She looked startled, quickly hiding her hands behind her back. "Ah! Doe, what are you doing here?" She asked in response. I grew slightly suspicious of why she hid her hands.

"I just wanted to make sure that you're okay... Why did you hide your hands?" I asked out of curiosity. Y/N looked like she was trying to come up with a response, before sighing. She revealed her hands, motioning me to come closer. On her wrists were several scars. "Y/N, are you okay? What happened?" I asked, concerned. She started to tear up. "My parents did this to me. They hit my wrists with a metal ruler whenever I 'misbehaved'." Y/N responded. I was disturbed by what I heard. Why would her own parents do this to her?

"Did they do anything else to you?" I asked. She got up, standing in front of me before turning around. On her back were several large burns. "My mother used a hot iron on my back because I used to love collecting rocks and crystals. My parents associated that with witchcraft, so I was punished for it." She explained. She turned to face me again, pointing to her eye. She leaned in closer to my face, and I could see a faint scar along her eye. "A boy from my old church used the corner of a metal crucifix to cut my eye. I was nearly blinded in this eye." She added.

She sat on the couch next to me, more tears forming in her eyes. Y/N started to cry even more, and I pulled her into a tight hug. "It's going to be okay Y/N, you're safe now. I know it takes time to recover from something as horrible as that, and I want to help you. But why did they do it?" I asked. Y/N paused for a moment, and stopped hugging me. She took a deep breath before answering. "They did it because... I'm transgender. I wasn't born a girl, but somehow I always felt I was one. I-I'm really sorry..." She trailed off.

"There's no need to apologize for being yourself, Y/N! Your parents were too shallow to realize that being a girl makes you happy. I'll still be right by your side, no matter what your identity is." I replied. She looked less upset than before. "So... Nothing's changed between us? You don't think less of me now?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nothing's changed, Y/N. We're still friends. I'll accept you no matter what!" I responded. She smiled, tackling me into a hug. "T-Thank you... You don't know how much this means to me Doe!" She replied.

Y/N POV
It's been six months since I told Doe about my parents, and coming out to him as trans. Hormone replacement therapy was going very well, and I've been noticing a lot of changes with my body. My voice is higher, my chest grew, and my skin is softer. I've become more comfortable with wearing more revealing clothing. I get weird looks from strangers because of my scars, but I learned to ignore them.

Today, Doe texted me saying that he has a special surprise for me. He told me to meet him by the gas pumps after my shift was over. I was behind the counter at the gas station, itching for my shift to end. Once it was finally over, I immediately headed out to the gas pumps. Sure enough, Doe was there! "Hi Y/N!! You look really pretty today!" He said, holding my hand. My cheeks became warmer.

"Thank you! So where are we headed?" I asked. "I know you had some problems in the past with crystals... But I was hoping to take you to a crystal store and buy you some. We can always go somewhere else if you're not comfortable with that, though!" He suggested. I was hesitant at first. After what happened with my parents, I was a bit scared to even touch a crystal... But my parents aren't here to stop me. Not anymore. "Sure. It'll be another step closer to recovery." I replied.

When we arrived at the crystal store, Doe held the door open for me. I walked in, astounded by the many shapes and colours of crystals. But I was still cautious. I carefully walked to one of the store's shelves, observing a chunk of rose quartz. I reached out to grab it, quickly squeezing my eyes shut. For some reason, I was expecting another iron to be pressed onto my back. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes.

Everything was completely normal! Nobody was telling me no, nobody was yelling at me, hurting me, nothing! I was completely safe, and I was in control of the situation. I smiled, admiring the beauty of the rose quartz. Doe noticed me. "Do you like that one?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's really pretty!" I replied. "I could buy it for you if you'd like! If you want more than one, I could buy more for you as well. It's not a problem, really." He said, smiling sweetly. "Really?! Thank you!" I replied excitedly.

John Doe POV
Y/N spent a few more minutes looking at crystals, her eyes lit up the entire time. It was nice to see her this happy. She stopped to look at a pair of matching necklaces. The label said they were made out of amethyst. "Can we buy these, please? We could match!" She politely asked. Of course, I said yes. She looked really excited, grabbing the necklaces and looking around for more crystals.

After she was finished, she had picked out five more crystals. I payed for them, and we left the store. Y/N took the necklaces out of the plastic bag and removed the packaging. She put one on, and she put the other one on me. "Thank you for buying me these! If you want me to, I could pay you back." She suggested. "No, it's okay! These were a gift for you, Y/N. But, can I tell you something important?" I asked. "Sure, what is it?" She asked in reply.

I was mentally preparing to confess my feelings for her. After coming up with a response, I finally said it. "I-I really love you a lot Y/N! We've been friends for a really, really long time now, but I want to be even closer with you. This might be a lot to ask but... Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" I asked her. Both of our faces were red, really red. Y/N smiled warmly, placing her hand on my cheek. "Of course, Doe! I feel the same way. You've helped me with my recovery so much throughout our time together. I love you, Doe!" She replied, kissing my cheek.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was! Me and Y/N were finally together! "I love you too, Y/N! I'll do anything for you!" I replied, kissing her. Y/N is so beautiful. She's everything I've ever wanted and more. I want to stay with her forever, she's perfect!

This one's wayy longer than my other oneshots wow 0_0 hope you enjoyed it!!!

Wordcount: 2506

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 27 17
Please read ''GEORGE HAS A PERFECTLY WRETCHED TIME'' and ''HERE COMES GEORGE AND THE GANG AGAIN'' before reading this The third story in my ''George...
17.3K 350 25
Just read the story. Only thing I gotta say is a lot of people in this become obsessed with you. Warnings: Abuse Kidnapping Alcohol use Drugging ...
4.6K 269 39
About the book: Alex meets John during a parent teacher conference and their lives end up changing forever for the greater and for the worst. Possib...
57.8K 1.4K 31
📢I DON'T OWN JOHN DOE OR HOUSE HUNTED! ALL OF THE CREDIT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE GAMES SO PLEASE GIVE THEM THE CREDIT AND SUPPORT!📢 Moving...