𝓐𝐬 π“˜π­ π“¦πšπ¬ | jack chamb...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ MountysWifex

| πŸ•°οΈ | harper chambers had been married to jack chambers for a total of four years. the two of them met whe... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺ.

1.9K 54 3
Π’Ρ–Π΄ MountysWifex

(I don't know why but I'm not that happy with how this chapters written<3)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅? 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆? ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he road was bumpy.

And sitting on a bus, whilst the sun was beating down and radiating heat on the human body was horrible.

And as the bus came to a stop, Harper began to stand up front her seat, only for Alice to grab ahold of her wrist and pull her back down in the seat. "Stay on here with me, we can go for a nice drive on the road, catch up for a bit"

"Oh, uh sure"Harper agreed, taking her seat back down next to her friend and placing her bag on her lap, a content smile on her face.

The driver looked in the rear view mirror, watching the two girls with a cease in his eyebrows. He waited for a moment, thinking the two of them would step off, but when he notices them not move, he slowly pulled the bus back into drive and progressed up the road.

"No shopping today ladies?"

"I'm just here for the joyride"Alice answered before glancing at her friend. "And I managed to persuade Harper to come along for the ride with me"

Harper laughed, shaking her head. "—that is very true, if it was anyone other than Alice I would have been very quick to say no"

The driver winked at the two of them, turning the steering wheel and focusing his gaze back onto the road.

Harper let her brown eyes look out the window of the bus, the scenery of Oasis always making her feel special because she was one of the lucky ones who got to live there, with her husband, and friends.

"Harper...do you see that?"

The Chambers girl looked over at Alice who had an alert face written across her face, eyes locked on something in the sky.

Harper looks in the same direction and that's when she see's it.

There's a red plane in the sky, just above the Oasis headquarters, there's smoke falling out the back of the air craft making it falter, it drops dangerously low, as if it's lost all control.

"Is that a plane?"Harper queried, eyes locked on the red aircraft.

The plane dipped again and then it all happened for too quick.

It plummeted to the ground, nose first, disappearing behind the Oasis building.

"Oh My God!"Alice cried out.

Just as Harper exclaimed. "Holy Shit!"

"Mrs Sterling and Mrs Chambers, are you both okay?"the driver asked, glancing at them through the mirror.

Alice and Harper both jumped to there feet, grabbing there bags and running over to where the driver was sat.

"Sir did you see the plane just fell out of the sky?"Harper exclaimed, using her hand to gesture to the area around them.

The driver shook his head. "—I'm afraid I do t know what your talking about"

"It crashed!"Alice shouted. "A plane just crashed!"

The bus driver looked out at the direction the two girls were seemingly looking, squinting his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Harper crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow at the man. "— are you saying that the two of us are making this up? Why on earth would we do that?"

"Drive that way, we have to see if anyone's hurt"Alice explained, trying to persuade the driver to drive.

"I don't go that way"

"I'm sorry, what?"Harper asked incredulously.

The driver shrugged his shoulders. "That's not my route, I have to return to town, make sure you girls get everything you need"

"But people could be hurt"Alice tried to explain to him, but it appeared as if the man was having absolutely none of it.

"I don't go that way"

"What can't you understand about what we're saying?  A plane just crashed and your not even driving round there to see if anyone's hurt!"Harper all but shouted at him, her heart beating rationally against her rib cage.

All this stress wasn't good for her.

Alice grabs ahold of her friends hand,shooting the driver a scowl. "Then we'll go and check for ourselves"

Alice practically started sprinting towards where she saw the plane crash down, Harper trailing a little bit behind her, her run more of a waddle.

"Alice! Wait for me!"

The driver stared at the two girls for a second, watching as the two of there figures got smaller and small the further away they got, and then he turned the bus around.

The heat was far too much.

Her dress was sticking to her body, her hair sticking to her forehead as her bag hang down next to her.

Harper can see the headquarters in the distance, passing a sign that has WARNING! HAZADOUS! written on it in bold letters, she goes to tell Alice that perhaps they should go back but her friend is much further ahead than her.

It seemed to take forever until the two girls were finally at the top of the headquarters. The sun burning down on them,

Where was the plane?

There was debris, no smoke,the place is deserted.

"Hello?"Alice called out, her voice coming out croaky. "Anyone! There's been an accident!"

Harper watches as her turned stared straight ahead at the door, a doubt in the back of her mind knew that the two of them shouldn't even be up here, but the thought of someone possibly being hurt due to the plane that had fallen out of the sky just didn't fit right with her.

"Alice maybe we should go back to town and tell people there! We're not supposed to be up here!"

If you think about it, Harper wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for Alice pulling her back on the bus when she was about to get off.

Before Harper could ask her to step away from the headquarters, everything went black.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓐 strobing light.

A horrible deafening noise.

Everything's frantic, chaotic and most importantly overwhelming.

Colours and shapes start to come into focus for Harper, everything morphing into one as they then project onto her body, she tries to move her arms but it appears as though there being pinned down by something—

Screaming.

Jack Chambers ran into the room when he heard his wife scream out, he placed everything down accept for the pan in his hand, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he lets his eyes adjust to the situation in-front of him.

"What?! What! Are you okay?"

Harper quickly scrambled to her feet, glancing down at her arms as if the ropes were still attached to them and scratching, creating deep red marks to appear on her arms.

Jack didn't waste a second in dropping the pan onto the sofa, and quickly walking over to his trembling wife, hating to see her so freaked out.

"Your okay sweet girl...calm down for me, everything's going to be okay"Jack assured her, pressing a delicate kiss to her forehead.

Harper hesitantly wrapped an arm around her husbands mid section, wanting him as close to her as possible. "What...what happened?"

"Just try and calm down for me sweet girl, you just had a bad dream..."Jack ran his hand up and down her back in a soothing manner, wanting her tears to subside.

He gently managed to course the two of them down onto the sofa, Harper still keeping a tight grip around her husband, just wanting to feel close to him. "No...no...please don't leave me"

"It's alright Harps, I'm not going anywhere"

Harper looked up at her husband through her wet eyelashes. "When..when did you get here?"

Jack bit the inside of his cheek. "— I got here a few hours ago, when I arrived you were fast asleep on the couch, I figured out sweet baby had used up all your energy"

"But I don't understand how I got home"she hiccuped.

"The bus"

"He came out and got us, after he told us he wouldn't?"Harper didn't understand, her ears were ringing and every word he spoke seemed to take longer for her to process than usual.

Jack glanced at his wife confused. "—it took you Home from town, the driver stopped by an hour or so ago to come and check on you, he said you and Alice were acting strange on the bus, perhaps there's a bug going round"

"But your not understanding me Jack, there was a plane crash, we both saw it...we went to help, to see if anyone was hurt"

"A plane crash?"

"I saw it with my own eyes"she quipped, running her hand up and down her bump.

Jack laughed. "Sweet girl, I think I would have heard of there was a plane crash" he raised his hand to press against her forehead. "—Have you been sick at all today? Have you eaten anything you shouldn't be?"

Harper's head is spinning even more than it is when she woke up. "— did the driver definitely bring me here?"

"Yes and you've been out like a light ever since then"Jack assured her, tightening his grip on her waste.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓣he warm water of the bath made her whole body feel fuzzy as she just laid there, eyes locked on her stomach that was growing more and more by the day as her brown hair laid flat against her head.

But she just couldn't seem to stop her kind from wandering to everything that had occurred today.

Surely it wasn't a dream?

It all seemed so real.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, making the olive toned girl quick let her eyes flicker over to it, eyes wide.

Jack walked in, a soft smile adorning his face. "—I'm heading out, I love you"

Jack leaned forward to press a kiss against her wet lips, letting them settle there for a few moments before slowly pulling away.

"And I adore you"

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

"𝓜argaret, are you home?"

Harper doesn't really know why she agreed to go and visit Margaret with Alice.

She was fine with just sitting at home, getting the dinner ready tonight for her and jack.

Alice linked her arm through Harper's as she guided the two of them round the fence dividing the two gardens.

And that's when they heard it.

And then they hear it again.

It sounds as if it's coming from above.

Harper glances up and her eyes widen immediately when she see's her friends stood on the edge of the roof.

"Margaret? What are you doing? Get down from there for me!"Alice interjected, eyes wide in alarm.

Margaret turned around and smiled at the two girls before she held her arms apart and slowly fell backwards off the room.

"NO!"Alice yelled, running forward.

Harper on the other hand couldn't move.

Her hand that adorned her wedding ring was stuck on the side of her stomach, eyes wide as she glanced down to see a trail of fluid falling down her leg.

Surely it was too early.

She had just turned twenty five weeks, it was far too early.

"Alice! Oh god Alice I need you to help me!"

Alice looked up from the body she was crouched down next to, her widened eyes landing on her best friend who had a pinched facial expression written across her face. "— what? What's the matter Harper?"

"Ah!"

Alice ran forward, needing to be close to her friend, hating to see her in so much pain. "— what's wrong? Tell me!"

"I'm in labour...fuck!"

Alice wrapped an arm around her friends waste, holding her up as a tear cascaded down her olive skin. "Okay, okay take a deep breath for me Harper, and we'll get you too a hospital and call Jack...your going to be okay I promise you"

But Harper couldn't help but let the doubts fill the back of her mind.

It was too early.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

Keep My Heart- Prologue Π’Ρ–Π΄ Morgan

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

70.9K 2.9K 44
When you've been hurt, it's difficult to learn to love again. When you've felt pain, it's not so easy to be joyful. When your heart has been broken...
294K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
Estranged Π’Ρ–Π΄ autumndale

Π ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°

251 17 12
"You know it, when it's gone." Natalie Campbell and Darnell Walton belonging to most influential families of New York found their lives entwined in a...
The Contract Π’Ρ–Π΄ Amber

Π€Π°Π½Ρ„Ρ–ΠΊΠΈ

16.8K 269 13
A contract. Something which you have to read, sign, and obey every rule. But what does this mean to Harper? Forced to go on tour with a band named W...