mine | hwang hyunjin

By milkandhyunnie

As a successful kpop idol, you never have time for romance or relationships. After getting your heart broken... More

Ch. 1 - studio session
Ch. 2 - wrong cup
Ch. 3 - partners
Ch. 4 - dance practice
Ch. 5 - celebrate
Ch. 6 - let's go
Ch. 7 - friends
Ch. 9 - easy
special chapter - Hyunjin's POV
Ch. 10 - crybaby
Ch. 11 - not me
Ch. 12 - promise
Ch. 13 - missed this
Ch. 14 - all yours
Ch. 15 - only you
Ch. 16 - mine

Ch. 8 - benefits

5.3K 86 34
By milkandhyunnie

Being friends with benefits with Hyunjin was easier than you thought. Every week, you would host Music Core with him and end up going home together afterwards. Your chemistry was undeniable on screen and off, and the sex was amazing as always. You learned all of his likes and dislikes in bed, and he learned yours as well. Soon enough, you knew each others' bodies inside and out, and god was it great to have a guy who knew exactly how to make you feel good.

You and Hyunjin even started experimenting together. Nothing was off bounds, and you carried out many intimate acts with him, resulting in some of the most incredible sex of your life. Though you aren't especially kinky, Hyunjin made you comfortable enough to explore new sides of yourself. He made you feel safe.

That's how you found yourself blindfolded on his bed one night, and tied up the next. Hyunjin loved having that control over you, the ability to touch you however he wanted, seeing you melt like putty in his hands. You'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it too. Something about him dominating you in bed turned you on like no other; how he'd handle you with hard slaps on your ass and a firm hand around your neck, or how he'd refuse to let you come until you did what he asked of you.

But as much as he handles you roughly, using your body to his fullest content, he never fails to worship you like a goddess. Hyunjin would be pounding into you until tears formed in your eyes one second, then littering your body with kisses and showering you with praises the next. He always made sure you knew how breathtaking you were to him, how utterly perfect you were in his eyes, how no one else could ever compare.

These compliments always made your stomach erupt with butterflies. If you were to guess what heaven felt like, you'd probably think it came close to laying in Hyunjin's arms after an intense round of sex as he whispers endless praises to you. You were always on cloud nine when you were together, and you couldn't be more glad that you decided to do this whole "friends with benefits" thing with him.

Sex with Hyunjin was so good that you think you've been Pavlov-ed into only being able to orgasm with his touch. You usually don't talk or see each other outside of the one day a week during your MCing gig, but you started getting frustrated at home, alone with your toys and own fingers that could not compare to his. After a long day of rehearsal for your group's upcoming concert, you simply needed his help to relax a little bit. Pulling out your phone, you decided to hit him up.

Me: hey Jinnie ☺️

Hyunjin: hi Y/N, what's up? 😊

Me: I kinda need you rn

Hyunjin: what do you need me for?

Me: well, you're my fwb and I'm in need of some benefits right about now 🙂

Hyunjin: oh right, is that all I'm good for 🙄

Me: noooo obviously not, I need your pikachu plushie to cuddle with as well

Hyunjin: hey, not before you cuddle me first ☹️

Me: yea yea, you'll get your cuddles~ so can I come over?

Hyunjin: yeah, I'm free rn

Me: cool, I'll be there in 10

Hyunjin had gotten back from a long day of schedules and was just about to fall asleep before the notification from your text woke him up. You never really texted him before so he was curious to see what you had to say. Of course, he should've guessed it was for a hookup, that was the nature of your relationship after all, but his initial excitement had turned to slight disappointment.

Hyunjin loves having sex with you, he always does, but lately he's been craving your affection in a more innocent way. Sometimes he just wants to hold you or give you a peck on the cheek. He loves making you giggle with his stupid jokes and absolutely adores seeing you blush when he comes on too strong with his flirting. Tonight, he'd love nothing more than to cuddle with you until you fall asleep, but he knows you have different expectations of him.

Hyunjin wants to be the person you need him to be, he wants to fulfill any desire you have. If fucking you until the early morning was what you needed, then that's what he'd do. That's why he fought his drowsiness tonight and agreed to have you over. He almost falls asleep again though, before he hears your knock on the door. When he opens the door to let you in, you immediately spring onto him, latching onto his shoulders and attacking him with a deep kiss. He's far too groggy to return the kiss with the same intensity though, and you notice this. Slightly pulling back, you look up at his sleepy eyes.

"Jinnie, did you have a long day? Are you tired?" You ask.

"Actually yeah it's been a long day, but don't worry about it. Anyways, where were we?" Hyunjin ducks down to kiss you again.

Dodging his lips, you take hold of his face in your hands. His eyes are barely staying open as you look at him. Clearly he needs some rest.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed." You take his hand and lead him to his room.

Hyunjin reluctantly rolls into bed, and you tuck him in under the covers. You chuckle as you watch him physically trying to fight his sleepiness.

"Jinnie, why did you let me come over when you're clearly lacking sleep?" You sigh.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles. "You said you needed me and I wanted to help you."

"Yes, but I didn't know you were this tired. You need to take care of yourself first!"

"Can you take care of me instead?"

You're taken aback by his request. "I already tucked you in, what else do you need me to do?"

"You said you would cuddle with me." Hyunjin pouts.

It's not like you and Hyunjin haven't cuddled before, in fact you did quite often spend the night snuggled in his embrace as you both drifted into slumber. This always took place after sex though, so you felt a bit strange as you slid under the covers beside Hyunjin, wrapping you arms around his waist as he breathed slowly.

Your feelings of discomfort soon dissipated however, when Hyunjin turns to bury his face in the crook of your neck and you can feel his breath against your skin. Your fingers automatically travel to his head, gently stroking through his hair. Hyunjin hums in satisfaction, placing the gentlest ghost of a kiss on your neck before whispering a faint, "thank you."

As you watch him fall asleep, you are completely enamored in this pure moment you are sharing, forgetting the reason you came over in the first place. As you studied his eyelashes fluttering closed, his lips slightly parted as he took shallow breaths, you were filled with a warmth that was foreign to you. Only the image of Hyunjin's sleeping figure occupied your mind, and soon you drifted to sleep as well.

Waking up the next morning, you felt fully rested and recharged, having the best sleep you've had in a while. Hyunjin is still snuggled next to you, and you beam at the sight. Contrasting his usual dominant and sensual image, he looked so soft and angelic, you couldn't help but place a quick peck on his forehead. Feeling your shift in movement, Hyunjin slowly wakes up, eyes meeting yours.

"Morning." He murmurs with a grin.

You return his smile. "Good morning, did you have a good sleep?"

"The best, thanks to your cuddles." Hyunjin stretches out his limbs before wrapping them around your body like a sloth, trapping you in his embrace while he gives you soft pecks all over your face.

You giggle at his cute display of affection. This was new, but you don't complain. "Yeah, you owe me for that!"

"I'll make us breakfast then!" Hyunjin declares.

"You don't have to do that, I meant you can repay me in 'benefits' next time." You grin.

Hyunjin playfully rolls his eyes at you. "You know I can benefit you in other ways, right?"

"Like how?"

"Like making you a delicious breakfast!" He huffs.

You chuckle at his determination. You don't understand why this man wants to make you breakfast so bad, but you weren't going to pass up the offer. "Okay, okay, you can make me breakfast." You shrug.

"I'm serious Y/N, there's a lot of benefits you have yet to explore with me."

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "Don't friends with benefits just have sexual benefits for each other?"

"Well yes there's that. But don't forget we're friends too. We have friendship benefits."

"Like what?" You honestly ask.

"Like doing nice things for each other because we're friends, or hanging out together when we need someone to chill with, or texting whenever we're bored. You know, stuff you do with friends!"

You ponder his statement a bit. It's true, everything Hyunjin described is what friends typically do, and yes, you two are friends after all. You just haven't thought to do those things with him. Had you been a bad friend for only calling him when you wanted to hook up?

"All I'm saying is, you can hit me up whenever you need a friend, not just when you need a hook up. Although I'm down for both." Hyunjin laughs.

"You're right, I guess I forgot that we can be normal friends too." You smile at him.

"That settles it then. You relax here while I whip up some breakfast." Hyunjin leaves to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, you emerge from his room to follow the sweet aroma of eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. The food looks and smells amazing and you can't wait to dig in.

"I have to say, I'm impressed." You comment as he hands you your plate.

"What can I say, I'm a five star Michelin." He smirks.

You scoff at his cheesy reference to his own song, but let it slide because his cooking was actually delicious. After you both finish your meals, Hyunjin leans back in his seat, hands clasped behind his head.

"So, you got any plans for today?"

You pause to think. "Hmm, I'm actually free until my practice this evening."

"Do you want to come with me to buy some art supplies? I need them for my next painting."

You've never been on an outing with Hyunjin before. Your time with him was spent exclusively in either of your bedrooms. But you were curious to see this art store because it'd be your first time visiting one. "Sure! Show me how the great artist Hyunjin creates his masterpieces."

"Well you're in for a treat. The store's just down the street, let's go!"

It was a small shop sandwiched between two tall business buildings. While all the structures surrounding it were modern and city-like, the art store looked like it was transported from the past and preserved in a time bubble. The walls were made of old brick topped with brown wooden roof tiles. The door creaked as you entered, setting off a small golden bell at the corner of the archway. The shelves were lined with a plethora of paint brushes, pencils, and pastels. There were tubes of paint in colors you hadn't ever seen before.

While you wandered around the shop in awe, Hyunjin went straight to the watercolor section. He appeared to be deep in thought as he decided which set of paints to purchase. You walk over to see which ones he was looking at.

"Having a hard time choosing?" You ask him.

"Yeah, I'm stuck between selecting warm tones or cool tones for my next piece." He frowns as he studies the palates.

"What is it a painting of?"

"It's the unfinished one I showed you a picture of a while ago, the one of a woman."

You remember your first meeting with Hyunjin. He shared his love of art with you then and you never imagined that you would be witnessing his process in person.

"You said it is your first portrait, right?"

"Yeah, I'm still not sure how to finish it." He turns, showing you the paints. "What do you think?"

"Hmm, let me ask you some questions first. Do you have an inspiration for your painting?"

"When I started it, I just kind of went with how I felt in the moment."

"Well, what do you feel right now?" You look up at him to catch his eyes focused on yours. For a few seconds, you gaze at each other in silence. Hyunjin appears to be in deep thought, maintaining his eye contact with you as he pondered.

After a pause, Hyunjin responds. "I feel...warm."

"There you have it!" You take the palate of warm tones from his hand. "We'll go with this one then."

You make your way to the register as Hyunjin follows behind. He pays for the paints and thanks you for your help as you exit the store.

"You know, I usually spend hours contemplating which paints to get when I'm by myself. You made it really easy today." He smiles.

You grin back at him. "Well I'm glad I could help. I guess that's my special benefit for you today."

Hyunjin chuckles. "I might be needing more of your help with my paintings in the future."

"I am at your service! It was actually really cool to see how you pick your supplies. Feel free to hit me up again."

"Will do." Hyunjin hums in response.

You decide it's probably time for you to get back to your dorm and prepare for practice, so you say your goodbyes to Hyunjin, swinging your arms around his neck for a quick hug. As you released your grip, he gives you a peck on the cheek, catching you by surprise and causing a light blush to form across your face.

This was the longest you spent in his company not engaging in any sexual acts, yet he still managed to make your heart flutter with such a simple gesture. You walk home with mixed feelings of excitement and confusion, not completely sure how to process the events of today. It was a good day after all, you had genuinely enjoyed yourself. You hadn't thought of hanging out with Hyunjin before, outside of sleeping together, but you never would've imagined it to be so easy, so effortless. Spending time with Hyunjin made you happy, so you decide to leave it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 214 13
hyunjin and felix have always felt too strongly for each other. they knew what they had was different, and so they never wanted to do something to ch...
2K 73 16
Y/n being Hyunjin's girlfriend for a couple of months only until Hyunjin's first love came into the scene. Making both of them pursue the people the...
881 40 4
What you call 'fearless,' he calls 'reckless'-but back when you were children, he was the one who taught you how to be brave. Hwang Hyunjin, who fill...
134K 6.6K 36
A summer of romance that wasn't the plan. In which the original plan brings a different outcome, and Felix finds himself falling for his older brothe...