𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

174 31 41
By strawberry1d

You don't know why you felt so out of your element out of a sudden. It was like something eerie and cold moved up your spine. You can't think of anything that you might have done to anger, Mr. Jung. Nobody knew about what you did the previous afternoon. You will never dream of saying anything to anyone about your encounter.

Heck, you don't even want your cousin to know. Your mom will get an aneurysm as she knew that physical contact of that sort was taboo for your current condition, which you never disclosed to anyone. Because it is still a very sensitive topic for you.

Your eyes widen in dread as you had a slight suspicion that someone might have inclined what went down. Oh my gosh! You hope not.

You quickly put on dark skinny jeans with your black flats and a light t-shirt with a denim jacket. You throw your long hair in a messy bun behind your neck and dab a little pink lipstick on your dry lips and some mascara on your long eyelashes. You look fresh and understated.

You found Ha-Ni busy making tea. She looked up at your weary eyes and furrowed her brows.

" And now cuz, why did you wake up so early? I thought you would like to sleep in after Mr. Jung made you work after hours. How was the Bangtan Elite party!" she wiggled her eyes and you just wave it off and took the cup she handed to you.

Your face was a little flustered because of your thoughts of the previous day in Mr. Imbeciles' arms. You can't believe that you spend the day in such an unexpectedly intimate way with him. You just have to move all thoughts about him out of your mind...and heart. He belongs to his Jess and he loves his girlfriend. You just inhaled with regret that this specimen was also not destined to be yours.

Ha-Ni watches your reddened face and furrowed her brows amusedly, "Aww...you are blushing. What happened? Was the BANGTAN allure too enticing?"

You scrunched up your nose, "Don't be silly Ha-Ni. Yes, they are quite handsome. How does the woman stay sane in their presence? I was so scared Mr. Kim Taehyung would expose me to Mr. Imbecile. But thank God he didn't. Gosh, I was a ball of nerves--"You sipped some of your tea thinking about your cover as a Cartier designer.

Ha-Ni grinned, looking extremely giddy, "You're lucky Noèmie. Serving the creme de la creme of Seoul. So...how did Mr. Imbecile do? Did he apologize for the elaborate prank he pulled on us? Eomma gets more customers after the homeless feeding issue. We decided to feed the homeless shelter once a month, so maybe this was a blessing in disguise.."

Your head nods quietly. Hoseok pulled a big one on you. But after seeing his sweet and cool side, you think you can tolerate him now. You're lucky not to see him after today. Your main concern now was to concentrate on your real career. It makes you wonder why the receptionist needs to see you so urgently. You can't think of anything you have done that might put you in trouble...again.

When Ha-Ni glanced out the window, she smiled, "Your Uber is here. Can we go out when you get back? A movie or lunch at the mall. We haven't hung out in a while."

"Ok...let me get this behind me. I hope it's nothing serious." you nod.

As Ha-Ni raised her eyes, she gave you a knowing, piercing look, "Are you sure you didn't do anything illegal...".

As you looked at her deadpan, you said, "Obviously. I didn't do anything," Maybe sleeping with someone else's boyfriend, which was already scandalous and illegal. You won't reveal all the details to Ha-Ni. After your past ordeal, she'll be very disappointed, but also delighted that you allow someone to touch you like that.

"Ok, I believe you. Go now!" she waves as you pull a strand of her hair. She shrieks loudly and gives you a stinky look as you dash out of the door with your tote bag. You are in your Uber and hope for the best.

MEANWHILE...

Hoseok was so enraged after the meeting with his administration department that he couldn't understand how they'd booked 25 luxury rooms at nearly 75% off during their most profitable season, which happened to be the conference and events season. He was furious, and Seom-ni, Ms. Kang, and another data capturer were inside, while Shuhuah stood there with wide and fearful eyes, witnessing their boss's rage.

He appeared to be beside himself with frustration. Each of the 25 rooms cost around 600,000 Korean won per night, and he received 25 of them. He waved the booking forms in the direction of the nervous girls.

He was agitated as he looked at his most trusted employees who had made such a blunder. "Please enlighten me," he said." What the bloody hell happened? Ms. Kang, you were supposed to double-check every booking made by Ms. Seom-ni and Shuhuah. This is absurd."

Ms. Kang appeared to be on the verge of passing out "Sir, I apologize for not checking. But something seemed off after Seom- ni and the new admin offered to help yesterday."

Seom-ni looked terrified as she stared at their supervisor, who was blaming her "Sir, we did the proper calculations. We didn't make any changes to the room prizes. Shuhuah even double-checked. I'm sorry, sir. Maybe the Booking.com app didn't sync our most recent discounts."

"Booking.com and Tripadvisor sent us two contrasting bookings," Mr. Jung narrowed his eyes." They were perplexed by the abrupt change in our in-season prices. I could understand if it was two or three rooms, but 25? It's no surprise that our affiliates were perplexed. What caused that to happen? I need answers right now!"

The girls appeared pale, and they knew they couldn't afford to lose their jobs. The pay at the Suray is very good, and they've already been promoted. Seom-ni shook her head, bewildered.

"Er Sir...," Ms. Kang cleared her throat." I'm not sure if what I'm about to bring to your attention is relevant. I could be wrong, but the French maid you hired is supposed to assist Seom-ni with data collection. She helps Shuhuah with the data capturing. I heard her ask Seom-ni why the rooms were so expensive, and perhaps she inadvertently changed the room prices, jeopardizing the entire app..." Mr. Jung furrowed his brows and looked stunned as she looked at him.

"What! Do you believe Ms. Seo was the one who did it-- "He appeared to be capable of catching rattlesnakes. Did Y/n go so low as to do this to him? Was it her vengeance? To think he--Gosh.

Unbelievable...

Seom- ni shook her head furiously "Mr. Jung...Noèmie would never do it, she just joked about it. Shuhuah double-checked and sent the final reservations to Ms. Kang. Noèmie would never--"

Ms. Kang was enraged "Seom-ni...Noèmie said it in front of witnesses. You didn't keep your gaze fixed on her the entire time. You were on the phone, and Shuhuah came to my office to inquire about something. Noèmie is the only one who sat with the data collection--"

Mr. Jung is enraged. "Get Ms. Seo in immediately! and send her to my office. And you, Seom-ni and Shuhuah, are fired! --At the end of the day, you will receive your final payment." The two younger employees' shocked cries could be heard.

Shuhuah's betrayed look brought tears to Seom- ni's eyes. It's unfair. It is entirely the fault of Seom-ni and Ms.Noèmie." Ms. Kang appeared emotionless, but Seom-ni could see a pleased look in her eyes. She just enjoyed seeing her suffer.

Mr. Jung turned to Ms. Kang and said, "Ms. Kang, due to an oversight, you will lose a percentage of your salary this month."

Ms. Kang's eyes widened, but Seom-ni shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. She would never make such a misjudgment. When she checked, everything was fine. Even if she and Mr. Jung had constant squabbles, Noémie is not vindictive.

Mr. Jung walked out with pursed lips and fury in his eyes. Nothing good is in store for Noémie

Why did she do this to him? A deep sense of betrayal and disillusionment entered his heart.

Ms. Kang sneered at the two girls who were hugging each other and said, "You three did this. Now I'm losing half of my salary, which I can't afford. I just bought a new car--"

Seom-ni glared at Ms. Kang," Ms. Kang. This is insane. We double-checked the bookings for the various rooms. Nothing has changed. What happened?"

Ms. Kang shook her head "You have failed to perform your duties. That is precisely what happened. This hotel stood on the verge of losing more than 30 million won. Only for a single day--" She simply turned away from them and left the room to go about her business.

Seom-ni and Shuhuah were too stunned to respond, to their manager exited dejectedly.

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

When you arrive at the hotel. You noticed Seom-ni and Shuhuah were silent and depressed. Seom-ni wiped her eyes. As you approached the reservation desk, your brow furrowed.

The group appeared solemn and disheartened.

"Seom-ni, what's wrong?" you ask nervously. Her red-rimmed eyes were visible, and there was a slight tremor on her lips. You were worried because you knew something was seriously wrong.

"The hotel lost over 30 million won per night due to the incorrect pricing of the Delux and executive rooms," Seom-ni sniffed. "We managed to secure a 75% discount, and our booking agents alerted our boss. He was furious. No, enraged? As a result of this oversight, Shuhuah and I were fired. I can't afford to lose my income right now. In our family, I am the sole breadwinner. My Appa had an operation a year ago that rendered him unfit for work. My two siblings are still in school." Her eyes were teary. Her deep dejection made you freeze.

Your eyes widen, "Oh, my goodness! How did that happen? We never captured the prices. When I joked about the expensive rooms, you said the price was already set." You appeared astounded. How did that happen? Shuhuah demonstrated what to do, and you both double-checked it before she presented it to the supervisor.

Seom-ni shook her head, "Ms. Kang blamed us, but she was most upset with you. She told Mr. Jung, "Perhaps you did it on purpose," and when he heard that, it was the final nail in our coffin. What are our options? Shuhuah is getting married at the end of the year-"

"What!" your eyes widen in surprise. " I will never do something like that to Mr. Jung. That is a cruel prank. Seom-ni believes me when I say I would never do such a thing to even my worst enemy. Why...how?" You appeared befuddled in her teary eyes.

Your blood began to boil. Someone wants to implicate you for doing something sneaky. Seom-ni has now been fired. Someone despises you.

You appear terrified when you look at her; this is massive. "Where is Mr. Jung?"

Seom-ni gulped as she took out a box and began packing her personal belongings inside. Shuhuah did the same at the far end of the reception desk. She was bewildered.

You shook your head, "Seom-ni don't leave yet. I'll go fix it--. Even if I had to take responsibility for something I never did--"

Seom-ni smiled softly "Oh, and the boss wanted to see you as soon as possible in his office. Just a heads-up. he is enraged, so brace yourself." She looked at you with pity.

You just shrugged and took the elevator to the top floor, your heart heavy. Your heart was racing erratically. How can Ms. Kang blame you? Hoseok must be shocked. He'll think you got even. You can't let Seom-ni and Shuhuah be fired.

When you arrive at the executive offices. You took a long breath in front of his double wooden doors.

You knocked gently, and when you heard a soft "enter," you walked in. Mr. Hoseok stood near his desk. You bow to Mr. Demon's driver, aka Arthur , and the man you've developed unexpected feelings for. His lips were clenched and his brows furrowed as he looked at you. He gives you a fleeting appeared nervous, with a stare in his eyes. He knows how Mr Jung and You butt heads all the time.

But you could see the hurt and disappointment in Hoseoks' eyes deep down. You took a deep breath and looked at him, inquiring. He fixed you with a piercing stare.

"Noèmie...why?" he strangled it out.

You shook your head. "I swear, Mr. Jung, I never did it. Please believe me...I will never do anything like that to you." You urged softly. But his entire demeanor indicates that he doesn't believe you one bit.

He closed his eyes for a second before looking at you with narrowed eyes and a cold tone, "Was it revenge for the stunt I pulled on your family business--"you saw how he locked his jaws with meaning. Oh no, this cannot be happening.

" No! Of course not! I will never do this to you or your company, Mr. Jung! That is so heartless. I'll never jeopardize anyone's business like that--" you exclaimed, affronted by his attitude.

He looked you in the eyes and asked, "Did you or did you not ask? why were the executive rooms so expensive? and wanted to let me put discounts so that Seom-nis' friends could get a cheaper room for that Cartier Event--just tell me the truth!" He yells angrily, hitting his desk with his fists. You shivered.

"I...I've only made a joke," your eyes widen at his cold eyes". I--"

He throws you a copy of the booking. You caught it just in time as you looked puzzled at it. When you saw how much money the hotel lost in its most profitable month. The blood drained from your face as you stared at Mr. Jung and Arthur's expressionless faces. Hoseoks' lips were scrunched, and Arthur looked at you with sympathy. Mr. Jung will not allow this slip. He will not listen to reason or accept lame excuses.

"I--never entered inaccurate data. Mr. Jung, Please...please trust me. I only made a joke!" You stood there pleading in front of him, your eyes welling up with tears. You tried to make your case, but you could tell he doesn't believe you with regret and sadness. You attempted to calm him down by touching his chest, but he just shook your hand away. You were overcome with sadness. He was back to the cold, arrogant Mr. Imbecile you knew and...loved, gone were his loving, tender eyes and soft lips that so gently kissed yours just yesterday.

His gaze was drawn to yours "You see this as a joke, right? In one day, the Suray lost over 30 million won in profit! The whole of Korea now believes that Christmas arrived early at the Jung Suray Hotel. Do you think I resemble Father Christmas? This month was my staff's bonus time, and some of the hardworking employees were eligible for a double bonus--and you just came and did that to me." In your misty eyes, he looked sternly. What the hell happened? He is a multi-billionaire. He can pay the triple bonus out of his pocket. What's the big deal? He can be such a miser.

What makes him think you'll do that to him? The pain in your heart began to intensify. The fact that he thinks so little of you wounded you tremendously.

He looked at you with piercing eyes, then he seethed in French"je regrette de t'avoir rencontré ...Tu es juste un peu faux...M'amenant à penser que tu es différent. Coucher avec toi a été la pire erreur que j'ai pu faire !I regret---meeting you. You just a little fake...leading me to think you are any different.Sleeping with you was the worst mistake I could ever make!" He shook his head in disgust.

As pain sliced through your heart once more, your breath hitched and your big eyes widened in shock. He stated that he regrets being with you. As you stared into his eyes filled with fury and an undefined emotion, tears began to stream down your flushed cheeks. You just shook your head, crushed.

You looked Arthur, who was perplexed; fortunately, he didn't understand a word of French. He'd be surprised to learn how far your and his boss's volatile relationship had gotten. You simply pursed your lips, wiped your eyes with the back of your hand, and inhaled deeply as your eyes appeared suddenly dejected and deflated.

Mr. Jung despises you. He didn't believe a word you said. You are already guilty as charged in his eyes. He doesn't trust your word.

You pursed your lips and softly said, "Mr. Jung. I sincerely apologize. Even if I didn't do it, I'll take full responsibility. Please do not dismiss Seom-ni and Shuhuah. They had a wonderful experience working for Suray Hotel. I'll...pay you back every won."

Arthur snorted. Obviously. You fought them a few days ago for not paying for the damage to Mr. Jungs' sports car. Where will you get the money now? That was more than the cost of repairing Mr. Jung's sports car.

Hoseok scoffed, in disbelief, "You...you going to pay for the loss. Noémie you refused to pay for the damage to my car...where did you get all the money? It costs nearly 90 million won for three nights--do you have connections to rob a bank?" he asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I don't have the money, Mr. Jung... but I'll make a plan," you said firmly.

"Please don't let the admin go--"your brain was working overtime, thinking of ways to save the day.

You gulped as you considered making the greatest sacrifice. Telling your parents is out of the question. You'll have to say goodbye to your deposit on a new Parisian apartment, a week-long vacation in the Maldives, and the Chanel dress you wanted for the Cartier event...and you still need more money to reach the 90 million. You swear to your parents that you will no longer rely on them for financial support. You have been a dynamic, independent woman for many years.

As you move silently to the door, the two men just stare at you in awe.

Arthur was tailing you to keep you from escaping. You simply scoff quietly.

' "I'm not going anywhere. You already have a bad view of me, so-- "You look at Arthur with disgust and at Mr. Jung with sadness. You just want to get out of here, forget about Mr. Jung, and hopefully, get rid of your growing feelings for him as soon as possible. He regrets meeting you and being so close to you, so the less of him you see, the better. You don't want anything to do with this hotel or with him.

As you stood in the opulent hallway, you bit your bottom lip. Nervously fiddling with your phone, you quickly dial a number you never dared to contact again. But you had to swallow it and bury your pride. Hopefully, he will pick up; it is already 3 a.m. in Paris, and he may be furious that you have disturbed his peace.

You inhaled deeply as you heard a husky, sleepy voice,' Bonjour---"

" Bonjour Gervais---" you softly greeted back " ---ton aide- I need your help--" you sigh in relief.

After a while, you return to the office and look at Mr. Jung with emotionless eyes.

"Please deduct the money from my account right now--" you hand your credit card to a perplexed Arthur's . Mr. Jung's eyes widen. Do you have money? All this time? How did you get it so speedily?

" WHAT! Are you going to pop up 90 million won like that?" Mr. Jung shook his head and looked at you in disbelief.

"Yes...I'll sacrifice everything so that those two girls can keep their jobs," you say, without looking at him.

Arthur looked at Mr. Jung, then at you, puzzled. They believe you are bluffing. Mr. Jung's brow furrowed in scorn. He was done with you.

You sigh deeply, "Just take it, Arthur's There will be money in that account. Simply swipe, and I'll vanish from your lives." You say with frustration. Mr. Jung's eyes flashed with new emotions. He'd never seen the fiery, sassy, and obnoxious girl so torn as if her fire had been extinguished. He knows his words hurt you...but you became aloof and detached as if you wanted to be anywhere but here.

Mr. Jung nodded, surprised by your confidence. Arthur took your credit card and tapped it, looking relieved that it was authorized. You scoff inwardly as if your card will be declined. Gervais did it again...bailed you out with an extra 30 million won that you desperately needed. You officially have no money in your account. All you have to do is pay 60 million won. You're penniless till your next paycheck.

The only money you can bank on starting today is your month-end salary of nearly 35 million won. You work as a senior designer at Cartier. You must start saving again. To think you have to pay for rooms with almost your entire month's salary.

You don't want to owe Jung Hoseok anything. You lost more than you could afford. Your investment, your pride, and your--heart.

Mr. Jung furrowed his brows after the transactions were completed," Arthur , please notify the two admin ladies to come to my office as soon as possible." still amazed that you managed it. So, ms Sassy is a very wealthy little lady...who took him on a glory ride.

He looked at you as you pulled your tote bag over your small shoulder and made your way to the office door, following Arthur. You and Arthur exchange a small bow and proceed to the door.

Mr. Jung asked quietly, "Can I speak to you, Ms. Seo?" You pressed your lips tightly as you slowly turned to face him. A deep frown could be seen between his brows.

You just shook your head, your eyes still filled with deep hurt, "Look, Mr. Jung. You said what you wanted to say. I'm sorry for messing up your life. I never wanted to hurt you like that...but you don't believe me. I've paid my dues to you. I'll transfer the money for your damaged vehicle in a day or two... goodbye."

Mr. Jung grabs your elbow to hold you back, but you refuse to look at him, saying, "Noèmie...I'm--"

You simply murmur in a detached tone, holding your hand up to stop him from talking, "just don't --but just so you know. I have no regrets about spending time with you--" You yanked yourself away from him and rushed out of the office.

You sigh, with sadness as you thought about the score-

Mr. Jung 4 Noèmie -3.

You just successfully lost your heart in this race and not only the job...

Leaving a CEO with a somber demeanor. Mr. Jung regretfully knew that he wounded you severely with his words. Anger can cause you to say things that you don't mean.

He sighs and turns to go to his private suite to reflect on the events of the day...

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

A/n Another update for my Hoseokie -stans. I hope you like it. Mr. Jung seems to be very disappointed in Noemie .

Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments or for adding the book to your reader's list.

shout out OmaPhinaPhire MinisHoseokie ArmylovesPurple Hooky99 juneamoe ElsyMalfoy

1. Do you believe Noèmie was a set-up?

2. Was Mr. Jung unreasonable in firing the administrative staff?

3. Can you guess who Gervais is?

4. How do you believe Mr. Jung felt about Noèmie right now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 491 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
53.9K 6.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
35.6K 1.3K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
154K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...