BROKE BY YOU

By idollover90

(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where p... More

ABOUT STORY read it before go ahead
INTRODUCTION & PROLOGUE
(1) ⚠️
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5) ⚠️
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9) ⚠️
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(21)⚠️
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
Happy Birthday❀️
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)⚠️
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)

(20)

5K 259 46
By idollover90

Present

Jungkook grabbed his wrist watch from Taehyung who was looking down all the time. Jungkook looking at taehyung and taehyung looking down while fiddling his finger, chirping of the bird can be heard from the mansion garden making the morning pleasant.

"I will get home early today... Be ready by the evening"

Jungkook glanced taehyung and spoke in his deep voice and taehyung become confuse why jungkook saying him to get ready did they are going somewhere.

"huh?.. We.. Are going.. Somewhere.. Alpha"

Taehyung ask in his soft voice and still didn't look up because he is scared to look in jungkook deep eyes which make him more afraid when already he is.

"hmm to our.. House"

Jungkook said while checking his phone and now taehyung look up after hear house, did they all are moving in New house but why anyone didn't tell him about this so thought to ask jungkook.

"new house.... But.. Why...anyone... Didn't.. Tell me"

"They will tell you when they know about it only you and me going in New house"

Jungkook said while chuckle and left from room leave behind a scared taehyung only he and jungkook alone in a mansion, its so frightening for taehyung,then he also left from his room.

"Take good care of my son in law okay jungkook"

Mrs jeon said in a little firm voice as jungkook smile toward her and hummed in small voice then hug Mrs jeon who also hug him back with a sad smile on her lips.

"we are going to miss you so much"

jin said and hug taehyung who hug him back and smile sadly, he is going to miss them badly but what he can do,he miss them all so much and he don't want to go also with jungkook,but he even can't live without jungkook.

"gonna miss you too jungkook"

"I will miss you too hyung"

jin said with sad smile on which jungkook smile back and side hug jin, he treat jin like his own big brother, who also treat him like a small brother,he will miss his jin hyung.

"hyung I will miss you"

Taehyung said and hug jimin tightly who hug him back and start crying both crying in each other arms which everyone bit teary expect jungkook who just Roll his eyes on this melodrama that's what he think.

"take care of you Hmmm now stop crying"

Jimin said after back away from hug and wipe taehyung tears who also wipe jimin tears which roll down from eyes to his cheeks, then taehyung take blessings while touch his in law feet who give him so many blessing.

Then they started to make their way out of mansion while taehyung looking behind his all moment which he spend in this mansion, when he crossed the bug door of mansion a tear left from his eyes, he turn around and touch dehli of mansion.

They last time bid goodbye to everyone and settle inside of car and driver drove away from mansion while cross main door of mansion and taehyung ones again started crying while put his hand on his mouth.

He open his teary eyes when he feel someone wipe his tears with a warm thumb which make him look the owner of thumb and found jungkook who was looking at him with his blank eyes, jungkook forward his handkerchief toward taehyung who hasitately took it and ones again jungkook started to look in his phone,and a warm feeling capture in taehyung heart.

The place was liitle far from the city so they took 2 hours they reached their mansion at 6 in evening, guards took their bags in the mansion and in a while some maids assist to help in put their belongings in their rooms.

The mansion was too big and extra spacious making taehyung wonder that its too big for a person to live in even bigger then the mansion back where they live all the time.

"Welcome Mr jeon and Mrs jeon"

maid smile politely bowing to both of them along with other two maids with her also,jungkook only nodded and taehyung smile toward them lightly.

"sir any work for us"

"no you all can leave for now"

Jungkook order as three maid ones again bow and left from their toward kitchen and jungkook look toward taehyung who was busy in scanning the beauty of mansion, The athaestic look of the mansion caught his attention. Though the wall of the color were dark but still they were captivate, and the place have a abundance space according to him which is more then enough for the one person.

Taehyung broke his stare when he hear some throat cleaning voice and saw jungkook look at him with his deep blank eyes ones again, taehyung started to chew his lips because of nervousness.

"follow me"

Jungkook said as started to walk in particular direction and taehyung immediately started to follow him like a lost puppy, after few second they jungkook stop infront of a black wodden door and taehyung also stop beside him, jungkook open door and enter inside of room.

Taehyung enter inside of the room behind jungkook, He walk to the centre of the room, while moving his eyes around the room. He glimpsed to the room decoration which is similar to mansion.

"Mina will give you tour of house i have some important works... I'll be in study"

Jungkook said as taehyung nodded slowly then jungkook left from their leave behind taehyung who started to put his belongings in cupboard.

He was in middle of his word when a knock appear on the door, halted him as he moved to open the door, taehyung open door meeting a lady who seems to be in her late thirty.

"sir I am mina, I am here to give you tour of house"

She smiled little while bow infront of taehyung who smile softly and said..

"please call me by my name... My name is taehyung"

Mina smile sweetly and nodded her head as she lead him to the way.
Mina was a sweet lady, taehyung liked to talk to her, she behaved to him like a elder sister, mina was an interesting and funny lady, she made him laugh by her jokes. Mina showed him garden of the mansion, which he liked so much because of his love toward nature the library of the mansion was huge, after having the tour of mansion, taehyung walk to his room and talk to jin and jimin.

Next morning taehyung is washing dishes inside of kitchen, today is Saturday so all maids are on leave till Monday, Today jungkook had important meeting so leave early then usual and taehyung didn't go because today is his holiday.

Taehyung was in middle of wash dishes that's when he suddenly started to feel dizzy, since morning he feeling like this but he thought to ignore it all the time.

He held his head for for some time and close his eyes and went back to normal. He thought due to stress he was feeling weak so he decided to take rest after finishing the work, he quickly finished washing all the dishes and went back to his room.

As he reached his room, he started to feel hot, he feeling his whole body is on fire and that dizziness, he walk to his bed while holding walls and throw himself on bed and thought to take nape but he started to sweating so much, he suddenly feel his body started itching so he started to scratch his body roughly, he squirming on bed, he felt hotter as the time pass, he suddenly feel craved for his alpha.

"ALPHA.. I need you.... Alpha"

"ALPHA.... Please.... Come.... To.... Me"

Taehyung kept calling his alpha through the mind link, while squirming on bed and scratch his body, he immediately discarded his all clothes when his body became unbearable hotter,

He somehow crawling toward closet and took jungkook recent clothes which jungkook use, as he wore one long t-shirt and boxer underneath it.

"ummm.. Smells.. So... Good...i..want...alpha"

He took jungkook all clothes and take them toward bed and covered himself with clothes like blanket and kept sniffing it while mumbling alpha alpha again and again.

It was good u till a strong wave of heat hit him and yelled due to pain and tears started to left from his eyes, his whole body was on fire and tears of pain kept glowing from his blue eyes, The clothes weren't enough, he needed his alpha.

"ALPHA... NOW... I.. CAN'T... PLEASE.. COME....YOUR...OMEGA.. NEED.. YOU.... I.. Will.. Be... Good... Mate..to...you....PLEASE.. COME.. NOW... I.. CAN'T.... ALPHA....I...NEED...YOU"

Other side jungkook was working on his laptop soon his meeting will be start and he will be busy, he was halfway in his work when he heard some noises or more like moans.

"ALPHA.. I.. Need.. You... Omega.. Needs.. You..alpha"

He thought it was his illusion so he focused on his work, but again he could hear such a voices and now its more loud...

"umm.. Smell.. So.. Good.. Need... Alpha"

Then he came into realisation that ut was none other than his so called mate and he is having his first heat after their marriage, but he can't go he had a important meeting and it's important for him more then his mate..

He again decided to focus on my work,he have very important meeting if he impressed the The investers and get the deal, our company sales will be almost double,

ALPHA... NOW... I.. CAN'T... PLEASE.. COME....YOUR...OMEGA.. NEED.. YOU.... I.. Will.. Be... Good... Mate..to...you....PLEASE.. COME.. NOW... I.. CAN'T.... ALPHA....I...NEED...YOU"

ughh I can't concentrate because of this omega He just said those word to himself and his wolf as it kept growling at him for not going to their omega, but jungkook being stubborn was not ready to listen taehyung pleading, so he cut off his mind link and blocked both of them so that he can work properly without any disturbance,

Rest of the day went away quickly, he got the deal and was happy today, to celebrate the success of the company they had small party in nearby restaurant, they all had fun, The employees Played games like truth and dare, dance, sing, while jungkook was sitting and enjoying his drink, finally its was time to go home, but he was drunk so he thought not to drive home and just sleep in the office.

He went straight to the bedroom and laid on the bed, today was such busy day for him, he didn't even got to breathe properly but at the end of the day he got deal and it was all worth it, with that thought he fall sleep in deep slumber.

Bright sunlight seeped through the window, blonde strands can be seen from under the blanket, in the bed was  lying a half naked boy whose eyes flutter open due to direct sunlight falling on his face, he opened his eyes and look around his surroundings, then it clicked his mind that yesterday was his first heat after marriage and his alpha did not come to him even after so much pleading, that thought was enough to form a pool of tears in his blue eyes, he kept crying like 15 minutes and then thought crying won't make things better, he tried to sit and automatically felt uncomfortable due to the slick rolling down his legs, his still hot.....

Suddenly a wave of heat hit on him which make him fall on bed and clutch his stomach tightly and tears ones again started to left from his eyes like pearls left from his eyes and he said...

"I NEED YOU ALPHA... PLEASE COME.. TO... OMEGA"

"I AM HERE MY OMEGA"

________________________________

Hello strawberries so here is the new chapter.....

Like and do comment....

See ya❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
293K 11.8K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...
51.3K 2.2K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother πŸ’œ Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...