Heroes And Titans

Da Eyeofcreation

Awakening in a world that is not his own. Gojira, the King of The Monsters finds himself in unfamiliar territ... Altro

Prologue
Fear the Kaiju: Part 1
Fear the Kaiju: Part 2
Might of the Titan, Part 1: Wrath
Might of the Titan, Part 2: Sloth
Might of the Titan, Part 3: Envy
Kaiju Internship, Chapter 2: Pride
Kaiju Internship, Chapter 3: Gluttony
Kaiju Internship, Chapter 4: Greed
Questions and Answers!
Heroes and Titans the Movie 1: Two Kings, Two Alphas
Welcome to Camp Titan: Part 1
Welcome to Camp Titan: Part 2
Clash of Evil...
Arrival of the Golden One
Ressurection

Kaiju Internship, Chapter 1: Lust

1.2K 19 7
Da Eyeofcreation

Hello, my readers! (Any that still remain!)

I bring you Heroes and Titans Chapter 6!

And, the 1st chapter of the Vs Hero Killer Arc, and the first chapter of the 3rd Arc. Welcome to Kaiju Internship!

SHREEEOOONNKK! = Kaiju Roar/Voice

Yabadabadoo! = Thought

There cannot be light without shadow = Quick/Technology Communication

Gojira

2 days later...

Gojira stood with his arms crossed as he leaned on the interior door frame of Class 1-A, a grumble already rising in his throat as he heard the footsteps of the Jetted one growing closer and closer. Given the rain outside, there was a slight splashing mixed into the Jetted one's sound.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV." Gojira turned his head to look at the Pink one, "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here." The Red-haired one nodded and pointed at himself, "Yeah, me too!" The Invisible one joined in, "People on the street were staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing" Gojira scoffed at her words.

'Must've been real hard for people to stare at something invisible.'

"Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?" the tailed one asked, mirroring Gojira's thoughts somewhat. "You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me." the elbowed one said angrily. "Nice Try?" Both Gojira and the Frog one snarked in unison, earning laughs from the others and making the Elbowed one cry out in frustration. Hearing the scraping of a chair behind him, Gojira realized with a start that Midoriya and the Jetted one had entered the room without his acknowledgement, so walking up to Midoriya, he nodded at him, earning a smile from the boy before continuing to the back of the room, where he began to lean against the wall there. "All it took was one sports festival and suddenly we're like celebrities," said the Blonde one. "Yeah, this school really is amazing" The Small Insect agreed. Smelling the approach of Aizawa, Gojira looked expectantly towards the door, which opened shortly after. "Morning" Aizawa greeted blankly. "Good morning, Mr Aizawa!" Class 1-A chorused, Gojira blinked in satisfaction seeing the absence of bandages on Aizawa's frame. The Frog one noticed it as well, "Ribbit, Mr Aizawa. You don't have bandages anymore. That's good news" Aizawa scratched under his left eye, saying, "the old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, We have a big class today on hero informatics."

Cue the flash of dread in Class 1-A.

"You need codenames"

Gojira blinked in confusion at Aizawa's words.

'Codenames?'

"Time to pick your hero identities" Aizawa continued, making all of Class 1-A shout out in excitement. "This is gonna be totally awesome!" Aizawa growled and activated his Quirk, which made his eyes glow red and his hair float. This quickly quieted the children. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Aizawa continued. The Small Insect hit his table, "Stupid selfish adults" he muttered, "So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited" the Invisible girl asked. Aizawa nodded, "Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Pressing a button on a remote, a screen came to life behind Aizawa showcasing numbers and names that Gojira could thankfully now read. And nodded in satisfaction upon seeing Midoriya's score.

Shoto Todoroki: 4,123

Katsuki Bakugou: 3,556

Izuku Midoriya: 1,000

Fumikage Tokoyami: 360

Tenya Iida: 301

Denki Kaminari: 272

Momo Yaoyorozu: 108

Eijiro Kirishima: 68

Ochako Uraraka: 20

Hanta Sero: 14

"In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time." Aizawa informed them. Making the Blonde one throw his head back in frustration, "Gah! That's not fair!" "How about the real star moi?" asked the third Blonde one, while the Pink one was fuming. "Todoroki got the most, ahead of Bakugou?" the weird-eared one asked, "Yeah, it's the opposite of how they placed in the sports festival." "They probably weren't excited about working with the guy who had to be chained up at the end." the elbowed one whispered.

'Or they were just weak.'

The 2nd blonde one turned around and shouted at the elbowed one, "If I scared a pro, they're just weak!"

The long-haired one sighed, before turning to face Todoroki and saying, "That's amazing. You must be proud." But Todoroki brushed her off, "The offers are probably because of my father."

'Ah yes, the walking barbeque.'

Meanwhile, Uraraka was shaking the Jetted one crying, "People want us!" while the Small Insect was attempting to strangle Midoriya. "You stole all my offers, traitor!" "Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers" Gojira frowned at Aizawa's words, and seeing this Aizawa confirmed his suspicions. "Yes, you will be interning as well, Gojira. You aren't exempt from this, even without any offers." Gojira's eyes widened as he realized something, and silence befell the classroom.

'If I'm interning... that means...'

His eyes quickly scanned the list again, and again. Anger mounting each time. Until a dark aura of barely contained fury surrounded him, and his upped face was shadowed. "Uh- y-you okay Gojira?" the blonde one asked. Anyone watching would've seen a red light coming from Gojira's right eye as he glared at the blonde with such intensity that he turned white from fear.

'Someone with fucking elbows got more offers than me...'

A demonic smile, full of teeth, grew on Gojira's face as a light manacle smile grew and laughter accompanied it. "Erit Sanguis Et Mors" Gojira said, his voice deep, ancient and so powerful with such domination that it made all of the boys turn white and the girls red, with the long-haired one being a combination of both. "Did he just speak Latin?" the elbowed one gulped. Aizawa coughed, reclaiming the attention of Class 1-A, although Gojira didn't stop smiling like a maniac. "Well, anyway. You all got to experience combat with real villains during the USJ, But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field. Firsthand." "And for that, we need hero names!" The lipped one said. "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka shouted while Gojira was shaken from his bloodlust and back to reality when a familiar scent approached.

'Uh, Great...'

"These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..." suddenly the door opened and a feminine voice interrupted Aizawa, "You'll have hell to pay later!" the boys of the class all gasped, with the exceptions of Todoroki and Blonde no.2, "What you pick today could be your codename for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent" Midnight said entering the room. "It's Midnight!" multiple students shouted. "Yeah, she's got a good point," Aizawa said as Midnight walked up next to him a big smile on her face, which seemed to falter when she realized he was there, but it quickly returned, even bigger than before. "Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte" Aizawa leaned down and picked up a sleeping bag. "The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A codename tells people exactly what you represent. Take All-Might for example." his piece completed, Aizawa stepped into the sleeping bag and sunk down behind the table. The sound of his breathing was a tell-tale that he was already asleep.

Feeling something tapping his arm, Gojira looked down to see the Long haired one handing him a whiteboard and pen.

' A hero name... but what? I've never had a need for one before. Although... why should I think of a new one when I already have one?'

Gojira nearly smiled as, thanks to his atomically charged brain, wrote down his Hero name and title.

10 Minutes later...

"Now students, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight asked, prompting the Red Haired one to gasp, and the Elbowed one to gulp in dread. After a moment of silence, the third blonde one stood up and walked to the front of the room with a wide smile on his face. "Hold your breath the shining hero..." He then lifted the board as he announced his hero name. "My name is: I can not stop Twinkling!" Gojira spat up water in surprise at the announcement, "Mon amis. You can't deny my sparkle." Finally recovering from his surprise, "How about Twinkle Twinkle Blonde No.3?" Gojira snarked, earning several giggles from the children, who were otherwise staring at Blonde No.3 in shock. Midnight quickly took Blonde No.3's board, and wrote on it said, "It'll be better this way. Take out the I, and shorten the Cannot to can't" Midnight then showed Blonde No.3 his new hero name. Making Gojira deadpan.

'She likes it?'

Once Blonde No.3 sat back down, the Pink one was eager to go next. "Okie dokie, lemme go next!" Standing behind the table, she showed them her hero's name. "My code name: Alien Queen!" Gojira nearly choked at the name, flashes of Ghidorah racing through his mind.

"Hold on. Like that horrible monster with the acidic blood? I don't think so" Midnight said, clearly imagining something terrible. "Just be happy she didn't go for the golden hydra kind," Gojira muttered under his breath. Gaining a sideways glance from the Weird Eared one, to which he glared at her. "Dang it." the pink one said as she returned to her seat. "That one wasn't okay?" multiple students asked. The frog one put her hand up next, "I think I've got one. Okay If I go next?" Midnight pointed at the Frog one smiling, "Go right up!" the Frog one approached the bench, saying. "I've had this one in mind since grade school. Rainy season hero: Froppy" the frog one declared, showing them the board. Midnight practically slid behind the Frog one, "That's delightful! It makes you sound approachable. What a great example of a name everyone will love!" In response to that, the children of class 1-A began to chant out the name "Froppy! Froppy! Froppy! Froppy! Thank Froppy! Finally, a normal one!" The red-headed one was next. And he slammed his board down on the bench. "I've got mine too. The sturdy hero. My name is Red Riot!" Midnight blinked, "Red Riot? Interesting. You're paying homage to the chivalrous hero, Crimson Riot, yes?" The red-headed one nodded, "That's right. He may be kind of old school, but someday I wanna be just like he was. Crimson is my Idol." Midnight nodded, "If you're bearing the name of someone you admire, you have that much more to live up to." The red-headed one nodded, "I accept the challenge." From that point, Gojira began to filter out the majority of noise in the room, with the exception of the hero names.

Weird ear was "The hearing Hero, I'm Earphone Jack"

Multiarmed was "The Tentacle Hero, Tentacole."

Elbow was "The Taping Hero, Cellophane"

Tail was "The Martial Arts Hero, Tailman"

Lips was "I'm the sweets hero, Sugarman!"

The Pink one returned shouting, "Pinky!" Which actually passed.

Blonde No.1 was "Stun Gun Hero, I am chargebolt. Electric doncha think?"

Invisible was "The stealth hero, Invisible Girl!"

Long Hair was "The everything hero, I'm Creati"

Todoroki was simply his first name "Shoto"

Bird was "Jet Black Hero, Tsukuyomi"

Small Insect was "Fresh-Picked Hero, Grape Juice!"

Rock head was "Petting hero, Anima"

Blonde No.2 originally was "King Explosion Murder" which did not pass.

Uraraka was "Uravity"

Jetted was "Tenya" which surprised Gojira, but he didn't think about it.

Shocking Gojira, Midoriya chose the Hero Name "Deku"

Blonde No.2 was back with "Lord Explosion Murder!" Which again failed.

Finally, It was Gojira's turn.

"Gojira. Are you ready?" Midnight asked, Gojira nodded, stood up and walked to the front. "Something I was called a while back and will be called again. I am the King of the Monsters, Godzilla."

Once Aizawa woke up...

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with. Those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. There are around 40 agencies across the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that its heroes focus on. Keep that in mind." Midnight began to speak, "Imagine if you were thirteen. You'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand?" "Think carefully before you decide. Oh and Gojira, follow us outside, we've got something to tell you about your internship." Just as Gojira nodded, the end of period bell rang, and following the two Pro-heroes Gojira left the room.

"What is it?" He asked once the door was closed, and Aizawa sighed. "Against my better judgment. Nezu has already chosen who you're interning with." Gojira raised an eyebrow.

'So that means it's someone he needed to reach out to for. This could be-'

"Mt lady." Midnight said.

The resulting silence was so deafening that even the cricket didn't chirp. "I'm sorry what?" Gojira asked in disbelief and confusion. Aizawa sighed, "Principal Nezu thought it best that you did your internship with Mt lady. She knows how to deal with publicity and be positive. As well as being aware of her surroundings due to her Quirk." Gojira grumbled, "I know. Can't I just intern with Godzillo?"

'This is absurd. I'm the fucking king of the Titans! And yet here I am asking to intern under a fucking mortal?!'

Midnight chuckled, "Sorry big G, but Nezu's word is final." Gojira's right eye refused to stop twitching, and he cursed the rodent for making his life hell, before promising to make his life hell one day.

Returning to the classroom, Gojira was just in time to hear the Small Insect speak. "Mt. Lady's my top choice" This made Gojira stop his eyes quickly widening.

'No... no... nooo!'

The frog one walked past Small Insect, not even stopping as she said, "Mineta, are you thinking something perverted?" Small Insect turned his head around slowly, "Possibly." Gojira looked back at the retreating forms of Aizawa and Midnight, shaking a fist in their direction as the cowards ran away. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He shouted.

2 days later...

"Everyone has their costumes right?" Aizawa asked. Gojira subconsciously nodded, feeling the weight of the suitcase in his right hand, as he stood directly in front of the Small Insect.

Apparently, it hadn't been an option for having a Hero Costume, so begrudgingly Gojira had done some research into what design he would want. That and combined with ideas from Midoriya had eventually resulted in a hero costume that he decided was passable, although he was yet to see what it looked like when he actually wore it.

"Remember, with the exception of Gojira, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything," Aizawa said. The Pink one jumped on one leg while lifting the other, "Gotcha!" "Speak properly! It's, Yes, Sir, Ashido." The Pink one quickly sunk down, saying, "Yes sir" "Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." Aizawa said, and Gojira nodded, "Very well." Gojira turned around to walk in front of Small Insect when he saw Midoriya running up to Jetted. "Iida, wait!" Gojira was about to follow, when the Small Insects voice caught his attention, "Come on Gojira! If we don't leave now we'll miss our train!" Gojira growled, turned around, and stormed in the direction of his train, wacking Small Insect 'lightly' as he did, sending him flying into the train as a result.

1 hour later...

Try as he might, Gojira couldn't stop the repetitive tapping of his right foot on the concrete floor as he, and Small Insect, waited outside. "So... uh... you like Mt. Lady too?" Small Insect said attempting to break the silence. Gojira didn't even look at him, "I am here because Nezu gave me no choice, outside of destruction, desecration of public property or having to stay in U.A for an additional year and change my hero name to Nuclear Iggy." It had been the last part that truly made Gojira choose to attend the Internship, he was NOT being called Nuclear Iggy, no way, no how.

Finally, just as Gojira decided to break down the door to the Mt. Agency and blame Small Insect, the door opened to reveal Mt. Shorty standing there eating a sandwich. As soon as she laid eyes on them she stopped, and blinked several times, her eyes flickering between the two. A moment later she swallowed and said. "Well, about time you got here. Come on in, I've got work for you." Gojira rolled his eyes, while Small Insect was drooling at the Pro-heroine, but nevertheless followed her into the building.

As soon as Gojira entered, he frowned. He wasn't well-versed in cleanliness, but he was pretty sure that buildings weren't meant to look like this. "Okay, the vacuum's are over there. Get cleaning," she said as she jumped onto a lounge and picked up a magazine to read. Small Insect, and he both stared at the woman for a moment, who then looked over at them and winked, "If you do good, I might give you a special surprise." Instantly, Small Insect turned red and shouted, "Yes Ma'am!" and rushed off to clean. However, Gojira merely glared at the woman. "I am not your pet. Mt. Shorty." the Heroine frowned and pointed at him lazily, "You agreed to the internship, that means you gotta do what I say for the rest of the week. Otherwise, I might just kick you out. Unless you want to be rough?" Gojira scoffed at the woman's suggestive, and seductive tone, "I am not so easily manipulated, mortal. I was sent here because I was told you would assist in my 'public image' and 'caution around civilians and buildings.' If you will not teach, I will learn myself." Gojira turned around and walked up the stairs and into a bathroom, leaving a spluttering Mt. Shorty. Not revealing the truer reason he left.

'I also don't need to remind her that anything I do while under her guidance, is directly inflicted upon her, not me. So I have a free pass to do whatever the fuck I want.'

Once he found a bathroom to get changed in, he decided that he would go on 'patrol' like he had while he still worked with Godzillo in America. It was a fun and effective way to let off some steam, while also training on the rare occasion that a powerful opponent showed up.

Opening the suitcase that contained his hero suit, his eyebrows instantly raised in surprise and a hint of awe. "I knew the suit would be good. But, this far exceeds my expectations," he muttered, as he got dressed.

The Suit was highly reminiscent of ancient Japanese armour specifically the Samurai, which he had requested.

All in shades of Black, Dark Navy, or atomic blue, he marvelled at the attire.

The Top was simple, a black sleeveless and skin-tight shirt, with a bronze plate at the brim with the Japanese Kanji for Gojira on it, while on the back of the Shirt was an image of him moving in an Ouroboros fashion, the same tattoo on his back. Due to his Kaijin forearms, there was nothing for his arms or the rest of his upper torso.

However, the bottom half was a different story.

For the pants, he had a simple yet embroidered pair of dark navy pants, not too dissimilar from what the ancient ninja wore. He also had plates of armour named kusazuri, which protected his upper legs, there was a third piece that went down between his legs and was capped off by more bronze, while also having the same symbol from his back near the bottom and while held up by a belt, he tied another piece of cloth around the Kasazuri with a piece of rope, attaching a blue piece of cloth which would hang down his left leg. Finally, there was a pair of armoured sandals. Attached at the back, they appeared as him simply wearing shin guards over his sandals, they, like the rest of his armour, were not only black with Atomic blue shades mixed in but were made from scales that he shed (Like a person losing single strands of hair. Completely natural." meaning they were not only stronger and harder than diamonds and steel but would channel his Atomic Energy exceedingly well.

An added bonus was the fact that it was not only waterproof but also supremely comfortable.

Gojira wasn't vain, but he did admire himself in a mirror for a moment while doing some light shadow boxing and poses to further enhance his majesticness.

'I'm starting to sound like Blonde No.3'

Gojira shook his head, turned around and opened a nearby window, before jumping out in search of entertainment and perhaps a challenge.

Aizawa

15 minutes later...

Aizawa sighed contently as he lay on the floor, however, his relaxation would not last as the buzzing of his phone would make itself known. Grumbling, Aizawa brought the phone up to his ear and pressed accept. "Hello?" he asked. "Uh, Eraserhead? We've got a problem." came Mt. Lady's voice.

'Great, now what's Mineta gone and done?'

"What is it?" Aizawa asked, "It's Gojira." Aizawa frowned, "What about him?" "He's gone."

'Motherfucker.'

Gojira

"B-Back off man! I swear I'll do it!"

Gojira was currently standing in front of a villain threatening an entire block of mortals, whose Quirk allowed him to generate nuclear energy. Had it been any other hero, the villain likely would've gotten his ransom of 100 million lien, but sadly for the villain, Gojira eat, sleeped and breathed Nuclear Radiation.

But the villain didn't know that.

Gojira scoffed, "Really? The go-ahead. Do it."

There was no doubt in his mind that this 'villain' was as green as his outfit, which was to say, eye-meltingly so. The hesitation, wavering voice, and terrible outfit all pointed in that direction, as did the proclamation of his Quirk.

The villain growled, before saying, "Fine! You asked for it!" then raising his right hand, a sphere of Nuclear Radiation formed, around equal in force to a Missile, although the Radiation would make at least half of the neighbouring area unlivable. "Radiation Blast!" The villain shouted throwing the sphere at Gojira, who didn't even move.

Once the sphere made contact, Gojira grunted, it had a tad more force than he expected. But that didn't matter. Making a sucking movement, Gojira grinned as he drank the radiation the way someone would drink water with a straw or a piece of spaghetti. Once it was all gone, Gojira burped quietly in satisfaction feeling his Radiation reserves fill. While he naturally generated Nuclear Radiation, he would never say no to some extra. "what-Impossible!" The villain shouted in shock and fear. Gojira chuckled seeing the absolute disbelief on the villain's face. "You have no idea what's possible. Now come quietly, or do me a favour and don't." The villain scowled, "Never!" and charged at him, his hands glowing green with radiation.

Gojira merely rolled his eyes.

'Did this idiot even hear-'

"Radioactive Strike!"

As soon as the blow made contact, Gojira was sent flying up into the air and off his feet by the knockback. His eyes widened with shock as he crashed on the ground, making a small crater from the impact.

'What the fuck?!'

Looking up in surprise, Gojira saw the villain grinning, "Weren't expecting that were ya?" Gojira nearly shook his head. He hadn't. Standing up, Gojira moved his jaw around to check for any injuries at the point of contact but found none.

'As I suspected. He doesn't have the power to actually injure me, But by using Radiation to augment his attacks, he was able to send me flying with the knockback. But let's see how he likes radiation'

Gojira readied himself into a fighting stance against the villain. Before planting his feet on the ground, and slamming his tail on it. Slowly, his dorsal plates began to glow blue and a humming sound filled the air as he charged his Atomic breath. The Villain frowned, "What are you-" taking a deep breath, Gojira shouted at the villain as he unleashed a massive beam of blue flames straight at the villain colliding with him, and after a moment of resistance, the Atomic beam completely consumed the villain and shot off into the sky.

Clamping his mouth shut, Gojira huffed and nodded in satisfaction. Turning around he prepared to continue his patrol when suddenly something hit him square in the back, sending him tumbling.

Crashing into a wall, Gojira coughed up blood, his eyes wide in shock at the pain he felt.

'What the fuck?'

Landing on the ground, Gojira looked up snarling, seeing a glowing blue figure emerge from the shadows. Laughing maniacally. "Wow! What a rush! I never knew someone else had a Radiation quirk, much less something this powerful!" Gojira's eyes widened in surprise as the radiation villain walked forward, his previously green outfit now atomic blue, and flaming like the walking Barbeque.

'He can absorb my Atomic Radiation?'

The villain then looked at Gojira as he stood up, ignoring the pain he already felt. "Let's go, buddy. I wanna taste more of that power!" Gojira growled as the villain charged at him. Then he charged as well. Roaring in anger as he did.

"SSSHRREEEEOOONNNKKK!"

And there we go!

The first cliffhanger in this entire book let's go!

Also, the first time that an entire arc isn't complete in one chapter! I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that. *Pat Pat*

Now, I've had the Gojira goes to Mt. lady's agency planned for a while now before I had him meet her last chapter, and before I remembered Mineta (Small Insect) did his internship with her, but meh, don't care.

Now, If you're wondering about Gojira's hero suit, then search up simp Thanatos and go to his Legendary Godzilla human form, it should have a Legendary Godzilla in the top left corner to mark him. That's his hero outfit, and appearance (Plus a Godzilla tail)

Also here are the stats for the Radiation Villain currently.

Radiation Villains Stats:

Power: 5/6

Speed: 4/6

Technique: 4/6

Wits: 3/6

Reputation: 0/6

Radiation Villains Quirk:

Radioactive

Type: Emitter

Info:

Gives him the ability to manipulate, produce and absorb Radiation. However, while the Radiation he naturally produces is far weaker than that of an Atomic Bomb, he can absorb any amount of Radiation,

Abilities:

Can create attacks of Nuclear Radiation

Can Absorb Atomic and Nuclear Radiation

Can enhance his attacks and body with that radiation

Villain Name: ?

Villain Title: ?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

15.5K 274 23
An epidemic threatens the world, spread by parasitic creatures controlled by a strange new Kaiju. When even Rodan's life is threatened, Godzilla and...
8.4K 106 16
This story takes after the Events of "Godzilla: KOTM & Godzilla vs Kong (2021)" and During the Events of Azur Lane series This is the story of when A...
10.5K 123 29
The world is changing with the rise of The Titans. Mankind is working on ways to defend themselves, but a new threat rises from the depths. Now it is...
331 9 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...