is it wrong for new team 7 to...

By Kanekiuzumaki43

I have just finished reading the new Boruto chapter 73 and went to read some fanfics about Boruto. I was kin... More

Bio : characters and feats (including LightNovel and manga)
prologue: the arrival
CHAPTER 1: Kawaki's ideals
CHAPTER 2: The others' perspectives part 1
Chapter 3: the other's perspectives pt2
Announcement
Alternative Timeline
alternative timeline pt2
The First Commander
YOU WHAT?!
Kawaki take things too far
The Honored One (part1): Let's have fun
The Honored One (part 2): The power of a 100% Otsutsuki
The Resting Day

the other's perspectives pt3

118 12 0
By Kanekiuzumaki43

The Evilus."  answered two figures anna and an unknown figure.

the kids looked back to look toward the place the voice was vibrating from. they noticed that it was a man, but then Sarada took a fighting stance as she recognized the man as the group leader she knocked out earlier."Who is this man Sarada?" Mitsuki questioned. Sarada answered, " That's the leader of the group that kidnapped Anna." The moment Mitsuki heard those words he held his kunai and took a combat stance. Then; the man said, "first of all, the name is douse. Moreover, trust me I don't have any ill intentions as of now I am even here to help you with whatever you want" 

"then answer a few questions," Sarada said

"Ok" answered Douse

"what is this evilus thing?" Sarada asked

" How could you not know what is The Evilus?" douse asked surprised

"Well, we are new around here, and from the place, we come from we rarely hear any news from other parts of the world so we aren't aware of a lot of things around here" Sarada answered sweating hoping that the man won't try to pry into it.

" Well, I wouldn't have guessed you are new around here, especially with your fighting skills and the way you dealt easily with a high-tier level 5, which only a High-tier level 6 or a level 7 could do, which would normally take 8 years or more to reach, but come to think of it again I never heard of you, you look so young to be even considered a 15-year-old, and as you said you're new around here, so the only conclusion that can be made is that your home town, village or whatever had a large number of strong monsters that allowed you to grow that much or you have a strong bloodline ability that gives you a multiplied rate of growth." the man kept mumbling.

"Enough with the mumbling" Sarada shouted. the man stopped and Sarada asked again " So will you enlighten us with what is Evilus?"

" Oh Evilus is a group of people that are deemed by the world as criminals and they go around killing people and stealing from them and I am one of them. Everyone you both fought was a part of the group. Although, they are just remainings." the man explained

"Remainings?" Mitsuki asked

"The evilus flourished with large amounts of people in the past A.K.A at their prime, but now only a few remaining."

"What are their intentions?"

" I don't completely understand as back then I was a small fry so I didn't receive a lot of information, but my leader once said that their true intentions ain't destruction, murder or theft It was completely something else. their intentions to lure out the weak and dispose of them and to strengthen the strong."

"Now, that you answered everything. I will ask you one last question what do you want?"

"what do you mean?"

" come on you thought we will fall for you doing it without something in exchange."

"you're smart, I want to join you both and become a part of your group"

"um, that was unexpected, but we will think about it"  

"We will give you our answer tomorrow at 6 in the morning and take care of the kids until tomorrow ok?"

" HAI HAI Captain." The man answered

"Good"

Sarada walked towards the kids and said, " Kids don't worry I will come back tomorrow and If he tries anything I will come here and rescue you immediately." the kids then hugged her and Mitsuki, who just approached them too, and said, " Please don't leave us and we will miss you and uncle Mitsuki."

Sarada and Mitsuki said their goodbyes and left

" So are you sure we should leave the kids and entrust them to him?"

"yeah I would know if he do anything"

" Pardon me if I sound offensive, but Sarada you aren't Eida"

"Mitsuki, I ain't eida, but I have something that will ensure me their safety"

"what is it?"

" DR. katatsuki gave me before a pressure sensor to ensure the safety of everyone on the team and I simply placed it on the kids, so if a hit is applied there will be an external force applied on their body and it will cause a change in pressure," Sarada replied

"Wow, you are smart."

BACK TO THE RECENT TIME

"And then we meet with you guys," Sarada said

"so what do you think about the man joining our team boruto and kawaki?"

" We need to keep the kids under our care to ensure their safety, so we need him to join" Boruto answered.

" If he's going to make our job easier then so be it," Kawaki answered 

" Okay, then we all agree on allowing the man to join us," Sarada said

" Btw, what happened with you boruto?" Mitsuki asked

"Meh, nothing much I just went to the forest to start working on my new project, which is a burger restaurant. I already made the designs, and structures and I found a great location for them too. the only things remaining are putting everything into action." Boruto answered

" Then; I wish good luck Boruto" Mitsuki replied

" Thanks, Mitsuki" boruto responded

Kawaki then stood up and decided to walk towards the door and was about to rotate the doorknob, Until he was interrupted by boruto who asked " Where are you going Kawaki?" "I am going to the same place we ate in today," Kawaki replied. Sarada asked, " Kawaki can you fetch us the things on this list?" And she gave kawaki a piece of paper. Kawaki sighed and said, "OK." He then left and went toward the hostess of fertility, but before he reached a familiar sound calling him "KAWAKI-SAN!" he then looked back to find out that the same white-haired kid he lectured the first time they met was the one calling him and beside him was the same group of people he was with and a new unfamiliar face. Kawaki facepalmed and said, "Will I never have an entire peaceful hour in my entire life?" the rabbit approached the shinobi and asked, "How are you Kawaki-san?" " I am fine," He replied. the boy asked again "Where are you heading to the hostess of fertility, Kawaki-san?" 

"Yes, I'm heading there. Why need something?" the black-haired boy asked.

"No, It's just I wanted to ask if you wanna come with us, so do you accept?" The albino asked

'Tch, I would rather go alone, but It's better to go with them as it would help me avoid unwanted attention due to my aura.' kawaki thought 

"um, kawaki-san do you accept?" the kid asked

" I guess I accept."

Bell then took him by the hand and dragged him towards his Familia. a short woman with black hair styled into two tails asked,

"Bell, who's he?"

a red-haired man leaned and whispered, " This is the man from the pub we told you about."

" Wait, you're the one who shouted at my bell and told him to put himself together." the black-haired woman asked

"Yeah, and what does it have to do with you shortie?" the black-haired vessel answered

" It has everything to do with me because I'm bell's goddess and my name is Hestia not shortie!" the woman burst out shouting

" I don't care if you're his goddess, lover, wife, or even mom I will say whatever I want to say, and don't shout at me, you donkey"

Hestia was surprised by the attitude and asked the protagonist, " How dare you talk to a goddess like that, mortal? Who's the god you serve under you mere human?"

"I talk however I like and it doesn't concern who I serve under you mongrel"

"Can you two stop?" intervened the rabbit boy " Goddess what Kawaki-san said to me that day was reasonable and right and I don't hold a grudge against him and Kawaki-san I'm sorry for my goddess she's just overprotective. Can you two now apologize to each other?"

both of them kept staring for a minute at each other with the rest of the Familia watching the two and then the albino broke the silence and said " Goddess!" the woman then sighed and said while embarrassed, 0that she was apologizing to someone said,

 " I'm sorry for my attitude and I won't do anything like this again." 

" Your apology is accepted and be grateful for that."

 "why aren't you apologizing to me as well?"

 "Hahaha, as if I'm apologizing to you"

" Hey, that's unfair! BELL!"

" I'm sorry Kawaki-san but please apologize"

"NO!"

"Please, Please, Please, Please-"

"Ok, stop bugging me" THE vessel intervened

" I'm sorry shortie"

" Apology accepted"

" Now let me introduce you to my Familia"

" The red one is Welf the swordsmith, the black-haired one wearing a kimono is Yamato, the brown-haired short girl is Lily and the yellow fox is Haruhime"

"Nice to meet you kawaki/Kawaki-san/ Man," The Familia said in unison

" I guess nice to meet you too"

Then the Hestia Familia started to head toward the hostess of fertility until they were stopped halfway they were surrounded by darkness everywhere and

A woman with long straight white hair, red eyes, and black clothes appeared and said,

" My lord would be pleased when he knows that I captured lord Ishikki's vessel until I drag you to him, he won't be capable of welcoming you himself so I will welcome you myself."

" SO WELCOME UZUMAKI KAWAKI," the woman said with a creepy smile

END OF CHAPTER

Thanks for reading this chapter and I'm sorry for the long wait I just finished exams and I started writing this chapter immediately after I returned home, And If you're one of Lego Ninjago fans I will start writing a Ninjago x Danmachi story so stay tuned and No I'm not gonna dismiss this story. Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.8K 38
What if Naruto Uzumaki was smarter than he let on? What if Naruto was the smartest of his generation? What if Naruto was stronger than he seemed? Wha...
881 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
5.2K 97 18
This story takes place 30 years after the end of thethe 4th shinobi world war boruto has gone off to train with sasuke (like naruto with jiraiya) And...
401 17 3
I read a lot of fanfic stories about the anime named Danmachi or as you call it "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" And while reading...