MY DESTINED LOVE

By krishirathode

What would happen If Draupadi married only Arjun? The Pandavas knew about Karn? Pandu and Madri were still al... More

character sketch 1
character sketch- 2
character sketch- 3
Character sketch- 4
THE NEW FRIENDSHIP
KARNA'S BIRTH SECRET
THE REUNION
the birth of fireborns
the gurudakshina- 1
the gurudakshina- 2
The first meet of ArDi
The War Of Panchal
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
gurudakshina- 3
start of new friendships!!
Adwika's swayamvar??
adwika and karn in love?
important! must read!!!
copyright ©
the grand wedding
emotional moments
teasing sessions
sakha and sakhi's prank
THE PROPOSAL ❤
A BIG SHOCK
Varanavarth
Heartbreaks 💔
heart to heart connection ❤️
it hurts to stay away from you💞
so close yet so far💕💞
Our Swayamvar?
A RAY OF HOPE❣️
THE GRAND SWAYAMVAR
THE PANDAVAS REVEAL!!!
THE SISTERS REUNION
THE GRAND MARRIAGE ❤️
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
DIVISION OF THE KINGDOM
UNKNOWN ATTACKS 🤺🔪🏹
PAYBACK TO SHAKUNI!!
SHAKUNI HAS GONE CRAZY!!
INDRAPRASTHA
An Invitation to the Game of Dice
The wrath of warrior princesses
Forgiveness?
Family time!
Vanvaas
THE NEWBORNS
GAINING POWER

The Final Decision

754 41 11
By krishirathode

In the previous chapter:
Dusshasan is dead!!

"Daasi Adwika and Daasi Draupadi k...killed him Pitashree", Duryodhan said in agony and anger. Yes, Dusshasan had died due to the dagger stab on his heart.

"DURYODHAN!!", Yelled Draupadi and Adwika angrily.

"How dare you maids to kill my brother?', fumed Duryodhan, eyeing his beloved brother's dead body painfully.

"We are not your maids Duryodhan! Who the heck told you that we are your maids?", Seethed Adwika.

"That... I think you should ask your husbands", Shakuni said with a smirk.

Listening to this, Adwika and Draupadi looked at Karn and Arjun but, the two bow their heads in shame. Thus angers the two warrior princesses to the next level. Their eyes depict the emotions of anger, betrayal, sadness and many more.

"Adwika, Draupadi, now you both are daasis (maids). And, you'll even recieve a punishment for killing one of my sons", Dhritarastra declared.

"Whom are you referring to as daasiya Maharaj Dhritarastra. First feel the dagger which has landed near your foot.... That means a WAR INVITE. Never forget who me and my sisters are, where we are from and what we are capable of doing", scoffed Draupadi.

Then, Draupadi angrily marched towards Shakuni and snatched away the dice he was holding and crumbles it into pieces and threw it into the fire lamp placed nearby. Once it was greeted with fire, it burst with a pop and the dark magic in the dice was consumed by the fire lord- Agni Deva.

"Pitashree... These two women have humiliated you! Put these two in the prison instantly", Duryodhan said.

"Guards!! Put these two women in the prison right now", ordered Dhritarastra.

Listening to this, the two sisters let out a humorless laugh and takes long steps to reach their four other sisters. As the soldiers came near them, Draupadi chanted some prayers and invoked fire around them. The six sisters were now standing completely in the fire. Adwika could stand in too as she was the daughter of the Prithvi Devi, and she had the tolerance to bear the heat of the fire. The others including the pandavas were shocked but, what the princesses did next terrified all of them.

Using their powers, Adwika closed all the entrance and exits of the sabha and Draupadi put the whole sabha into fire. Seeing this everyone starts panicking and ran around the sabha, searching for an open exit. But, the pandavas sat still in their places, watching their respective wifes. The sisters laughed at the choas.

"What's happening? Why are everyone shouting?", Dhritarastra panicked hearing everyone's shouts and cries of horror and fear.

"You fool, because of you and your children, this court is on fire now", Bhishma yelled furiously.

"W.. what? B.. but how?", Dhritarastra stuttered feeling slight fear.

"Because of Rajkumari Draupadi and Rajkumari Adwika", vidur answered his brother curtly.

""What?", Dhritarastra sounded in shock.

"Pitashree... Pitashree... Please help us...", Dhritarastra could hear the painful cries of his children.

A few of them even begged the princesses to stop this but, none of the sisters calmed down and the pandavas didn't help them either. So, the princes and officials cried for their life's and just houled around. Even the water present in the court couldn't suffice the burning fire. It just got more intense whenever they tried to stop the fire. But, finally after a few more begging , pleadings and specially, begging from Maharaj Dhritarastra, the fire had sufficed. Now, the six princesses looked even more beautiful, terrifying and strong.

"Rajkumar Yudhistir! With what right did you gamble on me and my sisters?", Adwika yelled with extreme anger. Yudhistir just bowed his head down in shame.

"Oh, he would have done that asking our respective husbands... Right Arya?", Draupadi sarcastically asked Arjun. Arjun felt a pang on his heart at her words. He looked into her eyes painfully but, she just tore the eye contact and looked away blinking away her tears.

"Leave that Drau... These brothers are so blinded by Dharm that they have forgot the basic morals and do not even know what is right and what is not at all right", Adwika said humorlessly. Karn looked down with tears in his eyes.

"And Rajkumar Yudhistir, nor you neither any of your brothers had the right or have the right or will ever have the right to drag us into such dirty matters", Adwika fumed at him and the other brothers.

"Yeah because, we have married your brothers, in case of Devi, she have married you. We are not your property. We all are different different people with varied personalities. You, your brothers or anyone for that matter cannot put us on stake", seethed Draupadi. All the elders and the pandavas lower their heads in shame and guilt.

"Drau... Please list-", Arjun tried telling her something but, was cut off by her.

"No, I will not listen. You listen", yelled Draupadi.

"It is high time sisters... Buckle up for the next action", Adwika sighed sadly and looked at her sisters who were mirroring her emotions.

Adwika stoned her emotions and one last time, she looked at Karn. He too looked at her with guilt and sadness. Adwika, to everyone's, especially to Karn's shock, removed her chudamani and threw it near Karn before freeing her nearly combed and braided hairs.

Draupadi looked at Arjun who was already blinking away his tears and looked at her with guilt, sadness and pain knowing what she'll do next. Draupadi looked away shaking away their marriage day. She immediately pulled out her chudamani and threw it near Arjun before freeing her nearly tied hairs. The other sisters followed the suit.

"Don't be so shocked because, it is the time to feel scared for your lifes", Draupadi mocked angrily.

"This is the first step to darken all your lives. Everyone of you would BEG for a less painful death", hollowed Adwika.

"P..please forgive us daughters... ", Dhritarastra stuttered in fear of a war.

"Don't you dare call us daughters Maharaj Dhritarastra. We are not your daughters, and you do not have the status of calling us your daughters", snorted the six sisters bitterly.

"Please forgive us Rajkumaris... I apologise on behalf of all of them. To apologise, I grant you any three wishes you ask for", Dhritarastra immediately offered.

"Anything?", Draupadi and Adwika smirked.

"Pitashree-", Duryodhan tried to butt in the matter.

"Shut up Duryodhan. Yeah, you can ask anything", Dhritarastra said, cutting off Duryodhan's words in middle.

"But Dusshasan died", Shakuni tried to manipulate Dhritarastra.

"He.... Died for his heinous deed. It's not the princesses fault", Dhritarastra said painfully.

"Ask what you what princesses", Dhritarastra continued.

"Firstly, free the pandavas all the staked materials,Kingdom and everything which Rajkumar Yudhistir had staked in this dyut sabha", Adwika and Draupadi demanded.

"Granted", Dhritarastra declared.

All this is fine.... But, we had not forced Rajkumar Yudhistir to participate or play further so, it is the Pandavas fault too... So, I suggest his majesty to give the Pandavas and even their wifes 12 years of vanvaas and 1 year agyatavas", Shakuni manipulated the matter. Duryodhan's face lit up listening to Shakuni's plan.

"Yeah Pitashree, you are right", Duryodhan and a few of his other brothers chimed.

"Hmm... What Shakuni is speaking of is absolutely right... I Maharaj Dhritarastra of Hastinapur kingdom give the sons and daughter-in-laws of Pandu 12 years of vanvaas and 1 year of agyatavas", ordered Dhritarastra. Shakuni and the Kauravas smirked in victory.

"Hmm... Now Indraprastha and your children would-", Shakuni tried to manipulate some more matters but the warrior princesses cut him off rudely.

"You don't need to worry about Indraprastha or our children Gandhar Raj. None of these matters concern you or the Hastinapur royalty. Our kingdom and kids would be handled by our brothers and family i.e., Dwarika and Panchal", Adwika and Draupadi replied curtly. Shakuni immediately stepped back in fear like the coward he is.

PROMO:
The great breakdown!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Your fav part of this chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 1
यह कहानी थोड़ी सच्चाई और थोड़ी काल्पनिक इंसिडेंट को मिलाकर बनाई गई है सो कृपया आप इस कहानी को स्टोरी कि तरह ले न की बायोपिक जैसे।
2 0 2
सूर्य देव उनका परिवार और जानकारी
16.5K 1K 35
A lost princess who grew up as a commoner with no clue about her previous life. A girl who was determined to fight for what she believed in, determin...
711 15 5
The Mahabharata is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India.