▐ ⭑ ‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗹�...

By dollcomplexxx

‎‎‎c'mon baby, make it thrillin! slot based ent applyfic. open. More

thrillin! records
rules
the artists
⠀⠀ neo angel
⠀⠀ persona
⠀⠀ youth interlude
⠀⠀ epik rising
⠀⠀ désir
⠀⠀ hyacinth
⠀⠀ neo genesis
⠀⠀ soloists
noticeboard + form

⠀⠀ fairy kiss

375 13 7
By dollcomplexxx

FAIRY KISS

portrayal(s): ive, stayc
debut year: 2018
age range: 1999-2002

— ⌗ THRILLIN! RECORDS' second girl group.
— ⌗ their name, FAIRY KISS, is a direct reflection of the group's sweet and enchanting image, being the muses to an art form that is reminiscent of a kiss gifted by a fairy.
— ⌗ at the time of their debut, there were many negative connotations surrounding the FAIRY KISS members due to NEO ANGEL's unfavorable reputation. the public would eventually come around, however, and the group's popularity found itself skyrocketing on their second comeback to make them well beloved by the industry.
— ⌗ contrary to NEO ANGEL, the members of FAIRY KISS are praised for being virtuous and having an admirable relationship amongst themselves and their fans.

LOVE DIVE
statusopen

position(s): leader, main dancer, lead vocalist
age range: 00' liner

✶          ˖            the leader of FAIRY KISS is a clumsy person with an earnest heart. LOVE DIVE may be lacking in certain qualities typically expected of a leader to have, but her sincere desire to bring a feeling of joy and contentment to any faction of individual she encounters makes her an admirable one regardless. though she is quite prone to making mistakes and being a bit of scatterbrain, LOVE DIVE is also quick witted and intelligent, almost never failing in finding a way to have even the most difficult situations work out in her favor instead. she possesses a heartfelt ambition that appears to be almost contagious, constantly inspiring the people around her to perform at the peak of their abilities. anyone experiencing her jovial and endearing demeanor first hand cannot help but come to cherish such a thing, making her well beloved as FAIRY KISS' leader by both her fellow members and the public.

thrill points:
— ⌗ is quite talented in writing music, and has credits in most of the groups songs.
— ⌗ has basic fluency in many languages due to having lived in multiple countries growing up.

OFF THE RECORD
statusclosed

position(s): main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist
age range: 99' to 01' liner

✶          ˖            having the disposition of someone who appears to be afraid of the world, OFF THE RECORD is bashful with a meek presence. though she is faint hearted and nervous, many people will initially find themselves misunderstanding her persona due to the indifferent expression she wears to hide how anxious she actually is all the time, instead characterizing her as being more stoic and aloof. OFF THE RECORD has a hard time when it pertains to dealing with people that are especially boisterous and exuberant, being someone who will become overwhelmed socially rather quickly and prefers a quiet and peaceful environment that will not overstimulate her. she is awkward in conversation and slow to warm up, shying away from strangers until she can become used to their presence. when OFF THE RECORD finds herself in a comfortable environment, she is gentle and attentive, learning even the smallest details about the people she holds dear.

thrill points:
— ⌗ has a penchant towards things that will threaten the line of being cute or creepy.
— ⌗ her personal style is dark but feminine, characterized by romantic and lolita goth influences.

KITSCH
statusopen

position(s): main rapper, vocalist
age range: 00' liner

          ˖            KITSCH is quite the juxtaposition to the other FAIRY KISS members. though she is not at all a bad person, she is very lazy, laid-back and determined to live her life in a state of indefinite repose. a complete homebody that often needs to be dragged out of her room nonetheless her bed, she lacks in friendships and generally prefers to keep it this way, keeping her fellow members as the only friends she could possibly need. still, KITSCH is not a timid person, this being quite the opposite actually — she is rather forward and curious (nosy), breaking her moments of indifference to intrude on conversations whenever she has grown bored of otherwise being zoned out all the time. though she can be a bit of a smartass and will speak her fair share of sarcasm, KITSCH is also playful at heart, being the first who will engage in boisterous laughter whenever a terrible dad joke has been told in her vicinity.

thrill points:
— ⌗ grew up in a country that differs from where she was actually born.
— ⌗ never seems to get enough sleep and is always tired. often tries to get out of doing chores and practicing more than necessary.

CHERISH
statusopen

position(s): lead dancer, vocalist, visual
age range: 01' liner

          ˖            CHERISH was born to be in the spotlight, being someone who adores receiving praise and staying as the center of attention. she is an outgoing and happy-go-lucky person, but she also has trouble with perceiving boundaries and coming off as intrusive. though she is not above apologizing when being called out for this, her attempts at making up for it may also lead to her sticking around even more regardless. still, despite often being a bit much to deal with, she only wishes to be adored by everyone she meets, determined to spend her days surrounded by all the positive things the world has to offer. CHERISH is a whimsical person who has a hard time being serious and can appear ditzy and thoughtless, but her consistently cheerful attitude will light up any room she finds herself in. unfortunately, she does lack any true sense of caution, the other FAIRY KISS members often needing to keep a close eye on her to make sure she hasn't placed herself in a situation where her safety is at risk.

thrill points:
— ⌗ is actually very prone to mood swings, experiencing short but intense periods of varying emotions.
— ⌗ hyperfixates on random hobbies before dropping them completely. as a result she knows how to do / has done a lot of things others wouldn't expect her to.

EITHER WAY
statusopen

position(s): main vocalist
age range: 01' liner

✶          ˖            bound by the book, EITHER WAY avoids taking risks and stepping out of her comfort zone. she can often come off as boring or a spoil sport due to how rule-abiding she is, and though she will always say it doesn't bother her, she often worries if people do not enjoy being around her because of it. she is naturally more on the quiet side, but she does get very talkative and expressive whenever it pertains to things she feels strongly for. contrary to the more realistic image she employs that is neither fixedly pessimistic or optimistic, EITHER WAY is a dreamer who holds in her heart the many fantasies she otherwise lacks the confidence to make a reality. though she is not as shy as her groupmate OFF THE RECORD, she does have her own moments of bashfulness, doing her best to hide whenever this is the case — even if her increasingly reddening ears will only end up as a dead giveaway of it regardless.

thrill points:
— ⌗ was accepted as a trainee after a friend of hers sent a video of her singing to THRILLIN! RECORDS without her knowing.
— ⌗ enjoys reading and has a book she is currently working on.

ELEVEN
statusopen

position(s): lead dancer, vocalist, visual, maknae
age range: 02' liner

✶          ˖            having debuted as the last member of FAIRY KISS with only 6 months of training, ELEVEN has struggled with insecurities regarding her position in the group since the beginning of its formation. though she is originally a very loud, high-spirited, and outgoing individual, she often forces herself to take on a calmer and non intrusive persona, fearing she may be seen as too much or a bother if she were to stay true to her own character. ELEVEN is also prone to making her own pessimistic assumptions about how other people perceive her, being afraid of hearing the truth for herself and regularly worrying about what kind of impression people are retaining of her. she has a habit of copying the antics and mannerisms of the people around her, seeming to lack any sort of originality herself and instead desperately wanting to fit in with the current crowd.

thrill points:
— ⌗ a great lover of anything that is cute, her style is very hyper feminine in every aspect.
— ⌗ has an instrument she has been playing since childhood and is very skilled at it.

@ DOLLCOMPLEXXX 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 388 17
You drive me crazy.
51.1K 663 14
mostly loona (male reader)
93.1K 4.7K 35
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥...
48K 3.6K 119
❝ 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 , 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲 ? ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 50 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘤�...