PUPPY LOVE, the black phone p...

By swinobu

βž› π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› . . . a girl experiences many kinds of emotions with four special boys. by @swinobu, statu... More

- π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!
- π—œπ—‘π—™π—’π—₯π— π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘!
O1. MEETING THEM.
O2. FALLING IN LOVE + CONFESSING.
O3. DATING THEM INCLUDES:
O4. HOW JEALOUS ARE THEY?
O5. THEIR PDA LEVELS!
O6. WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD.
O7. PETNAMES YOU USE!
O8. HOW THEY FLIRT WITH YOU!
O9. BEING TOLD "I LOVE YOU" FOR THE 1st TIME.
1O. WHEN THEY SEE YOU CRYING.
11. WHEN YOU WHIP OFF THEIR KISSES.
12. PASSING NOTES AT THE CLASSROOM!
13. USING THEIR CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES!
14. FEELING INSECURE ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
16. THEY SEE SOMEONE FLIRTING WITH YOU!
17. WHEN YOU SEE THEM CRYING.

15. THEY SEEING YOU FIGHT FOR THEM!

1.1K 25 17
By swinobu

O1. FINNEY BLAKE!

- Finney firstly will feel uptight seeing you fight, since he thinks that you might end up hurt. He'll think seriously about barging in, doesn't even minding if he ends up beaten. All he wants is to protect you.

- Before he steps up into, you start kicking the hell out of one's face, letting them all bloody. He'll be so impressed, kind of scared too, but would mainly cheer you up silently, eyeing the scene with attention if he senses that he should barge in.

- When the fight was over, he'll run up to you, worried, asking if you don't have any bruise around your body and saying that he feels so bad to not had done anything to help you. Afterwards, you reasure him that you've got that easy. You explain to him that what made you fight said person was that you heard them calling him a 'a damn loser who gets his ass beat by his dad'.

- He would be flattered when you tell him that, feeling his cheeks burn red. Can't stop thinking of how amazing you are for putting yourself in a big fight just for him. He gives you a big kiss and thanks you a million times, but also will tell you to not put yourself in such danger again.

"Y-you shouldn't have put yourself in it just because of me, my love! I-I mean, you were amazing... B-But I'd hate myself if you ended up hurt!"

. . .

O2. ROBIN ARELLANO!

- When someone tells him about the fight, Robin's reaction would run up to wherever it where happening, his mind going at miles per hour worring that you were hurt and cursing himself out for not being there for you. However, when he sees you there, punching the one's face multiple times, he'll be so, so proud.

- Cheers you up, screaming loudly
"you got it hermosa! go! go! break their nose! hell yeah, amor!" and will think about how gorgeous you look fighting with such hate in your eyes. Watches the scene as he thinks to himself how he got paired up with the perfect girl for him.

- Afterwards, he'll come up telling you how badass you looked back there, shoving you up with compliements and lil kisses. Will ask what would have led such a fight and you tell him that one came up to you asking how you had the courage to date a 'fuckin' mexican boy' if there was plenty of fish in the sea. Would laugh it off when you exclaims that after you heard it, the one instantly received a broken nose.

- Will get even more whipped for you after your explanation that what had led the fight was him. Smooches all your face, while telling how it makes him feel secure having such a strong lady at his side. Gets relieved finding out you are a fighter too and will offer that you both start training together, as a form of date.

"Ya're such a fighter, mi amor. When 'ya were messing up that jackass face 'ya looked so, so bonita doing it!"

. . .

O3. VANCE HOPPER!

- Vance, firstly, doesn't mind taking a look at the fight that has just started, but when some friend of his tells him that his girl was involved, he instantly runs at the scene, ready to turn someone into a grape if they had the nerve to lay a finger on who is his. When he arrives, with his hands already on fire to broke some teeth, he gets so, so hyped with the sight of you smaking one's head in the pavement.

- He'll start screaming "go, dollface! fuck that bitch up! you got 'em, babe!" while making punch gestures with his hands. Thinks you look so damn attractive fighting, definitely will suggest that you should to it more often, but with him at your side, just in case they try to play dirty. Smirks proudly throughout the fight and starts telling everyone around "that's my girl! look how badass she looks kickin' that fucker lame ass, shitfaces!"

- In the end of the fight, he'll surprise you coming from behind and giving you a big bear hug with a couple of kisses on the top of your head, while telling you excitedly how mad cool you looked there. Then he asks what made you lost your temper and you explains to him one came up to you telling that 'you only dated a game freak because couldn't get anything better'. He'll agree that they got what they deserved and that someday he'll show them what a freak really is.

- Gets so wobbly inside when you says that did it in order to defend him. His ears get red and he'll try to pretend that it was nothing, when in reality he's holding himself not to scream in your face how much he loves you - Spoiler: he did, but with his actions: clinging onto your sides, letting kisses all over your body and whispering in your ear how badass you are - In addition, he's pretty grateful to have a fighter at his side, since it makes him sleep better at night knowing you can stand up for yourself when he's not around to take care of you ♡

"'Ya looked mad hot facin' that one weirdo, 'specially with that damn punch. I knew 'ya had it in yours, sweetcheeks!"

. . .

O4. BRUCE YAMADA!

- Bruce gets uneasy when he hears that a fight had started over, so imagine how he felt when someone told him that you were involved. Hushes up to the place, far away he already sees you kicking someone in the face. He'd try to stop the fight, but since he arrived late, it was pratically over.

- Hurries up to your side, worried to head and toe, asking what happend and if you're hurt. When you reasures him that you're fine, he gets pretty relieved, will let a small kiss on your cheek after. Even though Bruce is completely against fighting, he does think you looked amazing doing it.

- A little bit after, he'll decide to ask what caused the fight. You tells him that one were saying that 'he was probably on the feet of a hot chick and only dated a loser like you for pity', then you showed them who was the loser. He laughs it off and says you've done the right thing in that situation, also reasured you he won't leave you for anyone in this world.

- He also thanks you for doing it to defend his character with kisses! Assures that you shouldn't take part in fights anymore, since it's pretty dangerous and risky, but addresses that he isn't against it if it has a good reasoning though.

"My dearly, thank you for standing up for me! Also, I may ask you not to risk yourself that way anymore. I don't want to see you in a dangerous situation..."

. . .

thank you so much for the +100 favor
ites and for over one thousand views!
didn't imagine I would reach such au
dience. you guys are the best, hope to
see you all with me until the end of th
e book! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 892 20
β€’ aged up β€’ Vance always thought he liked girls. nothing ever really made him question that. until he saw someone who caught his eye, bruce yamada, t...
171K 2.7K 97
π™π™π™š π™—π™‘π™–π™˜π™  π™₯π™π™€π™£π™š π™žπ™’π™–π™œπ™š/π™₯π™§π™šπ™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™˜π™šπ™¨ π—–π—’π—‘π—§π—”π—œπ—‘π—¦ πš…πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ π™·πš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš› πšπš˜πš‹πš’πš— π™°πš›πšŽπš•πš•πšŠπš—πš˜ π™±πš›πšžπšŒπšŽ 𝚈𝚊�...
112K 1.1K 39
'it's for you.' | in which! i provide tbp preferences and imagines for you :) | CHARACTERS INCLUDED: Finney Robin Vance Bruce (I will try and add oth...
200K 2.8K 131
Imagines and headcanons of the characters off of The Black Phone. Join the adventure of your imagination to my book. I also post some off my Tumblr:D...