The Hermitcraft Plays

Por EmberDragon34

This is going to be so much fun to write... Book 1: Joe wrote a play And now the hermits are performing it Bo... Más

The play begins
Uhh... it's not going well
3: So... everyone's learning their lines, right?
4: no one wants to be a tree
Chapter 5: The Tree-sistance
the greatest betrayal in history
Ch 7: Everything's going wrong
8- the tree-ty
The mess that was: the Dress Rehearsal
The play itself
THE HERMIT CHRISTMAS PLAY
1: Play 2 electric boogaloo
2: Scene 1... probably
3: Freeze and frogs
5: whoever has the script plays the role...
6: The Convex Christmas Play
7: Chaos. A lot of chaos.
8: blocking, and Jimmy's scene
9: Scene Nein (and scene 10)
10: The final battle
11: Resistance
12: The Plan™️
13: The Great Hermit Role Switch 2022
14: Everyone is director (except Joe)
15: Character building
16: Further Rehearsals
17: Snow
18: How not to learn lines
19: Freeze
20: Costumes
21: Almost a full run through
22: Shenanigans
23: Scariah Carey
24: The Stress Rehearsals
25: The Hermit Christmas Play
THE 3RD HERMIT PLAY
1: Role credits
2: The start
4: Loot and Scoot
3: Directed
5: The Hermit Moosical
6: The inevitable return of Scariah Carey
7: anarchy.

4: Keralis

103 12 17
Por EmberDragon34

Even though they pretended otherwise, everyone was surprised that everyone did remember to meet the next day. Joe looked around at the gathered hermits before starting.

'Ok, let's do some more freeze today except this time you're only allowed to go in 2 times... Keralis, Grian, you start.'

The pair entered the circle, and Grian started the scene.

'What did you do?'

'I didn't mean to! Sweet face, I'm sorry!'

'You're aiding our business rivals!'

'I'm sorry! They asked for some pigs and I gave them some pigs...'

'We're literally rival pork businesses, Keralis.'

'Freeze!' Called Scar, running in excitedly to take Keralis's place. 'Grian!'

'Scar, quick! I need to stop the...'

'Keralis stole Jellie!'

'What?!'

'Keralis stole Jellie from me and ran away!'

Grian blinked.

'I know what we need to do.'

'What?'

'We need to kill Keralis!'

'Yes! How?'

'With a death machine!'

'Freeze!' Cub took Grian's place.

'Scar, we have fifteen minutes to save Hermitcraft or...'

'Or what?'

'it'll be invaded by vexes!'

'We can deal with vexes.'

'The new vexes with huge eyebrows and no smiles!'

'Nooooooo!' cried Scar 'Not the new vex design!'

'We must stop this terrible apocalypse!'

'Blow up mojang! The vexes must have their revenge!'

'Doc, you take over from Scar.'

'What?'

'Take over from Scar! It's the game we played yesterday!'

'I don't know what's going on!' Doc declared honestly, running into the circle

'Neither do I!' Replied Scar. Joe facepalmed, and the game continued until everyone had been forced into having a go, and the actual play began again.

'Ok, scene 3. Keralis is onstage, Pearl and Ren come on.' It took a moment to set up, but they soon did, starting the scene

'Good evening!' Keralis beamed as the pair entered the stage.

'We need supplies for our quest!'

'A map.' Interrupted Pearl. 'And coats. And other supplies.'

'A map of what, sweet faces?'

'The quickest route to the Fort of the Vex.'

'You dont want to go there! Legend has it that the two evil Christmas Demons who live their eat people like you!'

'They stole the Christmas God. We're getting him back.'

'What? That's horrible... I wish you two good luck...' Keralis started looking around for supplies. 'Joe, sweetface, where's the map for these lovely travellers?'

'We haven't got props made yet!'

'But Ren and Pearl have nothing to help them find Brian!'

'Keralis, just continue the scene!'

'Ok! Unfortunately, we're all out of maps, and all supplies, so you'll have to go on without it.'

'That's great, thanks so much!' Pearl continued on with the actual script.

'Thanks for your help! Do you also have a room for us to stay in until morning?'

'Joe?'

'READ THE SCRIPT!'

'I lost it!'

'You had it 5 seconds ago!' Protested Joe, before noticing another hermit slip behind the stage. 'CUB GIVE KERALIS HIS SCRIPT BACK!'

'CUB!'

'Scar! Run!' was all that could be heard backstage. 

'Wait, if Scar has Keralis's script, technically he's now Keralis's character and has to read his lines!' Grian figured.

'Uhh... yeah. Sure. Whoever has the script plays the role.' Joe replied, not looking up from his script. Cub seemingly liked this idea from the fact that Scar stumbled onstage a moment later, as though he'd been pushed on, half trapped in the curtains, pointed at Keralis and yelled. 

'ITS A FAKE KERALIS!'

'I'M NOT A FAKE KERALIS!' Insisted Keralis.  'You're a fake Keralis!'

'Oh no I'm not!'

'Oh yes he is!' Yelled back Grian and Cub

'It must be one of those Christmas Vexes in disguise!' Improvised Pearl.

'Get him!' Ren yelled a battlecry, charging Scar, who promptly tripped over, crashing backwards and offstage.

'Get rid of the imposter!'

'I'm not the imposter!' Came Scar's voice

'THERE IS AN IMPOSTER AMONG US!' Cub yelled, still backstage.

'Emergency meeting, vote out Scar!' Declared Ren, changing the scene for the third time.

'Scar morphed!' Tango couldn't help but join in 'I saw Scar morph into Keralis!'

'I didn't morph into Keralis! Keralis... Keralis morphed into me!'

'No I did not! I'm Keralis! I didn't morph into Scar!'

'YES YOU DID!' Another yell from Cub. 'I SAW KERALIS MORPHED AS SCAR!'

'Keralis? Is this true?' Ren turned to the constantly surprised hermit

'No! Scar is lying to you!'

'I'm not lying!' Scar lied, still lying down, offstage, half trapped in the curtains.

'See?!'

'See, I'm Keralis! I have Keralis's... Wait a moment, this isn't my script!' now, if possible, even more confused, Keralis held up the script he'd found next to him, revealing that it was in fact Scar's.

'Keralis! You've been lying to us the whole time!' gasped Pearl.

'No! I didn't steal Scar's script!'

'Vote out Keralis!'

'I told you I wasn't lying!' Scar burst out, though clearly confused.

'Vote him out! Vote him out!' Came a chant from Cub, still causing chaos backstage.

'Vote him out! Vote him out!' Scar joined in, and soon everyone except Keralis was chanting along.

Until a very confused Joehills returned from grabbing a snack.

'What's... Going on?'

'Vote him out! Oh, hey Joe.' Ren ended up last to stop.

'We're voting out Keralis because he morphed as me!' Scar finally started trying to break free from the curtains, and ended up breaking the curtains free from the rest of the stage and letting them thunk very loudly to the ground, revealing Cub standing there. All that could be heard was a quiet 'ow.' from Scar. Grian burst out laughing.

'Cubfan, you are an absolute menace to society!' Snapped Joe, correctly naming the cause of a lot of the shenanigans. The vex was unable to speak, instead just laughing.

'Can we do this play instead?' Grian asked. Joe politely replied by throwing the director's script at his face. A mischievous grin crossed his face as he picked it up. 'Wait, wait, wait... Joe, you said whoever has the script plays the role. So isn't it canon now that whoever holds this script is director?' Which prompted a very loud and excited 'LORE!' from Scar as he tried to get free again, instead pulling the curtain rail off the stage and, if it was even possible, ending up more trapped that before.

'Grian, give that back!'

'You gave it to me!' Replied the hermit, still smirking. 'It's mine now...' He let out a small demon laugh. 'Oh, this is going to be so much fun...'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.7K 857 60
Welcome! Come read this book of trashy HermitCraft stories! Thank you for reading this book! [Finished: July 26, 2020]
10.5K 291 36
This book has been discontinued and will no longer have anything else written for it. Watchers watch. Players play. They were never meant to mix toge...
1.3K 48 34
Whaaaat? I like writing these things! NPG's on Hermitcraft. And not all the hermits are happy about this.
2.4K 292 50
My other book is 150 parts now... so it's time to move onto the 'sequel' of it. Enjoy!