The art of love

By theskywrites

Book 1 of 3 ___ I hang up and throw my phone into the river along with my coat. Suddenly I feel a pare of eye... More

Started.-
Characters!!-
Just getting started-
Whats next?-
Ice cream-
My tree-
Little sis-
Final moments-
Something bad-
Waiting-
Again-
Why me?-
Seeing her-
Broken-
Third times a charm-
Dont do it-
For you-
Why not?-
Confess-
Moon and stars-
Time ticks-
Wtf-
3 months and 17 days-
In the blink of an eye-
the remainder-
the next day-
Beautiful-
Finally-
Just getting started-
Finished.-

Hold on just a little longer-

3 0 0
By theskywrites

Landons pov-

'My heart picks up the pace. Its a flat line.'

___________

I grab Olivia's bag that was next to me and search through it trying to find her phone to check if she had a missed call.

I know when she goes into her depressive states she turns her phone off so she doesn't have the urge to get up.

I throw all of the things out of the bag before i got fed up and ended up just pouring the things out her bag.

When i find her phone i turn it on and pray that it is charged.

The apple comes onto to screen and I let out a breath of relief.

I flick through the notifications trying to find ghosting aways missed call but I couldn't find it.

She's not going to die. It's ok. Landon breathe its ok.

As soon as i place her phone down i hear Olivia's heart monitor coming back to normal and the nurses all laughing ans sighing in triumph.

When the first nurse comes out i stand up and walk towards her.

"What happend? Can i go in? Is she okay?" I say it all coming out really fast.

"Slow down,yes she is ok, well she will be ok. She had something called a paralysis seizure where the mind goes into shock and leaves here in a paralysis state before going into a fit." She answers.

I run a hand over my face and let out a breath i isn't know i was holding.

"I can see her?" I say more question like whilst pointing towards her door.

She nods and places a hand on my arm smiling before she walks away.

I take a deep breath in and open the door.

My eyes water and i take 3 steps forward my legs nub as i walk.

Oh olivia, theres wires attached to her heart, a breathing tube coming out from her nose, she looks so pale, so lifeless.

I go ver to her right side of the bed and pull out a chair grabbing her hand in the process.

"Im so sorry olivia, this is al my fault. I shouldn't have let everyone come over. I shouldnt ha-" i get cut off by a Loud sob that filed the room. The sob was mine.

I place my forhead on her wrist and I let it out.

After a couple of minutes later i feel a hand being placed on my back and another person's sniffles.

I look back and see Liliana holding back her tears.

I get up and pull her into a hug and she breaks down.

She's going to be okay. And if like Liliana could hear me she nods.

It's all going to be ok.

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapter but it was just kinda a place holder 👍🏼👍🏼

(477 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 202 35
Chained to her old loveless life filled with lies, Charlotte, a well respected doctor, tries to move on and live life at the fullest without revealin...
12.9K 873 17
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
1.6K 67 20
(Completed) "'Do you remember that night? Do you remember that night, Landon?'" The Streepers die instantly from a fatal car accident along with thei...
599 34 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...