CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

Από RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... Περισσότερα

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

the king's games

290 8 3
Από RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Boost
Power is what you need
Divide
The secret of power is a cost as always.
Kaioken

After the rating game issei and the others met back up and had a party for the graduation festival as issei and kai joked about the fight as issei then saw rias go back to the orc clube room.

Even after all i did he still cares for us.. Thank you issei. Rias says as she looks out towards the moonlight as she hears as calm voice says "no thank you" surprising rias as she turns to see issei arms crossed with a smile as they both are in there school uniforms. Issei how long have you been there? Rias asked as issei walked close to her. Long enough to know your pain princess, and i mean thank you because even if i did die if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have grown as a person or with a bond in this family or with kai and draig. So thank you rias you turned this pervert from long ago to someone you can be proud of. Issei says making rias cry as she hugged him. Ive always been proud of you issei and i always will. She says as isseis hand and rias's left breast glows from the mate mark as they kiss in the moonlight.

As they kiss for a few minutes they suddenly hear a crash and part the kiss to see kai, kuroka team rias and team issei watching them. Don't mind us. Asia says. Nya you both are ruined for sure kuroka said as koneko nodded in agreement. I took his v card you get the Kiss. Raynare said mockingly. Before any more of you talk about my sensei and cousin.. GET OFF US!! Kai yells as him gasper and kiba are squashed by all girls on top of them.

I agree with kai besides i need to talk to all if you also.. Issei then looks around in annoyance. Before we talk Raynare get shallot i swear to ophis he doesn't stay still. Issei said annoyed as a magic circle appeared only seeing vali and shallot step out. Sorry i got your pawn he needed help asap. Vali said to issei's confusion. What happened? Issei asked his pawn as he slowly walked him to the couch. Well i almost looked at the moon. Shallot said to everyone but isseis confusion. Can you control yourself or no? Issei asked in worrie because of the full moon.

Shallot went quite as akeni stepped forward as all the girls got off kai. What's so bad about him seeing a full moon? The gremory queen asked confused as issei turned to her, shallots race as the power to turn into gaint apes when looking at a full moon however there power multiplies by 10 and some can't control the form and with 4 pawn piece's u don't want to know what happens. Issei said shocking everyone present as they realize it's like a wild dragon.

Issei tuened to his pawn with anger now wanting an answer. Shallot can you control yourself in that form. Issei asked letting out power as shallot looked at him. No.. I haven't tried all have done is super saiyan and i had amnesia so if i could control i don't know if i still can i haven't tried yet after getting most of memories back.
Shallot says making issei calm his power. Then we will have to try before the kings games. Issei said turning to everyone.

Now everyone listen well the kings games involve all of us, me and kai as dragons and kings who fight beyond god and the winner of the most recent rating game. Issei said shocking all present as that means they must fight each other. I know what your thinking and no there isn't any consciences after all it isn't a rating kai and rias wont lose there titles and i already told sirzechs about the rules and now i will tell you.

As issei was about to talk kai heard a voice in his head. Kai listen i asked Michel about the book and its not in the gear systems however me and your father found a page in it to give you weapon and contact to the being in it. Samael said as Kai's rage grew. Samael we will talk later however tell michael the favor he owes me is the truth of the book if not that then he owes me training. Kai thinks because of his new angel powers as he then listens to issei.

Ok this kings games rules are simple, they are like the rating games except each king picks only up to 2 members of there team to fight with them or in separate matches but not matter how many times you win the rule is if your king is defeated you lose just like the games. Issei said as everyone took it now knowing this is more based off of strategy and even more it's based on team plans.

Wait issei can we use phionex tears? Ravel asked concerned as she is the only person who can regenerate. Don't worry ravel we still can use tears, weapons and every spell the only limits is no posion or death or seals so we can make the fights more fun. Issei letting the news sinks in as kiba walked up to issei and asked, how long do all of us have? Which is what everyone wanted to know. Only 3 days im afriad so enjoy it while you can and train and my house will as well after all think long and hard about who you will fight with and farewell. Issei said as he walked away from everyone opening a portal with ravel,Raynare and shallot following him as they went back to the hyoudou house(and yes issei's parent's know rias and everyone is ok now)

After issei left everyone was quiet and thinking about what happened

Ok so i guess i should go, oh wait before i do hey cus may i exchange pieces with you? Kai asked as rias went to sit down. Of course kai after all you need a queen and you can exchange as long as you do two things. Rias says to the confusion of everyone. First take care of her because i view her as a little sister and a kind soul, second please help me find a pawn or rook since i don't want to separate your family and i trust you. Rias says to the shock of kai as he didn't think rias cared so much for koneko but yet again he feels the same.

Alright i agree to your terms however koneko will still be your little one that you took care of, also i have two pieces for you already i am thinking of a yokai or dragon for you. Kai says as he reaches out his hand to rias as she shakes his hand as the deal is made.

We will miss you koneko please keep in touch. Asai says as gasper tears up and everyone hugs her as rias then walks towards the neko. Rias i.. Before koneko could talk rias brought her into a hug as koneko cried. Don't be upset you have grown so much and im so proud of you because you are now and always will be your own person but we will miss you. Rias says as the two cry and then break the hug while kai and his team left with koneko and as the circle closed there was a not which akeno read.

Thanks cus it means alot you exchanged pieces with me, i know it hurt and if i were in your shoes i would feel the same as you now so here is my adress so you can vistit us anytime.

From kai crimson abaddon.

Well not that the exchange is done let's go home and make sure we help koneko pack when she is ready. Rias said as everyone knoded and left.

After that day each one of the houses trained and prepared for the "king's games" knowing well that each team is as strong as any army.  For issei's team in the mountains issei trained shallot and himself to grow there magic abilities as raynare and ravel practiced new dragon based spells like fire based power in lightspears and speed while for ravel she used it to boost her phionex powers to test each others limits. However while the two practice magic the spells broke as issei and shallot tested each others physical strength causing the ground to shake.

Not bad shallot this us incredible however i need you to show me all you can do. Issei said as he punched shallot back as shallot glowed red and yellow by promoting to rook and ssj 1 to take the punch as he countered the blow with a kick that issei caught.

So this is your limit really shallot. Issei said as he then saw shallots hand glow green and yellow as he turnes ssj2 yelling " you cant block now eat this wild cannon." As a large explosion was sent off from the blast as shallot jumped out of the smoke knowing the attack hit but as the dust settled issei was perfectly fine and infact he had a flame shield around him that he dispelled.

What do you think that was my new move ray reflector i can use it has a shield or.. As soon as the shield was gone shallot felt pain and the showed some blood on his hands. Or i relfect as a sharp strike but that's enough training for us three right girls. Issei said looking at the two with many shields to protect themselves from the feedback of him and shallot. I take those shields as a yes, however shallot didn't want to stop so he made a risky play while he was still in ssj as his right arm glowed white.

I am not done eat this. Shallot yelled as he threw a silver blast at issei but before issei could dodged the attack  went into the sky as shallot looked up stating "you think i am done your wrong i find my brother again.  I will make it home and i will beat you issei because SAIYANS HAVE NO LIMITS.  Shallot said as his eyes went pure red.

As suddenly two gold items dropped from shallots pocket.( you know what this form means if you watched gt and super)

Pov team kai during the 3 days training.

They were at his estate in the underworld training each one of there skils in the training room.

As kai and koneko walked through the house they saw kuroka and Siegfried each fighting the hooded pawns.

The 4 of them seem to have gotten stronger don't you think love? Koneko asked as kai ignored her guestion as he walked to the dragon skull on his wall.
Sorry what was that kitten? I am trying to find that key ... Fuck why did dad use a dragon skull as his key.. Ugh there it is. Kai said moving one of the fangs on the skull as a door opened through the mirror.

Ok one what is this and two i asked do you think they got stronger. Koneko asked as the two went into the room and down some stairs. Yes i do im proud of them but now i need your help . kai said summoning his book. See my father had many weapons magic skils or trinkets however this book was sealed and now it calls to me thus i need your help with research or we both go see grayfia. Kai said as they went to a dusty room with many magic circle crest and swords books along with lab notes for dragon fruit and about the red dragon and white dragon gear. Shocking the two.

Ok kai why are there these note? Koneko asked reading the red dragon notes. I don't know the book must have blocked this room off because before all i saw was some books and clothing it wasn't suppose to be a second basemnt. Kai said shocked as he looked towards his book and a few notes with the name "iftit" .

Ok koneko please tell Grayfia we need to talk to her and we both head to the gremory estate soon. Kai said as his queen called asap knowing Kai must be worried as she saw his red and silver aura form with gold eyes because he felt like this was important.

Son i must warn you be careful about that book ifrit is nothing to act calm about if it wasnt for your mate you would die. Abaddon said as his son was shocked at the news. Dad what do you mean it's just a spell book? Kai asked his father as his silver dragon aura calmed but not his mixed eyes.  No kai it's a gear to be accurate and with your power it gives you a gauntlet and any weapon but it needs magic and a mate to keep the host a pure warrior. His father said as kai closed his eyes seeing his dad with the link as the two felt a dark inferno of many magics in the link.

Hello young abaddon if  you wish power and growth open the book. A dark voice said as kai felt no fear but his father put a hand on his shoulder. Son be careful i have your back. Abaddon said as kai smiled and walked towards the book and a black and red flame blinded him and julted him awake in a cold sweet as kai looked around and saw koneko and sona.

Kitten what happened. Kai asked as she lifted him up. My king sona csme for a talk betweem kings and Grayfia said to come over whenever you need. Koneko said placing kai across from sona. Ok thanks koneko now if it's alright go improve with the others including the two cloaks. Kai asked to koneko confusion, but kai you are.. I appreciate the worry but i need all of us to think about the games after all they are about to begin. Kai said interrupting his queen as she left closing the dragon skull so they keep it a secret.

*sigh* alright what do you need sona. Kai asked as sona glared at him. How.. She said as her look froze him. How what? Kai asked not wanting to know what the sitri is thinking. How is koneko so strong and breaking her limits tell me how you did it. Sona asked as kai turned his head the other way. I have no clue what you mean. Kai lied knowing his mate grew in many ways one of which was his love.

Fine don't tell me but Instead i got a game for you. Sona said placing a chess set getting Kai's attention. If i win you tell me but if you win i drop it. Sona says as kai sits down with a smile.
Sure why not. Kai says as the game begins.

30 minutes later.

No no impossible. Sona stutters as she see's kai beat her sona sitri in chess. Well that was fun see you later have 2 days to train so thanks for the fun. Kai says as he gets up and leaves to the gremory estate with one of his pawns and koneko while sona is still speechless. Now i have to tell my mother who my husband will be. Sona says as she now feels confused at kais intelligence.

Back with kai he Teleported with a magic circle to the gremory home as they walk in.

My king what should i do? The serious cloaked pawn asked. I say see if your new magic works because armor coudl work but i know your true power. Kai says as he pumps into a tall man and his masked pawn. Kai how are you ready for the games. To Kai's surprise sairorg was talking to him. Yes i am cousin however what are you doing here? Kai asked as sairorg looked at his pawn. Well im here to see issei for my mother and who is that. Sairorg ask pointing at the pawn. He is a new recruit but i am not you so i won't say who he is, as for issei go to the dragon mountains you were off by a couple hundred miles. Kai says as he passes bael with the book in his hands.

Ok.. Ok. Stay here for now and be on gaurd. Ka says as he and koneko go see Grayfia until kai stops. And be careful not to reveal your power "fenris" kai says reveling the name of his pawn as they are outside grayfia door.

Hello Grayfia i must speak with you. Kai says as they hear a loud noise from the room as Grayfia opens the door.
Oh kai what is it? She asks as kai looks towards koneko. Well i need you to help koneko learn about being a queen i would have asked sona but she seemed down after her loss in chess. Kai says making grayfia eyes almost fall out of the socket.  Kai you don't know? She asked to the king and queens confusion. Know what exactly? Koneko asked witg confusion. Well you see whoever beats her in chess will be her husband. Grayia says making kai enter his dragon form for a few seconds before going human again

WHAT DO MEAN HER HUSBAND I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS. KAI YELLS BEFORE KONEKO CALMS HIM DOWN.
I mean you can't stop it because her mother agreed to the rule. Grayfia says as Kai calms down. Fine i.. I.. I will be her husband just.. Let me talk to her koneko good luck. Kai says leaving with fenris as he gets a headache.

Back with sona

We see her pacing and being confused until kais circle opens as the king and pawn are back home. Sona come with me. Kai says as he brings her to his office and locks the door.

Kai what are y.. Before sona could finish kai kissed her and then broke it.
If you have to marry me i will get used to it sona after all u don't see any problem with it. Kai says as he lets his insticts kick in has he bites right under sona's shirt collar marking her on the right side of the neck making thr sitri heiress moan as kai backs up. And now that we are engaged.. That still feels weird to say i marked you just so you know you can use my powerd like kuroka and koneko while i can use your ice powers. Kai saif unlocking the door and smiling before he goes leaving sona frustrated that see got teased and left horny.

Sigh.. Ok i guess it's time to train but before i do.. Ifrit lets make a deal. Kai says as his father had is backa and a blur and and red  and black power covered his right arm.

While that happened and the other two days of the preparation team gremory trained there power, speed and magic control to be ready to fight after seeing kai and issei train they knew they had to as well. Even rias was training as her nee limit to control her magic by condensing her pod and now using 20lb weight in total( 5 pounds each limb)  and each one of them could at least train with highclass devils or run and dodge tannins attacks.

For team issei they trained and unlocked some secret weapons along with more durability and giving lord ajiuka some items from shallots home to grow known as the senzu beans which were just like phionex tears, issei went to visit the bael house to keep his word by using his power of great red and boobie lingle he wss able to wake up lady bael making everyone happy as he left the house seeing a family with tears and smiles.

But at last the three days have come and the kings games has begone with it being able to be seen all over the supernatural world from asgard to kyoto and even heaven and the dragon territory. These games were fights god wouldn't want to miss as things began.

Alright eveyone are you ready these battles ready to begin, now facing the left side of arena team gremory. Tge announcer yelled showing team gremory ready to fight all holding a rd bandana around there arms with the growd going wild. And at the right corner team abaddon. As red and silver flames along with wind strike the right corner showing Kai's team making most of the growd go wild knowing of his potential.

And last but not least in the northern corner of the field team hyoudou!!!! The announcer yells as black and red flames explodr the field with emerald and pink light and i mighty roar clearing the smoke and flames to see shallot issei raynare and ravel with there aura showing making all yell and then go quite with the power they let out.

Ok everyone this fight will begin starting with team abaddom vs team hyoudou now pick your warrior. The announcer said as two barriers hid the two teams so they could think.

Pov kai

Ok you two we need you show the world who you are and your voice. Kai said has his two pawns stood up ready to fight.

Pov team issei

Ok shallot go all out got it we have huntch who kai will send so show the underworld a saiyans might. Issei said making shallot smirk as he entered the ring dimsion (not this will be a battle in a place both fighters agree on for shallot and the pawns it will be the cell games arena. )

As the two fighter teleport into the ring all we see is the two figures and shallot staring each other down as magic communication circle apear under them aka translator for the other houses.

So your my opponents well my name is shallot nice to meet you and you two are? Shallot asked as the two took of there cloaks showing these two.

The one with a sword scar on his eye and physical power.

More magic and physical power

We are the pawn twins of abaddon fenris/fen the THE CHILDREN OF FENRIR!! THE TWINS SAY AT THE SAME TIME SHOCKING EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY NOW KNOW KAI HAS THE CHILDREN OF A GOD KILLING DOG AS HIS PAWNS.

Shallot be careful those a strong and with 2 pawn pieces the mutated with many magic types you need to be on gaurd. Issei says through a magic circle by his ear. I know issei that's why i won't be there fool. Shallot says before yellow aura wraps around shallot and wind picks us as the twins look to see his power.

AHHHHHH... SHALLOT ROARS CHARGING ALL HIS POWER AN EXPLOSION WRAPS AROUND HIM AND HIS HAIR TURNS GOLD AND LONG.

( picture this but with some black material on half his chest along with half of his armor.)

Sorry about the wait allow me to show you.. SUPER SAIYAN 3. Shallot says with a heavy and stern voice as his voice changed with the form. As everyone feels the power from the 3 as the twins look at each other and shout "promotion to queen.

The twin then rush at shallot at once as they use there speed and power to repeatedly attack shallot with rapid punches however the saiyan dosent seem concerned but he still blocks as fenris suddenly moves and fen increases the power in his punches along with his speed as ice and claw form on his hands.

Now eat this beast hael storm. Fen yells as his fist gets faster and stronger amd sharper with each punch however shallot used his tail to knock fen back but fen instantly punched shallots arm before being thrown.

Is that you got? Shallot says but suddenly his arm starts to freeze and fen stands up. Eat this. He yells launching at shallot at full speed shallot dodges by flying in the air last second but as he does a lightning storm hits him freezing his leg has he turns to his right seeing fenris and sword using lightning and ice.

Haha time to lose tou fool. Fenris says using his legs and sword to make shallot dodge and lead him to the ground as fen jumps towards the two with shallot not looking at his opponent.

NOW BE GONE!!!!! The two yell as they strike at shallot with Shockwave roaring as the crowd can't see because of the smoke and power from it but as it clears issei smiles while all others are shocked.  As they see shallot blocking the two eyes closed using tail and arm as the twins are speechless.

Really you think your the only twin here then be mistaken. Shallot says roaring into god as the ice is broken and his leg and arm free making the two go back to the ground.

How how did are attacks not work. Fen yells as Fenris looks at his brother. Fen you know he said he was a twin and he must be a strong warrior as well his body felt tough like he had fought tooth and nail almost dying i can tell i almost died to. Fenris says touching his chest rembering his scar from when they served loki.

He's not wrong fen but he isnt right either because before me and my twin teamed up i was like this a long time ago. Shallot says landing in front of the two going into base. However i want to see want you can do for an hour.. Promotion queen shallot says reaching into hsi pocket and throwing something at the twins.

Hey shallot are sure about this? Issei asked scared of what shallot threw them because he knows what it is. Of course i want to go all out and go beyond my limit. Shallot said as the Twins see two earring to wear.

They are called potara earrings you use them to fuse for 1 hour as long as you arent a kai or the same being and the fusion will have it's being while it uses your powers and memories. Shallot says explaining the potara earrings as the twins look at each other and fen puts his one his right ear.

You better not regret this shallot. Fenris says putting his on the left ear. Suddenly they glow and the twin are collided into each other as a blinding light shines stunning all but kai as he
Feels power and his pawns merge into a ultimate class being.

As we now see out of the light a warrior witha black shirt red scarf and silver arm bands with silver hair and wolf ears with blue and gold eyes with sharp teeth and a sword of ice and and silver energy with lightning and concentration.

Alright if you wish to know my power time to show you all i got.. A fusion between brothers at the maximum fen and Fenris all in one call me... FENRIN THE ULTIMATE GOD HUNTER. The fusion fenrin yells letting out his power shocking all even kai and issei as they make shallot smile.

Alright if this is all you got i cant wait to fight you shallot says entering god and going into a fighting stance however before he could move fenrin moves behind him and kicks shallot back and rushes at him with speed and focus shallot can't keep up as he tries to block each attack but it starts to sting his hand and he summons his claws with ice and thunder clawing his chest as shallot counters with his tail and blasting him with a wild cannon making fenrin get caught of guard.

As shallot breaths, fenrin gets out of the rubble and with some blood on his face. Damn talk about a shock seems you still got life in you. Fenrin says as shallot gets back into a fighting stance as he walks towards him. It's not that it's more that i wanted to test your powet before i go all out sorry about that but now i need to go wolf vs PRIMAL SAIYAN POWER. Shallot yells building up a sphere of white energy as he throws it the sky to the shock of fenrin.

NOW BURST OPEN AND MIX AWAKEN FURY. shallot yells as his eyes go red and he suddenly absorbs the energy ball back into him as he glows with silver aura and then suddenly that aura goes red and gold as he opens a crater in the ground and thunder and hurricanes as shallot roars and fenrin,kai,and all others are in shock at what they see but issei is calm and begins to laugh as the dust clears and a whole is in the dimensional space as we see a man with a red tail,red fur and black hair with gold and red eyes fly above the whole in the Arena and dimensional.

You all are done now.. Issei says as shallot then speaks, sorry for the wait but it's time to go all out beast vs beast because. Then the two speek at the same time yelling... THIS IS SUPER SAIYAN 4!! Issei and shallot says at once.

(This is the power of super saiyan 4 and since he still has his tail and power beyond limits we finally see the power of the saiyans primal evolution.)

And i know you don't want to see it end like that but i had to do it like this after all super saiyan 4 and the fusion took me a while to make so please tell me if you enjoyed it and let me know what you want to see. Dragon army out.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
25.3K 333 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
30.5K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...