His Fixation [ON HOLD]

By vampgirl06

"Where were you?" Riddhima gasped as she turned around to find him sitting on the couch as if the home belong... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49 (part I)
Chapter 49 (Part II)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 48

9.1K 333 228
By vampgirl06

INSANITY doesn't run in my family. It STROLLS through, taking time to get to know each of us PERSONALLY"

He turned the cold shower on. Leaning on the wall he imagined Riddhima's face as he wrapped his fingers around his base, stroking it lightly at first. Riddhima naked, her hands tied to the bedpost, he felt warm as his speed increased...he took her nipple in his mouth and licked it slowly as she trashed around in his bed, begging him for release...he gave her a wolfish grin before devouring her breast, she arched her back and screamed his name...

Today was a close call...he thought as he buttoned up his shirt...Riddhima was about to wake up, he slept soundly holding her in his arms after so many days. It was her slight push at his chest and a restless trashing to get out of his grip that woke him up. He ran out of her room...

Yesterday was fantastic. After their dinner, they took a walk through the garden. He kept questioning her about her latest case or what are her plans for her future career. She looked at ease discussing the same. His Riddhima was career-oriented, she already had a specific path in mind. He was proud. She promised to spend the weekend with him. They could go out on a date... He dropped her off at her room and waited till she fell asleep before going to sleep with her...

He has a high sex drive, and with Riddhima around it seemed to increase tenfold...He had not had sex since Riddhima entered his life, just this...But he was okay with it, he can't wait to get her naked and have his way with her...She is a virgin so it was going to be a task making her comfortable with his demands...it was going to be a difficult task, a task he was going to enjoy at every step...he picked up his watch and mobile, as he pocketed his phone. He looked at the bed.

  'Soon Riddhima you will be tied here, completely at my mercy...' he promised silently

*****

"Riddhima?" He clicked his fingers before her "what's wrong?"

"Umm... nothing...Today morning it felt weird when I got up..." He tensed.

"Nothing must have imagined something" she dismissed. He relaxed a little... 'Yup close call. He needs to be careful...'

"We are going out for dinner tonight right?" So I was thinking maybe I will go to Nia's place. We were planning to watch a movie. Me Nia and Sahil...I will be back by evening..."

"Sure, but why don't you call them here. I mean we have a theatre room, you can watch the movie there."

"Here? I mean are you okay with it? I mean Ishani, others?" She asked hesitantly

"How many times do I have to tell you? This is your home Riddhima. Apart from me only you have the authority to decide who will visit here"

She looked uncomfortable at his declaration "Okay...I mean I will ask them if they are okay with it..."

*****

Riddhima was stumped, both were very eager to visit VR Mansion...Nia and her enthusiasm. She shook her head. She saw Dadi going towards her room after Puja...she felt guilty, because of her Dadi had to face Vansh's wrath yesterday. She was about to follow when Sia called her

"Where did you come from? I did not hear you?" Riddhima was shocked. Usually, she recognized the sound of Sia's wheelchair but then...

"You were busy on the phone. So Nia and Sahil are coming here" she stated

"Yes," Riddhima nodded. This was the first time they were meeting after they visited the coffee shop.

"Riddhima, I wanted to apologize for being rude to you. I did not mean to..."

"That is fine Sia"

"No. It is not. I know I hurt you..."

"It is alright. I agree I was upset by the way you spoke to me. But you are not wrong. I did ignore your treatment due to my personal problems and you do not deserve that...and trust me if you find a good doctor who will help you walk sooner, I will be happiest. In fact, I asked Dr. Batra to suggest the names of a few best doctors. He said he will help in whatever way he can..."

"So you are not angry?"

"Nope. Let's go, Nia and Sahil are coming. Let's see which movie madam has in mind."

Sia gave her a relieved smile...

*****

It's been an hour now and they still could not decide on the movie... As usual Nia and Sahil kept bickering to get the movie of their choice. For a change, Sia was trying to break their argument...

Bored Riddhima picked up Sahil's bat and pushed the ball rolling at the other end. He came directly from the club where he plays cricket with his friends...

"It's a cricket bat, Riddhzi. Not hockey or polo." Sahil called out offended

"Let's play cricket" Nia stood up excitedly.

"Yes. That would be fun" Sahil agreed radially

"What? No. I mean Sia"

"I will be an umpire. And we have a ground to play." Even Sia looked excited at the prospect...

*****

She sucked at this game. She did not need Ishani's cruel laugh to tell her that as she dropped one more catch.

"Do you even know how to hold a bat?" She was jeering at her

"Do you know anything other than laughing like a donkey and showing your yellow teeth?" Nia called back annoyed

Aryan had to restrain Ishani from punching Nia. "We can certainly play better than this" he gestured at Riddhima...

"Well then let's have a match" This time it was Sahil

"Guys...let it be" Riddhima tried to intervene

"Feeling scared already?" Ishani snorted

"No, absolutely not. Let's have a match. And you are playing" Nia turned to glare at Riddhima

"But teams won't be equal in that case." Sia reminded everyone

"It's okay. The two of us are enough for these losers" Ishani replied back arrogantly

"No, the play will be fair. Riddhzi can we get one of your bodyguards to play with us?"

"I can ask Pasha. Let me see. You guys start preparing"

*****

Vansh wrapped up his work earlier than expected and why not Riddhima must be home. He was going to spend the remaining time with her. He was planning to take her away for the weekend. Just the two of them...

"Where is Riddhima?" He asked Mrs. D'Souza

"Mam is playing cricket with others"

"Cricket!" Bewildered both Vansh and Aangre moved toward the ground. He saw the strangest scene that he ever thought he would ever see in his life, at least not in this home.

Aryan was batting. Ishani standing on the opposite side. Ready to score a run. Sahil bowling. Nia wicketkeeper. Riddhima stood at a distance fielding. Everyone was engrossed in the game. Pasha sat in the nearby chair holding another bat...

Sia sitting in her wheelchair maintaining a score. And Dadi enjoying the show...

"What the..." Aangre whispered. It was Pasha who saw them first. He left his bat and stood straight.

"Boss" "Sir" he nodded at them. Everyone stopped playing

"That's it. The game is over now" Ishani sighed. She was really enjoying it. Even though Sahil and Nia did give them a tough fight. But Aryan and Pasha were equally good. Her only consolation was she was better than Riddhima

"What? Why?" Nia whined

"Can't you see my brother is here" Ishani rolled her eyes at the stupid girl

Vansh's eyes were focused on Riddhima. She was wearing blue jeans, a blue jersey, and a cap on her head...she blushed under his X-ray gaze.

"We are about to finish." She met his gaze

"Cool. Then you won't mind if I join you. Aangre here will play so that teams will be equal" Vansh replied, removing his coat and folding his sleeves up to the elbow ready to play...

He looks handsome...Riddhima thought silently as she saw him walk forward with confident strides...

"You will play with us Bhai." Ishani voiced everyone's shock

"Are you hard of hearing?" He asked her sarcastically

"Great so we will have to decide who will play in which team" Sahil announced. Let's toss. Whoever wins will get the chance to choose one player. Vansh frowned, was that even a question he would be in Riddhima's team.

Sahil and Aryan stood opposite each other as Pasha tossed the coin. Sahil won the toss.

He dragged both of them away. They discussed a little and finally, Sahil declared we will have Aangre...

Aangre stiffened. Vansh looked furiously at Riddhima who gave him a huge smile.

"Come Aangre" Nia grabbed his arm and dragged him to their team. On the way, she winked at Ishani. Of course, she knew all about Ishani and Aangre. Riddhima had told her...

"I am going to kill her" Ishani hissed angrily.

"Don't. They are idiots. We have Vansh on our team now. This match will be over before we even know it. See, he already looks angry..." They saw Vansh take the bat from Pasha..."Then you can gloat our win before them"

Yes, Aryan was right...her brother excelled at cricket. He already played at the district and national level in their school days. Their win was confirmed.

The atmosphere in their team was tense. Whereas everyone in Riddhima's team looked relaxed except Aangre.

"Boss plays a damn good cricket. You should have selected him" Aangre advised them "you still have a chance" He knew this was not going to end well for him...

"Nonsense. I am quite sure you will do just well" Nia flirted with him.

"Yes, Aangre. Let siblings play on one team." Riddhima agreed with her

Aangre peeked a glance at the other team and as expected instead of having a huddle Ishani and Vansh were glaring at them...

'God, keep me alive during and after this match' he begged silently "what's the score?"

"Team B has scored 150 runs. Team A has to score 151 runs to win. Team A's current score is 90. To win they will have to score 61 runs in 50 balls" Sia gave a brief summary for everyone's benefit.

The game started. This time it was Aryan and Pasha who came for batting.

Aangre was bowling. 10 minutes into the game. Sahil caught a ball. Aryan was out. They jumped happily hugging each other.
Congratulating each other.

Next came Ishani, who swung the bat solely intending to hurt Nia and Aangre... Vansh kept sitting. He was waiting for Riddhima's turn... The game turned Nasty. It was Nia's turn to bowl and instead of throwing the ball properly she threw it at Ishani's face wanting to take revenge for the hurt she felt when the ball hit her hand

Riddhima could hardly keep a track of the score. At times she just ducked to save herself from a fastball which resulted in the boundary for the opposite team.

If that was not enough Vansh kept taunting her from his seat. "I am not sure, if I am here to play cricket or watch the dance performance, are you sure Aangre your team has players and not dancers. You know Pasha, I have realized, there is always one person in the team who can not bat or bowl but is still in the team because he is best friends with the captain..."

Apparently, tempers were running high... Riddhima was angry at Vansh for his mean behavior. Sahil came bowling next. Luckily Aangre threw the ball at the stumps and Ishani was out. At least that stopped Ishani's laugh at Vansh's comments for a while...

Only two people were enjoying this show to the fullest. Team A needs 48 runs in 35 balls. Sia announced...

Finally, Vansh came to batting. "I think as per our game rules everyone will have to play. You can't keep one person behind like this."

Aangre cursed he knew his boss was waiting for Riddhima but the girl could hardly grab a catch...how will she survive before him...

"Yes, she will play later. At present, it's my turn" Sahil declared
"Of course" Vansh replied his lip curled in distaste

"15 balls 8 runs..." Sia announced the score

Vansh was the best player. Aangre was right. Even after so many efforts Vansh and Pasha were not out.

"Riddhzi, it's your turn now." Sahil handed her the ball

"What no...I can't... didn't you see his batting...what if I get hit?"

"Look, we are going to lose. But at least we will finish the game. Let's not back out now"

"I agree. It's just a matter of two balls at Max" Nia agreed with Sahil. Aangre stood a little away from the group. He could feel Ishani's glare on his back...

"Scared much? Planning to chicken out as always Dr. Shastri?" Vansh smirked at her

'oh this infuriating man'

She threw the ball. "Wide. 14 balls 7 runs." Sia announced
Riddhima once again took her position; she just wanted to finish this game...

Ishani and Aryan clapped as Sia announced "4. Now Team A just needs 2 runs to win"

"Now you are regretting your decision of selecting Aangre right?" He whispered in her ear as she bent down to pick up the ball

"What happened running away?" Vansh called after her as he saw her stomping away...

"I want to wipe that smug look off his face. Even if we don't win, I want to see him get out."

"Isn't it a little late for motivation?" Aangre raised his brows
Riddhima scowled at him but turned to Nia expectantly

"We can't do anything Riddhzi. Just play the last ball. The game should have gotten over by now. I get the feeling that he is dragging it intentionally" Sahil told her sympathetically

"Oh he is doing that on purpose I know that" Riddhima seethed

"Actuallyyyy...we can try something?"

"What?"

"Give a flying kiss to someone on the ground" Nia looked at her suggestively

"Do you want to see someone die today?" Angre deadpanned

"Yes, Nia. Don't talk nonsense." Sahil agreed

"Then give him a kiss." Nia shrugged

"What no way? I won't do anything like that" Riddhima shook her head

"Fine then go and keep playing till he wants..."

"Are we going to play? I don't have the whole day" they heard his voice

Riddhima gave him a stink eye as once again he hit the ball so slowly...No ball...

'To hell with it' she thought as she threw the next ball. She quickly gave him a flying kiss with a shy smile

Vansh blinked distracted. Once, twice, he felt his hand move but...

It was Sahil's shout "clean bowled" that brought him out of his daze...

Ishani was covering her face in shock. Everyone else look stunned except the trio who were celebrating...

"That was cheating..." He bit out

"Don't be a sore loser Vansh. You lost accept it" Riddhima called out as he stormed away. Followed by others

"Well, I know. I am not supposed to take sides...but I am happy you guys won"

"Congratulations Beta. And thank you because of you for the first time I got to see my family enjoying themselves together. Come inside. I will arrange food for you"

Nia was looking at her curiously. She just shrugged... "You guys go inside. I will just be back." She needs to see if Vansh was okay or not. He looked pretty pissed...

*****

As soon as she opened the door Aangre fell at her feet

"OMG. Aangre you are bleeding" she sat beside him "Vansh what is wrong with you?"

"Don't touch him" Vansh pulled her away

"Out"

Aangre nodded and left holding a handkerchief to his bloody nose.

"Why did you do that? Just because you lost?"

"Why did you choose Aangre over me?" He held her hand tightly

"You are angry because we didn't choose you for our team? That's silly..." Riddhima smiled

"I don't care about others. Why didn't you choose me?" He demanded

"Well because we thought it would be fun, playing in opposite teams and you got the chance to be on the same team as your siblings..."

He still looked angry

"Vansh...it was just a game...no big deal"

He sat on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap making Riddhima gasp...

"Riddhima... whatever happens, I want you to always choose me. I am going to be your husband. We will always be one team." He demanded, "I don't like it when you ignore me." He kept his head on her chest making her squirm

"Vansh" she tried to get up but his hold was firm around her waist and hips. He kept rocking back slowly on forth with her in his lap and his head on her chest and bosom...his stubble pricked her through the shirt.

"You will always choose me...no one else...never leave me...we are one..." He kept murmuring

For the first time, Riddhima realized where his insecurities steamed from. She didn't know what made her do it but she lightly kept her hand over his head and caressed his hair
"I promise I will not leave you. This was just a game. We played it for fun. Let it be please..."

He nodded

"So can we go down now?" He exhaled and released her

"You go ahead."

*****

As soon as Riddhima entered the dining room, she saw Nia coughing loudly and turning pale rapidly. Sahil held a glass for her. Dadi stood near them holding a box of sugar...

"What happened?" Riddhima cried out

"What else? Ishani added something to Nia's juice. It was spicy..."

"What? Nia is allergic to too much spice. Sahil, did you check her purse for medicine?"

"Yes it's not there" Sahil replied frustrated

After eating a slab of chocolate, sugar and plenty of water Nia came back to somewhat normal.

Riddhima looked at Ishani. Fire blazing in her eyes. Ishani was sniggering at Nia's state...

She picked up the half glass left by Nia and held it to her. "Drink this Ishani" she ordered

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Why did you not find it funny while doing this with Nia right? Drink it"

"Go to hell"

"Either drink it or leave this house" came another strong voice

"Bhai..."

"Do as she says Ishani" Vansh ordered

Ishani looked at others...As usual, no one came to her rescue...not even Aangre
She took a sip and sputtered looking for a glass of water...

Vansh kept it out of her reach "Drink all of it"

Humiliated she drank the whole glass...her mouth and throat burned as if she had drunk lava...Dadi held a sugar bottle before her...Greedily she drank the water and started eating sugar...

"I think we should take her home..." Sahil said softly

Nia was not looking well "yes let's go..." They took her home

*****

"How many times have I told you to control your anger Ishani..."

"Go ahead, blame me. When I was getting humiliated you did not even utter a word."

"Come on Ish, don't act like a melodrama queen. If the situation was reversed and if I was at your place, even you would have kept quiet."

They heard a knock on the door

Aaryan was surprised to find Riddhima standing at the door. A plate in her hand which was covered with another plate...

"What are you doing here? Get out" Ishani screeched at her

"Ishani" Aryan warned her

"Right, I am sorry for speaking in such a manner. Please don't outs me from this home madam" Ishani sat down with a huff

"My humiliation was not enough for today? That you are back for more?"

Riddhima pulled a chair and sat before her. "Mrs. D'Souza told me you skipped your dinner. Here have this..."

She held a spoon before a suspicious Ishani. "Eat it. It's Gajar ka halwa. Nothing spicy"

"Why?"

"Well because I felt tiny guilt for what happened today. I just wanted you to taste the drink to make you realise... I never thought Vansh would make you drink the whole glass...and I don't like it if someone sleeps empty stomach"

Aryan was surprised to see Ishani eat the halwa from Riddhima's hands.

"I think you can leave now..." Riddhima looked at Aryan pointedly

Flustered, he left the room...

Riddhima took another morsel of Roti and halwa and held it for Ishani who surprised her by eating quietly. This went on for some time before Riddhima asked her the thing that was bugging her

"Why did you do it?"

"She was flirting with My Aangre...He is mine. I love him"

"So? You will harm her like this?"

"Aangre is mine. I don't like it when someone tries to get too close to him"

"Oh god...what is wrong with both of you? Vansh punched Aangre because he was on our team. And you made Nia drink spicy juice because she was flirting with him..."

"Bhai punched Aangre?" Ishani smirked

"Now you are happy? Didn't you just say you love him?" Riddhima asked her astonished,

"Yes, but I am angry at him for keeping my pregnancy truth secret...he deserved that punch"

Riddhima felt her head spin 'Insane. Only one word could be used to describe this bro-sis duo'

"Tell me something does he love you?" She asked instead

"Of course. We have a history..."

"Then why are you so insecure?"

Ishani kept quiet. Riddhima placed a glass of water before her. You have finished two rotis. Do you need more? She shook her head..."Nia knew about you two. I told her. She was just pulling your leg..."

"I still don't like it" Ishani frowned

Riddhima shook her head "Good night Ishani"

"Halwa...I want to eat more halwa" Ishani demanded

"Oh," Riddhima... looked surprised "Actually it's not much. I just made some. I have kept it for Vansh, Sia, and Dadi. I wanted to give them for taste. You can have something else. Sia likes it a lot"

"You made this?" Ishani asked her with a straight face

"Yeah! I mean it was difficult with Mrs. D'Souza breathing down my neck. She did not like my entry into the kitchen..."

"Yes, she is possessive of her kitchen" Ishani nodded her head stiffly

"Good night" Riddhima bid her goodbye

*****

He was looking forward to spending his time with Riddhima. Today was different, though not what he had planned initially but he enjoyed it till Ishani ruined it all for him...He had called Riddhima sometime back when she abruptly disconnect his call stating she is busy...Nia is not well...now she must be with her friends and he can't even force her to return or all the progress will go down the drain...

He opened her room and slept on her bed. Yesterday she was in his arms...

"What are you doing here?"

Baffled, he sat up "Riddhima?" He looked at her in disbelief. She was standing before him in her pajamas. She was in the washroom??? "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I promised you right. I will spend the weekend here"

"Yes..."

"Do you sleep in this room in my absence? She narrowed her eyes "No wonder, I kept thinking yesterday the setting of the room looked a bit changed. Don't just sit there, leave. I want to sleep. I am very tired and I am not at all an athletic person. I am getting leg cramps. My shoulder is hurting..."

*****

Vansh stood outside her door amused. He still could not believe she came back...

His phone rang...

*****

He just wanted to make sure she was okay..." Ishani" he called out worried

She was sprawled on the bed. Sleeping on her stomach. She was crying silently. Her face in the pillow. Aangre was worried. Ishani was made up of tough stuff. Today's incident should not make her cry this much...

He sat beside her, and touched her shoulder...she got up, threw her arms around him, and kept crying.

"What happened?" After multiple requests, she finally mumbled something "can you please calm down and tell me?"

"She...she...made halwa for me...fed me with her own hands..." She hiccupped "Never...no one has ever done something like this for me...I...I always wanted my mother...it was always Mrs. D'Souza...the care...I... could not even say thank you..."

Aangre was surprised 'how come Dadi suddenly started thinking so much about children?'

"It's a good thing then why are you crying. You can always thank Dadi tomorrow..."

"No...not Dadi... Riddhima..."

"She made halwa for me. Because I had to drink that spicy juice. Do you want to taste it? She said she kept it for Vansh Bhai and Sia. But she can make that again. She made that for me. I will eat it. It's awesome." She dragged him to the kitchen...

"Mam said it's for tomorrow." Mrs. D'Souza reprimanded her

"Oh shut it. She made it for me"

Aangre could not wrap his head around the concept that it was Riddhima that Ishani was talking about...he called Vansh...

'oh okay. This was indeed awesome' he thought as Ishani spoon-fed him.

"Where is it?" Vansh demanded

Mrs. D'Souza looked on exasperated. No one entered her kitchen and now suddenly for some halwa, everyone was crowding it.

"She made it for me Bhai" Ishani held the bowl away from him

"And you had your share. Now give it to me." He forcefully grabbed the bowl and took it away ignoring Ishani's complaints...

*****

Note:

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are okay!

I was stuck with some work so had to postpone the update.

Let me know what do you think. One more thing I am not expert in cricket so if there are any mistakes while explaining the game...well you know just assume the correct things or ignore...

Hope you enjoy the update

Love,

VG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
341K 12.7K 69
riddhima: AAhhhhhh (she screamed in fear and hide behind the wall) vansh: Angre go there and check who is that angre : yes boss" (Angre slowly moves...
118K 12.9K 34
In this story, vansh is mentally ill..he behaves like a small child but there is a mystery behind it.. He lives with his mom and dad... His real mom...
96.8K 8.8K 50
"Sorry, I am psycho.", Vansh sighed. "Don't worry... I am a psychologist." Riddhima smiled. ...