United (Monkie Kid X Ninjago)

By Emperor_Drakkon

The ultimate crossover of LEGO! The Ninja are sent to a new realm by The Overlord and his army, and are now l... More

Episode 1: It Ends Now
Episode 2: Fire VS Fire
Episode 3: Shadowy Siblings
Episode 4: War of The Kings
Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago
Episode 6: Tea Time
Episode 7: Two Down
Episode 8: Two To Go
Episode 9: Balance
Episode 10: The Wise Sage
Episode 11: Inner Self
Episode 12: War and Peace
Episode 14: Endlessness
Episode 15: Loss
Episode 16: Dragon and Oni
Episode 17: The Fifth Primate
Episode 18: Vengeance
Episode 19: Heroes Unite!
Episode 20: This Ends Here
Episode 21: The Ultimate Battle
Episode 22: United We Stand

Episode 13: Godly Might

1K 42 28
By Emperor_Drakkon

Mei smirked before igniting her entire body in green fire and then lunging at The Crystal King, punching him across the face and sending him flying. She then waved her arms around slowly, as if doing tai-chi, and then she put her hands together and shot out a gigantic blast of green fire.

The Crystal King's eyes glowed a bright pink before he flew right off the ground and then raised his four arms, suddenly creating a giant wall of crystal spikes, which the flaming beam hit. The Crystal King then floated above the wall and zoomed over at Mei, charging at her.

Mei gasped and then shot a burst of fire at him, only for The Crystal King to block it with a giant crystal shard. The Crystal King then blasted a giant storm of pink lightning onto Mei, who was sent flying.

She spun around and smashed into the ground, breathing heavily. She then growled a bit and sent about a dozen fireballs towards The Crystal King's way before breathing out a giant stream of fire like an actual dragon. Which made too much sense due to what she really was.

The Crystal King somehow deflected each fireball before roaring and suddenly shooting out golden lasers from his eyes, courtesy of stealing Wukong's powers.

The fire and the lasers hit each other, causing a massive explosion in between the descendant of The Dragon of The West and The Overlord.

Mei breathed heavily before giggling. "Okay...I'll admit! You're as tough as The Ninja says you are! Good thing I'm not even doing my best!"

The Crystal King laughed and then landed on the ground, beginning to walk over to her. "Try as hard as you want. Your dragon ancestry is limiting The Samadhi Fire...besides. Sun Wukong survived your power...thus, so can I."

Mei then zoomed over to him, igniting her fists and feet in flames as she began punching and kicking at him. "Overconfident much?!"

The Crystal King then stomped the ground and a bunch of crystal spikes shot out, hitting Mei and causing her to fly into the air to dodge.

Mei then started shooting fire down again, even summoning a flaming dragon and shooting it at The Crystal King.

The Crystal King roared and then flew up to her, suddenly summoning a bunch of shadowy clones of himself, using them as shields before ramming straight through the flaming dragon. He growled in slight pain, but emerged mostly unscathed. He was harmed, but that wouldn't be enough.

Mei smirked and then created her dragon form, which breathed out a giant blast of green energy and fire.

The Crystal King roared and then suddenly shapeshifted his own form as crystals enveloped him. The fire and energy shattered the crystals, only to reveal a dragon sized version of The Crystal King.

Mei gasped. "What the?!"

The Crystal King then lunged at Mei's dragon form and grabbed it by the neck, blasting it with his laser vision and disintegrating it. He was then enveloped in crystal again, and once it shattered, he returned to his original size.

"Oh, great! You stole his shapeshifting too?!" Mei exclaimed as she twirled around and shot fire at The Crystal King again, this time shooting him in the face.

The Crystal King roared in pain, but then opened his mouth and shot out a small storm of pink lightning, which Mei barely dodged. He then laughed. "This form is merely a vessel of which I command! I am not some demon...I AM THE DARKNESS. I AM THE FORCES OF EVIL ITSELF!!!"

Mei's eyes were wide at that before growling and then lunging at The Crystal King, headbutting him and then taking out the Dragon Blade. She swung it, blasting him down.

The Crystal King roared, but then flew back up again and shot a barrage of crystal shards at Mei, who started slashing them or deflecting them. The Crystal King then raised his hands and an army of clones emerged, along with pink lightning shooting from the sky.

The clones charged at Mei, who started slashing into them before getting shot down by lightning. She started to fall, only for The Crystal King to grab her and send her plummeting even further.

The two smashed down into the ground, creating a giant crater. Mei was covered in bruises and just as she was about to get back up, The Crystal King punched her back down.

"FOOLISH CHILD!!!" The Crystal King boomed. "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY THIS REALITY, YET IT IS WEAKENED BY WHAT YOU ARE! I HAVE SLAIN MANY DRAGONS AND EVEN ONI, AND NOW...YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT."

Mei then shot up and uppercutted The Crystal King, breathing heavily once he stumbled back. She felt exhausted. She then lifted her hand and the Dragon Blade came flying into it. She clutched it tightly.

The Crystal King's eyes sparked with purple and shadowy energy and he cackled, cracking his neck. He then created some kind of axe with pink lightning constantly sparking at the top like the blade of a spear.

Mei then lunged at The Crystal King, clashing her sword with his axe. The two then started swinging their weapons at each other before The Crystal King shocked her with his lightning. He then stomped the ground, with crystal spikes shooting up from the ground. She was barely able to slash them in half before they could touch her, only to be shocked a second time.

The Crystal King then lunged at her, kicking her across the face and then slashing her across the chest. Finally, he threw his weapon aside and blasted her with all his might. 

Mei fell down, now too exhausted and hurt to get back up. She hurt The Crystal King, but...it wasn't enough.

The Crystal King then raised his hand, about to blast her again...until a ball of fire hit him in the back. And then another, and then another. He stumbled forwards before turning around.

Red Son screamed as he lunged at The Crystal King, shooting as much fire as he could into the evil being's face. He then teleported over to Mei, getting in front of her. "GET AWAY FROM HER..."

The Crystal King growled and then laughed. "Mortals are perverted with foolish sentimentality...unable to realize that it just gets them killed."

But then, his eyes glowed gold and purple again and he looked at Zhihui's monastery in the distance. He then smirked and zoomed off into the air, flying off.

Red Son's eyes were wide before he turned to Mei and rushed to her side, cradling her. "Mei?! MEI!!"

Mei coughed a bit before leaning into Red Son's touch. "I...I-I couldn't stop him..."

Red Son's heart clenched before he carried her and then teleported off. Things were only getting worse.

The Crystal King smashed into the monastery with a growl. His eyes glowed gold the moment Wu and Garmadon lunged at him.

Wu hit him in the face with a staff before Garmadon blasted at him with all four of his hands.

The Crystal King backed up, but then growled and roared, shooting out golden energy from his mouth. Wu smashed into the wall and Garmadon slid back. The Crystal King then lunged at Garmadon, punching him across the face and then slamming two of his fists into his gut.

He then grabbed Garmadon by his wings and threw him aside before he could even do anything else.

Wu growled and then screamed out an all too familiar phrase. "NINJA...GO!!!"

He then turned into a golden tornado, hitting The Crystal King over and over at superhuman speed before he emerged from his tornado and with a sword in hand, slashing The Crystal King across his face.

Wu then landed and twirled around as he slashed again. He then hopped high into the air, ready to slash again, but The Crystal King caught his sword by the blade and blasted him against the wall again.

Garmadon blasted at The Crystal King again, but the personification of evil merely made another clone and used it as a shield. The Crystal King then rammed into Garmadon, growling as he suddenly trapped him in shadowy chains.

The Crystal King then noticed the only other two people in the room. Sandy and Tang.

Sandy took a deep breath and got in front of Tang. "I don't like to fight...but I'm not letting you get what you want!"

Tang then suddenly made some kind of golden forcefield around not only himself, but Sandy. They stood in front of the entrance to the hallway that led to Zhihui's chamber.

The Crystal King cackled and then began to stomp forward. "Then you will fall..."

He then snapped his fingers and suddenly, as if they heard the snap from miles away? His Generals all crashed in.

Aspheera cackled and then shot out her crystallized sword, shooting into the shield. Mr. F, Mechanic, Vangellis, and Pythor all did the same with their crystallized Golden Weapons. The shield quickly began to crack.

Harumi just watched, her long white hair rapidly blowing in the wind as she stood beside The Crystal King. She was grinning wide. They were actually winning...

She did hope, deep down, however...that Lloyd wouldn't be of use to them dead.

But then, the moment the shield did shatter? A silver blur burst in and punched the ground, sending The Crystal Council flying.

Zhihui then stood, his eyes glowing bright as he stared down The Crystal King. "You wanted me and my sister...? Then, feel free to try..."

The Crystal King laughed. "You're a lowly monk...throwing yourself into my clutches will accomplish nothing."

Zhihui took a deep breath. "Because my goal is not to stop you." He then lunged at The Crystal King, tackling him right out of the monastery.

Harumi's eyes were wide as the two began to fight. She then looked at The Crystal Council and growled. "Find The Ninja and take them down...but leave Lloyd to me!"

The Crystal Council grinned and then looked at Sandy and Tang. They all blasted at them, sending the two flying as they ran deeper into the monastery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 29 25
{Occurring in Season 2 episode 8-13} With the final battle approaching and the Overlord about to come back in full form the ninja are doing everythin...
6K 259 21
The Ninja weren't sure what to expect when they boarded the ferry, sailing away from the familiar world of Ninjago to a strange new one. All they kno...
39 0 40
This is a summary of plot for each episode of Ninjago. It's from the Ninjago Wiki and everything on there isn't my. Credit goes to the people in the...
2.9K 82 13
When Lloyd, wanted to have a peaceful time in a tea shop, it turns into a mess of turns, that causes many problems with his oni form, but unknown to...