Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

By Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ More

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-16
II-17
II-18
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-24
II-Last

II-19

244 40 1
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 08.11.2022

*****

"What's happening Doll? Why are you doing these all? I can select what I want to wear!" Mishti whined.

Ragini ignored her words and kept putting one after the other dress on Mishti and looking whether that is good or not.

"Everything is waste! Mish let's go shopping. It's urgent." Ragini said just pulling Mishti along with her.

She even ignored her father who called them.

"Text papa that we are going to shopping!" Ragini said giving her phone to Mishti while driving.

"Where is my phone?" Mishti asked.

"First do what I saif Mish!" Ragini ignored her question.

Mishti huffed and did what Ragini has ordered her. Once done she was about to dial Ruhaan's number but Ragini snatched her phone before she could do.

"You know what! Today I hate you!" Mishti looked out.

Ragini could only smile after hearing her sister.

"Perfect!" Ragini kissed Mishti's forehead as she made her ready.

Mishti has given up finally asking about what the surprise is.

"Let's go!" Ragini dragged Mishti along with her.

"What's happening princess'? Since afternoon you both are just...." Shekhar was cut off by Ragini.

"Papa I will tell later. Sanskar is here. We are getting late. Bye!" She rushed out of the house pulling Mishti with her.

Shekhar was bewildered seeing her rush. That's when his phone beeped. He looked at the phone screen and smiled seeing the text from Ruhaan. He is happy for his Mishti. There can be no one other than Ruhaan who can love his Mishti unconditionally. He smiled wide when his wife asked him where are his princess'. He told her what Ruhaan has texted and two of them just couldn't be more happy at that moment.

"Why are we going in his car?" Mishti whined again as they settled in Sanskar's car.

"I have never seen you this much irritating in all these years Mish!" Ragini spoke irritated.

Sanskar chuckled. Mishti is very curious and is very much irritated at the same time about the suspense. Beyond all that nobody is letting her to speak with Ruhaan. She was badly missing him to be honest. She remembered the moment between them in college that afternoon and smiled remembering him telling her he is going to surprise her. Her heart started beating fast thinking what it would be. If what she is thinking is going to happen this would be the best day of her life.

Her brain took her to another incident which actually made her realise how much he cares for her. It was like almost an year ago, it was winters, she was very much craving for ice-cream. He had denied like twenty times but couldn't stop himself from taking her to get ice cream for her at her further requests. That night all three of them went to parlour and had their ice cream happily.

"Listen Doll and Mish you both are going to have warm water as soon as you go inside. Understood!" he spoke strictly.

Both of them nodded like good girls. He sighed and signed them to go inside. They both went inside and successfully skipped his warning and went to bed. The next morning Mishti has severe cold, cough followed by heavy fever. He knows this is going to happen as Mishti's body reacts to cold really very quick. He sat beside sleeping Mishti holding her hand.

"I am the one responsible for your this condition right? I am sorry!" he whispered staring her now tired face.

He is guilty like hell. He is blaming himself continuously and scolding himself for giving in for her requests. Mishti's sleep broke and looked at him.

"Ruhaan!" She called him in weak voice.

"I am sorry!" he said as soon as he looked at her.

"Why?" she asked sitting up.

"If I hadn't given in for your requests you wouldn't be suffering now." He spoke guiltily.

She stared at him seeing him guilty for something he isn't responsible off.

"I am also sorry!" she pouted.

He looked confused.

"Actually I didn't had warm water." She said looking down.

"Seriously Mish! How can you be so ignorant about something regarding your health? I told you to have right. Why am I even scolding you? It is me who is responsible for everything. It has to me who has to be punished. Better I don't eat for two days. Then it will be a punishment and next time I will remember to be careful when it comes to your health." Ruhaan scolded himself and also himself started giving punishment.

"Ruhaan!" Mishti stopped him.

"Please don't do like that. It's just a fever. I will be...." She coughed badly nonstop making Ruhaan worried.

Ruhaan immediately started rubbing her back looking at her concerned. She calmed down after few seconds only to see his concerned and caring look on her. That day she realised that how much he care for her. From that day she has seen every bit of care and concern he has for her. As the time passed she could differentiate that it isn't the concern and care he shows for Ragini but it is something more and different. It is exclusively for her. She could realise that he is not the same Ruhaan for Ragini and for her. He is different for her. Extremely different for her! And that difference definitely made her feel special. She never had told it or expressed it to anybody. But she could feel it around him. She likes it around him. But she was scared. Scared of losing him if he gets to know that she actually has fallen deeply in love with him. She was scared that may be she was just hallucinating and assuming things. Might be he is same for Ragini and her but it was all in her head. But as the days and months kept passing she couldn't stop herself from showing her possessiveness and jealousy for him whenever she sees him talking to Anisha. It was only with Anisha as one day she heard Anisha speaking to one of her friends that she likes Ruhaan or say even before that, the first meeting of Anisha. She doesn't know why she didn't like the way Anisha looked at Ruhaan. That was the trigger point for her feelings to burst out of her heart. Till then she was very much expert in not even giving hint to anybody not even Ragini.

"Mish!" Ragini called her getting Mishti back from her thoughts.

Mishti looked at her.

"We reached. Get down." Ragini said.

Mishti nodded.

"Here blind fold her Miss. Glasses." Sanskar forwarded a black cloth to Ragini.

"What? Are you both kidnapping me? Please don't do it. I really don't want to get kidnapped." Mishti started speaking dramatically.

Sanskar rolled his eyes while Ragini giggled hitting Mishti on her hand. Mishti huffed and turned around letting Ragini blind fold her.

"Mr. Irritating Creature please don't miss guide me and make me fall. I trust my Doll but since you are holding my other hand I can't trust in being safe before knowing what the surprise is which I have been waiting since afternoon." Mishti spoke.

"Don't know how Ruhaan is baring you. You keep speaking like a tape recorder and sound like a struck tape recorder." Sanskar spoke irritated.

"You are the most irritating creature I have in my life." Mishti countered.

"Anisha's place is changed so suddenly!" Sanskar spoke smirking.

"She is the most annoying creature in my life!" Mishti said in hurry.

Sanskar and Ragini chuckled hearing her. Sanskar and Ragini left her hands while Ruhaan who was smiling mesmerized by held her hand protectively.

"Ruhaan!" Mishti whispered softly with smile as she felt his touch.

Ruhaan's heart skipped a beat understanding that she could feel him. RagSan smiled and moved out of the place. Once both of them came out, they looked at each other, smirked and locked the door safely from outside.

"Now they have to confess no matter what. I don't trust them in this matter!" Sanskar spoke chuckling.

Ragini laughed nodding.

"I didn't need to use my brain to make them confess. Ruhaan himself utilised the opportunity. I am glad." Sanskar spoke sighing in relief.

Ragini just smiled. She put her head on his shoulder as both of them got settled in the car.

"Miss. Glasses!" Sanskar called her.

"Hmm..." Ragini sang.

"I promise to take you to a beautiful date like this once your parents are okay with our relation." Sanskar spoke.

Ragini looked at him.

"Did I complain?" She asked.

"You won't! But I wanted that to happen. If the situations were like this favourable, I would have did something like this but ours was a different case." Sanskar spoke.

Ragini just smiled closing her eyes hugging his hand. Sanskar smiled and kissed her head.

"I had informed the staff to open the lock when I call them. I have also left the car keys at the reception. The staff will give them to Ruhaan once they are done with their date. I will drop you and leave." Sanskar spoke as he got ready to start the car.

"After five minutes please!" Ragini pleaded.

Sanskar would never say no to stay with her. He took her into his embrace closing his eyes feeling her in his arms. It has to be a bad day for him but helping Ruhaan with his arrangements, spending time with Ragini everything made his day better than he expected it to be. He thanked his mother for making his day better even on her death anniversary.

On the other side Ruhaan left a breathe before taking off the blind fold from Mishti's eyes. Mishti slowly opened her eyes.

"Welcome to the Queen's Paradise My Queen!" Ruhaan whispered bending to her ear.

Mishti looked around to see a beautifully decorated restaurant top with lots of flowers. There is a table arranged beautifully decorated with candles, dishes middle of the table and two chairs opposite to each other on either sides of the table. All around the place is filled with candles. A beautiful aroma being spread around. 'Might be off scented candles' thought Mishti in mind. Her eyes then moved to the floor where she is already feeling soft under her feet. Her eyes gleamed as she found herself standing on the bed of rose petals. She looked above at the sky to see bright twinkling stars along with the most beautifully shining three forth moon. The whole place and the atmosphere is completely how she wished to have a special time with her partner always.

She turned her face towards Ruhaan who is just adoring her and observing every expression of hers from the time he removed the blind folds. That's when her brain realised he addressed her 'His Queen'. She could feel heat rushing to her cheeks and her eyes lashes moved down slowly in happiness and shy. She never in her life felt that she would get shy in front of someone. But for the first time she felt very shy in his gaze.

She saw his hand forwarded for her. She just held it in hurry as if she delays to hold it he will go away from her. She doesn't want that to happen. She looked at him to see him smiling bright at her. She suddenly felt him to be the most handsome man she had ever seen. Her eyes immediately lingered him from top to bottom just to get mesmerized.

He signed her to move with his other hand and she nodded lightly before walking on the rose petals. She thanked RagSan for asking her to leave the heals she was wearing a few minutes ago. She could feel the soft rose petals below her soft feet making her feel like a real Princess. Ruhaan is just smiling adoring all her expressions. The way her face expressed all the happiness, surprise, admiration everything made his heart contented. The joy he is feeling now is something which he had never experienced. He is ready to confess his feelings to her finally. That thought definitely made him a little nervous but the contented feeling he had in his heart after seeing Mishti's expressions overtook his nervousness.

"Mish!" he took her name softly to gain her attention as they reached in the middle of the heart shape that was decorated with rose petals.

She looked at him. He slowly held her shoulders and turned her towards him. She kept gazing him patiently to listen what he wants to say. Her heart is racing like it is on a marathon but she knows that the marathon is going to make it turn into a beautiful award after this night. Ruhaan held both her hands in his. He looked straight into her eyes.

"Just look into my eyes and please don't interrupt." He spoke looking into her eyes.

Mishti nodded staring back into his eyes.

"I was seven when I met this cute little seven year girl with spectacles. She fell down while playing. I was helping her when suddenly another cute little seven year girl, who looks exactly same like the girl I saw first, pushed me. That girl! That day I didn't know that I am going to get a best friend in her. That day I didn't know that I am going to find peace in her presence. That day I didn't know I am going to find a kiddo in her to be the most adorable person I have ever seen. That day I didn't know that I can become the reason of her jealousy. That day I didn't know that I would want to spend my entire life with her. That day I didn't know that I would make lots off efforts to make this beautiful arrangements just to see the most beautiful smile on her face. That day I didn't know that I am going to head over heals fall for her. But today I know everything is just because of you. You are my best friend, you are my peace, you are the most adorable girl I have ever seen in my life, you are the only girl I would want to make jealous just to see that cute anger on your face, you are the only one I would want to spend my entire life with, you are the only girl for whom I would want to make efforts to bring this beautiful smile, you are the only one I would want to fall head over heals in love with. I promise that you would be the only one girl whom I would do everything I said above. I LOVE YOU MISH! I LOVE YOU so much! I promise to love you more and more every second, every minute, every day, every month, every year....." Ruhaan confessed finally pouring all the words he wanted to in front of her staring straight into her eyes.

Mishti kept staring into his eyes more and more lovingly as his words kept reaching her ears and getting analysed in her brain. Those words directly touched her heart. Even if she wasn't in love with him she would have agreed and responded with an I LOVE YOU too for the way he confessed. Now she actually loves him what would she do. She can only just... she can't reply him with just an I LOVE YOU too. She wants to make it special as the same way he did it to her.

She....

Will be continued.....

****

A big update!

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.4K 52
Ragsan... Open and vote to knew about this story...
2.3K 105 8
Living with you is enough (Neetho unte chaalu) RagSan FS. It's RagSan story. Only five/few shorts. Its from SR starting track. Here Sanskar is not...
6.8K 611 10
• RagSan Few Shots. • The story is completely my imagination. • The concept of the story is mine. It is not taken from any ITV show. I haven't even w...
23.9K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂