๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž (๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By AnaisLovesBoobies

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ธ(Vampire) & ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ(Human) story๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐—๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

Note before story๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 1 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 3 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 5 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 7 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 9 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 13 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 14 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chpt. 11 โค๏ธ

639 19 50
By AnaisLovesBoobies

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Morning arrived and the group came over to check on Jisung since he was awfully sick yesterday.

They were quickly caught off guard when they seen him skipping happily around the house and making breakfast with Minho.

"Minho, why isn't he resting?" Chan asked sternly as he watched them with a less than amused expression.

"Who cares about all that, I smell some bacon cooking" Jeongin said.

"And you call Jisung insensitive?" Felix joked. "I still care about him but when I smell food nothing else matters" Jeongin said with a shrug.

"Well then, if that's how you feel, guess you're not hungry" Jisung said teasingly.

"No no! I was kidding, of course how you're doing matters" Jeongin said.

"So... you're healed? I don't quite understand" Hyunjin said.

"Last night me and Minho had a heart to heart and it healed me" Jisung explained.

The others gave him weird looks as if he was delusional or something.

"Guys I'm not weird... Minho, tell them it's true" Jisung said as he turned to him.

Minho had been feeling strange all morning and the feeling was quite familiar.

Ignoring what Jisung said, he told him he needed to leave the room.

"Sung, I'm gonna step outside for a moment, the food is done if you're hungry" Minho said as he quickly left the room.

"What's the matter with him?" Seungmin asked. "I don't know, I'll give him some space... but who's hungry!" Jisung said as he counted everyone who raised their hand.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho went outside to try and calm himself down, he really needed the fresh air, oddly he felt like the house was burning hot.

Ever since he woke up he felt like that but he didn't want to worry Jisung or make himself panic but he was slowly starting to.

Though it was extremely cold outside he was burning up and his heart was beating really fast and he was feeling strange all over and that's when he knew.

"Oh my god no..." Minho whispered to himself as he leaned against the wall and tried to control his breathing.

He was too afraid to go in the house because the others would sense that something was wrong so he just took out his phone and sent a shaky voice message to Chan, telling him to come outside.

Not long after Chan rushed outside to see if he was alright.

He noticed Minho panicking and shaking slightly, he wasn't known for any type of anxiety so he was highly concerned.

"Minho what's wrong? You're sweating and it's literally freezing out here" Chan said as he touched Minho's forehead.

"You're burning up... Minho is everything alright?" Chan asked as he held him close.

"Chan, it's that time again" Minho said with a shaky voice as he hid his face in Chan's shirt.

Chan looked at him in confusion, usually he'd be able to tell what's wrong but Minho was in too much panic for him to read his body language.

"Which time exactly?" Chan asked calmly, not wanting him to panic more.

Minho hates crying but as of right now he couldn't help it and that was worrying Chan more, especially since he wasn't saying anything.

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me Lee Know" Chan said as he looked back at him and wiped some of his tears away.

"Chan... you know what time I mean" Minho said as tears continued to fall.

Chan stopped for a moment before saying anything else, he was advanced at handling things like this and he had to deal with each vampire every time this happened, including himself.

"Minho, I'm sorry but... you know what I have to do" Chan said as he lightly pulled Minho away from his chest.

"Chan, please... I promise I'll be as normal as I can, just please...don't take me to that room" Minho pleaded.

"You know the rules Min, if me and everyone else has to; then you do too" Chan said as he turned around to go in the house and grab his keys.

Minho took a minute to process what he said before he rushed in behind him, finding him in the living room with everyone else.

"What's going on?" Changbin asked as he noticed the stern look on Chan's face.

"It's Minho's time again" Chan said as he motioned for Minho to follow him.

It didn't take long for the vamps and everyone except for Jisung to understand what he meant.

By this point Minho is bawling his eyes out and on the floor pleading for Chan not to take him.

"Chan I don't wanna go... I hate it in there" Minho cried as he seen Chan approaching him.

Jisung was kinda startled by Chan's strict aura and the sight of Minho crying and pleading was beyond surprising and out of the ordinary.

"Guys what's going on?" Jisung asked as he watched Minho scoot into a corner crying his eyes out.

"Minho is going through a wave right now, it happens to all vampires; well um.. humans too but they have a different term for that" Changbin said.

"Why's he crying?" Jisung asked. "I'm not sure... but he's resisting a lot so maybe that's why" Hyunjin said.

"I guess I need to be educated about vamp lifestyle because I've never seen you guys go through this" Jisung said.

"Well maybe you've just never paid attention, what do you think happens when one of the vamps disappear for a about a week and some days?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know... I just thought they needed a break or they were just being distant" Jisung said.

"Well now you know, but you're gonna see this happen again in a while from now but it probably won't be this way, I don't know what's wrong with him today" Seungmin said.

"You've had enough time to cry, you know how this goes" Chan said as he tried to pull Minho out of the corner.

Minho was trying his hardest to fight off Chan but to no avail.

"Chan please!" Minho cried out as he was getting dragged out of the house and into the car, and of course Jeongin drove over with Chan so he had to follow behind them.

"Where's he taking him?" Jisung asked. "The room" Felix said.

"It'd be best to follow behind him because usually when one of us go through waves we support the other and I'm sure Minho needs it" Changbin said as he grabbed his keys and told everyone to get in the car.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They arrived at Chan's house, which he already was inside.

Chan was taking Minho down to the room, trying to get everything set up and telling Jeongin to wait in his room since he hated seeing the vamps go through this.

Minho tried multiple times to get away or fight with Chan but of course he did not succeed and he tried so much to the point that Chan had to pin him down.

The others walked in the room and seen the sight in front of them, mainly laughing or in shock, unlike Jisung who was feeling slightly jealous and uncomfortable.

"Did you really have to do that?" Seungmin asked, giggling a bit.

"He keeps resisting and picking a fight with me" Chan said as he carefully got off of him.

"Maybe we should give him some space it's hard to get anything done in conditions like this" Changbin insisted.

"This room doesn't seem bad at all, there's a fridge and a nice bathroom and drawers that seem like they're full of clothes and even a nice comforter set on the bed and extra sheets and not to mention the nice chandelier" Jisung said as he looked around the room in amazement.

"Well yea it might look nice but it's the things that go on in here that's not so nice. Your body constantly hurts, your emotions are out of control and the worst part is you're alone."

"It's already bad for us but for Minho I'm sure it's way worse, he was the last to be a vampire... well before Felix became one but he still isn't used to handling this very well yet" Chan explained sternly.

"Okay well, what exactly is going on? I didn't really catch on yet" Jisung said.

"I'll try to keep it as short as possible, basically when a vamp hits a certain point in their life they get a very strong urge to um... relieve themselves or... make little vamp children" Chan awkwardly explained.

"You sound like an old person trying to explain that" Hyunjin said. "I mean, he is old" Seungmin added.

"I'm not old! You're distracting me from getting my point across, Jisung did you get anything that I said?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, I got it..." Jisung said, and it was all he could say, he was still tryna process everything.

Felix actually looked terrified, "I have to go through that? Shit, I forgot" He said.

"Yea, but I'll support you as much as I can" Changbin said.

Minho was aware that he was approaching a wave but the effects hadn't set in until now.

Jisung noticed his odd behavior and the constant squeezing of the pillow next to him on the bed.

"Chan- I think... you guys should go now" Minho said as tears started to slowly come down his face.

"Guys wait in the front room-" but before Chan could finish his sentence, Minho gripped tightly onto him and buried his face into his shirt.

"It hurts... Chan, it hurts so bad~" Minho cried as he gripped harder.

"Minho I promise the wave will be over before you know it, I'm sorry it's so intense for you right now but that's how the first day goes" Chan said calmly as he softly ran a hand through Minho's hair.

He pointed a finger to the door, indicating for everyone to leave the room.

"Jisung wait!" Minho called out for him to come back.

"Chan, can I? Just this one time?" Minho asked through his tears. Though, Chan would've told the other vamps no he nodded to Minho anyway.

Minho motioned for Jisung to come closer and so he did, once he was finally in arms reach he pulled Jisung towards him and kissed him desperately.

Jisung's lips always tasted sweet to him so when Chan tapped him to let him know to stop he nearly cried again.

Minho tried to keep his lips against Jisung's but it sadly ended when Chan pulled Jisung back slightly.

"Chan please~ I need him... I don't wanna be alone" Minho pleaded as he watched Jisung start to tear up as Chan led him to the door.

Chan walked back over to him and felt a bit saddened at how desperate he looked, that was the worst part of dealing with each of the vamps when they go through waves.

"Chan don't leave me~ I can't go through with this alone" Minho begged him.

"Minho I'm sorry but I have to and you know that, I'll come check on you so don't worry, there's blood and food in the fridge and freezer and sanitary supplies in the bathroom and for pleasurable usage check the nightstand drawers" Chan said as he kissed Minho's forehead as a way to calm him before leaving, he dimmed the lights in the room then locked and secured the door.

And there Minho was, all alone and he was missing everyone's company already especially Jisung's.

He was always in the most pain compared to the others because he never actually satisfied himself like he should.

Everything was overwhelming him, he couldn't think straight and he couldn't yell for anyone because it was soundproof in the room, he was in the most vulnerable state he's ever been in and he was too afraid to do anything.

Only thing he could think of was Jisung and it was impossible to think of anything or anyone else.

He didn't want to think about him because that made everything worse, especially since all the things he wants to do to but can't ran through his mind.

All the ways he wants to hold him and love him, and hear him call out his name, over and over and over again.

Minho had been thinking about that for quite some time now and he was unaware of his own hand making it's way down.

Pleasure started to build up and he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted all of this to hurry up and be over, he wanted to see Jisung's face again.

That's another reason why he hated being in there, too much time with his loneliness, and confusion, and lewd thoughts.

His body felt even more strange and his mind couldn't focus on anything.

Completely overwhelmed now and sad, unknowing of when his next visit would come and this is just the first day.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung was sitting in the front room with everyone else and he thought it was weird that no one was talking about what happened.

"Guys, I'm worried about him... can I go back and see him?" Jisung asked.

"Jisung are you insane? No, you cannot" Chan said strictly.

"I feel like I have to... last night we had a moment" Jisung said.

"Stop Sung, you're not going down there, wait until he recovers" Chan said as he looked at Jisung with an annoyed expression.

Hearing that made Jisung tear up and honestly he didn't know why... he felt more emotional towards Minho ever since the spark.

Chan sighed and sat down by him to see what the problem was.

"Han, why are you crying? All I said was you're not going back there and I'm sorry if that upset you" Chan said as he rubbed Jisung's shoulder.

"Chan I don't know why I'm crying, after it happened last night something changed" Jisung said as he wiped his face.

"Why do you keep mentioning last night? What are you on about?" Chan asked.

"Me and Minho had the spark..." Jisung said lowly.

Chan froze at his words and everyone in the room had their eyes widened.

"What?" Jisung asked nervously since everyone was staring at him.

"Jisung do you remember what I told you when we were in Felix's house? If you don't get claimed after the spark then the vampire mindset is telling them that you've rejected their vulnerability and most likely Minho is going to want to hurt you" Seungmin said as he stared at Jisung's concerned face.

"I'm going to have to lock you in there..." Chan said as he yanked Jisung.

"Wait what... Chan I don't understand, you said not to go there" Jisung said as he pushed Chan off of him.

"He's in a wave and now he's probably trying to fight off the thoughts of wanting to do bad things to you, and wave effects are much stronger than any vampire thoughts so I'm gonna lock you in there so maybe those bad thoughts will disappear" Chan said as he looked at Jisung's worried expression.

"Chan that's a terrible idea.. you said we aren't allowed to be near each other because... well Y'Know why and what if something bad happens?" Jisung asked nervously.

"I'm gonna tell him what's going on and explain to him why he can't go near you while you're in there and if he does anything just call out, it's soundproof for vampires but not for humans so you'll be fine in there now let's go" Chan said as he dragged Jisung down to the room.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They walked in and it smelt like peach shampoo indicating that Minho was in the shower, so Chan quickly showed Jisung his side of the room.

"You have everything you need and if you run out of food in the mini fridge then you can go on Minho's side of the room and get food and to shower but then come right back here" Chan said with a strict tone.

"I know I wanted to see him but I'm scared... and I still didn't understand anything you said, will I be okay down here?" Jisung asked.

"You'll be fine, as long as you listen and do what I say, don't think too much about it, he's still Minho" Chan said with a smile.

"I trust you, so if anything happens to me I'm never talking to you again" Jisung said.

"Oh? I'm sure that's true.." Chan said sarcastically. "Any more questions or concerns?" He added

"He said he was in pain earlier, and you also said that when this happens your body will hurt, I thought relieving yourself was the opposite of that" Jisung said.

"The pain is there because you're in need to relieve yourself, you need someone to... recreate life with, all male vampires have to keep the bloodline going and none of us has gotten to that point yet, not even me" Chan said.

"The pain could be good, depending on the person and how it affects them but usually with Minho it's a hit or miss, so support him... just from this room" he added.

"Channie, just promise me if anything happens you'll come immediately" Jisung said for reassurance.

"I promise, but just as a reminder, no matter how sweet, desperate, or sad he sounds... don't fall for it, okay?" Chan said.

Jisung nodded hesitantly despite knowing he might not listen. They both continued on into Minho's side of the room.

Minho had just cleaned himself up and put on fresh clothes and now he was unexpectedly looking at Chan and Jisung.

"I thought you were checking on me tomorrow..." Minho said in confusion.

"Lee Know I don't want you to freak out but I'm gonna have Jisung in here with you until you recover" Chan said as he slowly approached him.

"I've been informed that you guys had the the spark which means you're gonna be corrupted with bad thoughts since you didn't claim him" Chan explained.

Minho tried his best to ignore him but him even being in his presence made his mind go crazy.

Chan already knew the effects so he thought it was best to just leave now.

"Jisung, I already told you everything you needed to know and Minho, this isn't your first time in here so I'll definitely be checking in on you two" Chan said as he patted Jisung's shoulders and kissed Minho's forehead and then left the room.

Jisung felt the most nervous he's ever been and the spark really made him feel things for Minho that he's never felt before.

"Sung, I've been thinking about you all day and I don't know how long I can deal with this" Minho said.

"I've been thinking about you too... but strict Chan is scary and I don't wanna break his rule, so I'll go back now" Jisung said as he quickly rushed to his room.

He sat in front of the door and began breathing heavily, he felt strongly attached to him and having to stay away from him for who knows how long was just torture.

"Jisungggg~" Minho called out playfully from the room.

"Minho, I can't" Jisung said back knowing he wanted to see why Minho was calling him.

"It isn't anything bad, I just wanna talk to you" Minho said.

Jisung sighed knowing he was gonna fall for it anyway but he was just as desperate as him so why not.

Minho sat up and held his arms out to him, he wanted... no, he needed to be close to him.

And as the hardheaded person he is he wasted no time sitting in Minho's lap and hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much" Minho said. "It hasn't been that long but I missed you too" Jisung responded.

This wasn't at all how he thought this would go, he thought Minho would be acting crazy or trying to sweet talk him out of his clothes but he wasn't doing either.

"Is it okay to kiss you?" Jisung asked. Minho honestly thought he shouldn't have to answer that and he wasn't going through a wave at the moment so it was safe.

He had no words, no thoughts, all he could do was lean in closer and attach his lips to Jisung's.

Minho couldn't fight it, he wanted to kiss Jisung all day and having their lips together eased his mind a lot.

After a few moments Jisung accidentally shifted in Minho's lap, causing him to pull back.

"I'm sorry Minho, I didn't mean to" Jisung said nervously. "It's fine, you don't have to apologize" Minho assured him.

He was kinda glad that he did that because it reminded him of how he shouldn't be in his lap nor should he be kissing him.

"Minho... I think I'm gonna go to sleep, in my room" Jisung said as he pulled back.

"Is something wrong?" Minho asked. "I just don't think we should be doing this, I shouldn't have come back out here" Jisung said as he got off his lap.

That kinda upset him but he knew Jisung was right, and if he stayed on his lap any longer than he probably would've lost it.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry" Minho said. "No! Minho it's my fault too.." Jisung quickly said.

Minho nodded in agreement and got up and went off into the bathroom, a bit embarrassed but mainly because he needed to get away from Jisung.

Jisung sighed and went back to his side of the room, he was actually kinda sleepy but the fact that Minho wouldn't be in bed with him made him dread going to sleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

What seemed like morning arrived sooner than later, which no one could tell because there were no windows.

Jisung woke up confused on where he was at first, but then he remembered when he looked around the room.

He wanted to freshen up so he checked the drawers for some clothes and headed to bathroom, but Minho was still in there.

He was a bit confused but knocked on the door anyway. "Minho, is it okay if I use the bathroom really quick?" Jisung questioned.

"Um, yeah... hold on, okay?" Minho said, it sounded like he was struggling with something but Jisung ignored it since he knew his situation.

"Guess I'll just take a shower later.." Jisung said as he went back to his room, thinking; "out of all of the cool things this room has, why isn't there a TV?"

After waiting patiently for Minho to come out of the bathroom he fell asleep again.

Sometime later, when Minho was fully sure he could even come near Jisung, he entered the room to try and let him know that he could use the bathroom now.

But for some reason he couldn't actually do it...

He walked back to his side of the room and sat on the bed with his head in his hands, until he heard the locks on the door being unlocked.

Chan entered the room with a ziplock bag and walked over to the fridge and put it in there. "Why do you look so down? Has something happened?" Chan asked.

"Chan, I'm really going crazy... I might not seem like it but I am, I couldn't even go near him without wanting to do something" Minho said as his face burned with embarrassment.

"You're not supposed to be going near him at all, and that feeling is normal" Chan said.

"I know.. I only went in there to wake him up so he could use the bathroom since he needed to earlier but I was in there already" Minho explained.

"I'll go wake him up, you go eat or drink something, I brought your favorite blood infused candy" Chan insisted as he walked to Jisung's room,

"Hey, it's Chan, wake uppp" Chan whispered as he shook Jisung a bit, after a few seconds Jisung sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Chan? Why are you here?" Jisung asked since he was still half tired and his brain has comprehended anything yet.

"I came to check on you two, also Minho wanted me to wake you up, he said you needed to use the bathroom" Chan said.

"Yeah, I wanted to take a shower but he was occupying the bathroom..." Jisung said, a bit flustered since he knew why.

"Funny, well have you two came close at all since you been in here?" Chan trick questioned, just to see if he'd show any signs of lying.

Of course Jisung wouldn't mention that they were kissing so his only choice would be to lie... "No, I know how to control myself, I've been sleeping most of the time and staring at this oddly creative ceiling" Jisung said.

"Hm, okay, I think I should walk you to the bathroom before I go since I don't think Minho is good at holding back" Chan said, and Jisung nodded in agreement.

When they walked out Minho was sitting up in the bed, squeezing a pillow so tight that he could actually tear it. Jisung couldn't tell if it was pain or something else but nonetheless had to ignore it.

He thanked Chan for making sure he got to the bathroom alright and told him goodbye since he'd probably be gone once he got done.

"I'll check on you guys some other time, take care of yourselves" Chan said as he made his way to the door and locked it behind him.

Jisung took a quick glance at Minho from the bathroom doorway and he would be lying if he said desperate Minho wasn't hot.

He quickly shut the door and began freshening himself up but once he finished his shower he realized his mistake.

He completely abandoned his clothes in the room and he definitely wasn't about to walk out there with nothing on.

After a few moments of panicking and trying to figure out how to leave he finally found a stack of bath robes so he put one on and made a plan to rush to his room.

He took 3 deep breaths and tried to run straight out the door but he was unexpectedly knocked to the floor.

"What the hell?" Jisung questioned, more out of annoyance than confusion.

"I'm so sorry... I was trying to knock on the door but you ran straight into me" Minho said apologetically.

"It's fine- I just didn't expect to run into anything, at least not that hard" Jisung said, rubbing his face since it hurt.

"Are you sure you're ok-" Minho began to say but once he saw blood leaking from Jisung's nose he stopped.

"What? Why are you staring at me, shouldn't you help me up?" Jisung questioned.

"Um" was the only response Minho could give, not only was he mentally going feral but he was now he was intoxicated with the smell of blood.

It wasn't until Jisung finally wiped his face that he realized. "Uh- I'll clean this up quickly" Jisung said as he stood up to get a paper towel.

Minho went back to his room before he lost his mind. "I cannot deal with this.." he said as he slapped his hand over his face.

Jisung didn't know what was going on and just decided to forget about it though his face was in pain a little.

He hadn't ate anything so he finally made it back to his room successfully and searched for something in the mini fridge and luckily found something good.

Minho on the other hand was craving more than just food...

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
Okay, so I wrote this chapter a while ago and I didn't really know when I was gonna post it bc I rewrote this so many times over the last few months but just decided to leave it at this...hopefully someone enjoys it 🤔

If some stuff doesn't make sense just go with it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 539 35
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...
237K 9.5K 38
[Complete] I hate him. I really can't stand his face, his expressions, his presence. I am asking myself how come STAYs could even just think that som...
181K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...