Super robin

De kittycarcino

Superboy x robin if you don't like then don't read! I don't own any of the characters. Mais

Falling in love.
The robin dreams
Morning with big broody bats.
Hey!

Sleepy robin

7.4K 180 3
De kittycarcino

It was a long car ride home. I tried to turn on the radio. But my hand got slapped away. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know that he was going to k-" "I said we will talk at home. Did I not?" "Y-yes sir..." I looked out the window. I sighed softly as I did. I didn't even noticed that I fell asleep in the car until my door was slowly opened. "Dick...get up..."I looked around sleepily for batman. I saw my father unbuckled me as I was still in a daze. He sighed and picked me up. "You'r getting to big for this..."He carried me out of the car and up to my room. I sleepily got dressed into my night clothes and I laid down in my bed. To fall asleep instantly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

854K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
138K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
272K 31.2K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...