PUPPY LOVE, the black phone p...

By swinobu

โž› ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . a girl experiences many kinds of emotions with four special boys. by @swinobu, statu... More

- ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง!
- ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก!
O1. MEETING THEM.
O2. FALLING IN LOVE + CONFESSING.
O3. DATING THEM INCLUDES:
O4. HOW JEALOUS ARE THEY?
O5. THEIR PDA LEVELS!
O6. WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD.
O7. PETNAMES YOU USE!
O8. HOW THEY FLIRT WITH YOU!
O9. BEING TOLD "I LOVE YOU" FOR THE 1st TIME.
1O. WHEN THEY SEE YOU CRYING.
11. WHEN YOU WHIP OFF THEIR KISSES.
12. PASSING NOTES AT THE CLASSROOM!
13. USING THEIR CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES!
15. THEY SEEING YOU FIGHT FOR THEM!
16. THEY SEE SOMEONE FLIRTING WITH YOU!
17. WHEN YOU SEE THEM CRYING.

14. FEELING INSECURE ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

1.2K 27 11
By swinobu

O1. FINNEY BLAKE!

- Gets confused at first, thinks to himself why someone as wonderful as you would have such an unbelivable vision about yourself. In Finney's eyes, you are literally a greek goddess.

- He'll hype you up with all his forces, even though he's pretty insecure about himself too. He would whisper soft and comfort words while hugging you, then after would suggest doing any activity you want to, as a way of lifting up the mood.

- Gets so proud when he sees you step by step getting in a better mood, since he absolutely hates seeing you down about something that isn't true. Will let little kisses on your face to make you smile afterwards.

"I love your eyes...your hair... Any feature of yours is perfect, my love! J-just pay a l-look at yourself!"

. . .

O2. ROBIN ARELLANO!

- That boy hates seeing you down, especially because of it. Robin's first action would be sit in front of you, take your hands on his, then start to point out each feature of yours he thinks is beautiful, which would end up by him describing all of you.

- He exclaims how gorgeous you are in a daily basis with either flirting or demonstration of affection, so that you get the message you are flawless in his eyes. Doesn't accept criticism about you - Would beat the shit out of anyone who disrespects you in relation to appearance.

- Loves to hype you up. Even if you dress yourself in a simple sweatpants and shirt, he would start to spell a whole paragraph about how you took his breath away, how someone can be this hot and how glad he is to have you at his side.

- Has the small habit of kissing any part of your body that you think it's 'ugly', as a way of letting you know that he loves every little part of yours.

"I couldn't ask to be more lucky than I already am *Traces kisses on your shoulder* having a girl as breathtaking as you, princesa!"

. . .

O3. VANCE HOPPER!

- Vance would be confused seeing you degrade yourself, since he has in mind that you are an angel sent down to Earth. That's why he would put you in front a mirror - you sat with your back on his chest -, then trace down his calloused hands on the features you hate the most, softly telling you how much he thinks that part of yours is so graceful to look at.

- He can't hold the urge to tell you how hot you are everytime he sees you, so expect bunches of compliments from him, specially when he notices you blue. Likes to eye you up and down to let you flustered, then ramble about how lucky he is to have such a pretty girl like you - He's your personal hype boy.

- If he ever sees/hears someome talking shit about your physical appearance, it's the end for them. He'll beat the hell out of them while shouting 'don't you dare to talk with that filthy mouth of yours about my angel, shitface.' He doesn't care if the person who trashtalk may be double his size. If they mess with his girl, he'll mess them up.

- Does everything at his reach to put a smile back on your face, due to he thinking that your smile it's the purest trait he had ever seen in his life. Furthermore, he never fails on lifting up your mood, either if it's through teasing you out or taking you out on your favorite place.

"Hear me out, dollface. *Puts you on his lap* Stretch marks are so damn badass, they're the same as tiger stripes and give 'ya soft face a tough look."

. . .

O4. BRUCE YAMADA!

- Bruce would try to do everything to make you feel better. He'll try do it firstly through comforting words, but then would take part in physical affection, to show you better what he really meant with his words.

- Hypes you up the most caring and softest way possible, always making sure he's using the right words. Gets so whipped when you start to feel better that he'll suggest you go to your favorite place to have a romantic date there - Ends up buying lots of presents for you.

- Compliments you any chance he gets to reasure you how good-looking you are and never misses a chance to make you remember how special he feels to have an gorgeous girlfriend named Y/N at his side.

"Oh my, how can you be so gorgeous, dear? You almost seem unreal to me!"

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 172 11
"I can handle myself." "Yeah, you've reminded me," The Black Phone Vance Hopper x fem!oc {COMPLETED} HIGHEST RANKINGS: #36 in #theblackphone #2 in #v...
95.1K 1.9K 41
life can be difficult. especially with an abusive dad, having to look after two kids and being known around school as the girl with the mum who went...
528 27 11
๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž "๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...
863K 13.6K 200
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค The black phone imagines please request!! no smut but there is making out and stuff character x female reader angs...