SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

138πŸ’—

2.8K 359 60
By lost_beautyy

The flight was peaceful. Sana had slept for most of the time , keeping her head on Sidharth's shoulder.

Sidharth kept admiring his wife. Their hands were entangled for the whole time. When the plane was about to land, he woke her up softly. She looked at him and smiled excitedly.

She has come back in punjab. There was a time when this punjabi industry made her work in many projects without paying. As she was a small artist, her talent was not valued but now after bigg boss, she is famous and now this industry values her.

When they reached the Punjab airport , he allowed her to take the lead. He was walking behind her and she was walking in front of him.

In the Mumbai airport, she walked behind him and now he wanted to let her show him the path of her town. Though it was a small gesture, it made her smile. His actions truly speak louder than his words and she absolutely loves his quality.

The media papped them in the Punjab airport too. After that they settled in the car. She excitedly showed him her town through the car . He chuckled as his baby was getting over excited and he was loving it.

After they reached her house, pammi ma was standing with an arti ki thali and smile. Sana giggled. And Sidharth smiled.

Her mom welcomed them warmly. Sidharth hugged shehbaz and sana's dad. After they sat in the living room, they started talking. Sana was laughing. She had a different kind of glow on her face as she felt really special after coming back to her home.

Sana made shehbaz wear the rakhi Sidharth had bought. After that they all had their lunch. The Shukla ladies had called and talked to sana. They told her that they are already missing her.

It made Sidharth happy that she shares such a Beautiful bond with his family. Her parents and brothers also loved her bond with her in-laws.

Pammi ma told them to take a little rest .  SidNaaz nodded and slept for sometime as they both were really tired.

When they got up from their nap, it was already evening . From tomorrow their shoot will start. Their team is not here yet. So today they were free.

When they came out of their room, they were shocked because sana's house was decorated beautifully.

Sana: ye sab kya hai?

Baaz: moto tune mumbai se shaadi kar k aayi hai par iska ye Matlab nahi hai ki tu punjab mein shaadi nahi kar saakti.

Sana: Matlab mai aur Sidharth fir se shaadi kar rahe hai?

Sid: haan baby par iss baar Punjabi style mein.

Baaz: ye idea Sidharth bhai ka hi tha. Woh tere ko surprise dena chahte the. Jisdin unhone tickets book ki thi taab hi unhone bol diya tha ki jaab bhi tum log punjab aaoge tumhari shaadi karwayi jayegi.

Sana: haye sacchiii?

Baaz: haan ! Bhai ne bola ki tune unke culture ko unke lifestyle ko itne pyaar se apnaya hai toh woh bhi tere culture ko purey dil se apnana chahte hai.

Sana's eyes became teary!
Her Sidharth knows her so well.
She just feels lucky every second that she loves this precious man!

When she showed her rights to him saying - tu mera hai. That day he softly smiled, didn't reply but after that day he proved every time that he is hers and only hers.

The way he keeps her happiness above everything and she trusts him before taking any decision in her life , that's how a healthy relationship grows.

That's how marriage life works. Though it has been only a few days they are married to each other but it feels like eternity. That's only because they both have given efforts to this bond and they both want to make each other happy.

He pulled her in a warm hug when he noticed her teary eyes.

Sid: abey moti baby kitna roti hai bey tu.

Sana: mai moti nahi hoon. I am very much patli.

He chuckled and kissed her nose.

Sid: I had bought a wedding dress for you , especially for this punjabi wedding. .

She smiled but then pouted..

Sana:

haye tune meko baataya kyun nahi sidhaaarth? Meko thodi e na saapna aayega ki hum dubara shaadi karne wale hai?

Maine toh kuch khareeda hi nahi tere liye. Ye toh galat baat hai.

Sid: awww baby! Don't be sad. Mere pas bhi hai kapre. Maine khareeda tha khud k liye. Agar tere ko baata deta toh surprise kharab ho jaata na? Mai woh nahi chahta tha.

After kissing her forehead lovingly, he told her to get ready and gave her family members the gifts he had bought for them that day.

Sana also gave gifts to her in- laws which she bought for them before coming here. They all wore those clothes and video called Sidharth.

Sidharthh had already informed his family about this. It was a surprise for only sana.

She got ready for a typical Punjabi wedding jora. He looked at his beautiful wife and admired her until his heart was satisfied.

Is it really possible to fall in love  once again with the same person every time you see them?
Because that's what was happening with sidharth. He just falls in love with his woman every time she smiles , every time she breathes!
That's how intense his love is! He is literally in love with all her flaws and perfections.

Honestly sana always knew that he is very very protective for his people but she never knew that Sidharth can love like this. This version of his was completely new but she loved every bit of it.

He held her hand softly and complimented her saying- bohot beautiful lag rahi hai bey.

She giggled and then they performed their Marriage rituals as per Punjabi culture.

And now they were married, once again.

.
.

She felt the same kind of happiness and nervousness she felt when they got married for the first time.

When he started looking at her intensely, sitting beside her in the bed, she blushed.

He caressed her cheeks and said ..

Sid: Thank you for coming into my life meri jaan. The time I spend with you , is literally the best time of my life.

She felt overwhelmed and he kissed her lips softly .

Their love making session was a mixture of softness and passion today. He was trying to control himself, not to hurt her but then seeing her as his wife for the second time he was becoming passionate.

Hugging her closer, he caressed her bare back and she slept in his arms.

.
.
.
.

The next day they went for their shoot. Sidharth got to know that his shoot will start after some time. The first scene is sana's.  So he got a little free time, met his wife and told her that he is going to explore Punjab.

After giving her a sweet kiss, he left with baaz to explore the city.

When he started driving a jeep in the punjab road, he told baaz to take his video.

He just wanted to be in his expressive self on this trip.

Baaz made his videos where he was driving the car, he was riding a bull, he even went to pray in a mandir.

And most importantly he clicked a pic in punjab's khet.

He shared those stories in his insta with a caption- loving Punjab ❤️

Then he went in the set, met his wife, told her about everything like an excited kid.

They finished their shoot for the day and it was almost midnight when Sidharth thought to shock his fans. He posted a reel with sana and tony.  He even shared a reel where he was drinking lassi and saying burrahhhh.

He shared a video where he is singing - kurta pajama kala kala kya bakwaas gaana hai mu pe char gya sala.

This was one of the most memorable nights for their fans. And for them too as they were meeting with fans, giving them autographs, clicking pictures with them.

He was teasing her saying - ye dekh ye mere sidhearts hai.

She giggled as one of his fans said- inko humne bhabhi maan li hai purey dil se.

He coughed a little and she laughed .

He really loved the vibe and people of this city and the people here actually treated him as " Punjab ka jija"!

They all were teasing him and saying the dialogue - tu mera hai kullu ..

He absolutely loved the time he was spending in her city. She has adjusted with mumbai so well and now he is getting homely vibes from punjab. That's how partners start loving each other's things.

They stayed in punjab for three more days. Their team had returned to Mumbai yesterday but sid stayed back to meet sana's masi and cousins.

They clicked photos and Sidharth allowed everyone to post whatever they wanted. It was his way of letting people know that when he said that sana is his family. He meant it.

Now he married her , she is another part of him and he just wanted to express his feelings to people who defame her. His gestures were loud and clear - defaming her means defaming him. Because they are one soul in two bodies.

After a beautiful trip to Punjab, with lots and lots of good memories, with the immense love of their fans, with a memory of their marriage here, they sat on the plane to go back to mumbai.

She kept her head on his shoulder and whispered...

Sana: paata hai sidhaaarth? Aisa laga hum honeymoon se wapas jaa rahe hai. Kitna accha tha na ye trip?.

Sid: I told you, jab Pyaar hota hai taab har din aur har jagah special hota hai. But you know what? I am going to take you on a  honeymoon trip.

Sana: sacchi?

Sid: haan. Baata kaha jaana hai tujhe?

Sana: goa chale?

Sid: tu apni Bigg boss k dialogues bhulti nahi hai na? Bigg boss mein bola tha tune ki tujhe goa jaana hai .

Sana: haan meko goa jaana hai.  Waha pe tere acche yaade nahi hai na? Rashmi ne tujhe bohot badnaam karne ki kosish ki hai.  Toh hum waha jayenge aur acche yaade baanayenge. Le k jayega?

Sid: Jaisa meri biwi chahegi waisa hi hoga.

.
.
.

When they landed in the mumbai airport, the reporters were asking them about their trip.

They were saying- haat pakadh lo na dono.

Sana: kyun haat kyun pakde?

Sid: aur kya karu! Godh mein le lu?

The reporters laughed and requested them to pose for a picture.

Sana looked at the camera and smiled, Sidharth looked at her and smiled. The pic was clicked. And then he opened the car door for her like a true gentleman and this pic was going viral on the internet.

After they settled in the car and the driver started the car, sana kept her head on his shoulder saying - bebu neend aa rahi hai meko.

And he quickly hugged her and patted her head , kissing her from time to time. She slept in his arms and he looked at her.

He kissed her nose and whispered...

Sid: Life is better when you are with me! I love you.

And maybe her heart could hear his confession because she just snuggled more in his arms making him smile wholeheartedly.

*

Done with the chapter!!

Keep loving ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 45.5K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
39.1K 3.1K 24
This book is very amatuer! ***************** This story is inspired from CRAZY RICH ASIANS (a novel and movie) Shehnaaz gill is happy to accompany h...
280K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...