The Osirian Twins (2)

Autorstwa Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... Więcej

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Imposters

52 5 0
Autorstwa Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

The next morning after I have untangled myself from Eddie I head upstairs to get some clothes and to quickly have a shower before anyone else. At breakfast we are all very quiet. KT then walks in. We all keep quiet and avoid contact with KT.

Jerome" Good morning, KT, look, everyone, it's KT. Huh? This is awkward"

KT then reaches to grab the spoon in the cereal bowl but Patricia snatches it.

Jerome" If you want your breakfast, Patricia, you just have to ask nicely and maybe at the same time, you can tell me why suddenly no one's speaking to KT"

Charlie" Leave it, Jerome, okay?"

Jerome" Fine"

Trudy" Okay, who's for seconds?"

Jerome" Yeah, I'll have more"

Joy" Nope, we're leaving"

Jerome" Where are we going?"

Joy" Come on, now"

Trudy then hand a bowl of cereal to KT.

Trudy" Come on, love, help yourself"

KT" No, thanks, Trudy.I just lost my appetite"

She heads out of the room and Mara has approached Alfie.

Mara"I've got the perfect role for you Cherry, you do want to pass this assessment, don't you?"

Alfie" Yeah, but"

Mara" We can't all be the hero"

Alfie" Well, I guess I better start watching my figure"

Once Mara safely in the kitchen Eddie and I lean in.

Eddie" Guys, now that all the non-traitors of Sibuna are here, we need to decide what to do about KT"

Fabian" Now, all right, it just feels really mean to freeze her out like this. I mean, what if I'm wrong? What if she's innocent?"

Charlie" Fabian's right, what if she is innocent, though you have never been wrong before Fabian"

Fabian" I know"

Eddie" Okay, KT handed in her Sibuna badge when she joined Team Evil, guess we just have to keep one eye looking over our shoulder now"

Patricia"And the other eye on KT"

Alfie" And the other eye on each other"

I exchange confused looks with Eddie and Fabian.

Alfie" But never fear, Alfredo has eyes like a hawk and stings like a cobra. Nothing's gonna get past me, I got your backs"

He slaps both Eddie and I on the backs.

Eddie" Uh, hawkeye, where's Willow?"

Patricia pulls Eddie out into to the hall while I pull Fabian aside.

Fabian" Hey you okay?"

Charlie" It's just what if it isn't KT, I just have this feeling I can't shake Fabian, I think it's an Osirian thing"

Fabian" I know but the finger print analysis told us it was her"

Charlie" I know, I just, if it was Patricia let's say, do you think she would hurt Eddie"

Fabian" I don't know, I hope not"

Charlie" I don't want to see him get hurt, do you think Frobisher would torture him for information"

Fabian" Hey, listen you are letting your imagination run away with you, come on let's get to school"

Eddie" I just I thought KT was one of my best friends"

Patricia" Me too"

Eddie" Well, she's not, she's a liar and a traitor, she is not Sibuna"

Mara" Quiet, everyone, Quiet!"

Jerome" Hey, guys, yeah, quiet down, quiet down, so we have a.. I had it under control"

Mara" I am in charge here"

Jerome" Actually, Mara, this bit what we in show business call "the stage" Is the Director's turf"

Alfie" Where is Willow?"

Dad" Apparently Miss Jenks has gone shopping for costumes"

Patricia" Yeah, Willow said she wanted to do the costumes for the show.
Besides, it's KT we need to be worried about"

We all look round at her sitting on her own. I hated cold shouldering KT especially when I had a gut feeling, they were like mine and Eddie's visions only I seemed to get the gut feelings though.

Alfie" Voice mail again"

We were on a break so we decided to head to the classroom to have a private chat. We were all talking when KT walks in.

KT" Hey, don't stop, just let me get out my notebook. Make sure I got everything down for the next Team Evil progress report"

Alfie" KT, if you know what happened to Willow"

KT" Hold on let me call my great-grandpops and ask"

Fabian" Hey, look, we really want to believe you, but that's not helping"

Fabian" Yeah. you've already decided I'm guilty, so what's the point?"

KT" You want to know the worst thing for you guys is, I know it's not me, so it's one of you. Which means you're in more danger than I am"

I sighed again, I wanted to believe KT wasn't the sinner but then I knew I couldn't betray the others and especially not Eddie. Osirian Twins stick together.

Alfie" That's it, I've got to find Willow"

When Alfie comes back, he tells all about how he saved Willow from Frobisher and I have to admit it sounded really impressive.

Fabian" I'm impressed"

Charlie" I didn't think you had it in you Alfie"

Alfie" I had to save her, Frobisher who is seriously creepy and a teensy bit mad, by the way, he was really angry with her"

Patricia"Because he couldn't get her"

I then stare at Patricia oddly as does Fabian, I share a worrying glance with him. My gut feeling just a lot more prominent.

Alfie" Willow is one tough cookie"

Eddie" Dude, I'm so sorry we didn't help you out"

Charlie" We just didn't think they'd go after her"

Eddie"But you got away, I mean I mean, you're safe"

Fabian" But they don't know it was you?"

Alfie"Please, I know how to pull off a rescue mission, I left not a trace. Except my pen which has my name on it"

Fabian" You have a personalised pen?"

After our break we were back in the drama room and Joy and Jerome were rehearsing.

Jerome" There's something you need to know, this us it's different, You're different, I can't sleep, I think about you all the time, I'm off my food, I look forward to when you'll next insult me"

Joy" Yeah, so you say to all the girls, Jordan"

Jerome"No, just you, only ever you.I would never do anything to hurt you"

Joy" Yeah, I want to believe you"

Jerome" Sorry, I can't hear you"

We all then cheer and clap as Jerome and Joy kiss.

Eddie" Hubba-hubba!"

Dad" Very realistic, very realistic"

Mara" That's not in the script"

Mara gets up and runs out of the room, Joy chasing her out.

Jerome" Okay, well KT, you're up.

She stands on the stage and all of us are staring at her with looks of betrayal. I try to push a smile out for her but I don't think it shows.

KT" I'm not sure I can do this"

Jerome" Go on, KT. Go for it, the stage is yours"

KT" But, Mandy, you got it all wrong about me and Jordan. I'm a good friend, I would never betray you"

Jerome" And we have a winner. KT, you got the part, You're Jo, Well done"

Alfie" Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, she doesn't deserve to be the lead"

Eddie" Wait, this could be just what we need, if's she's busy with the play, then we know she's not out capturing sinners"

KT can hear us obviously and runs off.

Jerome" Oh, great, a diva"

Story Notes
After last night all of sibuna are cold shouldering KT. Charlie's gut feeling gets more and more prominent but she know she can't betray Sibuna and more importantly her twin. And Alfie saves Willow from Frobisher.

Authors Notes
So not much happening in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed anyway. Let me know in the comments they make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks

Question?
Do you think KT is the sinner?

Next week:
House of Cunning and House of Suspicions

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

442K 12.4K 33
Just a story I made up when I'm bored. WARNING : OLD BOOK AND LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES!! AND A LOT OF DOESN'T MAKE SENSE STUFF And please note that t...
4.3M 217K 94
Belle Morte is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Original Edition and the Wattpad Books Published...
7.7K 291 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...
98.6K 4.1K 62
"Piss off, Jerome!" "Have I mentioned how much I love your sweet talk?" "And have I mentioned how much I hate you?" Lyla Harris and Jerome Clarke hat...