One-shots of Bapa (DangerForc...

由 SafeHeaven_08

basic one-shots of bose and chapa. I take ideas from anyone...if ur willing to give and also if u feel like... 更多

Divorce
Love Muffins
Basketball Boy
Cheating
Jammed Elevator
The Crying Moon
Alien Girlfriend Pt.1
Alien Girlfriend Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.3
Sleepover
Chiles/Bapa
Rebekah Pt.1
Rebekah Pt.2
The Plan
Boredom
Boredom Pt.2
Abuse
Abuse Pt.2
A/N
After Pt.1
After Pt.2
After Pt.3
Incorrect Quotes
Ticklish
I Dream of Brainstorm
Best friend?
Hungry Hungry Hypno
Save Me...Please Pt.1
Save Me...Please Pt.2
Save Me...Please Pt.3
See You Again Pt.1
Date With Destiny
See You Again Pt.2
Date With Destiny (Roles Reversed)
Pregnant Pt.2
Pregnant Pt.3
Sick
Happy Birthday!¡
Bath
Flirt?
"Not" dating
"Not" dating ( Now "Clearly Exposed" Dating) Pt.2
Love Advice
Lack of Wisdom
Lack of Wisdom Pt.2
Takes Two to Tangle Pt.1
♡Make-Up Test♡
A/N
A/N

Pregnant Pt.1

1.4K 13 9
由 SafeHeaven_08

"Usually, the bad guy would aim the gun at you. So in this case--" Ray sees Chapa's hand up. "Yes. Chapa." He says, clenching his jaw.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"That's the fifth time this morning." Ray grits his teeth.

"I know, I know. Please?" Chapa begs.

"Fine. Go."

She presses her button and jolts to the Man's nest.

"Do you think she's alright?" Mika asks once she's out of sight.

"She must be sick." Bose shrugs.

"Come to think of it, she's been acting sick all week." Miles points out.

"Uh back to the lesson please." A pissed off Ray tries to get their attention.

"I'll go check on her." Mika says.

"No, you sit dow--! Oh great." Ray shouts.

***

In the bathroom, Chapa's face is deep in her phone. Her thumbs scrolling every second. Her worried eyes hitting every corner of the screen. Her mouth...chewing nuts she has in her pocket.

Why?

She's hungry.

"Chapa?" Mika calls out, knocking softly on the door. "You okay in there?"

Chapa gets startled and chokes. She starts coughing trying to get that stupid nut out of her throat. In doing so, her phone drops and a 'clang' sound is made.

"Chapa? What's going on?"

Chapa finally gets it out. As she's gasping for air she says, "I'm fine, I'm fine just uh...go continue learning."

The door is slightly open and Mika looks down at it. She sees Chapa's phone by the corner on the floor.

Mika squints her eyes to see what the screen portrays but just as words start to form, Chapa snatches her phone from the floor and closes the door shut.

***

Chapa comes down and sees everyone parting ways. "What's going on?" She asks.

"Class' dismissed." Miles says.

"Oh." She slightly smiles as she picks up her bag and starts to pack her things.

Everyone else leaves and when she's sure she's alone, she pulls out her phone and continues to look at what she was looking at before.

Chapa walks with her phone in her face and snacks on her nuts. She accidentally bumps into someone on the way out.

"Ouch!" They both shout.

The person she bumped into had brushed against her breasts and it caused a huge amount of pain which she had to hide.

"Oops. Surrey." After grasping onto her chest, Chapa opens her eyes and sees Bose and her eyes shoot open.

Bose is staring at her screen. Chapa can see the shock in his eyes. The shiver in his spine. She felt it too.

Chapa snatches her phone and quickly gets up. "It's not what it looks li--"

"Nausea. Food cravings. Increased urination?" He shows no emotion as he recalls what he saw on Chapa's screen.

Chapa's skin turns pale white.

Does he know now?

There's silence for a while.

"...you really are sick." Bose states.

Chapa releases a breath of relief.

He didn't see everything.

"Y-yeah." She grips her stomach softly. "I am."

"Have you gone to the hospital? Do you know what you're sick of?" Bose asks, concerned now.

"N-No. I can't-- I mean, I'm not sure yet but I think its uh..." Chapa searches her brain for any disease she can think of. "Typhoid. Yeah...typhoid."

Bose narrows his eyes. "O-kay." Gullable Bosey doesn't suspect a thing.

"Since you haven't been to a doctor, do you want me to take you?" Bose generously offers.

"No!" Chapa's skeleton jumps out of her flesh for a moment. "I mean yes! I mean...ugh! I have to get home. Excuse me." She picks up her things and walks away.

"See you tomorrow?" Bose says more to himself. He doesn't suspect anything quite alright, but he's confused for sure.

DESILVA HOUSE

CHAPA'S BEDROOM
Chapa paces about in her bathroom. Waiting.

Please no. Please no. Please no. She keeps repeating in her head.

I'm gonna be so dead.

Chapa picks up the stick, closes her eyes and sighs. Her heart thumps against her chest. You can do this.

As she opens her eyes, she's called.

"Chapa! Dinner!" Her mom yells.

Chapa gulps. She wants to eat.

Like so bad.

But she's busy trying to prove her hormones wrong.

"I uh I'm not hungry!" Chapa shouts back.

Her mother doesn't bother her again.

Chapa once more, sighs and counts to three with her eyes still closed.

One...

...Two...

...Three.

Chapa opens her eyes and feels her spirit leave her body.

"Shit."

The Next Morning
Chapa calls Bose after thoroughly thinking through.

"Good morning." Bose answers the call.

"Hey. H-how are you?" Chapa tries to sound as non stressed as possible.

"I'm fine. How are you feeling today?"

"I...Bose, I need to see you."

Bose furrows his eyebrows. "Why? What's going on?"

"Nothing, nothing. Are your parents home?"

"No. They left for Las Vegas this morning." Bose rolls his eyes.

"Great! I mean uh can I come over?"

"No problem. Should I come pi--"

Chapa cuts the line and dashes out the door with her stuff.

***

After alot of explaining as to how they work, Bose finally understands. Atleast the important stuff.

"Why are you telling me this?" Bose asks.

Chapa opens her bag slowly and pulls out the test. She tosses it to Bose.

"I'm not pregnant thank you very much." He says proudly with his eyebrows furrowed and a slight smile.

Chapa face palms. "It's not for you to use idiot, it's for you to see!"

"Oh. I get it, you're testing me. Well guess what? I understood everything you said. So I'm definitely gonna get this right." Bose looks down at it. "Two lines equals pregnant." He looks back at a terrified Chapa. "I pass, don't I?"

"Bose...that's my test."

"...oh I'm sorry. You gave to me so I thought you were testing me. But you can--"

"No, Bose! It's my pregnancy test. I used it. I'm pregnant!"

Bose stays frozen still, showing no emotions whatsoever.

"I'm sorry-- huh?"

Chapa sighs. She sits down by Bose on his bed. "You and me plus last Saturday equals..." she places a hand on her stomach. "Baby in my tummy."

"A-are you sure? 100% certain?"

"Yup. All the signs are pointing to it."

"So what you're saying is, there's a chance that you'll be a mom, I'll be a dad and we'll have a baby?" Bose smiles.

Chapa blushes. "I-if you put it like that...yh."

"So why do you look disappointed?"

"We're only 16, Bose and I might be pregnant. What if Ray kicks us out of danger force? Or my parents disown me? Or--"

"Or maybe, you're just overthinking." He holds her hand. "I know it's scary and a lot to take in but...you're gonna be fine. Whatever happens we'll go through it together, okay?"

Chapa looks down. "Bose, I'm sorry."

Bose furrows his eyebrows. "For what?"

"Getting you into this."

"I made you pregnant, didn't I?"

"Yeah but, I was fooling around you."

"Is it weird that I'm glad you did?" Bose asks with a smirk.

Chapa laughs. "It should be. Considering the fact that we're...not even dating..."

"Dating, not dating, child, no child," Bose cups Chapa's chin and makes her face him. "I consider you my wife."

Bose plants a soft kiss on Chapa's lips and she blushes. "That's really sweet Bosey...but I'm still scared."

"Me too." He admits. "What are we going to do about it?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.8K 103 28
Chapa's mom died in a car accident when she was 8 years old, around 2 years or so later, her dad remarried. Chapa didn't really care or think much of...
4.2K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗
6K 82 15
Chapa is a victim of domestic violence from her dad .he killed anybody she loves but for how long can she bear when she falls in love with bose