〔ABOUT YOU!〕✔︎

By tmbm12

WILL EDIT ONCE IM BORED ENOUGH TO DO IT ABOUT YOU..! ༄ ↪ 【COMPLETED】 ↪ 【EST; MARCH '22 - JULY '... More

-DO YOU THINK I HAVE FORGOTTEN!
-ONE
-TWO
-THREE
-FOUR
-FIVE
-SIX
-SEVEN
-EIGHT*
-TEN*
-ELEVEN*
-TWELVE
-THIRTEEN
-FOURTEEN
-EPILOGUE

-NINE

1.5K 47 20
By tmbm12

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

— Within the next days, a Black Council meeting was held again. This time Rhaenyra made certain that her eldest son would be present. As well as her second eldest, Lucerys, was too.

Rhaenyra stood at the head of the table, as Jacaerys and [Y/N] stood at the other end.

"I bring forth a proposition, Lords.. and Lady," she sends a grin towards [Y/N].

"With Lady Stark speaking for the majority of the North, and the amount of men she brings with it. I propose we fight our own battles,"

The Lords surrounding her whisper to one another in shock, as Jacaerys tenses.

"Your grace-"

"Let me speak." Rhaenyra raises her voice.

"With my son, Lucerys, nearly being killed by the usurper King, I suggest we fight our own battles towards the same cause,"

"The Greens know what they're doing. They'll go for each of your Kingdoms, and I highly suggest you wait until it hits your Kingdom.." Rhaenyra takes a breath.

"My son, Jacaerys, and his wife, Lady Stark will stay in Winterfell, and train as many men as they can. Jacaerys will also help train younglings to ride dragons, dragons whom are yet to be claimed."

Rhaenyra and [Y/N] make tense eye contact.

"Mother," Lucerys speaks up. "May I stay in the North, too? To help with training?"

"Prince, you are still healing." A maester warns him.

Rhaenyra looks at the boy, and gives a weak smile. "If Lady Stark is welcoming to let you join, you may bring spare dragon eggs, and help train dragon riders, not swordsmen, let Lady Stark and her men do so."

Lucerys' face lights up, looking at his brothers wife with a large smile. [Y/N] smiles back at him with the same enthusiasm.

"Mother, perhaps its best if I stay here, to raise awareness and word about this cause." Jacaerys continues. "Lucerys will do just fine at Winterfell with [Y/N]'s supervision."

Rhaenyra shares a glance with [Y/N], who looked surprised at her husbands offer.

"I propose you speak with your Lady wife, first, Jacaerys, and report back to me."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Really?"

Jacaerys sighs, and turns to her. "Give me two days, and I'll come back with men and women willing to fight."

"And what if these men and women are children. I will not bear responsibility for children's deaths!" [Y/N] exclaims.

"Children should not be involved in these fights. And when I walk around Dragonstone, all I see are children, their parents are either dead, or they've been abandoned!"

Jacaerys scoffs. "I'll bear responsibility then. It was my proposition to stay back, you and Lucerys will get a head start rounding up men who are willing to fight for this cause."

[Y/N] sighs, and sits down, feeling lightheaded. "We shouldn't be involved in these fights.."

Jacaerys kneels in front of her. "[Y/N], the God's decided for us. Its for my mother. A woman you see as a mother. She's more than willing to give as an option to back out, but it's not just her war, its the entire of Westros."

"I do not want to bring home dead men, and children to wives, and daughters." [Y/N] mentions. "I cannot do that to my people."

"Then train them. I've trained you as much as I know. Lucerys possible knows more. You are the Lady of Winterfell, and if people fail to see that well fuck them all." He laughs.

[Y/N] smiles, her hand brushing through his curls. The damp wind of Winterfell had paid his hair attention and brought out his curls.

"Jacaerys.."

Jacaerys hums, placing her hand on his cheek. "Yes, my love?"

"What if we die?" She asks.

Jacaerys shakes his head. "No, don't think about that."

"But who will gain Winterfell. It can't be some commoner because who knows how many people will uproar that. And it can't be Alysanne because she's Blackwood, and can't be Sara-"

Jacaerys cuts her off with a kiss. "Stop talking nonsense. None of us will die. I'll make sure of it, okay?"

[Y/N] nods, as their foreheads rest against one another.

Her mind begged her to ask if there was love there between them. The way they acted, people were sure to ask the same. But she couldn't because he might come back burnt to pieces.

"Now," Jacaerys stands up. "You'll be leaving soon, yes?"

[Y/N] stands up. "Yes.."

Jacaerys smiles at her and brings her into a hug. "Safe travels, my girl."

[Y/N] smiles into his shoulder. "Safe teaching, silly Prince."

Jacaerys laughs with his chest, his hand subconsciously rubbing circles into her back.

"I'll be back before you know it." Jacaerys whispers.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

As the snow at Winterfell grew heavier and stronger, Ser Stefon didn't stop his teachings.

Lucerys, who made his injuries worsening by pulling some stupid trick, stood with
[Y/N] at the balcony, watching the men prance about.

"[Y/N]?"

[Y/N] looks at boy. "Luke?"

"When we're you going to tell Jace you're with child?"

[Y/N]'s eyes widen. She was speechless, and gulps. "Who told you such, silly boy?"

"The maester. He told me you should be taking it easier because of how early you are into the pregnancy." Lucerys spoke with such worry.

She shakes her head. "Don't worry, Luke. It's something I'm taking care of, okay? Don't go telling Jace, okay?"

Lucerys nods. "Of course."

The two stood in silence for a while before Lucerys spoke up once more.

"Mother likes you a lot."

[Y/N] laughs. "I know."

"She tells me she was always fond of Starks. And how brave they are, just by the natural nature."

[Y/N] smiles at the boy. "Are you fond of Starks?"

Lucerys shrugs. "I've read a lot of your families history. Not very surprising at all. Very loyal family."

[Y/N[ nods. "A Stark never forgets an oath."

Lucerys smiles. "Does this mean your grandchildren, and children after will remember this?" He asks.

[Y/N] shrugs. "It depends, really."

"How do you mean?"

"If people think I'm a good Lady, and write good things about me. Then maybe I'll be remembered for generations to come."

Lucerys smiles at her. "You will. Seven Hells, you'll be Queen to the Seven Kingdoms-"

"Luke.." [Y/N] glances at the boy.

"Don't you want to be Queen?" Lucerys asks, shocked.

[Y/N] shakes her head. "Not really.."

"What about Queen of the North. Sounds much easier."

"The next generations of my family will be forced to bend the knee for the next Targaryens after.."

Lucerys shakes his head. "No, I'll make sure-"

"Luke!" [Y/N] cuts him off. "Please.. just let's head inside, I'm quite cold, I'm not sure about you."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

In the next weeks, and no word from Jacaerys, his younger brother and wife both sat in the warmest area of the castle.

Lucerys, who wore gloves, quickly placed an egg on the fire flame, like he has for the past week.

[Y/N], who sat behind him, a small bump forming under her heavy fur coat. Alysanne sat with them, and Ethon managed to squeeze in.

Alysanne sat beside Lucerys on the floor, almost motherly, making sure the boy doesn't touch the fire with his bare hands.

"I did once before, y'know," Lucerys looks back to his sister by marriage.

She smiles and stifles a laugh. "Really, how so?"

"When Joff was born, me and Jace picked an egg for him. This lovely shiny blue one. And I was maybe six namedays old. And I went to touch it and burnt the tips of my finger." He laughs as he explains the story.

"Mother made sure I never touched a dragon egg on the flame since. Which is explainable."

[Y/N] laughs. "Seven Hells, Lucerys. I would've loved to meet you when you were a wee babe. I bet you were all chubby."

"I was!" Lucerys exclaimed, proud of himself.

Alysanne laughs. "Oh goodness me, I must be going. This fire will make me sleep."

"Goodnight, Alys." [Y/N] smiles at the woman.

Alysanne gives a small kiss on [Y/N]'s head. "Take it easy, [Y/N]. Goodnight, Luke!"

"Goodnight, Alysanne!" Lucerys waves.

After she left it went into a comfortable silence.

"When Jace returns, he'll be fairly shocked to see you pregnant." Lucerys steps away from the flame and sits in the other chair.

[Y/N] laughs, watching the egg on the fire. How the scales didn't burn just brighten.

"Will I have to go home when he returns..?" Lucerys asks, in a whisper.

[Y/N] looks at the young boy, who has grown over the few weeks he's spent at Winterfell.

"Only if you want to, dear boy. You're more than welcome to stay."

Lucerys smiles. "Once the war is over. I'll spend my life out in Winterfell."

"Dragons and wolves." Lucerys jumped in his seat. "Never thought I'd see them together, and here I am!"

[Y/N] smiles. He reminded her so much of little Rickon. She never realised how much she missed the dear boy before now.

Now she understood how Cregan felt when he first met Jacaerys, reminding him of the brother they lost. And how Rhaenyra felt when she was introduced to her, reminding her of baby Visenya.

"I think I'll head to bed, Luke. Will you go, or stay here for longer?"

Ser Stefon, and another one of his men stood. The other man, stepped up.

"I'll stay with him, Lady Stark."

[Y/N] smiles at the man, as Ser Stefon offers her his arm to take.

"Goodnight, [Y/N]. See you in the morrow?"

[Y/N] nods. "Sleep tight, Luke."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

In two days time, [Y/N] was handed a letter from her husband finally.

In the letter, he was telling her all about the dragons and their new riders. And how much more he has perfected his dragon riding skills, alongside teaching these young boys and girls.

He had told her how terrible he felt for not writing sooner, but there was a terrible storm at Dragonstone, and he was making sure the new dragons were well protected and not scared of the thunder.

He sent his hellos to Lucerys and Alysanne. Before writing to [Y/N], personally, telling her how much he missed her complaints about his snoring, and how much she moved in her sleep.

And how he missed their early morning walks with Ethon. And how much he wished to hold her in his arms once more.

And how much he loved her.

[Y/N] stared at the paragraph of how much he loved her, and what he loved about her, for such a long time, she didn't notice her tears falling on the parchment.

She gives a teary smile, subconsciously placing a hand on her growing bump.

She didn't waste a second before writing a letter back. Her wrist not stopping until the ink ran out, and the raven was squawking in impatience.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 17.6K 101
Enemies to Lovers. 𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
49.9K 1.1K 12
Kings Landing. The kingdom the king lived with his second wife, children and grandchildren. Y/n Velaryon was one of those grandchildren and the eldes...
89.2K 3.7K 14
his blood was dearer to me than my own. ──────── house of the dragon. season one, two. jacaerys velaryon. ...
47.6K 811 16
Tatia Velaryon happens to be the twin sister of Jace Targaryen, the middle child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, but she happens to be quite different than mo...